PDA

View Full Version : Wheeeeres Bobby?

Pages : [1] 2

Rajflyboy
07-09-2022, 07:08 AM
Not racing at Deer Creek with the big boys? Even up in his neck of the woods?

KTMLew
07-09-2022, 07:12 AM

Maybe, just like Madden, he DOESN'T have COVID?

foxfire2dirtracing
07-09-2022, 07:13 AM
How is Minnesota his neck of the woods?
Besides- he’s racing the Summernationals Tour.

kidrock
07-09-2022, 07:15 AM
Ny guess he's at Home

Hoosier_Dirt
07-09-2022, 07:20 AM
He's raced way more than these guys the past few weeks, so probably taking some time to get his stuff and crew freshened up for the rest of the summernationals.

KTMLew
07-09-2022, 07:20 AM
Ny guess he's at Home

Taking Ivermectin?

foxfire2dirtracing
07-09-2022, 07:21 AM
Deer Creel is 6 1/2 hours from Bobby’s home.

Rajflyboy
07-09-2022, 07:26 AM
He is just a local docal driver now.

foxfire2dirtracing
07-09-2022, 07:35 AM
Fly: you’re stirring the pot!
Get ready for the bashing!

ZERO25
07-09-2022, 07:47 AM
He's becoming Cherry Picker Jr.!!!

Rajflyboy
07-09-2022, 07:55 AM
He's becoming Cherry Picker Jr.!!!That’s exactly what he is 👍😜

ImCryn2
07-09-2022, 08:06 AM
We get rid of Phil for awhile and his family takes over. :)

smooth32
07-09-2022, 08:08 AM
Not racing at Deer Creek with the big boys? Even up in his neck of the woods?Why do you care so much about Pierce? you're not a fan.

foxfire2dirtracing
07-09-2022, 08:16 AM
I think he’s subbing for Phil until he comes back with a new username.

ImCryn2
07-09-2022, 08:17 AM
Why do you care so much about Pierce? you're not a fan.

He (or she?) doesn't. This silly stuff is only posted to stir the pot.

Highside Hustler25
07-09-2022, 09:36 AM
This post is just a gentle reminder of how ignorant flytrap is. Like Fox said, it's 6+ hours from Oakwood.

kidrock
07-09-2022, 10:13 AM
It wouldn't make much sense to go to Deer Creek with the format the way it is unless you're planning on running all three nights. Bobby's plans were to run Macon on Thursday and Farmer City on Friday in which they both got rained out. If he's so afraid of the competition I wonder why he went to Eldora for the Million. Oh that's right to sell t-shirts lol

TheJet-09
07-09-2022, 10:17 AM
^^^ I type slow, but you said basically the same thing I was going to. I feel bad for these SN guys having to wait and see for these past two days. And it doesn't sound good for Highland, today, either.

Action10
07-09-2022, 10:32 AM
This would be the same thing as asking why Brandon Sheppard wasn't at Pevely for the WoO race... The answer is that the series he is following was also scheduled for that night... Hopefully, one day, people will quit creating ignorant threads and actually attend a race themselves instead of creating keyboard storylines and drama to entertain the Jerry Springer fans.

fryefan
07-09-2022, 10:45 AM

Do you live in a cave? ANYONE that follows dirt late model racing, even remotely, knows why he is not at Deer Creek.

Rajflyboy
07-09-2022, 12:20 PM
Do you live in a cave? ANYONE that follows dirt late model racing, even remotely, knows why he is not at Deer Creek.I don’t follow the upper Midwest Late Model stuff. Yes this is true. I do follow XR, Lucas and WOO and any other big races in which the “Bid Dawgs” show up for. I follow local where I live. Yes.

Rajflyboy
07-09-2022, 12:25 PM
https://dirtcarsummernationals.com/series-points/ . Cherry pickin most nights = yes. Staying closer to family is honorable. I will say that.

Raceready
07-09-2022, 12:47 PM
Not racing at Deer Creek with the big boys? Even up in his neck of the woods?Maybe he thought that your old Bloomy boy might just show up and the ageless hippy might lay a big old embarrassment onto poor young Bob ? ?

Action10
07-09-2022, 12:58 PM
https://dirtcarsummernationals.com/series-points/ . Cherry pickin most nights = yes. Staying closer to family is honorable. I will say that.Okay, I'll bite. Here are some notable SN "invaders" after 17 races so far... Peyton Freeman (defending SAS Champion), 17 starts, 0 wins -- Dennis Erb Jr. (WoO Points Leader & former DLM Dream Winner), 10 starts, 2 wins -- Logan Martin (2x Comp Cams Series Champion), 12 starts, O wins -- Tanner English (Top 5 WoO Points & 4x MARS Champion), 10 starts, 1 win -- Max Blair (2nd WoO Points & 4x ULMS Champion), 9 starts, 0 Wins -- Billy Moyer Jr. (Lucas Oil & WoO Rookie of the Year & 1x Comp Cams Champion), 9 starts, 0 wins -- Kyle Beard (2x Comp Cams Champion), 4 starts, 0 wins -- Cade Dillard (WoO Rookie of the Year & 2020 WoO 3rd in Points), 5 starts, 0 wins -- Other WoO series regulars making at least 2 starts: Gordy Gundaker, Ryan Gustin, Brent Larson, Shane Clanton, Josh Richards, Boom Briggs

Highside Hustler25
07-09-2022, 01:10 PM
If you Google stargazer, Flytraps picture appears.

Raceready
07-09-2022, 01:16 PM
If you Google stargazer, Flytraps picture appears.A member PMed me that in the Tailgate section of this forum there is a picture of The Highland Park Shooter that is the spitting image of our own Rajiflyboy . I hope that this isn't an accurate image . . .

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-09-2022, 01:21 PM
Post #14

Fox,
Phil's still scrambling thru his passwords tryn to match up usernames.😎

foxfire2dirtracing
07-09-2022, 01:24 PM
I wonder if he can read 4m- but can’t post?
He will be back soon- he always is. Sometimes I wonder if he isn’t kin to J. Newton?

foxfire2dirtracing
07-09-2022, 01:27 PM
4m has been much more civilized during his vacation.

0_VodooChild_0
07-09-2022, 02:08 PM
Do you live in a cave? ANYONE that follows dirt late model racing, even remotely, knows why he is not at Deer Creek.Because he is a coward. Run the wimpy Hell Tour vs $50K....COWARDLY!!!!Little Booby is just a cherry picking POS

Rajflyboy
07-09-2022, 02:13 PM
Okay, I'll bite. Here are some notable SN "invaders" after 17 races so far... Peyton Freeman (defending SAS Champion), 17 starts, 0 wins -- Dennis Erb Jr. (WoO Points Leader & former DLM Dream Winner), 10 starts, 2 wins -- Logan Martin (2x Comp Cams Series Champion), 12 starts, O wins -- Tanner English (Top 5 WoO Points & 4x MARS Champion), 10 starts, 1 win -- Max Blair (2nd WoO Points & 4x ULMS Champion), 9 starts, 0 Wins -- Billy Moyer Jr. (Lucas Oil & WoO Rookie of the Year & 1x Comp Cams Champion), 9 starts, 0 wins -- Kyle Beard (2x Comp Cams Champion), 4 starts, 0 wins -- Cade Dillard (WoO Rookie of the Year & 2020 WoO 3rd in Points), 5 starts, 0 wins -- Other WoO series regulars making at least 2 starts: Gordy Gundaker, Ryan Gustin, Brent Larson, Shane Clanton, Josh Richards, Boom BriggsErb is awesome and Shirley is really good but the talent drops drastically after that. A few others have raced a couple races but aren’t running the full series. Bobby should be able to win the series and still miss a few races to gun run with the big Dawgs. Maybe Bobby is staying home with family more. I can’t blame him for that.

Rajflyboy
07-09-2022, 02:15 PM
A member PMed me that in the Tailgate section of this forum there is a picture of The Highland Park Shooter that is the spitting image of our own Rajiflyboy . I hope that this isn't an accurate image . . .I hate tattoos. You peeps have been watching too many Hunter Biden videos. I don’t see how you could be addicted to that crap 😜😁

foxfire2dirtracing
07-09-2022, 02:28 PM
Flyboy
You posted in #31 you didn’t keep up with Midwest racing- looks like you do!

Highside Hustler25
07-09-2022, 03:47 PM
Because he is a coward. Run the wimpy Hell Tour vs $50K....COWARDLY!!!!Little Booby is just a cherry picking POS

^^^^^
Just guessing, Phil's mothers cousin's on her 1/2 brother's inbred sister's side?

0_VodooChild_0
07-09-2022, 04:48 PM
^^^^^Just guessing, Phil's mothers cousin's on her 1/2 brother's inbred sister's side?NOPE!! But just know Booby is NOT & will NEVER be my favorite driver.

Rajflyboy
07-09-2022, 05:27 PM
I like Bobby. Hope that he will step up and run a National series soon.

Highside Hustler25
07-09-2022, 05:38 PM
NOPE!! But just know Booby is NOT & will NEVER be my favorite driver.

I'm right there with ya but I don't drool over the fact.

0_VodooChild_0
07-09-2022, 07:28 PM
I like Bobby. Hope that he will step up and run a National series soon.He NEVER will. Too big of a yellow bellied baby. He'll run big dollar shows but can't help himself being a cherry picking coward.

kidrock
07-09-2022, 07:38 PM
He NEVER will. Too big of a yellow bellied baby. He'll run big dollar shows but can't help himself being a cherry picking coward.

Now that's some funny s--t right there. He will run some big money shows in which the best drivers in the business is there but, yet he's a cherry picker. Yep that makes a lot of sense. NOT lol

Highside Hustler25
07-09-2022, 08:00 PM
Now that's some funny s--t right there. He will run some big money shows in which the best drivers in the business is there but, yet he's a cherry picker. Yep that makes a lot of sense. NOT lol

Well, he is the #2 booby hater on 4m. I heard Mr. Newton had a ankle bracelet placed on Phil with a 4m login jamming device so that could push voodoodoo up to #1.

kidrock
07-09-2022, 09:57 PM
Well, he is the #2 booby hater on 4m. I heard Mr. Newton had a ankle bracelet placed on Phil with a 4m login jamming device so that could push voodoodoo up to #1.

Lmao......................................

Raceready
07-09-2022, 10:15 PM
NOPE!! But just know Booby is NOT & will NEVER be my favorite driver.Don't ya think that once once that the old burned out hippy is finished for good that you will embrace that young'in Pierce lad and embrace him as your new all time favorite ? ?

0_VodooChild_0
07-09-2022, 11:27 PM
Now that's some funny s--t right there. He will run some big money shows in which the best drivers in the business is there but, yet he's a cherry picker. Yep that makes a lot of sense. NOT lolThen run with the best ALL the time. He doesn't because he is a coward no driving POS pu$$y.

Raceready
07-09-2022, 11:47 PM
Then run with the best ALL the time. He doesn't because he is a coward no driving POS pu$$y.You may not be too awful happy when the awesome boy from Illinois beats them at their own game, will ya now ? ?

ImCryn2
07-10-2022, 01:01 AM
Then run with the best ALL the time. He doesn't because he is a coward no driving POS pu$$y.

Didn't he have a $100,000 win last year against the BEST?

kidrock
07-10-2022, 06:26 AM
Then run with the best ALL the time. He doesn't because he is a coward no driving POS pu$$y.

What does he have to prove. He's one some crown jewel events. He's beat the best so, I'm not sure what more he needs to prove. Heck man he's won in a chassis no one else drives so, it's not like he can go to someone else and bounce ideas off of.

I would think if you drop off a Million dollar check and say I want you to run the Lucas series they would.

Raceready
07-10-2022, 01:20 PM
What does he have to prove. He's one some crown jewel events. He's beat the best so, I'm not sure what more he needs to prove. Heck man he's won in a chassis no one else drives so, it's not like he can go to someone else and bounce ideas off of. I would think if you drop off a Million dollar check and say I want you to run the Lucas series they would.Probably it is good for the competition that the amazing young Bobby does not get involved in a Longhorn deal . With those resources and his phenomenal talent he might win darn near every race he enters ! !

pierceFAN
07-10-2022, 04:25 PM
dont understand why people put so much stock into a touring series...like every series or local track there is usually about 4 or 5 guys how are heads above the rest...if a drivers goal is to drive farther to race for the same amount of money just for points...all he is proving is that he has more money to spend...

Raceready
07-10-2022, 06:12 PM
dont understand why people put so much stock into a touring series...like every series or local track there is usually about 4 or 5 guys how are heads above the rest...if a drivers goal is to drive farther to race for the same amount of money just for points...all he is proving is that he has more money to spend...Thats a very good point !

Rajflyboy
07-10-2022, 06:20 PM
dont understand why people put so much stock into a touring series...like every series or local track there is usually about 4 or 5 guys how are heads above the rest...if a drivers goal is to drive farther to race for the same amount of money just for points...all he is proving is that he has more money to spend...Yeah but Bobby is a big time very good SLM driver

Raceready
07-10-2022, 06:29 PM
Yeah but Bobby is a big time very good SLM driverHe sure is ! !

Umpdirt1
07-11-2022, 09:11 AM
So you have to run a "Big Series" to be considered good. What's lucas and woo got 18 drivers between both of them. Soyou have 9 lolm regulars I'm a 24 car field. So I guess the other 16 cars in the starting field are just field fillers. So let's let Woo n lolm just run there 9 or so cars for each series and let's see how long that last.

foxfire2dirtracing
07-11-2022, 09:23 AM
As of today:
Lucas Series- 10 full time teams
WOO Series- 8 full time teams
Both are down from years past-I would think the SR series has effected the full time drivers somewhat?
I am curious as to what SR Series does in 2023.

Highside Hustler25
07-11-2022, 09:55 AM
So you have to run a "Big Series" to be considered good. What's lucas and woo got 18 drivers between both of them. Soyou have 9 lolm regulars I'm a 24 car field. So I guess the other 16 cars in the starting field are just field fillers. So let's let Woo n lolm just run there 9 or so cars for each series and let's see how long that last.

Spot on. Without those regional field fillers, Lucas and WoO wouldn't even exist. Enjoy them 9 car features and 4 car heat races.

james777777
07-11-2022, 10:53 AM
Speaking of Bobby being really one of very few Pierce late models, does anyone remember the days where it seemed like half of any Illinois late model show was Pierce cars?

Packin' Meat
07-11-2022, 02:46 PM
The one person that wasn't there that made me scratch my head was Jimmy Mars. 2 hours away from a potential 50k but stayed at his home track for 1k.

JimBo
07-11-2022, 03:19 PM
[QUOTE=james777777;2435441]Speaking of Bobby being really one of very few Pierce late models, does anyone remember the days where it seemed like half of any Illinois late model show was Pierce cars?[/QUOTE

No, but I remember going to a MARS or MLRA race and most of the cars were GRT's with a rocket here or there.

Barbecueboy
07-11-2022, 03:54 PM
Thats a very good point !

Yes it was….

TerryM
07-11-2022, 04:17 PM
I’ve been in this sport a long time, in many different ways. I’ve never met a nicer young driver, or a driver who was better to children … than Bobby Pierce. Bobby has mastered social media, and his family has mastered the merchandise part too. I’ll never understand why Bobby has haters — other than the usual, he wins too much — but I’ll always be a fan of his, for two reasons:

1) He’s awesome to watch on the track, and …

2) He’s #1 in the sport in the most important category: bringing in the kids who make up the next generation of fans who will keep our sport alive.

Thank you, Bobby Pierce.

Barbecueboy
07-11-2022, 04:33 PM
For me it’s not Bobby that’s the turn off, it’s the “select “ group of fans he has that claim he can do no wrong, when in fact he has and does.

I love seeing him drive aggressive , especially when he pulls it off without wrecking himself or somebody ……it’s exciting to watch.
But when it doesn’t work out those same “ fans “ I’m talking about come up with every excuse on the planet to place blame somewhere else.

Bobby has matured tremendously over the last few years, his best years are still ahead of him as long as he wants to race.

100% agree on your take of Bobby bringing the youngsters up with him.

Raceready
07-11-2022, 04:40 PM
Post #59 is " SPOT ON " ! ! Where are we as a sport going to be if we don't farm up a new generation of fans ? ?

pierceFAN
07-11-2022, 04:43 PM
BBQ: For me it’s not Bobby that’s the turn off, it’s the “select “ group of fans he has that claim he can do no wrong, when in fact he has and does.

the shoe goes on the other foot as well. there is a "select" group of haters that claim every little bump...scrape...is dirty and intentional and they watch the race and just look for something they can complain about.

Raceready
07-11-2022, 05:05 PM
Poor Bobby is just so dynamic and electrifying that he is starting to get a " CLUSTER " of band wagon fans just like Bloomquist did ! ! Half the people at the one race were drunks, druggers, or reliefers that didn't know a whole lot about racing but they had to go with the flow of what was popular at the time. GO BOBBY GO ! ! !

Barbecueboy
07-11-2022, 05:13 PM
True enough pierce fan, but I’m not one of those people and always call it like I see it…..there are a lot more people like me than there are those “ looking for reasons” to complain for no reason.

Your point is taken though and I agree…….Bobby could slam on the brakes and let his closest competitor pass him for the win and still get blamed for something he did wrong by those haters you speak of.

lurker
07-11-2022, 05:41 PM
Anyone know if Bobby will be at Montpelier for the SN on Wednesday?

kidrock
07-11-2022, 06:32 PM
Anyone know if Bobby will be at Montpelier for the SN on Wednesday?

Schedule says he will be there. A week ago it wasn't on the schedule

lurker
07-11-2022, 06:41 PM
Thanks! Its really close for me, so might go and see what all of this hubbub is about.

Rajflyboy
07-11-2022, 07:26 PM
32 car Ricky Bobby is at Stuart tonight with the XR series. He is gonna run with the big dawgs baby 

wfodirt66
07-11-2022, 07:33 PM
THIS IS HIS SCHEDULE7/11- Stuart (IA) Speedway 7/12- Stuart (IA) Speedway 7/13- Montpelier (IN) Speedway 7/14- Shadyhill (IN) Speedway 7/15- Farmer City (IL) Speedway 7/16- Oakshade (OH) Raceway 7/17- Wayne County (OH) Speedway

wfodirt66
07-11-2022, 07:34 PM
7 NIGHTS IN A ROW, put that in your pipe and smoke it

Barbecueboy
07-11-2022, 08:06 PM
Smoke ‘em if you got em……he wins 3 of those is my guess.

foxfire2dirtracing
07-11-2022, 08:10 PM
Flyboy
Hope you’re happy now?

Rajflyboy
07-12-2022, 06:09 AM
No. He didn’t do much against the “Bid Dawgs”. The south rises once again.

foxfire2dirtracing
07-12-2022, 06:46 AM
Started 22 & finished 8- to me that’s doing quite a lot. And I’m not a Pierce fan because of the circus- not because he doesn’t have amazing talent.

Barbecueboy
07-12-2022, 06:53 AM
I’ve said that for years, only to get scoffed at by “ the circus”.

Well said foxfire

Raceready
07-12-2022, 07:20 AM
Bobby was the star of the show last night , Just to watch him gallantly charge 14 spots was well worth the money spent to watch a daring display of skill ! ! Too bad for him that he just plain ran out of the laps needed to finish the job .

TerryM
07-12-2022, 04:06 PM
Somebody want to explain the “circus” to me? And please don’t include the one or two instances we already know of — neither of which have anything to do with Bobby himself or his racing career. The funny thing is … the haters are always much older than Bobby. And the haters who have dreamed up this “circus” scenario, are probably older than Bobby’s parents. He is arguably the most exciting driver in the sport. His most avid haters are … well, I can guess what they are. I see them every day on Facebook.

ImCryn2
07-12-2022, 06:43 PM
Oh golly! Its another BP "haters" vs "huggers" thread of "oh yes he did and oh no he didn't"... How gauche! 

Oh golly! Its another username created to bash the same driver. How about that bloomie fella?

Barbecueboy
07-12-2022, 07:20 PM
Mom drunken instagram burning tshirts….dad knocking cars off jackstands with a four wheeler….sister going gorilla crazy in the pits in Arizona….dad running out onto a live race track to get at another driver…...Bobby’s failed sliders and subsequent Superfan reactions and actions in the pits afterwards.

Those are a few of the circus scenario’s that don’t seem to follow other high profile teams…..Bobby is the show, Dad is the mentor and it’s really cool to see the whole family racing aspect of that side of it and that they drive themselves with the circle the wagons around themselves and us against the world mentality

But to imply it hasn’t been a circus over there is just being naïve or in denial……it’s gotten better as Bobby has matured but it wasn’t so long ago that controversy followed them everywhere they rolled into….and most wasn’t Bobby’s immediate doing.

I saw Bobby race for the first time at east bay back in 2011, I’ve been able to see him race a bunch since, he is great for the sport because every sport needs a hero and a villain.

Rajflyboy
07-12-2022, 07:32 PM
Thanks BBQ. You explained this very well. Too much drama to be a truly top notched race team. I think you nailed it.

wfodirt66
07-12-2022, 09:56 PM
where is bobby???? he is in stuart iowa racing in the feature while t mak is headed down the road

Barbecueboy
07-12-2022, 10:24 PM
It’s a double edged sword …Racers and fans alike all want the bonsai moves that work because that makes it exciting and it’s a rush if you’re the bonsai-er and cool to see from the stands.

But, we all want clean respectful exciting racing too……Bobby is somewhere in the middle of all that right now in his career Imo, which is worth about what you paid for it.

They are a racing family that’s dam good at what they do….that’s cool by me and I’ll always take the on track excitement and action as a trade off for the after race version of the same.Always.

Barbecueboy
07-12-2022, 10:27 PM
where is bobby???? he is in stuart iowa racing in the feature while t mak is headed down the road

You’ve seen Tmacs earnings this year I take it?? He can afford to leave early on this one.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-12-2022, 10:57 PM
Yea TMAC prolly knew he wouldn't advance many positions and wasn't worth it as they were out to lunch tonight and it's not a Lucas race

Raceready
07-12-2022, 10:58 PM
Golly, bloomie is to old to be bashing on tho...Not to mention the FACT that the old guy is feeling ill . . .

ImCryn2
07-13-2022, 01:54 AM
Not to mention the FACT that the old guy is feeling ill . . .

There was no bashing of ole bloomie, a simple question was asked. In fact, I wouldn't even say under 60 was old! :)

Rajflyboy
07-13-2022, 10:55 AM
Well Well. Bobby did show up strong last night. Great racing. Maybe the best race I’ve seen this year. In the end the South remains on top of the Super Late Model world. Chris Madden continues to shock and awe the field.

foxfire2dirtracing
07-13-2022, 02:52 PM
Looks who is back again!
The hall monitors can’t keep him down long!

Raceready
07-13-2022, 03:00 PM
We need to open our hearts and show sympathy and support to the BloomerWon guy who is in his hour of need now that his hero is under the weather . . .

Raceready
07-13-2022, 03:11 PM
Thats right boss ! ! A little comfert here, how bout it ? ?We will try to remember in our thoughts and prayers .

foxfire2dirtracing
07-13-2022, 03:11 PM
Thanks BigP- wasn’t sure how all that works!👍🏻

Barbecueboy
07-13-2022, 03:13 PM
“ they can’t stop him, they can only hope to contain him”……

Barbecueboy
07-13-2022, 03:14 PM
Welcome back Kotter……..

Raceready
07-13-2022, 03:19 PM
Im sure you will lol.Keep the faith ! !Who knows Old Bloomy might take the Come Back trail and before ya know it he may beating up on those young whippersnappers like the Pierce young'in ? ?

Barbecueboy
07-13-2022, 03:54 PM
Strangely enough, that would be cool…..really cool

TerryM
07-13-2022, 04:25 PM
I see nothing new, as I already knew. Nothing about Bobby. One supposed issue with Senior, and one each with Sis and Mom. The same crap we’ve heard for years. And in none of those situations did any of them do something we haven’t seen for decades with other racing teams and families. Honestly, nothing that’s happened with the Pierces comes even close to the craziness, the wildness, the rowdiness — on track or off — I have secrets about. Ask me sometime about Butterball. Or Pat Patrick. Or Floyd Gilbert. Billy T? I have more.

But young Bobby Pierce … you think he’s so evil lol. Too funny.

Barbecueboy
07-13-2022, 04:36 PM
Who thinks Bobby’s evil? Those are your words Terry.

And no, no high tier teams of this era do those things…..none of them.
You asked about the circus, I gave examples….that’s all.

And not a single one disparaged young Bobby.

Barbecueboy
07-13-2022, 04:39 PM
I mentioned two issues with senior and neither were supposed…….they happened.

Not getting in a pi ssing contest with you about it, you just can’t find a way to admit it because you love them and are in denial.

TerryM
07-13-2022, 04:56 PM
The Pierce hate only exists on Social Media. You are the Social Media king of Bobby hating on 4m. Congrats.

Barbecueboy
07-13-2022, 05:03 PM
Find one post I’ve made disparaging Bobby on 4m in the last 5 years.

If I’m the king there must be thousands to pick from.

I’ll wait……but I will congratulate you back in advance for the epic fail.

Barbecueboy
07-13-2022, 05:05 PM
There are a few others on here that deserve some respect on their opinions even though you think mine don’t deserve any……how about their “ circus” analogy? Or is it just mine that rub you raw?

Never mind, I know the answer already and your going to piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining anyway.

TerryM
07-13-2022, 05:09 PM
You’ve trashed him over and over and over … and trashed his family over and over and over. You are what you are. I’m out.

Barbecueboy
07-13-2022, 05:17 PM
But no specific examples ? Over and over and over should give you at least one you can copy and present?

With the antics his family has trashed themselves on more than one occasion……I didn’t burn the first shirt in a drunken stupor on instagram….I didn’t ram my four wheeler into anyones car, I didn’t go steroid apesheet on any crew members , run out onto a track to get at another driver or any of those things…….there are more, you’ve been around.

You’re correct about one thing though, I am what I am and that’s right on every angle of this debate with you……you always go “out” when your opinion is challenged, nothing new there….enjoy the rest of your evening.

Highside Hustler25
07-13-2022, 05:23 PM
I'd like to see that youngin under ole bloomers wing. Teach the boy some work ethics and respect for other drivers and himself... It would be sorta like dlm boot camp for the lil guy . . . ✊

Yup
He could transform Bobby into a coke snorting, tire cheatin long haired hippie that will probably be late to his own funeral.

Barbecueboy
07-13-2022, 05:28 PM
Or he could turn him into someone that knows how to work on their own car to get it to their own liking….someone that can outthink and outwork most people and someone that can design a better piece.

I guess that’s a glass half full or half empty kinda thing….depends on how you look at it.

Barbecueboy
07-13-2022, 05:49 PM
I think we’ve all seen a great example on the levels of denial some will take to defend their position even as wrong as it may be…..I’m old too, but my opinions and recollections aren’t feeble and they stand on their own merit.

Barbecueboy
07-13-2022, 05:58 PM
You’re making that up……..we all are.

You heard it first from the Bobby hating social media king……that doesn’t even have a Facebook account lmao.

Barbecueboy
07-13-2022, 06:05 PM
That’s drool I think……I never felt it raining.

Buford.Justice
07-13-2022, 06:26 PM
Yup
He could transform Bobby into a coke snorting, tire cheatin long haired hippie that will probably be late to his own funeral.

Now now, Backside Hugger!!!! That wasn't nice! :)

Buford.Justice
07-13-2022, 06:28 PM
I want to hear them tales about Pat Partick, Butterball Woolridge, Billy T, And Floyd Gilbert!!!!

Highside Hustler25
07-13-2022, 07:01 PM
Now now, Backside Hugger!!!! That wasn't nice! :)

Sorry bed wetter, sometimes the truth hurts.

JimBo
07-13-2022, 07:02 PM
Why do Pierce threads always have to end up with people bashing each other?

Action10
07-13-2022, 07:16 PM
Why do Pierce threads always have to end up with people bashing each other?I totally agree with your question. The premise behind the thread is always complete garbage too. Nobody is starting a thread about Devin Moran being at the SN race tonight and not following a national tour.....

Barbecueboy
07-13-2022, 07:44 PM
Why do Pierce threads always have to end up with people bashing each other?

Normally it’s the content and the characters in and of the conversation that sends it off the rails………that and denial of the truth about certain things.

Why isn’t anyone asking about devin? He doesn’t have a posse of idiots making excuses or apologizing for his teams behavior every other month and he lets his racing alone do his talking for him.

Barbecueboy
07-13-2022, 07:50 PM
And of course every other month is an exaggeration, but at times along the way it sure felt like it…..

kidrock
07-13-2022, 07:53 PM
Bobby's at Stuart cherry picking lol

Raceready
07-13-2022, 07:57 PM
That poor Bobby Pierce lad hasn't able to get any more respect than did old Rodney Dangerfield ! !

Rajflyboy
07-13-2022, 08:46 PM
I give him respect for last night as yes he did run up front with the big dawgs of the sport. He was exciting ripping the top around this bullring. He got up on the porch and held his own.

Raceready
07-13-2022, 08:58 PM
I give him respect for last night as yes he did run up front with the big dawgs of the sport. He was exciting ripping the top around this bullring. He got up on the porch and held his own.As he always tries to do . . /

ImCryn2
07-13-2022, 09:22 PM
They've trashed themselves over and over again. There's plenty of apologies on the interwebs to confirm that... Just continue the denial though, if it helps you lol.

Oh phil, tell us all about your perfect life and all your accomplishments.

Barbecueboy
07-13-2022, 09:27 PM
That poor Bobby Pierce lad hasn't able to get any more respect than did old Rodney Dangerfield ! !

He gets mad respect……his lunatic fringe, not so much.

Barbecueboy
07-13-2022, 09:36 PM

It’s not about perfection it’s about just admitting reality……some people just can’t or won’t see it.

This argument won’t ever end because you can’t ignore history and people have selective memory for the people they like or don’t.

Buford.Justice
07-13-2022, 09:44 PM

Not enough bandwidth!!!

Raceready
07-13-2022, 10:19 PM
Oh phil, tell us all about your perfect life and all your accomplishments.Maybe he should write a book ? ? It just might turn on into a BEST SELLER ! !

wfodirt66
07-13-2022, 10:33 PM
meanwhile he is depositing checks, and selling more appearel that anyone else

Barbecueboy
07-13-2022, 10:36 PM
Nobody said outrageous doesn’t sell……..people say just own it and embrace it if you’re going to continue to be it.

No sense in making excuses for it.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-13-2022, 10:58 PM
I give him respect for last night as yes he did run up front with the big dawgs of the sport. He was exciting ripping the top around this bullring. He got up on the porch and held his own.

Kinda like you do on here fly.😉

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-13-2022, 11:07 PM
Hey Phil welcome back!!

Raceready
07-14-2022, 03:29 AM
I surmise that a few of you Bobby Pierce naysayers are feeling a bit SHEEPISH and ashamed of your self today after learning that the young incredulous talented wheelman won yet again last night ?

Barbecueboy
07-14-2022, 07:10 AM
Did any of his super fans win anything last night or will they all just act like and or brag about it like they did ?

Rajflyboy
07-14-2022, 08:52 AM
I surmise that a few of you Bobby Pierce naysayers are feeling a bit SHEEPISH and ashamed of your self today after learning that the young incredulous talented wheelman won yet again last night ?Outside of the 9 car Last night WAS cherry pickin

foxfire2dirtracing
07-14-2022, 09:04 AM
Fly: I don’t see it as cherry picking- since it was the only late model race of any significance yesterday.
If #9 or little Billy had won- would you call them cherry pickers too?
( FWIW: I am not a Pierce Fan- but I certainly appreciate his talent-and he is maturing in other aspects.
Last night I felt he methodically navigated thru the fueld.

wfodirt66
07-14-2022, 09:12 AM
pickin cherries and haulin them to the bank

Rajflyboy
07-14-2022, 11:49 AM
Bobby is great at Summer Nat’s. He controls his domain there.

Raceready
07-14-2022, 01:28 PM
He is the MAN at Summer Nationals for sure ! !

Raceready
07-14-2022, 02:02 PM
It was none other than a work of art how young Bobby methodically work his way up passing each car with the last 2 obstacles being also sons of retired premier drivers in Billy Moyer and Devin Moran ! ! An elite field of Next Gen drivers of which Bobby is proving that he is the new Face of Dirt Track Late Model Racing ! !

wfodirt66
07-14-2022, 02:45 PM
just heard that is gonna run wherever you guys tell him too, he is tired of staying close to home and winning5-10k a night, also wants to race 100's of miles from his sponsors

Rajflyboy
07-14-2022, 03:05 PM
just heard that is gonna run wherever you guys tell him too, he is tired of staying close to home and winning5-10k a night, also wants to race 100's of miles from his sponsorsThen he is the King of Illinois

Buford.Justice
07-14-2022, 03:38 PM
Then he is the King of Illinois

Don't think Erb would agree...

TerryM
07-14-2022, 03:56 PM
I want to hear them tales about Pat Partick, Butterball Woolridge, Billy T, And Floyd Gilbert!!!!
They are fantastic!

Buford.Justice
07-14-2022, 04:04 PM
They are fantastic!

I bet they are!

On the good side, Patrick was my hero!

TerryM
07-14-2022, 04:16 PM
I bet they are!

On the good side, Patrick was my hero!
One of mine too. Right before I had to quit the journalism stuff, I interviewed him for a feature article in DLM Magazine. I met him at his workplace in Cincinnati. He was a truck mechanic for the City of Cincy. He told me so many awesome stories. Floyd Gilbert raced in cowboy boots. One night after an on track altercation with Billy T, Floyd pulled up alongside Billy during the caution, pulled a gun out of his boot, and pointed it at Billy lol. Can you imagine something like that happening now? I got so many cool stories from Pat, I was going to have to make the article a two-parter.

But … I was going through a divorce and becoming a weekend dad for awhile, my mom got cancer and passed a couple years later … just a tough time for me personally. So I had to give up the writing gig, which sucked, because I had so much fun doing it. And I had to quit right after I’d interviewed Pat. My biggest journalism regret was not being able to write that article. Not only because of the stories — but because he was one of my favorites.

Rajflyboy
07-14-2022, 06:34 PM
Don't think Erb would agree... Erb looked really good early In the season.

Raceready
07-14-2022, 07:56 PM
Erb looked really good early In the season.He is pretty much the class of the field in WoO now. . .

wfodirt66
07-14-2022, 10:41 PM
pierce has godda get up early tomorrow and haul 5000 more cherries to the bank

Raceready
07-14-2022, 10:57 PM
pierce has godda get up early tomorrow and haul 5000 more cherries to the bankHow about it ? ? 3 WINS in a row ! ! His leading every lap was just another one of his patented displays of pure dominance from " The Smooth Dominator "! ! A pure FACT that the Sayers of Nay cannot deny ! ! !

wfodirt66
07-15-2022, 10:18 PM
big p= PARAMANTER

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-15-2022, 10:50 PM
BigP = PUZZY

Raceready
07-16-2022, 12:17 AM
BigP= PIERCE

pierceFAN
07-16-2022, 04:23 AM
BigP = Pathetic

Buford.Justice
07-16-2022, 10:44 AM
Can't quote your post, but thank you for sharing that info TerryM.

kidrock
07-16-2022, 12:20 PM
Against the weak sisters of the poor weekly racers???? Big time Doucheinator!!!!

He ran pretty good against the best at Stuart. So, your claim is just BS. Just face it you don't like the guy. I don't see you saying that about Shannon Babb or Jason Feger, Devon Moran, ect, ect,

TerryM
07-16-2022, 12:43 PM
Can't quote your post, but thank you for sharing that info TerryM.
Remember Marty and Betty?

In The Gas
07-16-2022, 07:08 PM
And the longer this thread goes on the more tshirts Bobby sells. Let’s go BOBBY!
Even the Bloomquist fans are going to need someone to cheer for real soon. Bobby is looking for a few more fans, you might as well jump on the wagon.

kidrock
07-16-2022, 08:17 PM
And you won't....Babb, Moran & Feger are quality people who will tell it like it is. Your little butt baby Booby is a POS everything is someone else's fault. Weasel D!ck little B!tch. Little Smooth D0uchey....all that needs to be said. His dad is cool, Booby is a d0ucheb@g!!!!!!

You sure didn't disappoint.

Raceready
07-16-2022, 09:03 PM
And you won't....Babb, Moran & Feger are quality people who will tell it like it is. Your little butt baby Booby is a POS everything is someone else's fault. Weasel D!ck little B!tch. Little Smooth D0uchey....all that needs to be said. His dad is cool, Booby is a d0ucheb@g!!!!!!Why so bitter ? Why so bitter ? It must be that youv'e got a big old reality check of the fact that if'n your Bloomy boy was running regular the young pierce lad would be a beati'n him day in and day out at any track anywhere ? ?

TerryM
07-16-2022, 09:19 PM
And you won't....Babb, Moran & Feger are quality people who will tell it like it is. Your little butt baby Booby is a POS everything is someone else's fault. Weasel D!ck little B!tch. Little Smooth D0uchey....all that needs to be said. His dad is cool, Booby is a d0ucheb@g!!!!!!
What is wrong with you? Bobby is one of the best guys in the sport — on and off the track. He ranks #1 dealing with kids and promoting the next generation of the sport. I can’t think of a single reason to hate on him. Maybe it’s your user name.

Buford.Justice
07-16-2022, 09:52 PM
Remember Marty and Betty?

No it does ring a bell anymore. Were they at Florence?

Highside Hustler25
07-16-2022, 09:56 PM
Barney and Betty

dirtcrazy4u
07-17-2022, 05:13 AM
10 freaking pages of crying and b*tching. Enough already. At the end of the season when you reflect on the year he's done well, period.

TerryM
07-17-2022, 09:09 AM
No it does ring a bell anymore. Were they at Florence?
They were Brownstown locals. Big time Bloomer fans. Always had a little camper. Usually saw them at Eldora and Florence too, but Brownstown was their home track. Super nice people.

Rajflyboy
07-17-2022, 11:36 AM
Moran handled Bobby last night

foxfire2dirtracing
07-17-2022, 11:43 AM
So is Moran now “cherrie picking” also?

Barbecueboy
07-17-2022, 12:18 PM
Isn’t Cherrie pronounced sherry like the girl or the fortified wine?

Those guys better not be cheating on their girls or drinking on the job, lol…..just thought I would add some more ridiculous to a ridiculous thread.

Raceready
07-17-2022, 01:34 PM
Moran handled Bobby last nightYa gotta consider of course that Devin is in a Longhorn which is tough to beat on most any track. So what if'n young Bobby had an off night with a lowly 3rd place finish, He is still 337 point ahead in the champeenship battle ! !

Highside Hustler25
07-17-2022, 01:43 PM
Championship battle?🤭that doesn't exist anymore.

Rajflyboy
07-17-2022, 02:33 PM
More important questions. Who is this Ms Illinois contest girl?

IL LM Fan
07-17-2022, 03:02 PM
More important questions. Who is this Ms Illinois contest girl?https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100032096949666

IL LM Fan
07-17-2022, 03:51 PM
Bobby Pierce22 mins · Since we clinched our 5th UMP Summernationals Championship this week, we will now focus our efforts on the "Silver Dollar Nationals" at I-80 Speedway! https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=604626261033998&set=a.206575377505757

Raceready
07-17-2022, 04:57 PM
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100032096949666She is quite a looker like that pretty well fit sister of young Bobby Pierce .

Highside Hustler25
07-17-2022, 05:51 PM
Shame on you taking that away from those who think this is some sort of great accomplishment anymore. 10 years ago yeah! To win this thing was a battle every night, now, its a cakewalk. No real competitors following this deal... Lol, some more ! !

But everyone of those followers would put a whoopin on your boy toy. Lol even more.
How's that big p doin? You better run to the restroom. Yer dribbling down your leg. Lmao some Morris 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Raceready
07-17-2022, 06:02 PM
Shame on you taking that away from those who think this is some sort of great accomplishment anymore. 10 years ago yeah! To win this thing was a battle every night, now, its a cakewalk. No real competitors following this deal... Lol, some more ! !The real reason is that Bobby is just so great of a racer that he makes it look so easy .

Highside Hustler25
07-17-2022, 07:17 PM
Oh, I'm sorry! Did i piss someone off, Backside ? ? Lol

Just yer self. Need a towel?

Raceready
07-17-2022, 08:02 PM
Now that was fummy ! ! ! ^^^fummy TRUE ! ! ! !

Rajflyboy
07-17-2022, 08:05 PM
She is quite a looker like that pretty well fit sister of young Bobby Pierce .Bobby is doing very well for himself.

Rajflyboy
07-17-2022, 08:11 PM
Wheeeere is he lol ?Maybe we found out why he doesn’t go far from home very often. Bobby is a real family man.

IL LM Fan
07-17-2022, 08:20 PM
She runs his FB Fan page. You can probably get in if you like, but if you make it obvious you're not really a Fan, She'll ban you immediately. https://www.facebook.com/groups/902032933337961

Senroc-Systems
07-20-2022, 03:10 PM
https://dirtcarsummernationals.com/series-points/ . Cherry pickin most nights = yes. Staying closer to family is honorable. I will say that. Hey, Dumbf#$k.... Get a car and go try to make the feature at any Summer National race! You're disrespectful to every other drive who shows up....anywhere they go! Typical keyboard blabber mouth! GFU!

TerryM
07-20-2022, 03:47 PM
Amen, Senroc.

Senroc-Systems
07-20-2022, 03:53 PM
Thank you Sir! I don't post much these days because of all the stupidity! Everyone has an answer to all the problems! It's ridiculous!

Side note: Things can be done without price gouging. Saturday's $10,000 to win at Oakshade? $14 for the grandstand, $25 for the pits....

kidrock
07-20-2022, 04:06 PM
Just yer self. Need a towel?

lmao.........................................

Raceready
07-20-2022, 04:17 PM
Championship battle?來that doesn't exist anymore.Many agreed that the point battle would be taken by " The SMOOTH DOMINATOR " even before the first first checkered flag flew . . .

Rajflyboy
07-20-2022, 04:46 PM
Hey, Dumbf#$k.... Get a car and go try to make the feature at any Summer National race! You're disrespectful to every other drive who shows up....anywhere they go! Typical keyboard blabber mouth! GFU!Regional driver. There is nothing wrong with that. You are what you are. I’d just love to see the 32 at some more national events. Get over it or go home and let your momma tuck you into bed tonight.

Rajflyboy
07-20-2022, 05:03 PM
Look, you got senroc sissy's panties in a bunch raji! Stop that at once lol ! !Well. He started it. 😁😜

Raceready
07-21-2022, 06:06 AM
Well. He started it. And I guess YOU finished it ! !

Rajflyboy
07-21-2022, 08:18 AM
And I guess YOU finished it ! !To many thin skinned keyboard rangers around. 😁

Rajflyboy
07-21-2022, 08:48 AM
You're only going to srart trouble with that fact ! ! Look at racerready, little things penetrate right through him/her . . . . 😁😂 it’s fun when people get their panties in a wad. When they get a cherry stuck in their Colin 😁

Rajflyboy
07-21-2022, 09:18 AM
Or should i say, self-proclaimed goody two shoes ? ? Lolsdm . . . oh yes oh yes

kidrock
07-22-2022, 06:01 AM
I see the cherry picker put on another good show for the fans last night. Coming from 20th to finish 3rd.

Rajflyboy
07-22-2022, 06:13 AM
I see the cherry picker put on another good show for the fans last night. Coming from 20th to finish 3rd.Not bad not bad.

pierceFAN
07-22-2022, 07:42 AM
I see the cherry picker put on another good show for the fans last night. Coming from 20th to finish 3rd.

there is way way WAY more good than bad with Pierce...but aint nobody on here want to talk about the good...just the bad...and if they cant find anything bad they will look for any tiny crumb to make an issue out of....sorry Flatland Flash Kevin Weaver fans Pierce is 'Mr. Excitement" nice run

dirtwriter
07-22-2022, 07:50 AM
Maybe you should learn how to read a map you moron. His "neck of the woods"? I love it when ignorance is blatantly shown in public.

Barbecueboy
07-22-2022, 02:12 PM
there is way way WAY more good than bad with Pierce...but aint nobody on here want to talk about the good...just the bad...and if they cant find anything bad they will look for any tiny crumb to make an issue out of....sorry Flatland Flash Kevin Weaver fans Pierce is 'Mr. Excitement" nice run

Agree with that first sentence……been saying it for a while now.

Rajflyboy
07-22-2022, 02:51 PM
there is way way WAY more good than bad with Pierce...but aint nobody on here want to talk about the good...just the bad...and if they cant find anything bad they will look for any tiny crumb to make an issue out of....sorry Flatland Flash Kevin Weaver fans Pierce is 'Mr. Excitement" nice runBobby is exciting. Glad to see him running with Lucas this week.

Rajflyboy
07-22-2022, 02:52 PM
Maybe you should learn how to read a map you moron. His "neck of the woods"? I love it when ignorance is blatantly shown in public.Hmmm. Illinois is closer than South Carolina. You math doesn’t add up.

Raceready
07-22-2022, 02:53 PM
there is way way WAY more good than bad with Pierce...but aint nobody on here want to talk about the good...just the bad...and if they cant find anything bad they will look for any tiny crumb to make an issue out of....sorry Flatland Flash Kevin Weaver fans Pierce is 'Mr. Excitement" nice runThere is no ifs, ands, and buts about it that Pierce young'in is usually the star of the show ! ! He plants plenty of his fans in the stands at any race he is going to be at .

kidrock
07-22-2022, 05:29 PM
[QUOTE=pierceFAN;2436759]there is way way WAY more good than bad with Pierce...but aint nobody on here want to talk about the good...just the bad...and if they cant find anything bad they will look for any tiny crumb to make an issue out of....sorry Flatland Flash Kevin Weaver fans Pierce is 'Mr. Excitement" nice run[/QUOTE

I agree......................................

Raceready
07-22-2022, 06:01 PM
I see the cherry picker put on another good show for the fans last night. Coming from 20th to finish 3rd.Don't it kind remind you of that awesome race back in May at Farmer City where he came from 20th to 4th ? ?

kidrock
07-22-2022, 07:01 PM
Not bad not bad.

Pretty good show for the fans

wfodirt66
07-22-2022, 08:37 PM
ole rickeeee tornton called 911 last night and reported a UFO turns out it was just the 32 car flying by

Rajflyboy
07-22-2022, 10:32 PM
ole rickeeee tornton called 911 last night and reported a UFO turns out it was just the 32 car flying byGood one 👍

Raceready
09-12-2022, 12:53 PM
Young Bobby got out of town to run the big old races at ELDORA . All in all I'd say that he held his own and made his presence known , Wouldn't you say ? ?

Rajflyboy
09-12-2022, 12:57 PM
We will see come Florida Speedweeks

Highside Hustler25
09-12-2022, 01:38 PM
Nobody's doubting his performance.

Raceready
09-12-2022, 01:46 PM
We will see come Florida SpeedweeksDo you think young Bob might say " Don't sweat the small stuff " and save his fuel, tires, and laps for running the torturous Hell Tour races that seem to be his forte ? ?

Rajflyboy
09-12-2022, 02:24 PM
He needs to come to Florida for at least 5 or so days. Let’s see what he has down here 😁

Raceready
09-14-2022, 01:45 PM
^^ Win ,lose, or draw I'm sure that he will make his presents know enough that fans will well remember that he was there ! ! He is electrifying no doubt about it .

Barbecueboy
09-14-2022, 01:49 PM
He’s been to Florida before……first time I ever saw him in a super was down there.

Raceready
09-14-2022, 02:09 PM
young Bobby really put the wood to them last night at the FLO race . Overton, Sheppard, Madden, Erb etc. had nothing for him ! !

Rajflyboy
09-14-2022, 02:12 PM
He did great last night. Yes sir.

wfodirt66
09-14-2022, 03:46 PM
where is all the keyboard jockeys? ya he was pickin cherries again

Oiler
09-14-2022, 03:48 PM
Who wants to set an over/under on which thread gets more pages by Columbus Day....this one or the Bobby's t-shirt thread? Hahahaha

Raceready
09-14-2022, 04:16 PM
where is all the keyboard jockeys? ya he was pickin cherries againMadden must've been down on 5 cylinders because we have heard about he can beat Bobby on only 7 cylinders ? ?

Rajflyboy
09-14-2022, 06:28 PM
where is all the keyboard jockeys? ya he was pickin cherries againThat’s still a home track though

Raceready
09-14-2022, 08:58 PM
^^^^ The way you wrote prior was that the Northern boys had nothing for holding back the boys from the South ? ? I recall when the time when that there " Shoestring Traveler " guy from PA come on down to that Rome speedway in Ga and went home with that big [really big at the time] $55.000 check in that colossal event that was called " The Hardees Shootout " . Whats up with that ? ?

wfodirt66
09-16-2022, 10:11 PM
who started this thread anyway? must be full of that crow, to answer the original question, wheres bobby? he is at knoxville hoisting the winners check

Dirt Clod
09-16-2022, 10:33 PM
Bobby has probably driven some of the fewest miles for all the $$$, winnings, and great finishes he's had this year. Plus all his apparel sales. No need to be on a tour. Smart businessman and racer.

pierceFAN
09-17-2022, 06:30 AM
Bobby has probably driven some of the fewest miles for all the $$$, winnings, and great finishes he's had this year. Plus all his apparel sales. No need to be on a tour. Smart businessman and racer.

finally someone who gets it...

TerryM
09-17-2022, 07:44 AM
Another national win for the guy flyboy claims doesn’t win national races.

TerryM
09-17-2022, 07:49 AM
That’s about 150 career wins now. At age 25. And all of them big shows.

Raceready
09-17-2022, 08:39 AM
Rajifllyboy also dolts about the Southeren boys winning all of the races but they were well in attendance last night when the talented young whipped on up on them ? ?

Raceready
09-28-2022, 09:20 PM
Because he is a coward. Run the wimpy Hell Tour vs $50K....COWARDLY!!!!Little Booby is just a cherry picking POSOut there picking on up cherries again tonight at that there Atomic track ! !

Rajflyboy
09-29-2022, 04:52 AM
Maybe Bobby is proving me wrong but the southern crowd was not at Atomic. Great race between Sheppy and Bobby. Great respect to those guys for a good race.

Highside Hustler25
09-29-2022, 07:27 AM
150 wins all big shows.
How delusional. Obviously one of those blind Pierce fans so many talk about.
Guess ole Blackie was right about 1 thing.

Rajflyboy
09-29-2022, 08:09 AM
https://www.bobbypierceracing.com/career

Dlmfan123
09-29-2022, 08:29 AM
Southern guys showing up isn’t Bobby’s problem

Highside Hustler25
09-29-2022, 08:50 AM
I'm not a schedule surfer. More of a we'll see who's there when we get there. With that said, kind of surprised no Madden, JD, or Overton for some pretty decent cash. Not seeing much this weekend that would tell me they were in prep mode.

Raceready
09-29-2022, 09:23 AM
https://www.bobbypierceracing.com/careerThat is QUITE IMPRESSIVE indeed ! ! Thats more accomplishments in his young career than some drivers that are already in the National Dirt Late model HOF had . We would in remiss if we couldn't see that young Bobby is undoubtably a future Hall of Famer ? ?

fastford
09-29-2022, 10:34 AM
150 wins all big shows.

I was wandering about that myself HH . that would be a h3ll of a feat at his age though , and yea , ole blackie was right about a lot of things....

TS FAN
09-29-2022, 11:44 AM
Congrats to Bobby, Congrat to Devin and Larson. BRETT!!! Great racetrack last night. Atomic can prep them!!!

TerryM
09-29-2022, 03:33 PM
That is QUITE IMPRESSIVE indeed ! ! Thats more accomplishments in his young career than some drivers that are already in the National Dirt Late model HOF had . We would in remiss if we couldn't see that young Bobby is undoubtably a future Hall of Famer ? ?
His career accomplishments, at age 25, already surpass at least 50% of the drivers currently in the HOF. When his time comes, he will be the youngest driver (at 43) ever inducted.

ImCryn2
09-29-2022, 05:07 PM
150 wins all big shows.

Well, tbh anything above local weekly racing is BIG in my book. Some prolly don't remember, but not too many years ago a local guy was a hero if he could crack the starting field when a regional race came to their home track. Nowadays people think you're a loser if you don't run with the Lucas or WOO series. I've said it before and I'll say it again, This stuff is not as easy as the tv makes it look.

kidrock
09-29-2022, 05:27 PM
Did I hear the guys on Flo talking about Bobby switching chassis next year. I caught the end of the conversation about it so, wasn't sure if that's what I heard.

Rajflyboy
09-29-2022, 07:12 PM
Look at his wins list. It’s mostly a circle around the upper Midwest with a few big wins in Ohio. He has won at the Mag and at East Bay and a win out west too. Pretty good record but not like Bloomer and some others that went all over the country winning and winning more.

kidrock
09-29-2022, 07:17 PM
Where's Bobby, He was at the bank today depositing his check lol

Rajflyboy
09-29-2022, 07:53 PM
Bobby is ok (even if he doesn’t visit us down south) 😜😁

Raceready
09-29-2022, 07:53 PM
Where's Bobby, He was at the bank today depositing his check lolThe fact that he has been said to have raced mostly in the MidWest may be due to the fact of the bank that he uses is in this area , and we know he deposits great amounts quite frequently ? ?

Rajflyboy
09-29-2022, 07:58 PM
The fact that he has been said to have raced mostly in the MidWest may be due to the fact of the bank that he uses is in this area , and we know he deposits great amounts quite frequently ? ?Raceready is obviously a Bobby fan now 😜 Those 10,000 $ checks don’t add up like the 50g ones do

Raceready
09-29-2022, 08:10 PM
^ Them there little checks sure do add up when a fellow runs a lot less laps and is countless dollars ahead on fuel costs and other traveling expenses ! ! Sounds like young Bob is quite the cerebral business man ? ?

Rajflyboy
09-29-2022, 08:26 PM
^ Them there little checks sure do add up when a fellow runs a lot less laps and is countless dollars ahead on fuel costs and other traveling expenses ! ! Sounds like young Bob is quite the cerebral business man ? ?I don’t know I’d just like to see that 32 on some Carolina red clay or in the mountains of East TN

TerryM
09-30-2022, 09:55 AM
Red clay tracks are terrible.

Rajflyboy
09-30-2022, 12:42 PM
Red clay tracks are terrible.I don’t know. A billion dollar race series was born and bread on red clay dirt tracks in the southeast.

TerryM
09-30-2022, 02:58 PM
Yes, that is exactly the same as dirt late models now. 🙄

Raceready
10-01-2022, 09:50 PM
Red clay tracks are terrible.Especially when you get it to make those red stains on a T-Shirt and it wont wash out ! ! Some of it is so bad that it can stain the sheet metal on a light colored car. Bobby sells such gnarley shirts that maybe it is best to be at a place where fans don't get their wonderful Bobby shirts stained ? ?

Barbecueboy
10-02-2022, 08:10 AM
All big races, lol.

kidrock
10-02-2022, 08:16 AM
It sure hasn't been all big races but, he has won some big races and against the best.

TerryM
10-02-2022, 09:19 AM
The hater is back, lol.

Barbecueboy
10-02-2022, 09:55 AM
all big races, lol

Barbecueboy
10-02-2022, 09:56 AM
It sure hasn't been all big races but, he has won some big races and against the best.

No doubt about it, thanks for keeping it real……that’s a challenge for others I suppose.

kidrock
10-02-2022, 10:36 AM
BBQ not sure where to live but, hope all is well for you your family and friends.

It is what it is. We can stretch the truth but, where does that really get us in the end.