PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Huddy!

Snake X3
09-09-2023, 11:16 PM
You're a World 100 champion! Well deserved! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

dirtcrazy4u
09-10-2023, 04:59 AM
I fell asleep. Was Don in victory lane ? Nice job young man, I'm sure that felt good.

Snake X3
09-10-2023, 05:42 AM
I fell asleep. Was Don in victory lane ? Nice job young man, I'm sure that felt good.

Yes. He was. It was a very cool moment. It wasn't maybe quite as compelling as when Bobby Pierce won, but it still was really cool to see.

It was almost as cool as Rigsby falling into Mark Richards arms sobbing. During the entire post race show he managed to avoid saying Hudson O'Neal once, but mentioned Mark Richards at least 3 times and couldn't stop heaping praise on him. If there was ever a doubt that Rigsby was in the tank for Mark Richards, today proved it without a doubt. (there was never a doubt in my mind, but he always vehemently denied it) Late Model racing needs real journalists that are able to contain their bias. I'll credit him with his work creating DoD and bringing streaming Dirt Late Models into the mainstream, but him and Suave are nothing more than fan bois when it comes to covering the sport.

kidrock
09-10-2023, 06:58 AM
Yes. He was. It was a very cool moment. It wasn't maybe quite as compelling as when Bobby Pierce won, but it still was really cool to see.

It was almost as cool as Rigsby falling into Mark Richards arms sobbing. During the entire post race show he managed to avoid saying Hudson O'Neal once, but mentioned Mark Richards at least 3 times and couldn't stop heaping praise on him. If there was ever a doubt that Rigsby was in the tank for Mark Richards, today proved it without a doubt. (there was never a doubt in my mind, but he always vehemently denied it) Late Model racing needs real journalists that are able to contain their bias. I'll credit him with his work creating DoD and bringing streaming Dirt Late Models into the mainstream, but him and Suave are nothing more than fan bois when it comes to covering the sport.

In all fairness to Rigsby and Suave or any other announcer it would be very hard not to like certain drivers or owners over others. It happens in your everyday life. It's life man it happens.

Highside Hustler25
09-10-2023, 07:00 AM

Guess Mark porked yer ole lady as well huh. Evidently Rigsby was drinking a beer, watching of course.

ImCryn2
09-10-2023, 08:24 AM
but him and Suave are nothing more than fan bois when it comes to covering the sport.

If they were not 'fan bois' there wouldn't be such a thing as Dirt on Dirt.

Jed
09-10-2023, 08:30 AM
Once it became obvious O’Neal was the only car that could beat Davenport, I had serious doubts that he could do it but I’m so glad I was wrong! I’d have been really PO’d if I’d have invested that much time watching the race and JD won. GREAT night of racing IMO.

Snake X3
09-10-2023, 08:52 AM
Guess Mark porked yer ole lady as well huh. Evidently Rigsby was drinking a beer, watching of course.

LOL No. Actually Rigsby and Richards were training her and I was sitting in the corner calling my own number.

I can certainly understand how after 49 failed attempts at winning, it would bring tears to the eyes of the perpetual losers when they finally got lucky, but still, cry baby Rigsby gushing over his daddy while completely ignoring the driver is pathetic.

kidrock
09-10-2023, 08:58 AM
LOL No. Actually Rigsby and Richards were training her and I was sitting in the corner calling my own number.

I can certainly understand how after 49 failed attempts at winning, it would bring tears to the eyes of the perpetual losers when they finally got lucky, but still, cry baby Rigsby gushing over his daddy while completely ignoring the driver is pathetic.

No luck there just hard work. I don't see nothing wrong for giving someone kudos who has done so, much for the sport.

Congrats to team Rocket!

Snake X3
09-10-2023, 08:59 AM
If they were not 'fan bois' there wouldn't be such a thing as Dirt on Dirt.

I beg to differ, my friend. They could be fan bois of the sport and not be male cheerleaders for one chassis brand. If you have ever seen a show like DIRTRACKR on You Tube, you'd see what it was like for someone to be a huge racing fan without sickening people that would prefer objectivity.

I'm sure no matter who the journalist is, they have some favorites. There is a huge difference between that and what DoD does. Suave having a sticker on the Rocket 1 advertising his joke of a show would be fine, if he or the rest of the DoD staff were able to even mildly pretend they weren't in the tank. And as I said in a previous post, if you want to get Rigsby upset, put the question about his bias to him. It's hilarious how quickly he loses it.

ImCryn2
09-10-2023, 09:02 AM
I beg to differ, my friend. They could be fan bois of the sport and not be male cheerleaders for one chassis brand. If you have ever seen a show like DIRTRACKR on You Tube, you'd see what it was like for someone to be a huge racing fan without sickening people that would prefer objectivity.

I'm sure no matter who the journalist is, they have some favorites. There is a huge difference between that and what DoD does. Suave having a sticker on the Rocket 1 advertising his joke of a show would be fine, if he or the rest of the DoD staff were able to even mildly pretend they weren't in the tank. And as I said in a previous post, if you want to get Rigsby upset, put the question about his bias to him. It's hilarious how quickly he loses it.

So you combat someones like for something by continually showing your hate for something? I bet you're a blast at parties.

Snake X3
09-10-2023, 09:03 AM
No luck there just hard work. I don't see nothing wrong for giving someone kudos who has done so, much for the sport.

Congrats to team Rocket!

My point wasn't that kudos weren't deserved, it was Rigsby's crediting Richards for what Hudson did on the track and not even mentioning Hud in the post race. Weaver talked about Hud, but as soon as Rigsby got back at it, it was all the mighty Mark Richards.

And I'll happily congratulate Rocket for FINALLY winning the World. I'll just reserve the credit to the man that got it done...Hudson O'Neal. Same as if JD had won AGAIN, I would have given him the credit, not Longhorn.

Snake X3
09-10-2023, 09:06 AM
So you combat someones like for something by continually showing your hate for something? I bet you're a blast at parties.

I'm criticizing DoD's lack of professionalism, not who they like.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-10-2023, 09:11 AM

No you're whining. Criticism is different. L

MADCAPRACING22
09-10-2023, 09:13 AM
JD gave it to him. Had to appease the folks who say the racing sucks. Noble move. I guess.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-10-2023, 09:13 AM

Yes Dad was there, his girl, Mark... They all was up there . Now go back to sleep lol.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-10-2023, 09:24 AM
JD gave it to him. Had to appease the folks who say the racing sucks. Noble move. I guess.

JD got whooped! In his attempt to stay with Hudson, he crunched his spoiler into the wall lol. You sound like one of the bobby denialists saying jd gave it to him. That's just silly, dude! Lmao

ImCryn2
09-10-2023, 09:26 AM
My point wasn't that kudos weren't deserved, it was Rigsby's crediting Richards for what Hudson did on the track and not even mentioning Hud in the post race. Weaver talked about Hud, but as soon as Rigsby got back at it, it was all the mighty Mark Richards.

And I'll happily congratulate Rocket for FINALLY winning the World. I'll just reserve the credit to the man that got it done...Hudson O'Neal. Same as if JD had won AGAIN, I would have given him the credit, not Longhorn.

Do you truly believe that the car didn't play a huge role in the win? Even the best pilots can't fly a plane without wings. I did not see the post race show that has you so upset, but if you think Rigsby and the boys don't have relationships with all these teams I think you're mistaken. Of course it's a big win for Mark and the Rocket group after going so long without being able to win that race, but it's not like they have been out to lunch there in the past. Mark has been trying for years and that is always the storyline, same thing when the cubs won the world series. It wasn't the same players that failed year after year, it was the team owner/owners. This stuff isn't easy and despite your clear hatred for Mark, at least he has a team that can keep the Longhorn camp on their toes.

ImCryn2
09-10-2023, 09:29 AM

When you build a company, sell it and have a huge say in how it's ran then you can do it your way. Just kidding, I'd expect you to do everything the way I want it.

Dirt Clod
09-10-2023, 09:34 AM
The Chaz will give us hard hitting, pull no punches comments on his next You Tube interview. 🤣

MADCAPRACING22
09-10-2023, 09:44 AM
JD got whooped! In his attempt to stay with Hudson, he crunched his spoiler into the wall lol. You sound like one of the bobby denialists saying jd gave it to him. That's just silly, dude! Lmao

Your opinion. I stand by mine. JD threw them a bone.

Snake X3
09-10-2023, 10:06 AM
Do you truly believe that the car didn't play a huge role in the win? Even the best pilots can't fly a plane without wings

No. I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying that Hud won the race and for sure he couldn't have done it without a great car. There is no questioning that. I gave Rocket their props in a different post. I'm happy for them. Richards has a lot to be proud of and it was a well deserved win.

I did not see the post race show that has you so upset, but if you think Rigsby and the boys don't have relationships with all these teams I think you're mistaken. Of course it's a big win for Mark and the Rocket group after going so long without being able to win that race, but it's not like they have been out to lunch there in the past. Mark has been trying for years and that is always the storyline, same thing when the cubs won the world series. It wasn't the same players that failed year after year, it was the team owner/owners. This stuff isn't easy and despite your clear hatred for Mark, at least he has a team that can keep the Longhorn camp on their toes.

I really think you exaggerate my feelings about Richards. I respect what he's accomplished and I really have no dislike for the man. I can't name anything he has done that I hate...other than fathering Josh. LOL

And if you read through my posts, I have said over and over I hope Rocket remains competitive because we need more chassis brands, not less. Am I Team Longhorn? No doubt! I have been since day one. But apart from trolling the easily triggered Rocket fans (and not all are easily triggered) I wish them well...especially as long as Hud is behind the wheel. Matter of fact, I give Mark Richards a lot of credit for signing on B-Shep and Hud. I'm fans for both, so I can't fault him on his choice of drivers. So there! I said a couple of nice things about him. LOL

kidrock
09-10-2023, 10:29 AM

I get it and you're right for pointing it out but, I can't fault any of them. These announcer are race fans as well and I'm guessing Rigsby caught up in the moment and was happy for Mark and Team Rocket for winning the biggest race in Dirt Late Model racing for as much as he has given to the sport. Yes Hudson deserves equal credit because he was the one that went out there and got it done for the whole team, sponsors and fans but, I don't believe Rigsby did that on purpose.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-10-2023, 10:34 AM
Your opinion. I stand by mine. JD threw them a bone.
Mine and anyone else who seen the race but , ok. L

ride height
09-10-2023, 10:46 AM
Fun to see ONeal win. Seems like a grounded young man to me. Just from what I can see on TV. His dad was cursed at that place. So I’m sure Don was thrilled to no end as well. Richards motivation to get this done was off the charts I’m sure, and when you get an opponent possessed with motivation, they are going to be a handful. The car was fast and the kid drove a clean race. When the 1 car got out out in clean air, it was over. It’s almost impossible to pass the leader.

Highside Hustler25
09-10-2023, 11:17 AM

Now that there is a swing and release statement. You must use talcum powder for increased grip while swinging from JD's coconuts 🥥 🥥.😁

Highside Hustler25
09-10-2023, 11:21 AM
Is this sarcasm?

Only way to believe this is to be drunk or lack the understanding of dirt late model racing.

I didn't notice the official 4m sarcasm symbol.

Raceready
09-10-2023, 11:29 AM
My point wasn't that kudos weren't deserved, it was Rigsby's crediting Richards for what Hudson did on the track and not even mentioning Hud in the post race. Weaver talked about Hud, but as soon as Rigsby got back at it, it was all the mighty Mark Richards.And I'll happily congratulate Rocket for FINALLY winning the World. I'll just reserve the credit to the man that got it done...Hudson O'Neal. Same as if JD had won AGAIN, I would have given him the credit, not Longhorn.I will have to admit that it was a rather distasteful display !

dirtcrazy4u
09-10-2023, 04:41 PM
I wonder if Rodney Combs called Mark ? As a team, WRC, they wanted that race bad, really bad.

MADCAPRACING22
09-10-2023, 04:50 PM
Is this sarcasm?

Only way to believe this is to be drunk or lack the understanding of dirt late model racing.

My opinion. Attack it all you want. Throw an L in there if you want like the other goober. Throw in talcum powder and testicles like the Feger female. JD didn’t need it. Dirt late model racing did. My opinion. I hope you can handle it. My opinion I mean. I’m most impressed by Dale McDowell. Mark Richards deserved the win. He is one of the best. Been watching him all the way back to the NDRA days when I was a kid and he had a perm. Hudson O’Neal is a slightly better version of Jared Landers. He has enough to keep the best prepared race car up front but forget finesse. I saw JD slow down to a point where I thought he had a flat. No reason. The race was going to be a stinker. My opinion. I’ll try to post on here with more respect towards folks and drivers. I enjoyed the whole weekend. Nothing like Eldora!

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-10-2023, 05:16 PM
Feger female! L

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-11-2023, 09:59 AM
Mark must have paid jd for that gift... Lmao

MADCAPRACING22
09-11-2023, 11:13 AM
You never know do you?

Raceready
09-11-2023, 11:20 AM
Mark must have paid jd for that gift... LmaoThat is a possibility for sure and or he made some sort of deal with old Stewpot with tech inspection ? ?

TS FAN
09-11-2023, 11:23 AM
I can always come on here if i want to see dumb remarks. Here is a legit remark, very good race, congrats to Huddy and Richards!!

See it is not hard to just enjoy a show without all of the conspiracy garbage.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-11-2023, 11:24 AM
You never know do you?

Sometimes not, don't act as if you do either while you're butt hurt over jd getting whooped. L

TS FAN
09-11-2023, 11:26 AM

This has to be the dumbest statement yet. Did you even listen to what JD said? Probably not.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-11-2023, 11:29 AM
I can always come on here if i want to see dumb remarks. Here is a legit remark, very good race, congrats to Huddy and Richards!!

See it is not hard to just enjoy a show without all of the conspiracy garbage.

Yes, dear... Wink

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-11-2023, 11:32 AM
This has to be the dumbest statement yet. Did you even listen to what JD said? Probably not.

He just forgot to implement the 4m seal of sarcasm.

S/

Pennsboro32
09-11-2023, 11:35 AM
JD let Hudson win lmao.

I guess I can’t be surprised at the comment, everything is a conspiracy theory these days.

Dumbest post I’ve ever read.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-11-2023, 11:38 AM
I agree that there are plenty of dumb remarks but to suggest that Davenport let Hudson win the World 100 is top 5 of the dumbest ever on the internet. This is mental disability level stuff.

And to "stands by his opinion" confirms it. Go figure... L

Raceready
09-11-2023, 11:43 AM
You never know do you?" Somethings rotten in the state of Denmark " ? ? ? ?

MADCAPRACING22
09-12-2023, 09:51 AM
Funny as hell!!!!! Gooooo Rocket. Run with that. Rocket is back! Dirt Late Model racing is safe again!!!!! Maybe for a little bit I won’t read or hear the complaints about aero killing the sport, racing getting boring, Eldora being overrated, Rocket failing and etc.. If JD had blistered their ass once again you would all be crying and trying to shut down Eldora. I could care less what you think about my comments. Nothing is genuine anymore. I’m a JD fan from the beginning but I was actually pulling for Bobby. As far as chassis………good gosh I could care less. Some of you Rocket huggers though……….holy crap I love to see you guys cry.

Highside Hustler25
09-12-2023, 10:08 AM
^
I'm a JD fan from the beginning.

Well, there ya go. Next! Lmao

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-12-2023, 10:31 AM
"Rocket hugger" who the phunk is hugging on rocket?? I've never seen more nut hugging going on here as you do the horns up boys on this forum. Good gosh lol.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-12-2023, 10:34 AM
^
I'm a JD fan from the beginning.

Well, there ya go. Next! Lmao

You didn't appear to be a big JD fan back when he slammed his nose into Erb Jr. at the PDC, back when... Lol

But ok... Smirk

Pennsboro32
09-12-2023, 10:44 AM
"Rocket hugger" who the phunk is hugging on rocket?? I've never seen more nut hugging going on here as you do the horns up boys on this forum. Good gosh lol.

Claims JD let Hudson win and then we get called nut huggers lmao…

He’s got it all confused…

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-12-2023, 10:57 AM
Lol^ the dude is definitely on some good dope!

Mod Runner
09-14-2023, 03:53 AM
For those that think JD let Hudson have the win , just look at the last ten laps on the video of the race. JD was trying so hard to win that he dang near squezzed Hudson into the wall. Lesser drivers would have been intimidated by JD at that point.

kidrock
09-14-2023, 05:59 AM
JD let Hudson win lmfao............................................. .................................................. ...................................

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-14-2023, 06:24 AM
Well, I personally think that was mighty kind of jd. Nothing to laugh at here!

kidrock
09-14-2023, 06:47 AM
JD let Hudson win lmfao............................................. .................................................. ...................................

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-14-2023, 07:10 AM
I personally think that was mighty kind of jd letting Hudson win it. Nothing to laugh at........ . ..... .. ...... .

Raceready
09-14-2023, 01:31 PM
Well, I personally think that was mighty kind of jd. Nothing to laugh at here!I agree ! !

Highside Hustler25
09-14-2023, 06:58 PM

Essex says that you need to move out of your parents basement 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pennsboro32
09-14-2023, 09:21 PM
I wonder if JD smacked the wall at Knoxville just to try to get Wilson his first Lucas win??

MADCAPRACING22
09-14-2023, 09:34 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless him. Still love all of them.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-14-2023, 11:11 PM
I wonder if JD smacked the wall at Knoxville just to try to get Wilson his first Lucas win??

I feel you could be absolutely correct about that. He certainly could have won if he wanted to.

kidrock
09-15-2023, 06:12 AM
Yep that's it JD let Hudson win at the world and now he hit the wall on purpose to let Daulton win. That JD is one nice guy lol............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ...............

Raceready
09-15-2023, 10:21 AM
Yep that's it JD let Hudson win at the world and now he hit the wall on purpose to let Daulton win. That JD is one nice guy lol............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ...............Theres no doubt about that ! !