PDA

View Full Version : ROCKET the fastest in the world...

dirtluver
09-09-2023, 11:40 PM
Nice Hudson and Mark Richards...great race...

zyoung25
09-10-2023, 01:22 AM
So how many Rocket Chassis started the World 100?

.....Six.....

dirtcrazy4u
09-10-2023, 04:57 AM
Horns lovers were huddled afterwards licking there lugnuts. B Shepp, how do you feel about that move now.

Highside Hustler25
09-10-2023, 06:57 AM
Anyone but Davenport and I'm fine.

kidrock
09-10-2023, 07:01 AM
Horns lovers were huddled afterwards licking there lugnuts. B Shepp, how do you feel about that move now.

Lets ask that same question a year from now.

Barbecueboy
09-10-2023, 09:49 AM
I think you could ask him this morning and he would still feel great about it…….

Barbecueboy
09-10-2023, 09:54 AM
And how about 3 Bloomquist cars in the top 7 finishers? Pretty impressive pieces.

Mams
09-10-2023, 10:10 AM

From not having to be around Mark Richards I would venture a guess that B Shepp is very happy with his move.

Barbecueboy
09-10-2023, 10:13 AM
From not having to be around Mark Richards I would venture a guess that B Shepp is very happy with his move.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🤘

kidrock
09-10-2023, 10:17 AM
BBQ I was thinking the same thing that those Bloomquist cars ran pretty good at the Big E this weekend. I would be curious to know were Rumley and Sheppard trying something different and it just wasn't quite to Brandon's liking.

Morgs153
09-10-2023, 11:01 AM
Not only did the Bloomquist cars that made the feature do well, the ones that didn't always seemed to qualify well and were competitive. I found that interesting as well. Those cars seem to run well at Eldora.

I watched all the coverage from Thursday thru Saturday and the first two nights left me thinking I'd see the same kind of race (car show) from the last few years. It was impressive to see O'Neal stick with Davenport and then catch him and pass him again. Something that is very tough for a host of reasons. That was a great drive by Hudson and it made for an entertaining World 100.

How about the patient wisdom of Dale McDowell. Nice run from 27th to third.

Raceready
09-10-2023, 11:03 AM
From not having to be around Mark Richards I would venture a guess that B Shepp is very happy with his move.I see that Sheppard has been running right up there in the money this year and seems to act as if he has a spring in his step and an air of confidence over the last few years ? ?

zyoung25
09-10-2023, 01:16 PM
Thanks.. I counted 5.. was curious if that was right. Guess I missed one.

Terbos was in a rocket

Pennsboro32
09-10-2023, 01:30 PM
Terbos was in a rocket

I counted 7. But I question Babb?

MasterSbilt_Racer
09-10-2023, 01:51 PM
I counted 7. But I question Babb?

Babb was in a Longhorn

KTMLew
09-10-2023, 02:52 PM
And how about 3 Bloomquist cars in the top 7 finishers? Pretty impressive pieces.

And those are what...5 year old designs? When did they last update?

jog49
09-10-2023, 03:41 PM
Yes, the Fergy and Shirley cars were 2018 models.

dirtcrazy4u
09-10-2023, 04:31 PM
Bloomquist cars work extremely well at eldora. I'm going to guess and say they are built specifically for the place. Heard on the broadcast he was roaming the pits, hope things are going well for him.

MIdlmfan
09-10-2023, 06:12 PM
Bloomquist cars work extremely well at eldora. I'm going to guess and say they are built specifically for the place. Heard on the broadcast he was roaming the pits, hope things are going well for him.before the start of the heats he came and sat a couple rows behind me in the small stands before turn 3 in the back stretch, seem to be moving real well and looked good and was with a smoking hot blonde, so things seemed to be going REAL good

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-10-2023, 06:55 PM
before the start of the heats he came and sat a couple rows behind me in the small stands before turn 3 in the back stretch, seem to be moving real well and looked good and was with a smoking hot blonde, so things seemed to be going REAL good

That smoking hot blond was kidrock.

kidrock
09-10-2023, 07:02 PM
That smoking hot blond was kidrock.

Lmao.............................................. .................................................. .......................................

MIdlmfan
09-10-2023, 07:50 PM
That smoking hot blond was kidrock. trust me it was not

zyoung25
09-10-2023, 08:16 PM
before the start of the heats he came and sat a couple rows behind me in the small stands before turn 3 in the back stretch, seem to be moving real well and looked good and was with a smoking hot blonde, so things seemed to be going REAL good

I seen them together as well. She looks like she is about 25-30. She probably weighs about 110lbs, and 40lbs of the 110 is in her chest. If those things are real, we're all hitting the lottery this week.

Drop Shock
09-10-2023, 08:21 PM
I seen them together as well. She looks like she is about 25-30. She probably weighs about 110lbs, and 40lbs of the 110 is in her chest. If those things are real, we're all hitting the lottery this week.

Good to hear, what a legend

MIdlmfan
09-10-2023, 08:32 PM
I seen them together as well. She looks like she is about 25-30. She probably weighs about 110lbs, and 40lbs of the 110 is in her chest. If those things are real, we're all hitting the lottery this week. that was her!!!

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-10-2023, 09:08 PM
trust me it was not

You obviously haven't seen kidrock since his breast augmentation and hair implants then.

jog49
09-11-2023, 05:53 AM
"ROCKET the fastest in the world..."

I looked around and didn't see anybody shaking in their boots. Heck, had Davenport waited to lap 70 to fire, O'Neal most likely would have finished second.

riddle28
09-11-2023, 06:11 AM
Lets ask that same question a year from now.

if t mac is an indicator of the house car this year...

kidrock
09-11-2023, 06:39 AM
if t mac is an indicator of the house car this year...

And T-Mac also won 2 championships while being the house car and is still in contention for a 3rd with the way the points format is laid out this year so, there's that. I'm by no means saying he's will do good or like it. That's why I said lets give it a year and see where he's at.

kidrock
09-11-2023, 06:42 AM

I looked around and didn't see anybody shaking in their boots. Heck, had Davenport waited to lap 70 to fire, O'Neal most likely would have finished second.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda, Rocket in my opinion had the fastest car all weekend it showed.

kidrock
09-11-2023, 06:43 AM
You obviously haven't seen kidrock since his breast augmentation and hair implants then.

Sorry but, I'm flat chested and have hair extensions so, it couldn't have been me lol....................

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-11-2023, 07:32 AM
Sorry but, I'm flat chested and have hair extensions so, it couldn't have been me lol....................

Oh, yea! Couldn't have been you lol

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-11-2023, 07:38 AM

Had my pop wore a rubber, I wouldn't be here laughing at you right now! Chuckle

ImCryn2
09-11-2023, 09:11 AM

You may want to get with JD and explain what he should have done to win because he said there was nothing more he could have done. I'm sure he would appreciate the help.

Raceready
09-11-2023, 11:33 AM
"ROCKET the fastest in the world..."I looked around and didn't see anybody shaking in their boots. Heck, had Davenport waited to lap 70 to fire, O'Neal most likely would have finished second.Of course if'n that young'in Bobby Pierce hadn't been an innocent victim of a tire misfortune, either one of those boys would have finished in P2 . . .

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-11-2023, 11:41 AM
Of course if'n that young'in Bobby Pierce hadn't been an innocent victim of a tire misfortune, either one of those boys would have finished in P2 . . .

This poor soul has been traumatized! Lol

Raceready
09-11-2023, 11:44 AM
This poor soul has been traumatized! LolLet us hope that better days are coming ?

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-11-2023, 11:50 AM
Them horns are still on top of the food chain, ready racer dude... Don't you fret. Take a bubble bath with your Scooby Doo bottle of bath bubbles in hand and relax... You'll be fine! Smile

Raceready
09-11-2023, 11:58 AM
Them horns are still on top of the food chain, ready racer dude... Don't you fret. Take a bubble bath with your Scooby Doo bottle of bath bubbles in hand and relax... You'll be fine! SmileNow I have to agonize the possibility that Huddy O'neal will win the next 16 races in a row to surpass that young Bobby Pierce for totals win in this season . . .

jog49
09-11-2023, 06:03 PM
Don't forget about RTJ.

MIdlmfan
09-11-2023, 06:21 PM
Of course if'n that young'in Bobby Pierce hadn't been an innocent victim of a tire misfortune, either one of those boys would have finished in P2 . . . Oh so 32 was going to whip Rocket 1 like he did Friday night in the feature? All he seen was Rocket 1's taillights until the flat!

kidrock
09-11-2023, 07:39 PM
Oh so 32 was going to whip Rocket 1 like he did Friday night in the feature? All he seen was Rocket 1's taillights until the flat!

Bobby said he didn't have a winning car Friday night but, with Hudson misfortune he was able to get the victory. Bobby was coming through the field before his flat on Saturday night so, we will never know if he would have something for Hudson or not but, I do believe the Rocket 1 was the fastest car all weekend.

Raceready
09-11-2023, 08:53 PM
Bobby said he didn't have a winning car Friday night but, with Hudson misfortune he was able to get the victory. Bobby was coming through the field before his flat on Saturday night so, we will never know if he would have something for Hudson or not but, I do believe the Rocket 1 was the fastest car all weekend.Yes it was almost super natural how that team gained all that much speed at that 1 particular track after being an also-ran to the Horns for most of the year ; wouldn't you say ? ?

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-11-2023, 09:23 PM
Yes it was almost super natural how that team gained all that much speed at that 1 particular track after being an also-ran to the Horns for most of the year ; wouldn't you say ? ?

Are you suggesting maybe some voo doo was at play here. I mean, Bloomers was in the pits,so, maybe he put the hex on dirty lil bobby's tars, ya think? Or did (as it has been mentioned) them horn drivers ( jd, in particular) let Don's young son win? Kinda spooky!

Raceready
09-11-2023, 11:36 PM
Are you suggesting maybe some voo doo was at play here. I mean, Bloomers was in the pits,so, maybe he put the hex on dirty lil bobby's tars, ya think? Or did (as it has been mentioned) them horn drivers ( jd, in particular) let Don's young son win? Kinda spooky!There may have been Aliens involved ?

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-12-2023, 09:08 AM
There may have been Aliens involved ?

It's possible. The ones in the in the saucer-shaped flying objects, not the cigar shaped ones.

I'm pretty sure it was Bloomers voodoo that had that effect on dirty bobby's tars.

Raceready
09-12-2023, 08:47 PM
I seen them together as well. She looks like she is about 25-30. She probably weighs about 110lbs, and 40lbs of the 110 is in her chest. If those things are real, we're all hitting the lottery this week.She should draw a long line selling items at Bloomys trailer when he returns to racing next year ! !

Raceready
09-12-2023, 09:35 PM
Now I have to agonize the possibility that Huddy O'neal will win the next 16 races in a row to surpass that young Bobby Pierce for totals win in this season . . .Make that 17 ! !

Raceready
09-13-2023, 08:14 PM
From not having to be around Mark Richards I would venture a guess that B Shepp is very happy with his move.When Shepard left Richards he probably had an ecstatic feeling like little Dale Jr. when he was finally free from " The Wicked Witch of The South " Tressa Earnhardt ? ?