PDA

View Full Version : Young Bobby Pierce ! !

Raceready
01-13-2023, 11:11 PM
Go figure that if anyone had the skill and intestinal fortitude to be the one to win over the seemingly unbeatable J. D. Davenport, it would be the amazing young Bobby ! ! ! !

ftfiowa
01-13-2023, 11:47 PM
Race ready i gotta give you credit, you gaslight with the best of them! in fact im gonna guess you do all you on 4m just to be win the trophy of little boobys biggest wall washer. I think its even money you probably dont really like the 32 much, but your having too much fun just gaslighting all the 4mers. so you deserve the title of #1 little booby ball washer in America...congrats!

kidrock
01-14-2023, 07:00 AM
Go figure that if anyone had the skill and intestinal fortitude to be the one to win over the seemingly unbeatable J. D. Davenport, it would be the amazing young Bobby ! ! ! !

Glad to see Bobby get the win. Maybe the longhorn will fit him after all. I can't wait to see what he does around the bull rings in Illinois

Raceready
01-14-2023, 08:56 AM
Race ready i gotta give you credit, you gaslight with the best of them! in fact im gonna guess you do all you on 4m just to be win the trophy of little boobys biggest wall washer. I think its even money you probably dont really like the 32 much, but your having too much fun just gaslighting all the 4mers. so you deserve the title of #1 little booby ball washer in America...congrats!Thank You, Thank You very much: I think ! !

MasterSbilt_Racer
01-14-2023, 09:30 AM
Glad to see Bobby get the win. Maybe the longhorn will fit him after all. I can't wait to see what he does around the bull rings in Illinois

Car kinda has that lay on the rr attitude. Should be good to go.

TS FAN
01-14-2023, 01:12 PM
Saw Bobby just miss Wednesday, and got the job done last night. His team is rapidly getting much better with their new chassis. Kyle Larson looks like he can certainly claim one of these. However, he has had two fast nights and then two not so great nights speed wise. I will not count him out.

Congrats to Bobby, he did a good job for sure.

kidrock
01-14-2023, 01:24 PM
Car kinda has that lay on the rr attitude. Should be good to go.

I take you word on it. Especially after you said Brandon would be in a Longhorn and I thought no way but, you were right and I was wrong.

Raceready
01-14-2023, 02:08 PM
I take you word on it. Especially after you said Brandon would be in a Longhorn and I thought no way but, you were right and I was wrong.Brandon is running very consistent in the Longhorn right off the bat ! He should be a shoe-in to take the WoO title this year .

lurker
01-14-2023, 02:21 PM

I say he will use the Platinum cars for the bullrings. Would love to see young Bob in a highly competitive midget for a one-off Chili Bowl outing. He’s a gasser for sure.

ZERO25
01-14-2023, 02:47 PM
Shoulda/coulda won Wed nite, if he woulda got thru lap cars a little better!

TS FAN
01-14-2023, 03:53 PM
Bobby at the Chili Bowl is an interesting thought.

Hoosier_Dirt
01-14-2023, 05:28 PM
Pretty sure the Platinum cars are gone. Longhorns are all he has.

MasterSbilt_Racer
01-14-2023, 05:39 PM
Pretty sure the Platinum cars are gone. Longhorns are all he has.

I'm not sure why he'd go half in on the Longhorns anyway.

lurker
01-14-2023, 05:47 PM
Well kick me in the nuts, I’da never guessed the Platinum cars being out of the picture. Which leads me to wonder if the Longhorns are tweaked/modified by big Bob?

lurker
01-14-2023, 05:52 PM
I ask that knowing little Bob pounds the cushion, and I can’t recall anyone pounding the cushion in a Longhorn like little Bob will when it comes to bullrings.

ImCryn2
01-14-2023, 06:09 PM
If Bob wanted to make chassis modifications I'm sure he would have just kept building cars himself.

kidrock
01-14-2023, 06:23 PM
Lurker it should be interesting to see what he does on the bullrings. Yes I would love to see him in a Midget at the Chili Bowl

lurker
01-14-2023, 06:36 PM
ImCryn2, I thought big Bob stopped building cars for health reasons?

kidrock
01-14-2023, 06:51 PM

I thought he was still building Modifieds chassis but, I could be wrong about that.

Black F
01-14-2023, 07:20 PM

even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

lurker
01-14-2023, 07:22 PM
I thought he was still building Modifieds chassis but, I could be wrong about that.

I thought the same thing.

kidrock
01-14-2023, 07:25 PM
I thought the same thing.

I know he has shad some health problems but, I'm pretty sure they're still building Modifieds

keith94elliott
01-14-2023, 07:33 PM
Bobby and B shep have done a great job at adapting to the longhorns. Pearson really picked up the pace last year after switching to a longhorn. I look for him to win some this year.

MasterSbilt_Racer
01-14-2023, 07:33 PM
Little Bob can pound the cushion in anything. Davenport used to with his Longhorn. Any chassis can. You just to get it loose enough and have the tires spinning before you get there.

ImCryn2
01-14-2023, 09:07 PM
even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

After following the 49 all week he finally got enough of that fummy juice on his tires to win. :)

ImCryn2
01-14-2023, 09:17 PM

That was mentioned in the reasoning. They said they switched to get him going in something else for the future because Bob isn't going to be around forever.
My point earlier being, why buy the best cars out there if you're going to modify them to be more like what you're already capable of building? Seeing them finally make the move away from Advanced shocks leads me to believe they are serious about being fully committed to the Longhorn program.

Black F
01-14-2023, 09:27 PM
After following the 49 all week he finally got enough of that fummy juice on his tires to win. :)

hadn't thought of it but, that could very well be.

Raceready
01-14-2023, 09:45 PM
Bobby and B shep have done a great job at adapting to the longhorns. Pearson really picked up the pace last year after switching to a longhorn. I look for him to win some this year.Those are some great accurate facts for sure.

Black F
01-15-2023, 12:12 PM
Those are some great accurate facts for sure.

isn't the whole reason for it being fact is do to its accuracy?

Raceready
01-15-2023, 12:23 PM
isn't the whole reason for it being fact is do to its accuracy?That is accurate. . .

Black F
01-15-2023, 12:57 PM
You're bobby's number one ball hugger, right?

That is accurate. . .

Raceready
01-15-2023, 01:25 PM
You're bobby's number one ball hugger, right?I would be remiss if I didn't admit that I have the utmost respect for the bright and talented offspring of a bright and talented Dirt Late Model Hall of Fame inductee ! But of course we all can see already that young Bobby already has the credentials to be inducted some day. . .