PDA

View Full Version : DIRTRACKR - on YouTube

pushin cushin
06-16-2023, 04:32 PM
I just recently stumbled across this channel on YouTube, and the young man that does this daily video does an outstanding job. I really enjoy it, and have made it part of my daily routine to watch. This may have been a topic on here already… if it hasn’t, find this channel (DIRTRACKR), give a watch, and subscribe.

pushin cushin
06-16-2023, 04:38 PM
https://youtu.be/G_vQpAJA_SI

Highside Hustler25
06-16-2023, 05:24 PM
I enjoy listening to that guy. Seems very level headed and unbiased on his views. Knowledgeable as well.

Henry Every
06-16-2023, 07:08 PM
I enjoy listening to that guy. Seems very level headed and unbiased on his views. Knowledgeable as well.

He's not as unbiased when he ventures into non-wing sprints, but I admit he puts on a professional show.

zyoung25
06-16-2023, 07:10 PM
His first few releases came off as kinda arrogant to me, he's cleaned that up. I do like how he covers everything on dirt, not just sprints and late models. You can tell he's more of an open wheel guy, but has learned a lot about the late model side since he started the show.

JimBo
06-16-2023, 09:46 PM
I enjoy listening to him as well. No drama or BS. He is more of a sprint car guy but he has a good show.

Snake X3
06-16-2023, 09:53 PM
I had also just stumbled upon this channel back at the end of April. I gave a friend of mine the link but didn't post it here since it is really more of a Sprint car channel. I enjoy it though. The guy has some good takes. Definitely worth the 8 mins a day to stay up on all things dirt. Plus he doesn't have Tyler Erb on every show, so super double bonus.

dirty-white-boy
06-17-2023, 09:24 AM
I had also just stumbled upon this channel back at the end of April. I gave a friend of mine the link but didn't post it here since it is really more of a Sprint car channel. I enjoy it though. The guy has some good takes. Definitely worth the 8 mins a day to stay up on all things dirt. Plus he doesn't have Tyler Erb on every show, so super double bonus.

BINGO on Erb!!!! I laughed out loud!

BTExpress
06-17-2023, 09:31 AM
Justin Fiedler does a teriffic job. I watch every day and well worth the 7 or 8 minutes of my time. If you like any form of dirt track racing you need to check his show out.

Trax53
06-20-2023, 08:45 AM
Justin does a great job. I've listened to every episode every day for a couple years now. I was even fortunate enough to be a guest a couple years ago... check that out too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHo7PS5YNWg