PDA

View Full Version : B. Sheppard

dirtcrazy4u
02-17-2023, 04:21 PM
Well what's everyones thoughts on his first speedweeks on his own ?

I know it's early, but he always did well in florida. It seems like he is struggling right know to find the setup with the horn. I still wonder why he decided to go with the horn because on his time in his personal rocket he was still a threat. Rockets have shown, in florida, that they may have found something. Once they get into the dry slick tracks we will then no if they trully did find anything. I expected horns to pretty much take home most of the checkers but as it turned out I was surprised.

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-17-2023, 05:14 PM
Just starting out with a new team. It takes so little to go from the front to mid pack. I'd say he's doing ok so far.

How do you know sticking with Rocket was really in the cards? When you have a bad divorce, do you buy stuff from the ex wife?

Highside Hustler25
02-17-2023, 08:02 PM
Just starting out with a new team. It takes so little to go from the front to mid pack. I'd say he's doing ok so far.

How do you know sticking with Rocket was really in the cards? When you have a bad divorce, do you buy stuff from the ex wife?

Jeff Gordon bought his Pepsi Cup car from his ex wife years ago after his divorce. I know cuz I drove it.

Rajflyboy
02-17-2023, 08:30 PM
Jeff Gordon bought his Pepsi Cup car from his ex wife years ago after his divorce. I know cuz I drove it.I heard she was a real piece of work in high school

Tireguy17
02-17-2023, 09:02 PM
He may be the only Longhorn on Integras…..

Josh Bayko
02-17-2023, 09:34 PM
His car has Bilstein logos on it now.

Drop Shock
02-17-2023, 09:51 PM
The best he was in a horn was the first race at Vado, on Integras. The whole shock thing is overrated, as long as they’re close and consistent they don’t matter

TBSprintFan
02-18-2023, 01:44 AM
It doesn't help when starting a new team that your building a new shop, learning a new car and then having to get cars ready for 2 Riggs boys and your dad also and whatever else is involved.

Dlmfan123
02-18-2023, 08:21 AM
Switched to bilstein before east bay.

Pennsboro32
02-18-2023, 09:13 AM
It doesn't help when starting a new team that your building a new shop, learning a new car and then having to get cars ready for 2 Riggs boys and your dad also and whatever else is involved.

I agree with this.

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-18-2023, 10:11 AM
The best he was in a horn was the first race at Vado, on Integras. The whole shock thing is overrated, as long as they’re close and consistent they don’t matter

Bingo! People waste a lot of money in racing, and that's one of the biggest places. But anytime you try to talk costs, there's at least one idiot who tells you how much you have to spend, while you beat him with way way less.

Raceready
02-18-2023, 10:45 AM
Bingo! People waste a lot of money in racing, and that's one of the biggest places. But anytime you try to talk costs, there's at least one idiot who tells you how much you have to spend, while you beat him with way way less.That Chub Frank guy proved that time and time again !

Hoosier_Dirt
02-18-2023, 12:03 PM
BShepp will be fine, just adjusting to new team etc..

B1 crew
02-21-2023, 07:26 PM
His dad’s car was received after he left for Vado so his old crew put it together,Jason Riggs takes care of his own stuff at his shop and Jack was at Bshepps but car was mostly complete as it was English’s car from last year . Lots going on here and everything will be fine,just give it a little time. Shop is coming along nicely but will be a little before done.

Barbecueboy
02-21-2023, 08:10 PM
Thank you. Sheppy is one of those guys you just want to do well because of how and who he is….good luck to all involved. That first win in the new car will be sweet.

ride height
02-21-2023, 08:28 PM
The guy left the “Yankees” of DLM racing and went on his own…..one guy vs the Yankees basically. I don’t think he’s done bad. It’s going to end up like NAPCAR…lone wolf guys vs big teams. Basically no chance of winning much. Once in awhile you’ll sneak one in…but dominate? Forget it.

riddle28
02-22-2023, 06:19 AM
hes now the only major longhorn running a ford as well