PDA

View Full Version : Huddy O’Neil

Rajflyboy
12-03-2022, 08:00 AM
Kid needs to learn how to race smart. Rocket ain’t gonna like this garbage. Huddy hit the wall before Carpenters car touched his.

B_K
12-03-2022, 08:33 AM
Every time I think man this is that guys best post yet, you always top it. Kudos sir!

HoosierDirtFan
12-03-2022, 08:52 AM
Video of the accident from outside the fence.

https://www.facebook.com/riley.rogala/videos/697851805140072

From that angle you can see Hudson ran his rr into the wall that made his rf swing into the wall.

Just my opinion. This was more Hudson's fault than anything. Here is better video. He nailed the wall with his right rear before Tyler got near him. Did he get pinched when Ty slid up maybe, but at the same time, he went into the corner like gang busters wide open. There is such thing as a break peddle to live to fight another lap during the race.

Rajflyboy
12-03-2022, 09:13 AM
Every time I think man this is that guys best post yet, you always top it. Kudos sir! I try. You gotta race smart. SLM car is awful expensive

Rajflyboy
12-03-2022, 09:14 AM
Video of the accident from outside the fence.https://www.facebook.com/riley.rogala/videos/697851805140072From that angle you can see Hudson ran his rr into the wall that made his rf swing into the wall.Just my opinion. This was more Hudson's fault than anything. Here is better video. He nailed the wall with his right rear before Tyler got near him. Did he get pinched when Ty slid up maybe, but at the same time, he went into the corner like gang busters wide open. There is such thing as a break peddle to live to fight another lap during the race.You got it right Sir

Pennsboro32
12-03-2022, 09:45 AM
I’d like to see someone race Tyler the way he races. Maybe Terbo or Pierce will bully him tonight.

HoosierDirtFan
12-03-2022, 09:48 AM
The 3 of them racing for the win would be a pretty good show. All three of them going like gang busters.

Saw this comment by Zack Dohm on Jeff Hokers Facebook page and I agree with his assessment.

Zack Dohm
It’s a tough deal for both drivers, great for the fans, probably great for both drivers as far as selling merch. Tyler has a little bit of a I don’t give a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) reputation and everyone knows it. The top there basically needs to be used to gain momentum for a slider or a dive bomb door job. 90% of the outside pass attempts failed. Hud should have backed out and tried to get a run on him off the top and just ran it in there under him.

Tyler doesn’t have mirrors, people are right, but you can turn your head to the right while racing to see if a nose is there or not… so he could have seen him and probably did see him, I’d say his goal wasn’t put hud in the fence, it was probably more like if a car is 90” wide he wanted to leave him about an 85” gap so hud would have to lift, but he didn’t. I honestly think if Hud had more experience at gateway he wouldn’t have tried to stay on his outside. You can kinda use that you never cleared me and I’m on your outside strategy anywhere in the world except that track, it’s hard to go side by side down a straightaway at gateway with two super lates, they’re wide.
Fact is (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) happens fast on a track that small, and everyone is talking bout em today.

Drop Shock
12-03-2022, 09:54 AM
Everyone watching the slow mo trying to blame Hudson are just showing their ignorance, you don’t race in slow mo. Hudson “drove into the wall” because Tyler forced him into it, and didn’t give him any room at all. If he gets any lower he makes contact with the 28 and you got the same result. Tyler knew what he was doing, did the same thing to the 20RT last year. He knew Hudson finally got a better start and he knew he was gonna be there off of 2 and made his car as wide as possible. They can dish it out, but they better start learning how to take it. The interviews said it all to me. One driver just got the top ride our sport and was as humble as can be, and the other was arrogant believing his own hype because this race might put him over the $50,000 mark for season winnings

Pennsboro32
12-03-2022, 09:59 AM
And then they wonder why he’s never received a quality ride. Hudson handled it well.

jr29
12-03-2022, 10:07 AM
How about the winner getting out of his car and not acting a fool. I appreciate the guys who don't turn this into a gimmicky WWE spectacle. Bauer gained a fan.

ImCryn2
12-03-2022, 10:44 AM
Gateway is not a place I would race (or watch a race) thinking there was not going to be some $hit moves made. IMO, a 'gimmicky WWE spectacle" is what makes this race so popular. If you want 'quality' racing with a bunch of guys that won't attempt to pull off incredibly bold moves, Lucas and Woo have a schedule full of them . Just remember just how exciting those races have been lately.
I would never advocate for something that could get a driver hurt, but there is always that risk. Gateway has an even higher risk of you going home with a trailer full of junk than anywhere else and everyone knows it when they choose to go.

jr29
12-03-2022, 10:47 AM
Gateway is not a place I would race (or watch a race) thinking there was not going to be some $hit moves made. IMO, a 'gimmicky WWE spectacle" is what makes this race so popular. If you want 'quality' racing with a bunch of guys that won't attempt to pull off incredibly bold moves, Lucas and Woo have a schedule full of them . Just remember just how exciting those races have been lately.
I would never advocate for something that could get a driver hurt, but there is always that risk. Gateway has an even higher risk of you going home with a trailer full of junk than anywhere else and everyone knows it when they choose to go.

I'm also talking about silly driver intros.
Alberson got squeezed by Bauer a little bit and didn't act a fool. It can be done.

ImCryn2
12-03-2022, 10:48 AM
How about the winner getting out of his car and not acting a fool. I appreciate the guys who don't turn this into a gimmicky WWE spectacle. Bauer gained a fan.

Nothing against Bauer, but I would rather watch 100 of the Mefford interviews than one Bauer interview.

ImCryn2
12-03-2022, 10:50 AM
I'm also talking about silly driver intros.
Alberson got squeezed by Bauer a little bit and didn't act a fool. It can be done.

Alberson is a class act AND realizes he is living a lifelong dream. The others, not so much. It's going to take alot more than a bad night at Gateway to remove that smile from Garretts face.

jr29
12-03-2022, 10:52 AM
Nothing against Bauer, but I would rather watch 100 of the Mefford interviews than one Bauer interview.

He was fine. I enjoyed it too. If he comes out and does the Dougie I'll change my mind.

jr29
12-03-2022, 10:53 AM
Alberson is a class act AND realizes he is living a lifelong dream. The others, not so much. It's going to take alot more than a bad night at Gateway to remove that smile from Garretts face.

I'm with you 100%.

3 wide
12-03-2022, 11:24 AM
Well that's what happens when you got a piece of a race track they lost there football team so they had to do something with the place so somebody came up with this hair brain idea most of the quality cars went to Florida

Raceready
12-03-2022, 12:37 PM
What is it about this Tyler Erb guy ? It seems like every weekend that he races there is some sort of controversy that he seems to be involved in . Does he not have any respect for others or what ? ?

HoosierDirtFan
12-03-2022, 01:19 PM
Went the first year they had midgets and the more I see the races there at the Dome, the more I think this race in particular brings out the good and worst in people and their tempers. A lot of good drivers there and the product of racing on such a small track. Is it fun sure, but you're lucky to not get any kind of damage though out the weekend. Most of it looks to be just crinkled sheet metal. Still fun to watch though.

I found it interesting though a few weeks ago when Cody Summer's did a Facebook live video on the event Facebook page to pick which days each modified driver would race on and stated he seriously thought about adding Street Stocks / Stock Cars to the event. <> That right there would be CrAzY.

Raceready
12-03-2022, 01:48 PM
Did you see where Carpenter gave Tyler Erbs car a shot in the azz and jacked Erbs car up under the yellow flag ? What did Erb do yet this time to deserve this payback ? ?

Hoosier_Dirt
12-03-2022, 02:06 PM
Did you see where Carpenter gave Tyler Erbs car a shot in the azz and jacked Erbs car up under the yellow flag ? What did Erb do yet this time to deserve this payback ? ?

Erb rubbed on Carpenter in 3-4. Tyler Carpenter can dish it, but struggles when they race him like he races everyone else at the Dome.

Just The Tip
12-03-2022, 02:11 PM

Erb ran him up the track in 3 and 4. Not anything egregious, just raced him like carpenter races everyone else. A story of two big egos colliding.

Pennsboro32
12-03-2022, 02:22 PM
That’s probably not a battle carpenter wants to start.

Barbecueboy
12-03-2022, 03:12 PM
Tyler erb might be bigger and tuffer…..tcarps gang will make terbo disappear down in a holler somewhere……not sure if this is a push or not.

TerryM
12-03-2022, 04:25 PM
The Carpenter’s are just the West Virginia Whitaker’s without a YouTube show.

weatherman85
12-03-2022, 05:01 PM
Whether you blame Hudson or not, don’t think it’s fair to call what happened garbage or down him for one incident. He didn’t have the benefit of hindsight, replay, or slow motion. Anyone can make a bone headed move off of quick emotion. Mr. Rocket did this at Portsmouth last year when he went after Fergy and made a fool of himself.

Flyboy just loves getting on here poking and stirring sh*** up.

84wedge
12-03-2022, 05:49 PM
https://cdn.sciotocountydailynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/1-33.jpg

Rajflyboy
12-03-2022, 07:33 PM
Need some excitement every once in a while

Raceready
12-03-2022, 07:59 PM
https://cdn.sciotocountydailynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/1-33.jpgI guess thats what " HILLBILLY HEAVEN " is all about ? ?

Barbecueboy
12-04-2022, 09:12 AM
Great looking tshirt material right there……I’ll take a 2x in rocket blue please.

dirtcrazy4u
12-04-2022, 12:36 PM
How old is the fat f*ck throwing the sucker punch at richards ? I doubt if he'd have what it takes to go face to face with anyone. Sucker punches are just that, get the first one in hard then back off to see what happens. Usually thrown by p*ssy cats.

Barbecueboy
12-04-2022, 02:27 PM
He and his family do seem to get punched more than most? Wtf?

Just The Tip
12-04-2022, 02:59 PM
How old is the fat f*ck throwing the sucker punch at richards ? I doubt if he'd have what it takes to go face to face with anyone. Sucker punches are just that, get the first one in hard then back off to see what happens. Usually thrown by p*ssy cats.

Why do you think that's a sucker punch? Looks like he's standing right in front of Mark, in his face. It looks to me like Mark is even attempting to get his hands up. In my neck of the woods, a sucker punch is one you don't see coming...not how this picture looks.

bleedblue55
12-04-2022, 03:06 PM
Why do you think that's a sucker punch? Looks like he's standing right in front of Mark, in his face. It looks to me like Mark is even attempting to get his hands up. In my neck of the woods, a sucker punch is one you don't see coming...not how this picture looks.

He actually drove a 4 wheeler and pinned Richards against Fergy's car before the altercation. That's pretty chicken sh!t in anyone's book except for you all that let Mark live in your head rent free.

Thedoctor
12-04-2022, 04:14 PM
I agree just the tip. To me it looks like both have each other by the collar, looking at each other, we don’t see marks other hand which could be ready to swing. I don’t know what happened during this specific incident but by the picture far from a sucker punch where I’m from to. A sucker punch is one someone doesn’t see coming, if someone’s got you by the collar ( from the front ) I’d hope you’d be paying attention or that’s on you.

Buford.Justice
12-04-2022, 04:37 PM
I guess thats what " HILLBILLY HEAVEN " is all about ? ?

Looks like Hillbullies???? :)

Rajflyboy
12-04-2022, 05:01 PM
He actually drove a 4 wheeler and pinned Richards against Fergy's car before the altercation. That's pretty chicken sh!t in anyone's book except for you all that let Mark live in your head rent free.Exactly . Definitely chicken sh#t

foxfire2dirtracing
12-04-2022, 05:18 PM
Flyboy
That’s one of your North Carolina boys throwing the punch!

Barbecueboy
12-05-2022, 07:03 PM
He actually drove a 4 wheeler and pinned Richards against Fergy's car before the altercation. That's pretty chicken sh!t in anyone's book except for you all that let Mark live in your head rent free.

That story has been embellished a bit as time has worn on…..Mark shouldn’t have been where he was to begin with or he wouldn’t have gotten pinned or punched….. But that gets a pass by the folks that think Mark invented racing.

ZERO25
12-05-2022, 07:54 PM
Looked like Mark was trying to copy Harley Race's heart punch!:)

Barbecueboy
12-05-2022, 08:33 PM
Imo mark getting punched was about as chicken sheet as Chris getting accosted by the guy that got punched……fair enough?

One wouldn’t have happened without the other.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-05-2022, 10:58 PM
Where was Casey Roberts?🫢