PDA

View Full Version : LOLMS Provisionals

BTExpress
01-27-2023, 09:16 AM
I am sure James Essex explained it and I missed it, but how did young Jordan Koehler (Owen's team mate) get one of the provisionals last night?

Snake X3
01-27-2023, 09:34 AM
I am sure James Essex explained it and I missed it, but how did young Jordan Koehler (Owen's team mate) get one of the provisionals last night?

I didn't hear the broadcast team explain it, but I'm guessing they used Jimmy Owens owner points from last season to get him in the show. Either that, or it's some BS with him committing as a rookie.

MasterSbilt_Racer
01-27-2023, 09:48 AM
I didn't hear the broadcast team explain it, but I'm guessing they used Jimmy Owens owner points from last season to get him in the show. Either that, or it's some BS with him committing as a rookie.

Emergency provisional cause rookie commitment

TowerView
01-27-2023, 10:03 AM

We explained it on the FloRacing broadcast before the feature.

TS FAN
01-27-2023, 11:13 AM
I have to agree on provisional comment LOL, and yes Flo racing did explain it.

DirtTrackin52
01-27-2023, 12:35 PM
Tanner English took one we well. Interesting that he's "committed" to both WoO & Lucas.

foxfire2dirtracing
01-27-2023, 12:42 PM
Leaves his options open?

Dlmfan123
01-27-2023, 01:09 PM
Tanner English took one we well. Interesting that he's "committed" to both WoO & Lucas.Bronson, owens, koehler, and English are all drivers who are “committed” to both series

weatherman85
01-27-2023, 01:21 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but with emergency provisionals, you don't get purse money right? Just the points or something like that?

EDIT

Nevermind, found it in the rule book.

D.) If a driver chooses to use an emergency provisional, he/ she will receive points for the A-Main finish but
will only be awarded payoff for the difference of start money and their A-Main finish.

foxfire2dirtracing
01-27-2023, 01:22 PM
The 2 series don’t butt heads until March 17/18: Lucas at Atomic/Brownstown and WOO at Boyd’s.That weekend will give us a true picture of who’s really running what series.