PDA

View Full Version : Howard Moore Claims First Win of 2022; Launches New Website

Ben Shelton
07-04-2022, 06:32 PM
Howard Moore Claims First Win of 2022 in USCS Action at Riverside
New Online Home Launched at www.HowardMooreRacing.com

Memphis, Tennessee (07/04/22) – Howard Moore raced to his first win of the 2022 season on Saturday night. His winning performance came aboard the Rains Motorsports No. 3 Mike's Pool Care / High-Performance Lubricants JR-1 Sprint Car in United Sprint Car Series (USCS) Outlaw Thunder Tour action at Riverside International Speedway.

"We checked the first win of the year off the list on Saturday night. I went seventh-to-third in the heat race which earned me a spot in the dash. I drew the pole position for the dash and won it to earn the pole position for the feature. I was able to lead flag-to-flag in the feature," Moore said. "I truly can't thank everyone enough who helps on this team. We're truly blessed to have some many great folks in our corner."

Howard Moore charged to his first win of the 2022 season on Saturday night. His first trip of the year to Victory Lane came at Riverside International Speedway (West Memphis, Ark.) in the United Sprint Car Series (USCS) Fireworks 100.

Howard topped a field of 20 Sprinters for the victory.

On the heels of a third-place finish in his heat race and a dash win, Howard started on the pole for the feature. He went on to lead every lap of the United Sprint Car Series Outlaw Thunder Tour main event presented by K&N Filters to register the triumph.

He was followed across the finish line by Blake Jenkins, Ronny Howard, Terry Gray, and Alex Lyles.

Full results from the event are available at www.USCSracing.com .

The team is currently evaluating when their next event will be, and once confirmed it will be posted on Howard’s brand-new website at www.HowardMooreRacing.com which is developed and maintained by MyRacePass.com Marketing Services.

Howard Moore would like to thank all of his sponsors and supporters including CP Carrillo, High Performance Lubricants, JR-1 Chassis, TL Jones Farms, Mike’s Pool Care, Smith Titanium, Jim Ruddy, Fel-Pro Gaskets, Auto Meter, Total Seal, AR Dyno Specialty, River City Hydraulics, Stinson’s Industrial, Ronnie’s Hot Rods, Spanky’s Hot Rods, Pro-Lite Performance, Hoosier Race Tire, Downtown Deliveries, DMI, Huggins Cams, DHR Suspension, Sweet Manufacturing, BMRS, Schoenfeld Headers, HRP, XRG Graphix, Penske Shocks, RPM Trailer Sales, Mr. David Berryman, ACME Race Engines, All Star Performance, Engler Machine & Tool, ROCKHARD Powder Coating, Mike Ward, Chris Chappue, Chad Jones, Kayle Stewart, Taylor Newman, my Dad, My Mom, Christie, Roy Young, Charlie Davidson, Beth Gaines Williford, Daryl Scoggins, and MyRacePass.com Marketing Services.

Howard Moore is always looking to welcome new marketing partners to his program. For more information on joining our team as well as the latest news and updates, please visit www.HowardMooreRacing.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)