PDA

View Full Version : I blame it on blackford

pierceFAN
07-15-2023, 07:13 AM
great race last night at ponderosa...marlar came from a consi to pass pierce with 4 to go...here this is a dirt racing 4m and not a word mentioned....as a matter of fact there have been several big paying races that were exciting and once again....very little or no mention...it got me thinking....what has happened to this board??? those of us that have been around since the late 90's can sure see the difference...it used to be a fun place to talk about racing...dont remember it ever being a hateful cesspool of hatred like it is today...and after every race there was a civil discussion...clean witty banter...i know ol blackie is grinning right about now...hes actually pretty proud of his accomplishment...i really believe he has single handedly ruined this board...with his multiple screen names he uses to gang up on those who dont believe like he does it appears that many people agree with the crap that he spews when all reality its just one guy....or how about creating look alike screen names mimicking other 4m posters...he has done this to cause more drama and stir up more trouble...he thinks its funny....i think its a shame what he has done to this board...and its 100% him...he has run off most of the old time members...like I said nobody talks about racing....but let someone wrinkle a fender or two look out....congrats phil...you should feel proud

Hoosier_Dirt
07-15-2023, 07:38 AM
Marlar put on a show. Probably one of the best races Ive seen there. It was good to see a big crowd. Brandon,Larry and crew did a good job!

Highside Hustler25
07-15-2023, 07:49 AM
Makes you wonder why anyone would pay to advertise on here. The multiple screen names are ridiculous and the supposed moderators are pretty much awol. I do remember the ole days.

Barbecueboy
07-15-2023, 07:59 AM
Facebook and Twitter happened..go look there, all kinds of chatter about the race…..you’re giving blackie too much credit here.

But…….BLAME, ITS WHATS FOR DINNER, SMDH?

Barbecueboy
07-15-2023, 08:06 AM
And fwiw……a pierce fan pointing blame at someone else instead of looking in the mirror , lmao didn’t see that one coming.

And btw….nothing is like it was in the 90s……NOTHING.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
07-15-2023, 08:45 AM
ok, i get it now russ. you've made it clear to me of my wicked ways. im so ashamed!

wow, lol, 7 :13 am on a Saturday and this is whats on his mind, me? dirty bobby gets an ass whoopen and its my fault im sure. you're a little bent russ but id still have that beer with ya, cheerio! lol

Josh Bayko
07-15-2023, 09:02 AM
Traditional forums are a rapidly dying format overall. Trying to blame this particular board’s decline on any one poster is a fool’s errand.

Pennsboro32
07-15-2023, 10:21 AM
Like others have said. It has everything to do with social media, once it came along, online forums died. That’s not to say there aren’t some dumbasses on here.

Raceready
07-15-2023, 10:25 AM
That sure was a great race Mr. Marler came " Loaded for bear " ! !

84wedge
07-15-2023, 10:56 AM
Every single thread turns into the same three or four people trading insults. If it weren't for a few level headed people with techincal know how discussing cars (mastersbilt_racer comes to mind) I wouldn't keep wasting my time here.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
07-15-2023, 12:03 PM
Every single thread turns into the same three or four people trading insults. If it weren't for a few level headed people with techincal know how discussing cars (mastersbilt_racer comes to mind) I wouldn't keep wasting my time here.

yes you would lol.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
07-15-2023, 12:54 PM
That sure was a great race Mr. Marler came " Loaded for bear " ! !

ya mean to say, " check them there tars" dont ya ??

i think marler had on jd's funny tars. thats why jd has been runnin like the average driver he is.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
07-15-2023, 01:21 PM
Pennsboro32 is online now and is a...
Senior Member here on 4m.net. His
Join Date was
Jan 2020. His
Location is
Pennsboro, WV. He has
2,736 magnificent posts here
on 4m.net.

That’s not to say there aren’t some dumbasses on here.

where??? laugh...

Buford.Justice
07-15-2023, 02:18 PM
Too many races are being ignored on here these days. The numbers of people using the racing boards has dropped off. I beleive this is the main reason, the interest has dropped off for a number of reasons. Facebook seems to be getting a lot of the action.

In checking the Race Results section didn't see any Pond Results there as that section has really dropped off to almost only a couple of tracks and series.

That's too bad, I would have liked to see someone make a thread about the Ponderosa race with details and finishing results.

It sounds like they had a pretty good race, but I like to hear opinions, and details.

Ponderosa needs all the support they can get. I hate to see tracks closing. Not to say the Pond is in danger of that, but tomorrow is always a whole new day.

I miss the Shiny race rundowns.

Nobody on hear should be trying to get rid of other members just because of personal issues. BTW

Buford.Justice
07-15-2023, 02:28 PM
3rd Annual Johnny Mulligan Memorial
World of Outlaw Super Late Models $15,000 to win; Pro Late Models $1,200 to win; Open Wheel Modifieds $1,000 to win; Super Stocks $800 to win; Mini-Stocks $500 to win

After all this was a pretty big race to go unnoticed.

Raceready
07-15-2023, 02:35 PM
3rd Annual Johnny Mulligan MemorialWorld of Outlaw Super Late Models $15,000 to win; Pro Late Models $1,200 to win; Open Wheel Modifieds $1,000 to win; Super Stocks $800 to win; Mini-Stocks $500 to winAfter all this was a pretty big race to go unnoticed.^ ^No doubt about THAT ! ! ^ ^

dirtcrazy4u
07-15-2023, 03:46 PM
It's all about using a fictitious name. So people can spout off on any and all subjects as if they are experts. I try really hard to laugh off comments from most, but at my age, 70, sometimes I get angered and type crap that I re-read and say why did you answer the jerk. It will never stop, that is unfortunately a everyday occurrence

Buford.Justice
07-15-2023, 04:50 PM
I just watched the Ponderosa race on you tube and it was an incredible race especially for Marlar who came out of the B-main, started 22nd and passed Pierce with two laps to go for the win. Here is the video if you are allowed to view it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gESwr7F4O0

Finnfan25
07-15-2023, 04:51 PM
I was a little surprised when Marlar couldn't get going in his heat and seemed to barely make the field in the consy since he generally runs well at the Pond. When the cars were on the track waiting for the feature to start he was the only car missing and I assumed they may have had a mechanical issue and already loaded up, then he rolled onto the track at the last possible second. I was watching the 10 HTF car in the back of the field and noticed how quickly Marlar was moving up, so I fixated on his car and he put on a clinic of how to be both patient and aggressive when needed and don't believe he put a scratch on his car passing the entire field, in a race that Pierce threatened to run off with. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't pass at Ponderosa, what a show Mikey put on. Congrats to the 157 team. btw, have I mentioned how easy it is to dislike Shane Clanton?

Buford.Justice
07-15-2023, 04:56 PM
It's very easy, Clanton is the worst...

I've been to Ponderosa probably a dozen times through the years dating back to old battles with Petro in the K1 wedge and Eddie Carrier.

My First trip was back in 1976 or close to see a 100 lapper with almost all of Kentucky's best driver's.

Butterball Wooldridge, Patrick, Watson, Micky Williams, Carrier, Gilbert, E, M, Snowden, and many more. What a race with so many lead changes, blown motors, overheated cars. Hate to leave out names but I can't remember all at once. And the banking was several feet higher back then.

Finnfan25
07-15-2023, 07:34 PM
Back in the day with those drivers had to also be Fats Coffey, the ol' green #10. Mickey Williams (#20) and Finn Watson (#11) in the old light blue and white 55 bodies with orange numbers, ...my childhood heroes, lol. David Spears, Gerald Atwood. If I remember correctly Fats and Finn had a bitter rivalry for a few years. My dad and a couple of his buddies would go down to the pits after the races and drink a few cold ones with Finn and Mickey. Finn would almost always pick me up and sit me in his car and I would "drive" the heck out of it...not moving an inch of course. And that's how my moniker originated.

3 wide
07-15-2023, 07:40 PM
Well great race last night itscbeen a long time since anybody came from that far back to win it usually takes 35 6o 40 laps to come from the back to get the lead that is why all late model races need to be at least 50 laps. Great job by everybody nice to see a race track you can pass on.

Highside Hustler25
07-15-2023, 08:05 PM
Sandbagger😉

Buford.Justice
07-15-2023, 09:17 PM
Sorry to leave out Fats Coffey and the others mentioned above. I wish I could do it all over again.

Often sat right behing the Coffey gang at Barron County. They had so much enthusiasm.

I remember Edwin Anthony at Barron, met him in the pits. A really good guy, and a farmer.

Raceready
07-15-2023, 09:43 PM
It's very easy, Clanton is the worst...I've been to Ponderosa probably a dozen times through the years dating back to old battles with Petro in the K1 wedge and Eddie Carrier.My First trip was back in 1976 or close to see a 100 lapper with almost all of Kentucky's best driver's.Butterball Wooldridge, Patrick, Watson, Micky Williams, Carrier, Gilbert, E, M, Snowden, and many more. What a race with so many lead changes, blown motors, overheated cars. Hate to leave out names but I can't remember all at once. And the banking was several feet higher back then.^^ This sounds like it was a " A race for the ages" ! ! ^^

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
07-18-2023, 02:39 PM
how bout it, lol. pierceFAN starts a bash thread and it turns into racing talk?

pierceFAN
07-18-2023, 03:21 PM
how bout it, lol. pierceFAN starts a bash thread and it turns into racing talk?

Not a bash thread....simply stating the facts....look at most posts that's gone south and you can bet Blackie is involved...take out his posts on this thread and it reminds me of the 4m of old...where people don't get bashed for having a different opinion than others....I've been accused of having posts where I'm drooling over bobby....been accused of being a pierce nuthugger....been accused of many things....mostly by Blackie or one of his many user names and each time I ask for some type of proof I get crickets....usually my posts are in defense of said idiot who talks out his azz....he talks more about pierce than all pierce fans together....I've met him before and the first thing I thought when I saw him was this guy is a Neanderthal....but the more I got to know him I realized he might not be a Neanderthal but there is no doubt he's a buffoon

dirtcrazy4u
07-18-2023, 03:40 PM
Calm down guys. Most have good intentions. The jerks that erk my but are the ones that like to call out others with the names. Bofon, dum*ss, idiot and so on and so on. YOU SIR ARE THE D*CK. Anyone and everyone has a opinion RESPECT IT. The problem is you get a HD nut typing those words and think you may be a tuff guy. Personally I and I hope many others think your pathetic, some chime in because you sit there all alone and think if I bad mouth the same person he will like me. All you grow up. You know who you are and I'm sure I'm going to get the little boys that will bad mouth me but at my age, 70, I really do not give a cr*p. Carry on !!!

Highside Hustler25
07-18-2023, 03:48 PM
Yer such a bofon😄

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
07-18-2023, 04:59 PM
"THE D*CK"?

laugh!!

kidrock
07-18-2023, 06:18 PM
So a guy calls out other people then does the exact same thing. You can't make this stuff up. PRICELESS lmao.........

Barbecueboy
07-18-2023, 07:20 PM
So wait…..I thought I was the king of the Bobby bashers?

Piercefan, you haven’t meanmouthed me yet and called me a caveman or anything but you’ve said the same thing about me tagging all the Bobby threads and having the majority of the posts in them…..wtf?

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
07-18-2023, 07:40 PM
^he has called you Phil before,so. laugh sdm !!

pierceFAN
07-19-2023, 06:24 AM
say what you will but i stand firm...blackie ruined this board...goes back to the days of the "reputation"...he would make up multiple screen names just to give people bad reputation to the point people faught so much over his childish antics that they had to remove the reputation thing...

Barbecueboy
07-19-2023, 06:34 AM
Umm, there were only a few griping about rep points( you being one of them best I can recall)….as for standing by what you say?
You’ve said a lot of stuff about me that you used to stand behind but have proven wrong on multiple occasions……great that you stand behind what you say, you should also admit you’re wrong when you are…..would make your stances more credible.

Barbecueboy
07-19-2023, 06:37 AM
^he has called you Phil before,so. laugh sdm !!

Oh I know……and stands behind it apparently…..just something else he’s been wrong about…..means nothing.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
07-19-2023, 06:43 AM
yep, this board was taken over by a rep system that failed. so many were so embarrassed by there low rep count they left lmfao.

my next name will be the "board ruiner".

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
07-19-2023, 06:59 AM
im starting to feel sorry for dirty bobby. reading his biggest fans posts on here is a good example of the obvious struggles they have with reality. im sure bobby is overjoyed knowing ole russ is the " stand behind" man in his camp. too dam funny!

kidrock
07-19-2023, 07:41 AM
say what you will but i stand firm...blackie ruined this board...goes back to the days of the "reputation"...he would make up multiple screen names just to give people bad reputation to the point people faught so much over his childish antics that they had to remove the reputation thing...

pierceFAN, My response wasn't directed towards you. It was another poster. There are probably a few reasons the board is not what it used to be. Things change it's just a fact of life. I've seen you be bashed many times for sticking up for Bobby. We have Bobby Pierce haters on here so, you can't win with these guys. No matter if it's Bobby's fault or not they're going to say it was. I mean it is what it is.

Pennsboro32
07-19-2023, 08:45 AM
pierceFAN, My response wasn't directed towards you. It was another poster. There are probably a few reasons the board is not what it used to be. Things change it's just a fact of life. I've seen you be bashed many times for sticking up for Bobby. We have Bobby Pierce haters on here so, you can't win with these guys. No matter if it's Bobby's fault or not they're going to say it was. I mean it is what it is.

The problem is nobody can say anything negative towards bobby without being called a hater. Not everybody is "hating" some just call it as they see it, but you and PierceFan are just as bad as "the haters".

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
07-19-2023, 10:04 AM
The problem is nobody can say anything negative towards bobby without being called a hater. Not everybody is "hating" some just call it as they see it, but you and PierceFan are just as bad as "the haters".

truth^ some just cant except facts.

Barbecueboy
07-19-2023, 11:54 AM

Oh there are others, reality has set in and they just aren’t as noisy about it anymore…..that and the 32 has matured well beyond his fan base lately….I remember one guy so blinded that he claimed he had never ever once seen the 32 drive anyone dirty???

I’ve been accused as a Bobby hater for years when in fact it’s always just been his mental midget apologists I disrespect as much as they do me……zero problem with it.

kidrock
07-19-2023, 12:21 PM

I have no problem with calling out a driver no matter who it is when they screw up. I've called Bobby out myself when he has thrown a bad slider but, the haters will blame him no matter what happens and that's just a fact. So say what you want but, like I said I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. Now that I know your this sensitive I will try and be careful with what I say towards you.

kidrock
07-19-2023, 12:22 PM
truth^ some just cant except facts.

What is a facts that you haters will blame him no matter what happens.

kidrock
07-19-2023, 12:23 PM
BBQ I've not thought you as a hater but, blackie most definitely is.

Pennsboro32
07-19-2023, 12:42 PM
I have no problem with calling out a driver no matter who it is when they screw up. I've called Bobby out myself when he has thrown a bad slider but, the haters will blame him no matter what happens and that's just a fact. So say what you want but, like I said I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. Now that I know your this sensitive I will try and be careful with what I say towards you.

My point exactly. My feelings are hurt because we had a disagreement over Pierce? LOL.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
07-19-2023, 01:53 PM
What is a facts that you haters will blame him no matter what happens.

like i said, you cant except the actual facts. you just proved it with this post kido.......

lol

you'll never get it bud.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
07-19-2023, 02:00 PM
youre a clown dude lmao

oh my! i hate! so what. sinner sinner chicken dinner. now what? laugh!

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
07-19-2023, 02:09 PM
its too obvious who's "feelings" get hurt here. smh lol. really?

Barbecueboy
07-19-2023, 03:03 PM

I know you haven’t, and I certainly wasn’t referring to you with the mental midget comment either.
You’ve called it for what it is….we may not always agree on everything but I’ve always respected your take on the 32.

He’s maturing at a much quicker rate than his knot huggers.

Barbecueboy
07-19-2023, 03:04 PM
My feelings get hurt when someone takes the time to announce they have me on ignore, lmao.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
07-19-2023, 03:27 PM
My feelings get hurt when someone takes the time to announce they have me on ignore, lmao.

i know right? that always bothers me too.

Barbecueboy
07-19-2023, 03:57 PM
Is this the part where someone claims we have multiple screen names talking to each other?

lurker
07-19-2023, 05:23 PM
I get that joke. :)

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
07-19-2023, 06:02 PM
Is this the part where someone claims we have multiple screen names talking to each other?

probably, to be honest, i don't know anymore lol.

kidrock
07-19-2023, 06:22 PM
My point exactly. My feelings are hurt because we had a disagreement over Pierce? LOL.

Like I said I do apologize for it. Not here to hurt anyone's feelings. Just have a friendly conversation even if we disagree. I mean look at blackie he and I disagree a lot but, occasionally we agree but, we both can laugh about it or at each other.

kidrock
07-19-2023, 06:26 PM
like i said, you cant except the actual facts. you just proved it with this post kido.......

lol

you'll never get it bud.

Oh I get it and didn't prove anything by my post.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
07-19-2023, 06:45 PM
oh how silly of me, of course you get it. chuckle.