PDA

View Full Version : Florence Speedway

late model chaser
08-08-2023, 06:50 PM
Who is camping at the speedway and where are you coming from? We are coming from southern Ohio and will be arriving Thursday morning. The weather forecasters are predicting showers for Thursday morning but not much of a chance for the rest of the weekend. Should be a good weekend for racing.

zyoung25
08-08-2023, 07:11 PM
This is turning into one of my favorite races of the year, it's always a good time. We took out camper down Sunday to skip out on all of the madness. It never fails that someone tries to jam their camper in on top of ours, but that's what happens when camping is free. We are used to it by now 😂

Highside Hustler25
08-08-2023, 08:26 PM
^
Does the biggest camper usually win?

zyoung25
08-09-2023, 08:14 AM
^
Does the biggest camper usually win?

It just depends. I seen one small camper that had about an acre roped off with caution tape. I've came to realize caution tape doesn't stop people if you aren't around. As long as I have enough room to park the truck, I'm good with it.

foxfire2dirtracing
08-09-2023, 10:35 AM
Florence website- has a new policy posted on camping spots -if it pertains to anyone on 4m.
I guess the question is: will they enforce it?
They are one of the few tracks that still has free camping.

Buford.Justice
08-09-2023, 03:41 PM
There should be a stated limit on how much space RV's and campers can take over the size of the vehicle itself. Ground Hogs belong in the fields and woods!!