PDA

View Full Version : Chase Holland Scores SFCR Saturday Modified Triumph

Ben Shelton
06-12-2023, 04:32 PM
Chase Holland Scores SFCR Saturday Modified Triumph
Cedar Lake Speedway’s USMTS Masters on Deck

SUCCESS, Miss. (06/12/23) – A Saturday rainout in western Missouri sent Chase Holland east to the other side of the state, and his nomadic ways rewarded him with his victory of the year aboard his Industrial Dock & Door No. 45 West Trucking / Wehrs Machine / MB Customs Modified.

“It took us longer than we would’ve like to get our first win of the year, but we are grateful for it, just the same. After we got rained out at Monett (Speedway), we knew that we wanted to race so we hauled to the other side of the state and got the win at St. Francois County Raceway,” Chase shared. “I can’t thank my fans enough for supporting me and all my family, friends, and sponsors for their constant support.

“I’m looking forward to Cedar Lake (Speedway) this weekend as we head up there with some momentum in our corner.”

Chase Holland had planned to race in the Mod Brawl at Missouri’s Monett Raceway on Saturday evening, but when rain forced its postponement event, he and his Industrial Dock & Door No. 45 Modified team visited St. Francois County Raceway in the Show-Me State instead.

It proved to be the right decision, as Holland picked up his first victory of the year at the 3/8-mile track in Farmington, Missouri.

Holland was one of 20 A Modified drivers on hand for the track’s weekly show, and after a second-place finish in his heat race, the driver from Success, Mississippi, started in the sixth position for the 20-lap A-Main.

Holland took over the lead on the 14th lap and showed the way for the rest of the event, taking the win by just 0.130 seconds over runner-up Chasten Boen with Danny Resinger, Zach Resinger and Tyler Helm rounding out the top five.

The St. Francois County triumph came on the second night of a doubleheader for Holland, who had opened the weekend at Callaway Raceway (Fulton, Missouri) on Friday. He was among 14 entrants in the quarter-mile track’s United States Racing Association (USRA) Modified class.

He turned in a runner-up finish in his heat race and started the 20-lap A-Main from the fourth spot. Holland spun during the race and charged from the rear of the field to take the checkered flag in the second position. However, he and several other top finishers were disqualified for a post-race deck-height infraction.

Full results can be found at www.sfcraceway.com and www.callawayraceway.com.

The team now rides north to Cedar Lake Speedway (New Richmond, Wisc.) for the 24th annual Masters with the Summit USMTS National Championship presented by RacinDirt.

The weekend opens with a $3,000-to-win program on Thursday followed by a $5,000-to-win slate on Friday and a $11,000-to-win event on Saturday.

Chase is currently fifth in the Grant Junghans Rookie of the Year competition.

For more information on the weekend, please visit www.USMTS.com.

Chase Holland thanks his marketing partners, which include Industrial Dock & Door, West Trucking, Twisted Tech, SUBLMTD, Pro Line Inc., MB Customs Race Cars, Performance Bodies & Parts, CMD Race Shocks, Wehrs Machine & Racing Products, Wall-2-Wall Performance Engines, Larry’s Performance Carburetors, Brinn Inc., FastShafts, Bassett Wheels, QA1, Swift Springs, Bullet Proof Tees, ASHLEY lauren, Jason Lofton’s Ridiculous Speed Shop, Bridal an Formal Boutique & House of Tux, Back on the Rack Resale, Boone’s Kitchen Bath & Patio, C&M Specialties, Harris Woodworking, Headliners Plus, Bower Frams, Schwartz, Orgler & Jordan PLLC, Vortek Pest Control, Big Owl Lubricants, FORWARDbite, Squires Formal Wear, Gulf Coast MotorSports Magazine, Taranto’s Wool Market, and MyRacePass.com Marketing Services.

Visit the team’s official website at www.ChaseHollandRacing.com for the latest news and updates.

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)