PDA

View Full Version : Dirt on dirt subscription

Rajflyboy
01-22-2023, 05:50 PM
What exactly comes with a dirt on dirt subscription now a days ?

Black F
01-22-2023, 06:09 PM
compete dirt late model coverage.

< click here

Rajflyboy
01-22-2023, 06:48 PM
What streaming do you actually get?

ftfiowa
01-22-2023, 06:58 PM
if you get flo, DoD is free with it and vice versa.

Jking24
01-22-2023, 07:06 PM
What exactly comes with a dirt on dirt subscription now a days ?Full access to flo and dod

Rajflyboy
01-22-2023, 07:15 PM
Ok. Thanks. That was what I was not clear on

MIdlmfan
01-22-2023, 08:09 PM
Ok. Thanks. That was what I was not clear onWith Flo you get all of the Lucas oil races among many other races as well as all Eldora events and I mean all the Eldora events

Dirt Clod
01-22-2023, 10:07 PM
In addition to all the live racing, some of the best DoD & FLO offerings are the weekly written articles and all the support videos. Kevin Kovac and Robert Holman are a very polished writers. A week ago there were multiple daily videos from Vado and the Chili Bowl. For $150, you can't beat the price. It's a must have for every race fan.

ftfiowa
01-22-2023, 11:03 PM
unless you are a fan that goes to all the races you want to go to now, theres no reason not to have at least Flo & DV. its a bargain for either.

Rajflyboy
01-23-2023, 04:52 AM
In addition to all the live racing, some of the best DoD & FLO offerings are the weekly written articles and all the support videos. Kevin Kovac and Robert Holman are a very polished writers. A week ago there were multiple daily videos from Vado and the Chili Bowl. For $150, you can't beat the price. It's a must have for every race fan.I agree  it’s a great deal for 150

Jking24
01-23-2023, 08:57 AM
unless you are a fan that goes to all the races you want to go to now, theres no reason not to have at least Flo & DV. its a bargain for either.At face value yes but dirtvisin burned me a few years ago by advertising that you get all woo races and then basically at the last minute pulling the cedar lake coverage from dod and making it a pay per view only event. 39$ a month is alot of money if your only interest in late models and the only series they cover is woo witch some months only races 1-2 times a month. Then to get popped for a paper view event when they clearly state you get access to all woo events. It may seem petty but because of that they won't get any more of my money.

BrendonBauman
01-23-2023, 10:15 AM
DirtonDirt/Flo subscription runs $150.00/year.

With FloRacing, you get complete access to the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series, USAC Racing, Tezos All Star Circuit of Champions, Eldora Speedway, and much more.

DIRTVision - at $39.99/month or $299.99/year - World of Outlaws Case Late Models, World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Cars, UMP Summer Nationals, Xtreme Outlaw Midgets, Super DIRTcar Series. Weekly racing from Husets, Jackson Motorplex, Knoxville Raceway, Attica, Jacksonville (IL), Millbridge, Volusia, Williams Grove.

Pricing wise - $150 a year is a steal. And so is the annual rate of DIRTvision at $299.99/year. That's $25 a month. That's the price of GA ticket and a meal at your race track typically. And look at the amount of racing you get for that $25... you can't beat it. I've been a subscriber to both for years and have no complaints about it at all.

Big Daddy 37
01-23-2023, 10:22 AM
At face value yes but dirtvisin burned me a few years ago by advertising that you get all woo races and then basically at the last minute pulling the cedar lake coverage from dod and making it a pay per view only event. 39$ a month is alot of money if your only interest in late models and the only series they cover is woo witch some months only races 1-2 times a month. Then to get popped for a paper view event when they clearly state you get access to all woo events. It may seem petty but because of that they won't get any more of my money.

Every year, Dirtvision states that the yearly contract does not include USA Nationals or Knoxville Nationals....

And.... This thread is about FLO/DoD.

Reading is harder for some.

Black F
01-23-2023, 11:31 AM
what is "paper view", pictures?

Jking24
01-23-2023, 11:51 AM
Every year, Dirtvision states that the yearly contract does not include USA Nationals or Knoxville Nationals.... And.... This thread is about FLO/DoD.Reading is harder for some. I was commenting on the post tagged that mentioned dv and you are correct they do advertise that now. They did not the year that cedar lake switched from being a dod covered event to a dv event within a week or two of the event. Don't get your panties in a bunch because someone has their own opinions of how things played out. As far as my grammar error sorry I got auto corrected and didn't notice.

Raceready
01-23-2023, 12:00 PM
what is "paper view", pictures?Perhaps a slide show ?

Patansplant
01-23-2023, 05:30 PM
OK, I have Flo and from what I'm hearing I can watch races that are broadcast on D on D? If that is the case how do I do that? Do I have to get an App or do it some other way? Maybe I read it all wrong

foxfire2dirtracing
01-23-2023, 06:06 PM
Just go on DOD homepage- very top right corner ( very small print) click on watch live. If that’s what you were asking. Of course highlights are on daily catchall listing. You can go to month by month archive and go back since the beginning of DOD and watch race replays as well.
Hope this helps maybe answer your question.
DOD is dang well worth the money- great day to day information on Dirt Late Midel racing- I would subscribe just for Kovac’s articles/updates.

Patansplant
01-23-2023, 06:24 PM
Good info. I haven't looked but is there a D on D App for a smart tv?

foxfire2dirtracing
01-23-2023, 06:52 PM
I’m not real tech savy- I just have the app on my phone and cast to smart tv.

Barbecueboy
01-23-2023, 07:08 PM
We used to struggle with our Apple TV set up, bought the 50 dollar roku and have not had any issue with any of our racing streams(racing America,flo or dirt vision)

ZERO25
01-23-2023, 07:14 PM
We used to struggle with our Apple TV set up, bought the 50 dollar roku and have not had any issue with any of our racing streams(racing America,flo or dirt vision)

Same here with my Fire Stick.........switched to Roku, refresh router and Roku each time, ....no more problems!

kidrock
01-23-2023, 07:21 PM
Roku no problems

#4 Racing
02-01-2023, 04:07 PM
i work swing shift can you watch the rerun of that days race later that night on flo racing

foxfire2dirtracing
02-01-2023, 04:19 PM
Yes you can- but not sure if the time wait. Just click on replays.

#4 Racing
02-01-2023, 04:27 PM
ok thank you

foxfire2dirtracing
02-01-2023, 04:34 PM
Highlights are always on DOD-full replays are on Flo in the entirety and you can fast forward. Also Flo is much more than just auto racing. Very well worth the $150 annually.

Dlmfan123
02-01-2023, 04:46 PM
Flo has the full replays posted a few hours after the races