PDA

View Full Version : Lernerville Coverage

Patansplant
06-25-2022, 06:13 PM
What the heck gives with the coverage from Lernerville? It was supposed to start over an hour ago.

84wedge
06-25-2022, 06:37 PM
I checked their twitter to see if there was a delay and there hasn't been a post since mcCreadie won the title. Now the race has started and there's audio but no video. MAVTV never ceases to amaze.

TerryM
06-25-2022, 06:40 PM
This is all time terrible kind of stuff. We have never had any kind of issues with any of our streaming services before MAVTV lately. It’s always something with them.

Patansplant
06-25-2022, 06:40 PM
I got nothing but a screen that says the broadcast will begin soon. WFT!

TerryM
06-25-2022, 06:41 PM
I got nothing but a screen that says the broadcast will begin soon. WFT!
We have audio, but no video. We’re basically “watching” a radio broadcast.

JimBo
06-25-2022, 06:42 PM
I am only getting the audio. ???

Pennsboro32
06-25-2022, 06:42 PM
They’ve failed miserably at their streaming stuff. Really incredible how bad they’ve been.

TDRacin®
06-25-2022, 06:43 PM
Video is back!

Switchback29A1
06-25-2022, 06:44 PM
If the rumors of floracing buying mavtv out are true, things like this make me wish it could happen sooner

Patansplant
06-25-2022, 06:46 PM
I bet Forest Lucas doesn't make any mistakes depositing our money.

JimBo
06-25-2022, 06:49 PM
Video is now working for heat #2.

TBSprintFan
06-25-2022, 06:51 PM
Lucas Oil TV was excellent, clear and with no problems. MavTv keeps getting worse every day . Time to admit they have made a big mistake with their change up. Missed the first heat of the Firecracker and part of the second also, just could hear them announcing.

ftfiowa
06-25-2022, 07:39 PM
how to see race:
1. www.mavtv.com, then click on mavtv+ logo in upper right hand corner
2. it'll take you to a screen for events to watch, click on lernerville in lower left corner.
3. click play button and it should start.

Highside Hustler25
06-26-2022, 07:37 AM
Not a subscriber but watched for free. Curious as to if we will get a rebate for those first 2 heats?😉
Seriously though, I thought the video quality and camera angles were great. Just need to fix some glitches.

Barbecueboy
06-26-2022, 08:36 AM
The whole thing has been one big ole glitch since switching from lucas oil tv….I like them both overall and have been patient not to jump on the complain train but come on guys, you are all pros……please get a handle on this.
I enjoy the coverage, camera angles, pit interviews ,great racing and most of all Essex call…….when I can see or hear it.

ImCryn2
06-26-2022, 12:45 PM
I bet Forest Lucas doesn't make any mistakes depositing our money.

They make sure to get their money. I was a monthly subscriber (because I wanted to try it before committing to a full year). I ended up switching to a yearly subscription, but continue to get charged for a monthly subscription after paying for the year. I understand mistakes happen, but they have zero ways to contact a human. I've called every number I can find and even if someone answers they say they have to put you through to the right person, except it's just a voicemail box which nobody responds to. I have also sent several emails to different email addresses and can not get a response. My guess is they do not know how to fix the issue and do not care that they are screwing me out of money. It's only $6.99/month, but it seems to be telling of how the operation is ran.

Highside Hustler25
06-26-2022, 01:01 PM
That's what's nice about DoD/Flo. You can email them and actually get a response from a actual person. Any time I've had a issue, it was resolved efficiently.
I would never deal with Mav just for that reason.

racerx99
06-26-2022, 10:05 PM
That was pretty cool that I could watch for free on MAVTV+!!! there were some glitches but for the most part pretty cool!

TRocket8
06-27-2022, 01:06 PM
That's what's nice about DoD/Flo. You can email them and actually get a response from a actual person. Any time I've had a issue, it was resolved efficiently.
I would never deal with Mav just for that reason.

Like to get to deal with a person, James Essex will help people out on twitter or facebook and he is dealing with his normal duties on top of that

Highside Hustler25
06-27-2022, 01:42 PM
So I need a social media account to get help? Pfft, forget it. I know James has given out valuable information for guys here on 4m but I highly doubt he has access to billings and such.

TRocket8
06-27-2022, 02:21 PM
So I need a social media account to get help? Pfft, forget it. I know James has given out valuable information for guys here on 4m but I highly doubt he has access to billings and such.

I dont think he can help with billing but he has helped people get access back to their MavTV plus stream

Big Daddy 37
06-27-2022, 08:12 PM
Not a subscriber but watched for free. Curious as to if we will get a rebate for those first 2 heats?
Seriously though, I thought the video quality and camera angles were great. Just need to fix some glitches.

Not a subscriber, but watched for free...yet looking for a rebate??

Wow...

Brilliant, just brilliant.

Highside Hustler25
06-27-2022, 08:18 PM
Not a subscriber, but watched for free...yet looking for a rebate??

Wow...

Brilliant, just brilliant.

You might be as gullible as my ole lady. Lol

Pennsboro32
06-30-2022, 09:14 AM
It's official. Flo Racing adds MAV TV stream