PDA

View Full Version : Why are drivers so scared of little Bobby Pierce?

obamaracing#1
09-12-2023, 11:07 PM
Poor Garrett Smith got the famous patented Pierce slide job. If he didn’t jump on the brakes he takes them booth out. I for the life of me will never understand why race after race year after year this has never been policed up by some of the veterans I can assure you in years past that would never fly. Try that slider on Billy Frye, Jimmy Mars, Dan Schielper, ect. a few times back in the day and see what happens. Maybe someday someone will have the guts to do something about it. I felt awful Smith, not only that, he gets door slammed by O’Neal. Both cost him his change tonight.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-13-2023, 12:03 AM
Hudson bicycled on to Smith going into 3. Had Smith not been there hud would have been on his lid. That was a racing deal that Smith had no way of knowing Hud had both left side tires up in the air...

Dirty bobby knows no other way but to funk other drivers. He's an idiot.

Highside Hustler25
09-13-2023, 04:48 AM
Pierce is gonna keep throwing sliders, winning races, and cashing big checks. If that causes some to continually wet themselves, they better invest in a case of Pampers cuz he ain't stopping and some of You's is showing signs of leakage.

dirtcrazy4u
09-13-2023, 05:23 AM
simple solution. Line him up and put him into the wall or over the top of the track. When Bob comes rushing at you just tell him, your kid is talented but I'm tired of his passing ways.

kidrock
09-13-2023, 06:16 AM
Pierce is gonna keep throwing sliders, winning races, and cashing big checks. If that causes some to continually wet themselves, they better invest in a case of Pampers cuz he ain't stopping and some of You's is showing signs of leakage.

lol............................................... .................................................. .........................................

grt74
09-13-2023, 07:01 AM
say what you want too, at the end of the day its a show for the fans, he makes it a show, couple of others do too

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-13-2023, 07:04 AM
lol............................................... .................................................. .........................................

You sit on here laughing at this but the truth is, you're sitting with wet diapers on yourself! You think it's funny but it is a sensitive matter and you know it!

Loobs_07
09-13-2023, 07:06 AM
Brakes are there for a reason. Everyone has em. Just the way the cars have to race now. Thornton throws sliders the same way and don’t hear anyone crying saying he’s dirty. Just the normal 4m KUNTS crying. Smith ruined his own night. Pierce didn’t touch him and as crazy as Hudson’s pass on him was he didn’t damage eithers car.

kidrock
09-13-2023, 07:18 AM
You sit on here laughing at this but the truth is, you're sitting with wet diapers on yourself! You think it's funny but it is a sensitive matter and you know it!

Yes I think what HH25 said was pretty funny hence my lol............................................... .......

It may be sensitive to you but, it sure in the heck isn't for me.

Pennsboro32
09-13-2023, 07:24 AM
Garrett Smith aint no angel.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-13-2023, 07:29 AM
say what you want too, at the end of the day its a show for the fans, he makes it a show, couple of others do too

So isn't a demo derby. If that's what you spend your cash to see then yes, you'll have gotten what you payed for. A good clean competitive race without a punk kid driving out of control, pissing off his compedtors isn't money well spent, if you are actually into racing...

Loobs_07
09-13-2023, 07:34 AM
So isn't a demo derby. If that's what you spend your cash to see then yes, you'll have gotten what you payed for. A good clean competitive race without a punk kid driving out of control, pissing off his compedtors isn't money well spent, if you are actually into racing...Who was upset with Pierce besides yourself and Obama. Close quarter sliders are part of racing nowadays with these cars. Pierce and smith never touched. Was a great race, would have been even better if smith and Hudson were there to compete at the end. Thornton throws the exact same sliders and no one complains.

Loobs_07
09-13-2023, 07:37 AM
Are you defending Hudson’s move on smith but criticizing pierces??? You’re a regular skip Bayless huh. Just argue for the fuk of it???

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-13-2023, 07:38 AM
Drivers that fall victim to his stupidity aren't "scared of bobby". In today's world you can't spank kids that don't behave themselves.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-13-2023, 07:47 AM
Lobs, what move are you talking about that Hudson put on Smith? If you seen anything other then hud going in hard under Smith in 3 and bicycling into Smith, you don't know what you're talking about. Hud had no intentions other then passing him low. Dirty bobby is well known for idiotic slide.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-13-2023, 07:53 AM
Yes I think what HH25 said was pretty funny hence my lol............................................... .......

It may be sensitive to you but, it sure in the heck isn't for me.

It was a joke, ya goof! But the truth be told, by you!! If you're good sitting there with wet die dies, then great for you. Not for me! Smile

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-13-2023, 08:02 AM

Pampers don't leak, well unless you sit there in it like kid does, apparently.

Racefan99
09-13-2023, 09:25 AM
Pierce is usually several tenths a second faster than the guys he is passing, and he gaps them pretty quick. That's the reason most drivers don't complain about Pierce as much as some of the people who post here. If you don't like the way he passes you, get faster. Or keep quiet.

Highside Hustler25
09-13-2023, 09:47 AM
Pierce is usually several tenths a second faster than the guys he is passing, and he gaps them pretty quick. That's the reason most drivers don't complain about Pierce as much as some of the people who post here. If you don't like the way he passes you, get faster. Or keep quiet.

It's just 1 or 2 incontinent people on here that can't deal with it.

Highside Hustler25
09-13-2023, 09:55 AM
I can only assume the owners of this site are special needs since they can't fix the quote problem.

You got to double click that btch (quote button).
Usually works. Just not always.

Josh Bayko
09-13-2023, 10:08 AM
1- Most drivers these days are beta males and scared of throwing hands.. rather tweet or post on facebook.

2- I can only assume the owners of this site are special needs since they can't fix the quote problem.

I would be embarrassed to have this problem continue and lack the ability to find someone on this freaking planet to fix it.

The software this site runs on hasn’t been updated since 2009 or 2010. There is all sorts of fixes that have been patched in the last 13 years.

Paradox28
09-13-2023, 11:04 AM
If you're scared of making contact on a 1/4 mile track and don't wanna scratch your pretty wrap..pull er on in! As long as the dudes are actually racing and not trying to wreck someone, then its gonna be tight on a place like Fairbury.

Barbecueboy
09-13-2023, 12:29 PM
It’s the Russians fault, ever since SS drug them mattress backs in here before he got banned the quote ain’t worked for sheet.

Bobby wrecks people a lot less these days……no more wrecky Bobby, more like car rollerball with some serious finesse. His traffic navigation has improved a ton imo. It’s still get out of the way I’m coming through, but now it seems he steers his way through it instead of just plowing through.Horns Up.

Josh Bayko
09-13-2023, 12:36 PM
Yeah Bobby’s driving has cleaned up. Mostly because he’s in a car that will actually turn after all those years driving a dump truck masquerading as a late model.

TerryM
09-13-2023, 03:29 PM
LOL there’s not much funnier than watching old men on Internet forums cry because their favorite drivers are repeatedly getting their azzes kicked. Not just getting their azz kicked, but getting it kicked without a hint of controversy. Man, that’s really gotta suck.

Anyway, congrats to Bobby Pierce. Leading the points in three different national racing series at the same time, is insanely cool. And he’s pretty much got the National Driver of the Year competition locked up too. It was an awesome battle between BP and RTJ until about a month ago, but BP has taken it up yet another notch since then. It’s been a joy to watch for those of us who just love to watch drivers like these do their thing, but it has to be tough times for the Pierce bashers haha.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-13-2023, 03:59 PM
☝️☝️☝️ Pierce has around 30 wins and $700 k in winning if I read it right some place. Idk he had that many! Go get em BLACKIES BOY!

Barbecueboy
09-13-2023, 04:17 PM
Yup, Pierce has matured at a much quicker rate than his posse……..don’t hear much from the excuse making homers anymore, but when you do it’s like puberty in reverse.

Horns up🤘

grt74
09-13-2023, 04:52 PM
So isn't a demo derby. If that's what you spend your cash to see then yes, you'll have gotten what you payed for. A good clean competitive race without a punk kid driving out of control, pissing off his compedtors isn't money well spent, if you are actually into racing...

ok , ill bite, that punk kid is flat kicking there azz, while he has been out of control at times, this year isn't that, he flat drives the car on the edge FACTS even ole superman has to give him props, MIC DROP, oh ya hudson too

as the eagles said GET OVER IT !!!! lmao
im not so much a fan as you have to give him respect, he is getting it done, the truth sux lmao

jog49
09-13-2023, 07:13 PM
I can't figure out that when Pierce goes up top and starts passing everyone, why some other drivers don't do the same.

grt74
09-14-2023, 06:42 AM
I can't figure out that when Pierce goes up top and starts passing everyone, why some other drivers don't do the same.

he runs a very free car, plus where he cut his teeth in racing you had to run like that to win

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-14-2023, 07:46 AM
he runs a very free car, plus where he cut his teeth in racing you had to run like that to win

Where he cut teeth was on the bottom. He biched and cryed about the tires being in his way at falls. He was known as a bottom feeder. Get it right. L

Raceready
09-14-2023, 07:48 AM
☝️☝️☝️ Pierce has around 30 wins and $700 k in winning if I read it right some place. Idk he had that many! Go get em BLACKIES BOY!Now you are starting to come around ! I knew in time that you were going to appreciate the massive skill and talent that We the saavy and smart railbird race fans observe and enjoy ! Young Bob Pierce provides all of that and more ! !

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-14-2023, 07:53 AM
Lol, you're a little confused this morning rr. Keep hoping though... Lsm

Billy_the_kid
09-14-2023, 08:54 AM
Where he cut teeth was on the bottom. He biched and cryed about the tires being in his way at falls. He was known as a bottom feeder. Get it right. Lbitched and cried?? really? I call it voicing his opinion, people do have the right to do that dont they?? especially when it costs them money?? I happened to be there for that race and where i sat if i turned my head to the left, I got a clear view from the cars when they came out of 4. There is no doubt they pushed those tires out about 10 foot blocking Pierce' lane. It was obvious. There was pics showing the tires at the start of the race and tires after they moved them out. They clearly showed the tires pushed out farther from the start. So I will tell you maybe you should get it right because as usual you dont

pierceFAN
09-14-2023, 10:05 AM
bitched and cried?? really? I call it voicing his opinion, people do have the right to do that dont they?? especially when it costs them money?? I happened to be there for that race and where i sat if i turned my head to the left, I got a clear view from the cars when they came out of 4. There is no doubt they pushed those tires out about 10 foot blocking Pierce' lane. It was obvious. There was pics showing the tires at the start of the race and tires after they moved them out. They clearly showed the tires pushed out farther from the start. So I will tell you maybe you should get it right because as usual you dont

Lol....i love it when people bring up facts....i too was there...no doubt they pushed those tires out...but you can't tell those pierce haters squat because they know everything

jog49
09-14-2023, 10:17 AM
What a dumb argument. No matter the location of the tires, a driver is suppose to go around them, not over them. Geeezzzzz....

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-14-2023, 10:37 AM
Now you are starting to come around ! I knew in time that you were going to appreciate the massive skill and talent that We the saavy and smart railbird race fans observe and enjoy ! Young Bob Pierce provides all of that and more ! !

I'm not the imposter. That would be Blackie your refuring too. Keep track of join date and post.

Barbecueboy
09-14-2023, 11:31 AM
What a dumb argument. No matter the location of the tires, a driver is suppose to go around them, not over them. Geeezzzzz....

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

IL LM Fan
09-14-2023, 11:41 AM
He didn't go over it. He was gently nudging it lower every lap. I don't remember if it was both sides or one, or if they stopped the race to push them back out, or did it during a caution.

pierceFAN
09-14-2023, 02:09 PM
He didn't go over it. He was gently nudging it lower every lap. I don't remember if it was both sides or one, or if they stopped the race to push them back out, or did it during a caution.

they did it during a caution...and for the record....the pics show it all...the tires before the race and the tires after they pushed them out....no doubt they cut off bobbys lane...its a dead horse only brought up by a hater grasping at something he can bash pierce for...if i wasnt so lazy id pull up the pics that would end this...oh wait....the pics were already posted on here when it happened and it didnt end there...thats odd??? proof of said stupid persons claim and even though he was proven wrong and he still holds claim to it?? dudes got major issues

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-14-2023, 02:26 PM
bitched and cried?? really? I call it voicing his opinion, people do have the right to do that dont they?? especially when it costs them money?? I happened to be there for that race and where i sat if i turned my head to the left, I got a clear view from the cars when they came out of 4. There is no doubt they pushed those tires out about 10 foot blocking Pierce' lane. It was obvious. There was pics showing the tires at the start of the race and tires after they moved them out. They clearly showed the tires pushed out farther from the start. So I will tell you maybe you should get it right because as usual you dont

Oh I got it right,russ just know that. You're wrong more often then not so hush! L!

klemmabyna
09-14-2023, 02:39 PM

10 years ago. a 16 year old at the time. but it just keeps coming up over and over and over...

https://www.dirtondirt.com/National_7236.html

Raceready
09-14-2023, 04:37 PM
I'm not the imposter. That would be Blackie your refuring too. Keep track of join date and post.Sorry about that ! It is just unfathomable that anybody in todays world can't find in their heart of hearts to find a talented young man that has more than double the amount of wins than most anybody a favorite in the sport ? ? Right now young Bobby is the face of dirt late model racing. . .

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-14-2023, 05:18 PM
Sorry about that ! It is just unfathomable that anybody in todays world can't find in their heart of hearts to find a talented young man that has more than double the amount of wins than most anybody a favorite in the sport ? ? Right now young Bobby is the face of dirt late model racing. . .

Yea he's got that horn a rolling to his liking.

Highside Hustler25
09-14-2023, 05:32 PM
It's been common practice for ever the game of nudging the tires out. I've seen Shirley, Babb, Sheppard and numerous others do it at FALS and Farmer City.
And I've never seen them stop a race to move them back. Only done under caution. I've seen races where they've been moved back and forth so many times it's comical.

Billy_the_kid
09-15-2023, 07:06 AM
Oh I got it right,russ just know that. You're wrong more often then not so hush! L!Please explain what Im wrong about? what I saw with my own 2 eyes? I think that's like the second time you've called me Russ, which i'm not. You sir are a clown!

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-15-2023, 08:05 AM
Please explain what Im wrong about? what I saw with my own 2 eyes? I think that's like the second time you've called me Russ, which i'm not. You sir are a clown!

You're russ alright, and we all know that. You wasn't even there that day. You told me you had yard work to do and would not make it . Remember, russ?

That's where you're wrong. Don't come on here trying to tarnish my good rep by saying I'm wrong, when we all know I'm right!

Barbecueboy
09-15-2023, 09:42 AM
10 years ago. a 16 year old at the time. but it just keeps coming up over and over and over...

https://www.dirtondirt.com/National_7236.html

Sounds like something a 16 year old kid would do…..outsmarting all the adults,lol.

purvis
09-15-2023, 11:15 AM
Because they know better! Bobby Pierce is a bad man! Some people wear Superman pajamas, Superman wears Bobby Pierce pajamas. If you Google search "Bobby Pierce getting his a** kicked" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.

Barbecueboy
09-15-2023, 12:55 PM
Superman wears Bobby Pierce pajamas, that’s pretty funny purvis. That is a crazy visual, but funny nonetheless..

Highside Hustler25
09-15-2023, 04:43 PM
BP pj's.🤣good stuff. I know someone who needs about 7 pair.

kidrock
09-15-2023, 06:11 PM
BP pj's.藍good stuff. I know someone who needs about 7 pair.

Along with his binky and blankey lol..............................

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-15-2023, 06:41 PM
^Suck it, you two! L

Highside Hustler25
09-15-2023, 06:59 PM
Along with his binky and blankey lol..............................

Could probably get by with 1 or 2 if he'd quit wetting the bed.

Raceready
09-16-2023, 12:34 PM
ok , ill bite, that punk kid is flat kicking there azz, while he has been out of control at times, this year isn't that, he flat drives the car on the edge FACTS even ole superman has to give him props, MIC DROP, oh ya hudson tooas the eagles said GET OVER IT !!!! lmaoim not so much a fan as you have to give him respect, he is getting it done, the truth sux lmaoGreat FACTS that nobody can deny ! !

kidrock
09-16-2023, 01:39 PM
Could probably get by with 1 or 2 if he'd quit wetting the bed.

I know right lol...............................................

Raceready
09-18-2023, 10:36 AM
Pierce is gonna keep throwing sliders, winning races, and cashing big checks. If that causes some to continually wet themselves, they better invest in a case of Pampers cuz he ain't stopping and some of You's is showing signs of leakage.That youngi'n Bobby Pierce is reminisce of that " INTIMINATER " that raced Nasky years ago ?

jog49
09-18-2023, 10:20 PM
" INTIMINATER "

What? LOL!

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-19-2023, 08:30 AM
" INTIMINATER "

What? LOL!
So you're gonna try to intimidate the racer ready guy? Good luck with that, dude!

jog49
09-19-2023, 10:48 AM
Oh, I'm just getting a good laugh over this sandbox spat! Waiting to see if one will take their bucket and shovel and go home.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-19-2023, 11:23 AM
Oh, I'm just getting a good laugh over this sandbox spat! Waiting to see if one will take their bucket and shovel and go home.

Simple things entertain simple minds? Laughing...

Raceready
09-19-2023, 08:07 PM
Pierce is usually several tenths a second faster than the guys he is passing, and he gaps them pretty quick. That's the reason most drivers don't complain about Pierce as much as some of the people who post here. If you don't like the way he passes you, get faster. Or keep quiet.Great point of view ! !

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-19-2023, 08:39 PM
Yeah, an obscured view. Lmao

smooth32
09-20-2023, 07:32 AM
Nobody's scared of Pierce but I'm sure everyone knows when he's in the house. I doubt there is any driver out there that is scared of another driver.

jog49
09-20-2023, 08:33 AM
"Simple things entertain simple minds? Laughing..."

So what kind of IDIOT would make 19 posts on this one thread? All that person needs is a mirror.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-20-2023, 09:00 AM
What kind of mental midget reads every post from an IDIOT and keeps count of the posts also? L

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-20-2023, 09:04 AM
Nobody's scared of Pierce but I'm sure everyone knows when he's in the house. I doubt there is any driver out there that is scared of another driver.

You certainly don't mean that lol. You're overjoyed that people are afraid of getting their nose chopped off or door slammed into by dirty Bobby. That's the kind of crap you're into man, you ain't fooling nobody here. Laugh out loud

Raceready
09-20-2023, 10:08 AM
Nobody's scared of Pierce but I'm sure everyone knows when he's in the house. I doubt there is any driver out there that is scared of another driver.What about Aston Winger and his deranged clan ? ?

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-20-2023, 11:58 AM
What about Aston Winger and his deranged clan ? ?

Dirty bobby and the bobby bunch got some competition? Listening

kidrock
09-20-2023, 06:07 PM

Sly is scared of Pierce. Bobby door slammed him on the highway leaving Fairbury one night lol........................

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-20-2023, 07:18 PM
^Wouldn't you be? Grin

kidrock
09-21-2023, 07:26 AM
^Wouldn't you be? Grin

No when he door slammed into the side of my truck I slide at the next corner and I never seen him again the rest of the trip lol.....