PDA

View Full Version : Eldora/Flo

Patansplant
04-18-2023, 07:10 PM
Here we go again, got these two dumb asses on Flo eating up all the air time rambling about nothing. We could be seeing something racing and pit action, but noooooo.

Black F
04-18-2023, 07:15 PM
can't always get what you want through that screen vs being there, seeing what you want but, i get the aggravation.

champion24
04-18-2023, 08:54 PM
Did it go out for all?

Barbecueboy
04-18-2023, 09:22 PM
Good here…going green in a minute.

2 rockets in the field, that’s crazy.

Big Daddy 37
04-18-2023, 10:34 PM
Here we go again, got these two dumb asses on Flo eating up all the air time rambling about nothing. We could be seeing something racing and pit action, but noooooo.

Whatever, Douchebag...

Nearly 100% of what you are watching, is because of the those fellas.

Show a little respect and support.

dirtcrazy4u
04-19-2023, 05:32 AM
Hudson had them covered. Flat tire, that s*cked. Why on a Tuesday night do you have to have support divisions ?

Tireguy17
04-19-2023, 06:39 AM
Hudson had them covered. Flat tire, that s*cked. Why on a Tuesday night do you have to have support divisions ?

51 modifieds and crew racing for $1,000-to-win helps pay the late model purse.

manwplan
04-19-2023, 09:06 AM
There was no one in the stands. Streaming makes way more $$$ than we could ever imagine because that has to be the only way they paid that purse. Which begs the question, why doesn't Flo subsidize other tracks with streaming better than they do. I know what some tracks get paid per race and its peanuts.

MEE
04-19-2023, 10:37 AM
Here we go again, got these two dumb asses on Flo eating up all the air time rambling about nothing. We could be seeing something racing and pit action, but noooooo. I think they both do a great job when separated , but when together while Ben is talking Dustin will start talking at same time, then we have to try to guess what either was saying.

Black F
04-19-2023, 10:54 AM
Whatever, Douchebag...

Nearly 100% of what you are watching, is because of the those fellas.

Show a little respect and support.

why a "douchebag"? dam, he seems to be whining some here yeah but, do as you say (and i agree on the respect and support part 100%) here. your name calling is not supporting anything.

dirty-white-boy
04-19-2023, 11:19 AM

Amen. Dont waste our time if you are going to have a series based on streaming alone! If you advertise a starting time of racing at 7, start at 6:59 and not 8:15 then say things happen and don't always go right. Earl never had excuses and started on time, every time!

Nobody wants to listen to boys back in their basement studio talk about themselves for an hour. (and get rid of the Duke stuff, we are paying to watch racing

2 support classes on a Tuesday is super dumb!

Go down in the pits and talk about the stories of the sport instead of watching Huddy drive a 2 seater around the racetrack!

I was listening to an interview with Marcus Smith where he said as a track promoter he has one chance to get it right that day, they will not be there tomorrow.

Come on guys! Dont puck this up!

Black F
04-19-2023, 11:36 AM
^this poster makes a valid argument, imo.

Pennsboro32
04-19-2023, 11:56 AM
^this poster makes a valid argument, imo.

Stop being a Karen.

Pennsboro32
04-19-2023, 11:58 AM
Amen. Dont waste our time if you are going to have a series based on streaming alone! If you advertise a starting time of racing at 7, start at 6:59 and not 8:15 then say things happen and don't always go right. Earl never had excuses and started on time, every time!

Nobody wants to listen to boys back in their basement studio talk about themselves for an hour. (and get rid of the Duke stuff, we are paying to watch racing

2 support classes on a Tuesday is super dumb!

Go down in the pits and talk about the stories of the sport instead of watching Huddy drive a 2 seater around the racetrack!

I was listening to an interview with Marcus Smith where he said as a track promoter he has one chance to get it right that day, they will not be there tomorrow.

Come on guys! Dont puck this up!

I agree with your opinion on the start time but seems like the rest of it is on you. Who gives a sh!t that they have Duke stuff in their basement, you're just complaining to complain.

Barbecueboy
04-19-2023, 12:05 PM
I guess I could have watched bearing sea gold or a rerun of caddy shack for the billionth time last night….but I watched racing at eldora instead and was forced to also watch several support classes too…oh the horror.

Come on guys, flo is great for the sport ……and especially for everyone that hates everything but supers or can’t travel a whole lot.
How hard is it to turn the channel when there is a class you don’t want to watch?

foxfire2dirtracing
04-19-2023, 01:06 PM
Our group of 9 was at Eldora and had a good time- just checked into motel at Brownstown for tonight and on to 411 for tomorrow. Could be at home watching/ bitching about it from my easy chair.
Nope -I am living my golden years to this fullest and not complaining !

Mantis
04-19-2023, 01:11 PM
just checked into motel at Brownstown for tonight!

Motel in Brownstown??

CT00
04-19-2023, 01:30 PM
Getting on here complaining about the commentary and coverage is ignorant. If you have a problem with what they are doing simply turn it off or cancel your subscription. The people you are complaining about have done so much for the sport it's remarkable. If you can provide a better product than what they providing step up and do it. If you can promote a race better than whichever promoter you are complaining about step up and do it. Until you have the brass to put yourself in their shoes, I would say sit back and enjoy what we have. It has come so far in the last decade each and everyone of us should be very thankful and appreciative. Thank you-Ben Shelton, Dustin Jarrett, Michael Rigsby and everyone else involved with last nights stream of Eldora.

foxfire2dirtracing
04-19-2023, 01:37 PM
Motel is in Seymour -just a little drive to Brownstown-headed to Blondies in Brownstown now for local food.

Black F
04-19-2023, 01:37 PM
Stop being a Karen.

look who's out of hiding! that Karen stuff must have got to ya lol.

Mantis
04-19-2023, 01:44 PM
Motel is in Seymour -just a little drive to Brownstown-headed to Blondies in Brownstown now for local food.

Well that's better.....I was afraid you were holed up in some hostel cause Brownstown doesn't have motels.

Enjoy Blondies (love that pizza) and the race!

Jim11h
04-19-2023, 02:02 PM
They'd started racing on time then 3 division wouldn't been problem. Hopefully y'all down south see how it really works. 3 full divisions all drastically different and provided quality semi efficient show

Highside Hustler25
04-19-2023, 02:15 PM
Getting on here complaining about the commentary and coverage is ignorant. If you have a problem with what they are doing simply turn it off or cancel your subscription. The people you are complaining about have done so much for the sport it's remarkable. If you can provide a better product than what they providing step up and do it. If you can promote a race better than whichever promoter you are complaining about step up and do it. Until you have the brass to put yourself in their shoes, I would say sit back and enjoy what we have. It has come so far in the last decade each and everyone of us should be very thankful and appreciative. Thank you-Ben Shelton, Dustin Jarrett, Michael Rigsby and everyone else involved with last nights stream of Eldora.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Barbecueboy
04-19-2023, 03:26 PM
Our group of 9 was at Eldora and had a good time- just checked into motel at Brownstown for tonight and on to 411 for tomorrow. Could be at home watching/ bitching about it from my easy chair.
Nope -I am living my golden years to this fullest and not complaining !

Foxfire for president in 2024!!! Awesome brother.

dirty-white-boy
04-19-2023, 05:43 PM

You are right. I am not appreciative and expect too much for the 150 bucks and my time. Subscription cancelled today.

Smokey & the Bandit 2 was just added to Netflix. Time to make some popcorn!

dirtluver
04-19-2023, 05:54 PM
You are right. I am not appreciative and expect too much for the 150 bucks and my time. Subscription cancelled today.

I really enjoy DOD and Flo. I don't think its over priced. I have not had any problems with coverage and really enjoy DOD the most. The race last nite great and coverage was great. If you want to cancell. Thats on you. You will miss some good racing and some great interviews. Your lost.

dirtcrazy4u
04-19-2023, 06:22 PM
Is there a forum out there where people DO NOT COMPLAIN ? I laugh at it the same way I laugh to some of the posted remarks. The cost for flo & dirtvision is cheap when you consider what it costs to go to 1 race that you need to travel for. 1 tank of gas is how much today ? My rx350 takes a 50 to fill it up. Ticket prices vary but if your going to a bigger race I'm saying 40 and I think that's low. Now don't forget it may be a 2 day show so let's double that and again dependent on the race say 100. Food for your time away, breakfast a 20, late lunch another 20, then finish it off with some track food, 30
Let's not forget the beer. So you see what I'm getting at. STFU go rant on Facebook or twitter.

golddirt
04-22-2023, 08:33 AM
As if dirt racing was not in bad enough shape, you add all of this of being able to watch races from your home tell me how does that help out the tracks because people don’t show up enjoy dirt racing while you can

Dirt Clod
04-22-2023, 09:20 AM
I'm more than happy to pay $150 a year just to help support the great column writers on Dirt on Dirt. I'm sure Kevin Kovac, Robert Holman, Todd Turner and the rest of the writers on not getting paid enough. Their insight is an added bonus every week. Some people on here gotta complain about anything.

Drop Shock
04-22-2023, 09:22 AM

Entitled race fan vibes. You spent $150, great. Now you get to tell everyone how to do their job

Highside Hustler25
04-22-2023, 09:32 AM

Tells ya all ya need to know about DWB.