PDA

View Full Version : When did Mastersbilt and Beeman part ways?

Rollover
08-07-2023, 03:49 PM
Seen Beeman has a rocket with adam stricker driving. Is Masters house car pretty much done now? There are several good drivers that would be good fit in that car in some of the regional stuff around the Indiana/Ohio/KY/Illinois area.

dirtcrazy4u
08-07-2023, 04:12 PM
It's a house car as long as you bring the big bucks. Between Mastersbuilt and BWRC let's count all the drivers that have been thru that deal.

MasterSbilt_Racer
08-07-2023, 08:33 PM
Seen Beeman has a rocket with adam stricker driving. Is Masters house car pretty much done now? There are several good drivers that would be good fit in that car in some of the regional stuff around the Indiana/Ohio/KY/Illinois area.

When Beeman and the driver left, I'd say that's the end of it, at least for now. I don't see how Tader couldn't be pretty upset.

zyoung25
08-08-2023, 06:16 AM
It's a house car as long as you bring the big bucks. Between Mastersbuilt and BWRC let's count all the drivers that have been thru that deal.

Adam didn't bring much money with him when he got the cal to drive this car.

Hoosier_Dirt
08-08-2023, 01:30 PM
Tader was in Michigan with Eric Spangler over the weekend at the Woodtic race. McCarters mastersbilt in Tennessee still has Beeman lumber on it. Stricker to my knowledge has only run the Rocket 1 time.

MasterSbilt_Racer
08-08-2023, 02:21 PM
Tader was in Michigan with Eric Spangler over the weekend at the Woodtic race. McCarters mastersbilt in Tennessee still has Beeman lumber on it. Stricker to my knowledge has only run the Rocket 1 time.

It's been to brushcreek, moler, and atomic at a minimum.

Henry Every
08-10-2023, 06:08 PM
Why bring BWRC into this discussion? Seems irrelevant to me...

Jking24
08-11-2023, 08:41 AM
Why bring BWRC into this discussion? Seems irrelevant to me...Because the "house" cars for both of said manufacturers for the last several years have been more about who shows up with the biggest pile of cash and less about the talent or actual ability to help propel the manufacturer back to the highest level. But through all of it on the mb side Beeman has always been on the car.