PDA

View Full Version : Florence 5K

racerx99
07-23-2022, 11:36 PM
track was really good tonight, all evening. Crate race was real good, dang cautions!! This Josh Rice kid, hes got florence down right now, brother aint to shabby either #15! Dang I feel for #97 Micheal Chilton, always seems to run good at florence, don't got much to show for it!!

Hoosier_Dirt
07-24-2022, 12:17 AM
Yeah, I was wondering if Rice let up or Chilton was faster. Chilton always has bad luck there. Dang good racing though all night.

Pennsboro32
07-24-2022, 08:11 AM
They might as well rename the track. Josh dominates that place.

GEAR_HEAD
07-24-2022, 10:41 AM
Florence cheated for Rice again, they made the high side fast so he could pass the entire field and lap half of them. All credit should be given to Josh King and none to Josh Rice. ;)

Buford.Justice
07-24-2022, 10:45 AM
If the track was fast then it was for the best for all concerned, except the low budgeters who always rail for dryslick.

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-24-2022, 12:08 PM
Florence cheated for Rice again, they made the high side fast so he could pass the entire field and lap half of them. All credit should be given to Josh King and none to Josh Rice. ;)

It was actually a track where most of the surface was usable. Best track they had for lates all year.

Buford.Justice
07-24-2022, 12:15 PM
Waiting for Sir Shannon to post feature videos. :)

GEAR_HEAD
07-24-2022, 12:36 PM
It was actually a track where most of the surface was usable. Best track they had for lates all year.

I know, I watched it. The sarcasm couldn't have been any more obvious.

Raceready
07-24-2022, 02:24 PM
Florence cheated for Rice again, they made the high side fast so he could pass the entire field and lap half of them. All credit should be given to Josh King and none to Josh Rice. ;)We heard on up from that OGRICHARDS member how earlier this year how the track manipulated on the track preparation for the sole purpose to allow Josh Rice to win . . .

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-24-2022, 03:09 PM
I know, I watched it. The sarcasm couldn't have been any more obvious.

Sarcasm about track officials actions, observers opinions, or the track not easy to tell.

GEAR_HEAD
07-24-2022, 03:24 PM
Sarcasm about track officials actions, observers opinions, or the track not easy to tell.

It is when there was a 5 page thread recently about some moron that claimed that Josh King tries to fix the track conditions to make sure that Rice wins every race there.

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?409731-Rice-At-Florence

Raceready
07-24-2022, 08:28 PM
It is when there was a 5 page thread recently about some moron that claimed that Josh King tries to fix the track conditions to make sure that Rice wins every race there.http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?409731-Rice-At-FlorenceThat thread sure led to a lot of head scratching ! !

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-24-2022, 09:51 PM
It is when there was a 5 page thread recently about some moron that claimed that Josh King tries to fix the track conditions to make sure that Rice wins every race there.

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?409731-Rice-At-Florence

Guess I'm still lost. My recollection was that the actions of the track crew benefitted Rice on that occasion. I'd still say they did in that night. Other people can discuss what if any conspiracy was taking place.