PDA

View Full Version : Logan Martin door slams Neil Baggett for the win

JimBo
03-11-2023, 09:49 AM
Last lap pass door slam by Logan Martin on Neil Baggett in the Comp Cams season Opener at Boothill Speedway in Shreveport. Video on Flo and DOD. Payback for previous racing incidents?

Black F
03-11-2023, 09:53 AM
does there have to be a reason to drive a guy dirty, especially on the last lap?

zyoung25
03-11-2023, 10:17 AM
Baggett messed up coming off of 4 and left the door open going into 1 and paid for it.

IL LM Fan
03-11-2023, 10:23 AM
I couldn't stay awake any longer. Gave up after the car flipped over the guard rail. Went to sleep figuring Davenport would win easily. Guess not.

Big Daddy 37
03-11-2023, 11:04 AM
Even Martin didn't care for the way it ended, when he spoke after the race.

Didn't look to be dirty..Just two guys (with a little history) racing for the same spot, on the last lap.

(At nearly 1:00 in the morning.)

over4T
03-11-2023, 11:41 AM
Big Daddy, That was my take on it too.

Jking24
03-12-2023, 07:27 AM
Even Martin didn't care for the way it ended, when he spoke after the race.Didn't look to be dirty..Just two guys (with a little history) racing for the same spot, on the last lap.(At nearly 1:00 in the morning.)Agreed it looked too me like Martin thought he was gonna go high and martin had a ton of steam but instead Baggett kinda slowed down and parked it in the middle as if he were trying to protect both lanes and Martin didn't get his car Turned in time. Didn't look. Like anything but a racing incident to me. But if your gonna slow way down or try to take up the whole race track on the last lap you have to understand your setting yourself up for Somthing like that to happen.

Flathead
03-12-2023, 06:45 PM
I think they were just going for the same piece of real estate at the same time and got together. I’ve watched both of those guys turn a lot of laps over the years and neither one are dirty drivers.