WisWildManFan
09-07-2022, 05:11 AM
It’s a doozy lol

Oiler
09-07-2022, 05:43 AM
https://m.facebook.com/100044598872051/photos/638801750949782/

Barbecueboy
09-07-2022, 06:28 AM
A must have for all of his middle school fans………

Highside Hustler25
09-07-2022, 06:59 AM
Been by that Pierce souvenir trailer multiple times this year. They have more shirt designs to offer than anyone but still print this garbage. What class. You would think his lil school teacher girlfriend could slap some sense into that family. Maybe not. Smh.

bullring
09-07-2022, 07:03 AM
I thought after all the flack they got from that last nasty shirt they had moved on past this type of behavior. Guess not

Barbecueboy
09-07-2022, 07:39 AM
I got dibs on the first one they make that says…..” and they wonder why?” on the back of it.

Barbecueboy
09-07-2022, 07:39 AM
And creative content royalties……..

Rajflyboy
09-07-2022, 07:54 AM
Sex sells 😜

ready2rd
09-07-2022, 08:25 AM
It seems Bobby lacks in creativity. He can't design a car without using some sort of movie character.

pierceFAN
09-07-2022, 09:31 AM
I'm sure he gives a rats azz what you the minority say....meanwhile they will sell out of those shirts to the majority....it doesn't matter what he does the faithful 4m haters will never be satisfied....keep being miserable...I'm sure the demise of late models is because of Bobby's shirts

JabberJaws83
09-07-2022, 10:07 AM
Bobby Pierce, "I wake up in the morning and rip off someone else's idea because I can't come up with anything "cool" myself"

Mams
09-07-2022, 10:15 AM
All-American 100% pure white trash!

ride height
09-07-2022, 10:24 AM
Classy. Well…..it’s working I guess. This thread will probably go 8 pages deep.

over4T
09-07-2022, 11:05 AM
His low brow high school dropout fans will buy them like hotcakes. The rest of us,well.....

IL LM Fan
09-07-2022, 11:17 AM
They're defending it on his fan page as "part of the movie"?

pierceFAN
09-07-2022, 11:18 AM
His low brow high school dropout fans will buy them like hotcakes. The rest of us,well.....

And some with college degrees and 6 figure incomes will buy them as well...your choice....if you don't like it don't buy it....plain and simple...taking cheap shots at his low brow high school drop out fans is just flat out rude

Raceready
09-07-2022, 11:29 AM
His low brow high school dropout fans will buy them like hotcakes. The rest of us,well.....It's a FACT that I've never seen any of young Bobs shirts on any " People of Wal-Mart " videos as I have saw creepy looking scudders wearing Scott Bloomquist shirts ! !

Rajflyboy
09-07-2022, 11:52 AM
He needs one that says “I’m a regional driver”

Raceready
09-07-2022, 12:09 PM
He needs one that says " I'm a most EXCELLENT driver " at any track anywhere, anytime, day or night .

Rajflyboy
09-07-2022, 12:23 PM
He needs one that says " I'm a most EXCELLANT driver " at any track anywhere, anytime, day or night .He couldn’t beat JD or Madden if their motors were running on 7 cylinders 😜

ride height
09-07-2022, 12:34 PM
Not a fan, nor do dislike the kid….I don’t understand the F Bomb stuff. Kids see this….it’s not Sturgis…kids go to the track and emulate people like this. That part of it….I most certainly think is a huge mistake. But it’s their sandbox and money. Hope they sleep well peddling this. I couldn’t.

BTExpress
09-07-2022, 12:47 PM
I am certainly no prude and still drop my share of F Bombs...but there is no need and/or place to be selling a race shirt like that!

Rajflyboy
09-07-2022, 12:48 PM
Great great great point. Adults shouldn’t be putting garbage like this out there when we have our kids around the track.

Raceready
09-07-2022, 01:01 PM
He should have a shirt that reads " Thank me that I'm not in J.D.'s ride because I'd win even more than he does " ??

Mams
09-07-2022, 01:04 PM
He needs one that says " I'm a most EXCELLANT driver " at any track anywhere, anytime, day or night .

Hopefully he uses spell check first!

Barbecueboy
09-07-2022, 01:33 PM
My question is how on one hand do you tout yourself as the peoples driver,the future greatest ever and talk specifically about how great your pre teen fan base is across the country and how kids look to you as a role model and then put out a shirt like that?

It’s confusing at best and for anyone that buys or wears it screams “ look at me” ……I’ve got on a stupid shirt that made you look, otherwise I’m just a nobody trying to get attention.

IL LM Fan
09-07-2022, 01:39 PM
As I posted earlier, it's supposed to be "from the movie"?
He did pretty well with the Scooby get up. Must be selling well I'd assume.

Barbecueboy
09-07-2022, 01:42 PM
What movie? Debbie does dirt tracks?

Barbecueboy
09-07-2022, 01:44 PM
I’m a scooby fan but don’t remember him, shaggy,scrappy, thelma or daphne telling anyone to eff you?

Maybe I stepped out for popcorn?

IL LM Fan
09-07-2022, 01:55 PM
What movie? Debbie does dirt tracks?

Waiting for a reply. The new wrap has "Ricky Bobby Pierce" in the door 32. Does that help?

IL LM Fan
09-07-2022, 01:57 PM
Wasn't the I'm Bobby F'n Pierce shirt before the mystery machine?

MRM
09-07-2022, 02:05 PM
It's a FACT that I've never seen any of young Bobs shirts on any " People of Wal-Mart " videos as I have saw creepy looking scudders wearing Scott Bloomquist shirts ! !

Speaking of Bloomquist. What about his shirts and his spoiler with a different 4-letter word on it?

Karl Childers
09-07-2022, 02:28 PM
I agree with dirtSLM post # 10. This Bobby Pierce Kid later in life when he actually becomes an adult will feel ashamed for having those shirts made.

Barbecueboy
09-07-2022, 02:43 PM
Speaking of Bloomquist. What about his shirts and his spoiler with a different 4-letter word on it?

Guy is in the Sh!t business…….guess it’s ok if Bobby is in the F u business.

smooth32
09-07-2022, 04:14 PM
What a bunch of Karens!!!! ya'll are so infatuated with him you just look for something to Karen about. You guys are the type of people i'd keep my kids away from. Ya'll are worked up over F-IN lmao...F-IN F-IN F-IN F-IN FIN! They need a Karen thread on here so you guys can whine like little girls

IL LM Fan
09-07-2022, 04:17 PM
The expert on his Fan page has confirmed, it's supposed to be a play on ""I'm Ricky Bobby, If You Don't Chew Big Red Then F**k You!" from Talladega nights.

BTExpress
09-07-2022, 04:30 PM
"What a bunch of Karens!!!! ya'll are so infatuated with him you just look for something to Karen about. You guys are the type of people i'd keep my kids away from. Ya'll are worked up over F-IN lmao...F-IN F-IN F-IN F-IN FIN! They need a Karen thread on here so you guys can whine like little girls"

I have no skin in the game. You will never find one post from me saying anything about Bobby Pierce good or bad. I kinda like the kid. He makes races more exciting. That said, the shirt is low class. I would be embarrassed if I took someone to the races for the first time and someone was sitting in front of me wearing that shirt. Somehow I just don't see the likes of JD, Dale McDowell, Jimmy Owens, Mike Marlar and others having a shirt like that. If the sport is to continue to grow with large purses and streaming that shirt ain't the way to do it!

Billy_the_kid
09-07-2022, 04:41 PM
I bet half of the people complaining use the "f" bomb enough their kids know what it means and the other half probably use "friggin".

Highside Hustler25
09-07-2022, 05:33 PM
I have no skin in the game. You will never find one post from me saying anything about Bobby Pierce good or bad. I kinda like the kid. He makes races more exciting. That said, the shirt is low class. I would be embarrassed if I took someone to the races for the first time and someone was sitting in front of me wearing that shirt. Somehow I just don't see the likes of JD, Dale McDowell, Jimmy Owens, Mike Marlar and others having a shirt like that. If the sport is to continue to grow with large purses and streaming that shirt ain't the way to do it!

This....................

Barbecueboy
09-07-2022, 05:52 PM
Yup….it’s always exactly that just as express said.

Either play the “ kids love me pied piper card “ or play the” Jim cornett and the midnight express card”…..but dam just make up your mind people.

racenut
09-07-2022, 05:53 PM
and some people wonder why that deal down south a few years back with the sponsorship of a church college did not pan out.... :)

kidrock
09-07-2022, 06:12 PM
I'm not sure who said this isn't Sturgis No but, it's dirt track racing and the f-bomb is used quite often. Now that being said it's not a good look in my opinion but, the t-shirt will probably sell pretty good.

Barbecueboy
09-07-2022, 07:05 PM
Everyone can dance around it if they want………it’s a stupid way for them to get attention that they clearly don’t need to sell tshirts.

wfodirt66
09-07-2022, 07:27 PM
and all the complainers are saying f this all day long, i hear the f word loud and clear hundreds of times a day with kids present

Raceready
09-07-2022, 07:49 PM
and all the complainers are saying f this all day long, i hear the f word loud and clear hundreds of times a day with kids presentAnd a lot of times its coming from a or both parents ! !

Raceready
09-07-2022, 07:55 PM
"What a bunch of Karens!!!! ya'll are so infatuated with him you just look for something to Karen about. You guys are the type of people i'd keep my kids away from. Ya'll are worked up over F-IN lmao...F-IN F-IN F-IN F-IN FIN! They need a Karen thread on here so you guys can whine like little girls"I have no skin in the game. You will never find one post from me saying anything about Bobby Pierce good or bad. I kinda like the kid. He makes races more exciting. That said, the shirt is low class. I would be embarrassed if I took someone to the races for the first time and someone was sitting in front of me wearing that shirt. Somehow I just don't see the likes of JD, Dale McDowell, Jimmy Owens, Mike Marlar and others having a shirt like that. If the sport is to continue to grow with large purses and streaming that shirt ain't the way to do it!What do you expect when you even have members that are so insecure about that they call other members out for spelling on 1 word as an effort to try to garner attention ? ? Karen INDEED ! !

TerryM
09-07-2022, 08:16 PM
I’m just here to watch BBQ’s meltdown lol. And he’s delivering big time haha.

Highside Hustler25
09-07-2022, 09:58 PM
and all the complainers are saying f this all day long, i hear the f word loud and clear hundreds of times a day with kids present

Been hanging out at the Angie Pierce daycare center have ya?

Highside Hustler25
09-07-2022, 10:00 PM
What do you expect when you even have members that are so insecure about that they call other members out for spelling on 1 word as an effort to try to garner attention ? ? Karen INDEED ! !

You forgot a comma 🤫

ZERO25
09-07-2022, 10:11 PM

Juice boxes filled with Tito's? lol

fryefan
09-07-2022, 10:13 PM
It's sad that they are unable to see how low class it makes the team look as well the sport of dirt racing. You want the sport to grow but this does nothing to help that.

The funny part is whoever wears that shirt will think they are so cool.

The limited-vocabulary crowd will love it, but you are spot on in your analysis of how it looks to everyone else.

fryefan
09-07-2022, 10:18 PM
I am certainly no prude and still drop my share of F Bombs...but there is no need and/or place to be selling a race shirt like that!

I have not bought one of his shirts since the 1st time he made a shirt with an f-bomb on it. Then again, I have some class.

fryefan
09-07-2022, 10:20 PM
As I posted earlier, it's supposed to be "from the movie"?
He did pretty well with the Scooby get up. Must be selling well I'd assume.

Sorry, that does not justify the use of obscenities on a tee-shirt. It is totally classless.

fryefan
09-07-2022, 10:24 PM
"What a bunch of Karens!!!! ya'll are so infatuated with him you just look for something to Karen about. You guys are the type of people i'd keep my kids away from. Ya'll are worked up over F-IN lmao...F-IN F-IN F-IN F-IN FIN! They need a Karen thread on here so you guys can whine like little girls"

I totally agree with this assessment. I respect his driving abilities, but I have no respect for his ethics/morals, which are severely lacking.

fryefan
09-07-2022, 10:27 PM
I'm not sure who said this isn't Sturgis No but, it's dirt track racing and the f-bomb is used quite often. Now that being said it's not a good look in my opinion but, the t-shirt will probably sell pretty good.

And it is why a lot of people look upon the dirt racing world as a bunch of dumb rednecks. Some of us have higher standards for the sport.

fryefan
09-07-2022, 10:28 PM

Well we know what type of crowd you hang out with.

fryefan
09-07-2022, 10:29 PM

Good call Highside. That made me laugh.

dirtcrazy4u
09-08-2022, 05:53 AM
Watch the lines at his trailer over the world weekend. There gonna laugh all the way to the bank. Would I buy one ? No but I bet there will be a lot of beer drinking boys that sure do. That first shirt sold out and I'm sure this one will too.

TBSprintFan
09-08-2022, 06:05 AM
When a potential good ride comes up, the owners with deep pockets look at these kind of things. I bet Mark Richards would not put up with that. Old Bob isn't always going to be around to field a ride for Bobby.

pierceFAN
09-08-2022, 06:41 AM
When a potential good ride comes up, the owners with deep pockets look at these kind of things. I bet Mark Richards would not put up with that. Old Bob isn't always going to be around to field a ride for Bobby.

bobby owns his own race team...has for a couple years

Barbecueboy
09-08-2022, 07:56 AM
When you need someone to troll.

And btw, I’m just agreeing with the other 90% of the posts about it…….do you like there’s also or are my comments just tastier troll treats for Terry?

Barbecueboy
09-08-2022, 08:09 AM
All those shirt sales seem to have impacted the desired finishing results …..good thing one offsets the other.

Billy_the_kid
09-08-2022, 12:24 PM
When a potential good ride comes up, the owners with deep pockets look at these kind of things. I bet Mark Richards would not put up with that. Old Bob isn't always going to be around to field a ride for Bobby.how did that impact kyle larson? I mean he barked out a racial slur on a live broadcast, way worse than Pierce's shirt. Larson seems to be doing fine with sponsors. Maybe you bench racers should find something other than Pierce to talk about.

Barbecueboy
09-08-2022, 12:33 PM
He barked out a racial slur at his white friend fwiw……and please don’t tell me you are trying to compare that and kyles talent to Bobby’s Ill advised shirts and his talent?

Kyle doesn’t proclaim himself to be the pied piper of kid fans for dirt either……something Bobby’s team and his die hard adult fans do all the time.

You guys are funny sometimes

Highside Hustler25
09-08-2022, 02:34 PM
how did that impact kyle larson? I mean he barked out a racial slur on a live broadcast, way worse than Pierce's shirt. Larson seems to be doing fine with sponsors. Maybe you bench racers should find something other than Pierce to talk about.

No. Larson is not doing fine with sponsorship. I believe Valvoline is his only other sponsor deal. Being the defending champion, I'm surprised someone hasn't come on board big time.

Highside Hustler25
09-08-2022, 02:38 PM
Someone needs to come up with a "Who the #$%& is Bobby Pierce?" t shirt?

Barbecueboy
09-08-2022, 03:01 PM
There is only one team that would put something out like that….and well, it’s the pierce team.

Don’t see it happening, but I’m still buying the first one that says” and they wonder why?”

smooth32
09-09-2022, 09:38 AM
Someone needs to come up with a "Who the #$%& is Bobby Pierce?" t shirt?id have to say about 75% of the late model drivers would love to have the stats that he has. Im pretty sure they know who he is.

Barbecueboy
09-09-2022, 11:43 AM
Of course they all know who he is….I believe the sarcastic point he was making is that a shirt saying who the #%$& is Bobby Pierce is just about as ignorant as the one in this discussion.

Maybe I’m wrong?

Rajflyboy
09-09-2022, 11:57 AM
At any rate Bobby still can’t beat the South Carolina/Georgia crowd on the track 😜😁

Raceready
09-09-2022, 02:06 PM
id have to say about 75% of the late model drivers would love to have the stats that he has. Im pretty sure they know who he is.^^ Thats a big old 10-4 How many can say they have nigh onto 250 wins and still be in their 20's ? ?

ZERO25
09-09-2022, 02:19 PM
Of course they all know who he is….I believe the sarcastic point he was making is that a shirt saying who the #%$& is Bobby Pierce is just about as ignorant as the one in this discussion.

Maybe I’m wrong?

Since you're one of the most level headed 4m postors, i believe youre spot on!

HoosierDirtFan
09-09-2022, 03:17 PM
And some with college degrees and 6 figure incomes will buy them as well...your choice....if you don't like it don't buy it....plain and simple...taking cheap shots at his low brow high school drop out fans is just flat out rude

And you support folks with little to no class and that’s a fact jack!

pierceFAN
09-09-2022, 07:14 PM
there is a lot more things in this world to worry about dan than a shirt that says f-in...are you that sensitive? girls are getting pregnant in jr high...this aint the 50's...you guys are truly a bunch of karens...how do you get thru the day if a shirt that says f-in bothers you this much...i hear worse by noon every day...if dont like it...dont f-in buy it...plain and simple...or...i guess you could whine like little karens

TerryM
09-09-2022, 08:29 PM
There’s a segment of our country that has to be offended by something. Every single day something offends them so deeply they rush to their favorite social media outlet (Facebook, Twitter, 4m, etc) to express their outrage. Call ‘em snowflakes, delicate flowers, thin skinned or whatever, but there sure are a bunch of them out there.

ImCryn2
09-09-2022, 08:40 PM
It's the sh!t

wfodirt66
09-10-2022, 01:19 AM
car seems to have a lot of sponsors on it year after year

Josh Bayko
09-10-2022, 05:15 AM
The shirt is trashy, but that’s their M.O.

The bigger issue is how often they make new shirts. They end up having like 25 new designs a year. I guarantee they have a room somewhere with 100+ different shirts in the the sizes nobody actually wears. It’s bad business to offer that many different designs.

dirtcrazy4u
09-10-2022, 06:32 AM
Bayko, they would save them money on shop rags.

MADCAPRACING22
09-10-2022, 06:37 AM
(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)nose you got that (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) right!!!!

ZERO25
09-10-2022, 08:53 AM
The state of America is defined right here in this thread.

Some have a high appreciation for morals, some could care less!

Raceready
09-10-2022, 09:44 AM
The state of America is defined right here in this thread.Some have a high appreciation for morals, some could care less!Ya can't argue these points ! !

Barbecueboy
09-10-2022, 10:30 AM
I dont think most on here are offended by the shirt. I actually find it hilarious that a family can announce for all to see that they are complete white trash and at the same time are too ignorant to realize it.

They are plenty of things that are legal to do but if you have any class you just don't do those things.

I'm more offended at the fact this site is unable to get the quote function fixed than Bobby's shirt.

Nailed it…….you can’t tout yourself as the “ kid friendly peoples choice” in every discussion on one hand and then put Duck You on a tshirt on the other.
I don’t care if they put a drunk dancing donkey orgy on a tshirt really….just don’t get bent when people call it for what it is.

And his die hards get all sensitive when someone does……”and they wonder why”

84wedge
09-10-2022, 11:21 AM
I'm still waiting for him to release "Bobby Pierce's Big Book of Excuses, or, How to Spend Another Mans Money"

Barbecueboy
09-10-2022, 11:44 AM
Tonight should be fun to watch….a lot of drama could unfold, there are a few guys there feeling chippy for all kinds of different reasons.

I still think Bobby wins it tonight some how.

Highside Hustler25
09-10-2022, 01:25 PM
The state of America is defined right here in this thread.

Some have a high appreciation for morals, some could care less!

Bingo.........

IL LM Fan
09-10-2022, 02:03 PM
I see they've canceled hot laps. So first heat race should be right on time, 7ET, 6CT?

TerryM
09-10-2022, 02:35 PM
Pretty much every day where I live I see hats, shirts, signs and flags that say F*** Joe Biden. Multiply that by the thousands of other armpit areas in our country where this stuff is openly displayed and then determine how many children across the country see it, and surely hear it from mom and dad. I’m guessing most of the crybabies in this thread don’t find that offensive. But some dirt racing family that 99.99% of the country has never heard of, uses a line from a movie to create a stupid tee shirt, and that’s offensive lol.

Barbecueboy
09-11-2022, 09:20 AM
The people sporting the f joe Biden tshirts are the same window licking crowd that buy Bobby’s F you tshirts……..same people playing “ the victims “.

pierceFAN
09-11-2022, 12:35 PM
Haven't seen one Facebook post from any of his 50000 Facebook friends saying anything bad about the shirt...not one...but you come on here and 10 or so Karen's who hate pierce make it sound like it's the worst thing since the holocaust...the same Karen's who can't take their eye off of the young man are just looking for something to complain about...change your pad

HoosierDirtFan
09-11-2022, 12:56 PM
I was at the DRO Racing outreach service outside turn 4 by the house and Eldora GM Jerry Gappens said during a speech he asked one vendor to remove a shirt because it had a curse word on it and won't let tasteless stuff like that sold there and wants Eldora to be a fun family atmosphere for all. The person at that particular vendor begged to have it put back up and said how are we supposed to make money. Jerry told them you should have had something better than that to sell.

ZERO25
09-11-2022, 01:52 PM
I was at the DRO Racing outreach service outside turn 4 by the house and Eldora GM Jerry Gappens said during a speech he asked one vendor to remove a shirt because it had a curse word on it and won't let tasteless stuff like that sold there and wants Eldora to be a fun family atmosphere for all. The person at that particular vendor begged to have it put back up and said how are we supposed to make money. Jerry told them you should have had something better than that to sell.

Well done Jerry.........now get ready for the lawyers! smh

Highside Hustler25
09-11-2022, 02:47 PM
Haven't seen one Facebook post from any of his 50000 Facebook friends saying anything bad about the shirt...not one...but you come on here and 10 or so Karen's who hate pierce make it sound like it's the worst thing since the holocaust...the same Karen's who can't take their eye off of the young man are just looking for something to complain about...change your pad

You must be Bobby's mommy the way you come to his defense. Lol
You can label folks any way you want.
Am I a Bobby fan? No
Is he a exceptional racer? Absolutely
Exciting to watch? Indeed
Would I wear a shirt with the word #$@& on it? Never.
And if Feger printed a similar shirt, I'd label that classless as well. But then again, some have better morals than others.
Carry on Deputy Dog.

Raceready
09-11-2022, 05:48 PM
I believe that it has to do with how the world sees things. On 1 hand you have the great Billy Moyer with 837 wins and many, many major accomplishments. On the other hand there is Bloomquist with 600 some wins. Yet Bloomquist is always spoken of as The Greatest Of all Time [ GOAT ] .We wonder if it has to do with the hype of all of his antics to garner attention ? Maybe the Pierce family unit feels that if they go down the same path [ minus any addictions we hope] it may help him get some more recognition through criticism ? ?

TerryM
09-11-2022, 06:53 PM
They want a fun, family atmosphere? At Eldora? Haha, that’s hilarious.

pierceFAN
09-11-2022, 07:30 PM
Am I a Bobby fan? No
And if Feger printed a similar shirt, I'd label that classless as well. But then again, some have better morals than others.
Carry on Deputy Dog.

you wouldnt wear one that says f-in and i wouldnt be caught dead in a feger shirt so whats your point? lol...karen feger lol

ZERO25
09-11-2022, 08:25 PM
Am I a Bobby fan? No
Carry on Deputy Dog.

Well said HH!

Keywords morals and class!

fryefan
09-11-2022, 09:51 PM
Am I a Bobby fan? No
Carry on Deputy Dog.

Amen!! I feel exactly the same way.

MADCAPRACING22
09-12-2022, 03:59 AM
The same virtue signaling goobs on here commenting on every post like they run the dirt track narrative. Then you have the cods who have 1 or 3 user names patting themselves on the back for “post of the year”. This site is good for discussion sometimes but most of the time it seems like there are 4 goobs arguing with each other with 3 different accounts. A few years ago they had different user names.

TwistedNate01
09-12-2022, 08:21 AM
Been by that Pierce souvenir trailer multiple times this year. They have more shirt designs to offer than anyone but still print this garbage. What class. You would think his lil school teacher girlfriend could slap some sense into that family. Maybe not. Smh.yeah that would never happen........... over half the worlds population is deeply sedated an such ...... hard to SLAP fools BACK to purest of purest REALITIE!

Barbecueboy
09-12-2022, 10:40 AM
They are a traveling version of the Jerry Springer show………talking about the fans that buy those effing shirts and skirts.

TerryM
09-12-2022, 11:07 AM
I think I saw maybe 5 or 6 people wearing the F shirts at Eldora. I don’t think it’s as big a deal as some want it to be. I own a couple Pierce shirts, but I — and anyone else in my circle of family and friends — wouldn’t want the F shirt.

Raceready
09-12-2022, 11:54 AM
People need to be more patriotic to their country maybe and wear the Biden shirts with the " F " word on it perhaps ? ?

Barbecueboy
09-12-2022, 12:10 PM
It really doesn’t even have to be a “deal” at all………just own it if you’re going to be and act like that…..stop with all the “ kid friendly “ role model talk and just play to the springer crowd that you market to.

TerryM
09-12-2022, 02:00 PM
Bobby is by far the most kid friendly driver, the most social media friendly driver, the most and best anything kid-related. I guarantee he’s not behind the F shirt ideas. If you have an issue with someone in his family, take it out with them and stop trashing Bobby.

pierceFAN
09-12-2022, 02:01 PM
The only people it bothers are the 4m haters....bobby is great with kids...most adults if they didn't like the shirt they just wouldn't buy it....they wouldn't whine....march...protest...picket...they just wouldn't buy it....pretty simple concept...to all you guys crying over this shirt....were you're kids offended??? I'm guessing not....so your standing up for all the people who have kids and aren't offended??? To that I say mind your own business

Raceready
09-12-2022, 02:55 PM
The only people it bothers are the 4m haters....bobby is great with kids...most adults if they didn't like the shirt they just wouldn't buy it....they wouldn't whine....march...protest...picket...they just wouldn't buy it....pretty simple concept...to all you guys crying over this shirt....were you're kids offended??? I'm guessing not....so your standing up for all the people who have kids and aren't offended??? To that I say mind your own businessBobby isn't going to take over the Springer crowd because they are too far imbedded with the Bloomquist travelling circus ! !

jog49
09-12-2022, 03:11 PM
"Sorry, that does not justify the use of obscenities on a tee-shirt. It is totally classless."

Very, very few think of class when they think about that family. Its members probably have a low opinion of each other!

Barbecueboy
09-12-2022, 03:53 PM
Terry please show me ( or anyone for that matter) where I’m trashing Bobby…….anywhere?
I mean I picked him to win the race for gods sake.

I’m trashing his idiotic fans for buying something that stupid, his handlers that think putting that out is a good idea and his apologists that make all the excuses for him…….someone earlier stated Bobby owns the team, well with that comes a certain level of responsibility and accountability.

If you own it, the Buck stops with you…..and nobody else.

Barbecueboy
09-12-2022, 03:59 PM
The only people it bothers are the 4m haters....bobby is great with kids...most adults if they didn't like the shirt they just wouldn't buy it....they wouldn't whine....march...protest...picket...they just wouldn't buy it....pretty simple concept...to all you guys crying over this shirt....were you're kids offended??? I'm guessing not....so your standing up for all the people who have kids and aren't offended??? To that I say mind your own business

Can’t claim to be the king of kids , kid friendly this and that and have f you on a tshirt……

Be like bloomer having a fuking a tshirt with Big Ben or Timex on it……..stupid all the way around.

TerryM
09-12-2022, 05:08 PM
You’ve trashed Bobby for years … since he was a teenager. All the while pretending your issue is with his family. Acting at the same time like you’re a Bobby cheerleader doesn’t hide what you really are.

Barbecueboy
09-12-2022, 05:39 PM
So if it’s been for years you should be able to pluck at least 1 post out of my 15k plus showing where I did that…..just 1 will suffice and give your argument some validation. If you can’t find at least one then please go troll someone else.

And don’t you have me blocked anyway? You said you did……quit being an apologist and a liar all at the same time.

TerryM
09-12-2022, 05:56 PM
I don’t search posts. I have a memory. You’re an old man who has a serious issue with the Pierce family. Or maybe just Bobby. You’ve trashed them thousands of times on this site. I have blocked you, because of your years of, for whatever reason, obsessing over me. I’ve blocked two people in 25 years. You’re one of them. Yes, then I unblocked you. Do I need to block you again? Please stop the weirdness. I’m only here for racing.

Barbecueboy
09-12-2022, 06:14 PM
Yes, please block me permanently……and of course you don’t search posts, because you know it’s not there and you would look like a fool again.

As for your memory, you’ve boasted on here more than once that you’ve never seen Bobby drive someone dirty……..your memory is lacking there too.

I enjoy reading all of these posts ( yours included most times) so you can suk it up and keep on trolling or block me forever again that’s your call….. just pick something and stick with it…….I believe I’m younger than you btw.

TerryM
09-12-2022, 06:21 PM
I don’t search posts, because I don’t know how to. Never had to deal with anything like this before. Goodnight.

Barbecueboy
09-12-2022, 06:39 PM
You’ve never had to deal with backing up what you are saying?? Well that kind of explains a lot.

It wouldn’t matter even if you did know how, it’s not there …….and you know it.

I can absolutely like Bobby’s racing and think he has a clown show for a posse all at the same time, most people do actually. Multiple examples in this thread alone.

Barbecueboy
09-12-2022, 07:17 PM
Bobby isn't going to take over the Springer crowd because they are too far imbedded with the Bloomquist travelling circus ! !

Bloomers side show is more like the griswolds and their neighbors …..

Raceready
09-13-2022, 09:52 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^ this ^^^^^^^^^^

oldmodhasbeen
09-14-2022, 09:40 AM
TerryM you must not have ventured to turn 4, every mouth breather in that corner was decked out in the new Pierce shirt. That shirt sold out fast and they were trying to get more made and sent to track

Raceready
09-14-2022, 11:59 AM
TerryM you must not have ventured to turn 4, every mouth breather in that corner was decked out in the new Pierce shirt. That shirt sold out fast and they were trying to get more made and sent to trackThey was a sellin like hot cakes ! !

Barbecueboy
09-14-2022, 12:17 PM
Mouth breathers……..lol.

Sounds about right.

Barbecueboy
09-14-2022, 12:25 PM
Quick question to anyone that might know……does it require a visit to someone’s profile page to block or put them on ignore?

Asking for a lonely friend.

Raceready
09-14-2022, 03:29 PM
TerryM you must not have ventured to turn 4, every mouth breather in that corner was decked out in the new Pierce shirt. That shirt sold out fast and they were trying to get more made and sent to trackThey could sell a lot on Ebay I'm sure ! !

Rajflyboy
09-14-2022, 03:35 PM
They need to have some fun with it and make a shirt that says “My mom is hot” 😜

Raceready
09-14-2022, 04:18 PM
^^^ His sister too ! ! She is as fit as a fiddle ! ! ^^^

Rajflyboy
09-14-2022, 06:30 PM
The more the merrier

Raceready
09-16-2022, 03:55 PM
I drempt a big old dream this morning that an announcer at a track was rapping out what was printed on 3 pretty girls T-SHIRTS . The shirts the shapely gals were wearing had printed on them in a cool design read " Bobby Pierce is in the MOTHERF'in House TONIGHT " ! ! We been cannin tomatoes and i ate so much that maybe the acid in them was giving me hallucinations ? ? Maybe Bloomer should eat a bunch of them ? ?

ZERO25
09-16-2022, 03:58 PM
I drempt a big old dream this morning that an announcer at a track was rapping out what was printed on 3 pretty girls T-SHIRTS . The shirts the shapely gals were wearing had printed on them in a cool design read " Bobby Pierce is in the MOTHERF'in House TONIGHT " ! ! We been cannin tomatoes and i ate so much that maybe the acid in them was giving me hallucinations ? ? Maybe Bloomer should eat a bunch of them ? ?

Please dont give any ideas to Angie and her accomplice, Tito's! lol

SHOESTRING TRVLR
09-16-2022, 11:08 PM
After the race tonight I went to the Bobby f’n Pierce souvenir trailer to buy a Bobby f’n Pierce t-shirt and the f’n trailer wasn’t even f’n open. Lol

Raceready
09-16-2022, 11:41 PM
^^^ No doubt the had SOLD OUT already due to with his popularity as he approaches greatness ? ?

fryefan
09-18-2022, 08:44 PM
Part of the agreement when someone buys a Nascar charter is they will not hire Bobby Pierce to drive because they fear he would win every race and hurt the sport because fans would get tired of him winning.

Sarcasm at its best.

Raceready
09-22-2022, 09:48 AM
New shirt ideer = " F-ck that Outside Interferance "

jog49
09-25-2022, 11:47 AM
"This Bobby Pierce Kid later in life when he actually becomes an adult"

What makes you think he, his family, or his fans will ever reach that point? I see no evidence.

Raceready
10-07-2022, 06:13 AM
Hows about " Eff that red clay " ? ?

Rajflyboy
10-07-2022, 06:51 AM
Hows about " Eff that red clay " ? ?I win on black dirt

Raceready
10-08-2022, 12:05 AM
I win on black dirtThats right ! ! Dirt is for racing and clay is for making pottery out of ! ! If clay was meant for racing, the cars would be called Clay Late Models .

dirtcrazy4u
10-08-2022, 08:10 AM
His tee's sellout, he's usually beating down the fence to get to the front. Ole bloomie is done. 4m pages for BP double and triple anyone else's. Ole momma pierce laughs all the way to the bank when she deposits that BIG check.

Barbecueboy
10-08-2022, 10:42 AM
His tee's sellout, he's usually beating down the fence to get to the front. Ole bloomie is done. 4m pages for BP double and triple anyone else's. Ole momma pierce laughs all the way to the bank when she deposits that BIG check.

Are his Ts made with fire retardant? Asking for a friend from Texas?

purvis
10-08-2022, 10:46 AM
If paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper, what beats all 3 at the same time? Bobby Pierce.

Barbecueboy
10-08-2022, 01:00 PM
Now that’s a great Tshirt slogan……I’ll take a 2x in anything but red.

dirtcrazy4u
10-09-2022, 04:59 AM
2 threads, 23 + pages, all eyes watch every move he makes.

Raceready
10-09-2022, 07:09 AM
2 threads, 23 + pages, all eyes watch every move he makes.Now that it's been proven time and time again that the hippy Bloomer is an old burned out has-been Bobby Pierce is winning all of the popularity contests. That young young'un has got it going on ! !

Highside Hustler25
10-09-2022, 08:43 AM

2 threads,5 pages, if you eliminate the poster with 2 screen names.

Barbecueboy
10-09-2022, 08:50 AM

“All eyes” …….lol

jbird10
10-09-2022, 07:39 PM
Being judgemental is lower class than any t shirt. It’s a pretty simple concept though. If you’re not a fan of Bobby or the shirt, don’t buy it. 🤯

dirtcrazy4u
10-10-2022, 06:10 AM
Barbq, yes all eyes, when that 32 rolls out on track, and when he puts it up on the wall. Everybody is watching, he makes it exciting and I've seen the crowds watch him lap after lap. I'm not a nut hugger BP fan like many are, there's good racing to watch other than the front cars. But again, when he puts it on top everybody has there eyes on the 32.

Raceready
11-09-2022, 11:59 AM
I see that the young Bobby Pierce has just put his apparel and souvenir trailer for sale on FB . Selling in lieu of purchasing a much larger unit . By GOD they must be doing something right ! !

Barbecueboy
11-09-2022, 03:18 PM
“ much larger unit” lol………

Raceready
11-11-2022, 09:46 AM
^ ^ May I rephrase that as " A much larger mobile cargo vending apparatus " then ? ? ^ ^

Barbecueboy
11-11-2022, 11:11 AM
I was referring the the description of the trailer itself…….” Much larger”,lol.

I missed that part of the description in their post.

Raceready
11-13-2022, 11:04 AM
He probably sold the T-shirts trailer empty after the dominating performance at that big old Deul in the desert ! !

Barbecueboy
11-13-2022, 11:15 AM
Dive bomb in the dessert …….Vegas’s newest circus circus.

2x tall long sleeve if you got em in grey.

Raceready
11-13-2022, 11:25 AM
I'm putting my order in for the new shirt that reads [ Bobby Pierce Old school racing at it's finest ]

Barbecueboy
11-13-2022, 11:46 AM
and one for his underage acting fans that can read….pre school racing at its finest.

Would sell out.

Raceready
11-13-2022, 02:48 PM
A Scooby Doo shirt that reads " The cream always rises to the top " in 3XL please ! !

Raceready
11-24-2022, 07:09 AM
Great news ! ! Bobby has just released another awesome T-Shirt. This one is a lively bright green color and it sports a cool Grinch theme. Just in time for Christmas ! ORDER UP !

Raceready
12-01-2022, 01:57 PM
Oh " MAN of a Lifetime " Everyone should see the massive display that the famed Pierce family has set up in section 138 at the indoor venue at the race track ! ! ! Get all of your holiday shopping done in one place ! ! I'm sure the beautiful " GRINCH " gear will be a hot item and selling like hot cakes . . .

Barbecueboy
12-01-2022, 02:21 PM
Cool, I can load up on a few cases of Tito’s while I’m there…….

baker1b
12-09-2022, 02:49 AM
I bet they sell out. All you old guys need to stay in your wore out recliner, watch FLO and shut up. He sells more merch than anyone except Bloomquist. That's not by accident. Like it or not they know what sells.

Raceready
12-11-2022, 03:16 PM
I bet they sell out. All you old guys need to stay in your wore out recliner, watch FLO and shut up. He sells more merch than anyone except Bloomquist. That's not by accident. Like it or not they know what sells.You are Right as Rain on that ! !

Raceready
01-14-2023, 09:10 AM
I presume that the merchandise is going to soar on off of the shelves after last nights dethroning of the great J. D.s winning streak going back to last year ? ?

Highside Hustler25
01-14-2023, 10:29 AM
What is Jonathan's middle name?

...........$..............