PDA

View Full Version : Night Three at Vado

MEE
01-11-2023, 04:52 PM
Do you think JD can repeat again for 3 in a row ?I don't think he can. I say 6,32,5 for the top 3.

ride height
01-11-2023, 05:43 PM
The 49 is set to “wreck” DLM racing this year. I don’t see anyone stopping this man. Possibly the 6, but other than that…as of now…no way.

Rajflyboy
01-11-2023, 06:23 PM
Chris Madden can and will beat the 49 some

Highside Hustler25
01-11-2023, 07:17 PM
Mo Bags shocks the West tonight and brings home the checkers.

Raceready
01-11-2023, 07:59 PM
Chris Madden can and will beat the 49 someI don't think it will be a common thing ? ?

BirkyTime15B
01-11-2023, 09:43 PM
Still not many people there. Bummer.

Raceready
01-11-2023, 10:18 PM
Mo Bags shocks the West tonight and brings home the checkers.Kind looks like he was " STAMPEDED " by a herd of wild Longhorns ?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
01-11-2023, 11:24 PM
JD will sweep at VADO!!

GrocMax
01-12-2023, 01:07 AM
Last time MoBags was even close to a quality win was 15 years ago, in modifieds.

Tireguy17
01-12-2023, 06:36 AM
You cant put a confident driver like JD on the front row that much and the results not go like they have.

Barbecueboy
01-12-2023, 07:14 AM
Do you think JD can repeat again for 3 in a row ?I don't think he can. I say 6,32,5 for the top 3.

Very well done sir.

Raceready
01-12-2023, 08:26 AM
Do you think JD can repeat again for 3 in a row ?I don't think he can. I say 6,32,5 for the top 3.Had he been able to go for 4 in a row ? ?

TS FAN
01-12-2023, 03:35 PM
I don't think JD will sweep all the races this week. However it does look like a one man for most of the races he is in. Not particularly a good thing for one driver to win most of the races. It is what it is.

I only say he won't sweep this week because there is enough good competition to stop him. However if he gets the front row every night, it may well happen. Pierce looked like a handful last night

MasterSbilt_Racer
01-12-2023, 03:42 PM
I don't think JD will sweep all the races this week. However it does look like a one man for most of the races he is in. Not particularly a good thing for one driver to win most of the races. It is what it is.

I only say he won't sweep this week because there is enough good competition to stop him. However if he gets the front row every night, it may well happen. Pierce looked like a handful last night

I haven't seen enough from anyone else to say they can beat him yet. 49 has hardly been challenged and I don't think he's shown his full hand. Last night, on the laps where Bobby got close enough that 49 knew he was there, he simply went 0.2 faster for a lap to get some distance and started cruising again.

Barbecueboy
01-12-2023, 03:59 PM
I think you’re 100 percent right mb……….I feel like Bshepp might get him tomorrow if he’s gonna be gotten.

MasterSbilt_Racer
01-12-2023, 04:18 PM
BBQ,

He and Bobby are the only ones I give a chance at all, based on what I've seen so far. They are going to have to play a little possum and catch him at just the right time.

ride height
01-12-2023, 05:22 PM
The facts (at the moment anyhow) are this….everyone else has been outdriven, out engineered, and out spent ($). So….until someone else can do better….it’s gonna be a butt whipping ..unless there’s a mechainical failure or someone does something stupid and wrecks this car. Which I don’t want to see happen, but frustrations will eventually cause someone to overdrive. I’m not even a fan of the 49. Don’t dislike the team either…but..if you take emotion out of it and watch this car…it’s a class of its own.

MasterSbilt_Racer
01-12-2023, 05:33 PM
I wouldn't necessarily blame outspending, but I agree 100% on everything else you said, ride height.

ride height
01-12-2023, 05:38 PM
I wouldn't necessarily blame outspending, but I agree 100% on everything else you said, ride height.

Well…we all know that bunch has more than ample financial ability. Let’s put it that way. I don’t one bit hold that against them. They are winning, and winning clean. Davenport from what I’ve seen is modest, and doesn’t shoot his mouth off. I’m impressed with the whole operation. The only thing I don’t like about it is you wanna hope someone else can win once in awhile. But as of now…good luck y’all.

fastford
01-12-2023, 05:48 PM

what if every ones aero was taken away at once , where do you think JD would finish then???just curious....

MasterSbilt_Racer
01-12-2023, 05:58 PM
what if every ones aero was taken away at once , where do you think JD would finish then???just curious....

Most likely in the same spot. It would help the on track excitement and would help teams like mine, but probably wouldn't change who won. And the fact the same guy wins, does not discredit the fact it needs done.

MasterSbilt_Racer
01-12-2023, 06:00 PM
Yes, ride height. They have plenty of funds, but so do many other teams. What they have can't be bought, so I can't say they outspent the competition.

ride height
01-12-2023, 06:08 PM

While I agree, the bodies have gotten beyond ridiculous, however everyone is playing by the same rules. So to answer your question…I don’t know. It doesn’t really matter because everyone can take advantage of the present body rules.

It’s more than driver of course, but Davenport always seems to know exactly where to put that car for maximum efficiency thru the turns. Then throw in the fact he’s head and shoulders above everyone from the center out on bite and acceleration. It’s a deadly combo.

fastford
01-12-2023, 07:29 PM
I agree with the both of you ....