PDA

View Full Version : Why Not Pierce in the House Car

grt74
09-14-2023, 06:48 AM
Pierce has done more in the longhorn than pretty much anyone, i would think he would be the house car deal
not beating on b-shep but pierce is getting it done, and he is young enough for the investment
now that he is comfortable in his cars, like ole bloomer said "that kid is going to win alot of races"
he has to be the best talent in dirt late models today
maybe he was offered, don't know

let the bashing begin,lol

zyoung25
09-14-2023, 07:02 AM
It's a pretty simple answer as to why he didn't get it. Pierce doesn't have RDS on his car.

I don't think he had any interest in it either. IMO, he is better off not being in it.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-14-2023, 07:02 AM
Y'all call it bashing when its just telling it like it is, but I get it you don't get it lol. Don't know if it was offered but I doubt very much if longhorn wants to be represented by somebody who drives others with absolutely no respect no matter his "talent level".

Just a guess... Smile

dirtluver
09-14-2023, 02:47 PM
Sliding Sideways...I wish you would just leave this site alone...You are ruining every message that some try to post about everything. You are a piece of $#@$%. Glad you don't post on the other Late Model forum. Not sure why you have a hard on for Bobby so much you can't live with out cutting the kid down. Be a man and grow up. If this upsets you please feel free to message me.

Hoosier_Dirt
09-14-2023, 02:48 PM
Obviously you have not watched much racing this season. Bobby has toned down and is very consistent. He hasnt done anything those other drivers havent/wouldnt do. I really doubt they wanted to be the house car, they seem to be doing just fine.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-14-2023, 03:27 PM
Sliding Sideways...I wish you would just leave this site alone...You are ruining every message that some try to post about everything. You are a piece of $#@$%. Glad you don't post on the other Late Model forum. Not sure why you have a hard on for Bobby so much you can't live with out cutting the kid down. Be a man and grow up. If this upsets you please feel free to message me.

He can't. He's obsessed w bashing Pierce and whoever else. That is his nature and he won't change.

dirtkart30
09-14-2023, 04:29 PM
DRAMA!! maybe the events that happened a few years back? his mom drunk wanting to fight was all over social media,plus the incident with the tall cool 1 going out on the track during the Tyler Erb incident. just a thought!

fastford
09-14-2023, 04:31 PM
so yall think pierce has done more in his short stent in the horn than super man has ? come on now , not a pierce hater but thats a stretch ....

Pennsboro32
09-14-2023, 04:32 PM
Because Brandon Sheppard represents a company better than almost anyone can plus he has experience doing while being a top 5 late model driver. Choice seemed pretty easy to me.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-14-2023, 04:39 PM
Wait I'm the one upset here. What was I thinking??? Carry on Mr. Blackie sir. Nevermind me when I'm all upset like this and just have to vent. I just have to. My bad

Lol, it's all good, I'm used to you goofs getting you pretty panties in a wad over what I say. Lmao

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-14-2023, 04:46 PM
Pierce has done more in the longhorn than pretty much anyone
Alrighty then!

Oh boy, smh. Lol, now here is some real knowledge at work, I tell you what! Lolsdm...

kidrock
09-14-2023, 05:07 PM
Because Brandon Sheppard brought money with him in the name of Scott Rigs. Don't think for a minute that didn't help but, Brandon Sheppard is a great choice. He is a proven winner and is easy as one can be on equipment. Sponsor like him and are willing to back him. He's been in a house car so, he's familiar with that part.

kidrock
09-14-2023, 05:11 PM
Bobby has Bob Pierce not sure he needs anything else right now. 30 wins and leading three series points battle.

Highside Hustler25
09-14-2023, 05:38 PM
Bobby has Bob Pierce not sure he needs anything else right now. 30 wins and leading three series points battle.

Probably the best crew chief in the sport.

kidrock
09-14-2023, 06:25 PM
Probably the best crew chief in the sport.

I would bet Brandon Sheppard would agree with this

grt74
09-14-2023, 07:35 PM
Alrighty then!

Oh boy, smh. Lol, now here is some real knowledge at work, I tell you what! Lolsdm...

I meant this year, geez the intelligence im working with here, lmao

Name says it all sideways, leave the pipe alone , lmao

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-14-2023, 08:15 PM
I meant this year, geez the intelligence im working with here, lmao

Name says it all sideways, leave the pipe alone , lmaoAt first I thought you was talkin bout yourself with all that intelligence stuff, then I realized, yous was making fun a me lol.

Well shoot, darn it all. I done thought I sounded smart with my response. I guess I'm gonna have to go back to skooler and lernt me some a that there mind readin stuff, or somthin, I reckon<

MIdlmfan
09-17-2023, 08:05 PM
Because Brandon Sheppard represents a company better than almost anyone can plus he has experience doing while being a top 5 late model driver. Choice seemed pretty easy to me. there is no way Shepherd was there first choice Pierce would have been … but Pierce or Thorton why would you mess with what you have going they probably have some tricks up their sleeves that the Longhorn boys are not aware of

fryefan
09-17-2023, 10:31 PM
Pierce has done more in the longhorn than pretty much anyone, i would think he would be the house car deal
not beating on b-shep but pierce is getting it done, and he is young enough for the investment
now that he is comfortable in his cars, like ole bloomer said "that kid is going to win alot of races"
he has to be the best talent in dirt late models today
maybe he was offered, don't know

let the bashing begin,lol

While I respect Bobby's driving abilities, I wonder if his "limited vocabulary" tee-shirts would have something to do with the decision. I would imagine a company might have some reluctance to associate with someone that would put that on a tee-shirt.

kidrock
09-18-2023, 06:22 AM
Why would Sheppard not be their first choice. He brings Sponsors, Money and Talent. Just because he's +not setting the world on fire right now don't mean they won't in the future. Sometimes it takes awhile to gel with different people. Why not just keep Timmy Mac. fatter all he's won two Championships under his banner.

Pennsboro32
09-18-2023, 07:48 AM
MIFan, based off of 3/4 of a year…??

Why wouldn’t Sheppard be a first choice, he has experience representing a company. You people are hilarious.

ImCryn2
09-18-2023, 09:13 AM
To ask why Pierce is not in the house car, you'd first have to ask if he was even interested in that deal.

Raceready
09-20-2023, 05:55 PM
Pierce has done more in the longhorn than pretty much anyone, i would think he would be the house car dealnot beating on b-shep but pierce is getting it done, and he is young enough for the investmentnow that he is comfortable in his cars, like ole bloomer said "that kid is going to win alot of races"he has to be the best talent in dirt late models todaymaybe he was offered, don't knowlet the bashing begin,lolIf Bloomer said it, then I believe it , and thats good enough to settle me ! !

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-20-2023, 07:20 PM
^ bloomer never said that... Chuckle

Raceready
09-20-2023, 07:38 PM
^ bloomer never said that... ChuckleIt sounds as if someone is " Telling tales out of school ? ?

nuff said
09-21-2023, 10:05 AM
Longhorn doesn't want the circus that comes with the 32 would be my opinion. Winning is a huge factor,so is having your company represented with class

MasterSbilt_Racer
09-21-2023, 10:15 AM
You need a professional.
You need someone who is working within the basic setup philosophy.
You need someone who shares.
It isn't for everyone.
You don't need the guy who is the fastest this week. That's way down the list on importance.

kidrock
09-21-2023, 11:22 AM
Longhorn doesn't want the circus that comes with the 32 would be my opinion. Winning is a huge factor,so is having your company represented with class

I agree they don't need the circus and it's quite obvious Bobby doesn't need Longhorn

Highside Hustler25
09-21-2023, 04:26 PM
The fact that Pierce has more sponsors than most must say something.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-22-2023, 10:30 AM
The fact that Pierce has more sponsors than most must say something.

It says something about all them sponsors?

Raceready
09-22-2023, 11:01 AM
It says something about all them sponsors?What ? That theys good'uns ? ?

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-22-2023, 11:08 AM
^ that's what I wanna know. You must have missed the ? at the end of my post? You slipping on us? Smile

Raceready
09-22-2023, 11:30 AM
^ that's what I wanna know. You must have missed the ? at the end of my post? You slipping on us? SmileSorry, I just got up and not quite awake yet. . .

Bradley
09-22-2023, 11:45 AM
Why in the world would Pierce or Thorton want to change up what they are doing now ? You think they want to share what they have figured out on the longhorn cars that the house car apparently hasn't figured out? Not a chance in hell they gonna share that information with the rest of the longhorn driver's, especially with the amount of money they are racing for now.

pierceFAN
09-22-2023, 01:15 PM
Why in the world would Pierce or Thorton want to change up what they are doing now ? You think they want to share what they have figured out on the longhorn cars that the house car apparently hasn't figured out? Not a chance in hell they gonna share that information with the rest of the longhorn driver's, especially with the amount of money they are racing for now.

not to mention losing the freedom to do what you want.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-26-2023, 01:19 PM
not to mention losing the freedom to do what you want.

One of the best excuses I've heard for dirty little bobby yet! Lmao

pierceFAN
09-27-2023, 08:05 AM
One of the best excuses I've heard for dirty little bobby yet! Lmao

you make yourself look stupider and stupider with each post....at least youre consistent

fastford
09-27-2023, 09:50 AM

I agree 100% , and as much as chassis are alike now days , they could probably do the same thing with other chassis as well , probably depends more on who is giving them the chassis , JMO ....

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-27-2023, 05:40 PM
you make yourself look stupider and stupider with each post....at least youre consistent
You're the "stupider" here. Constantly making excuses for dirty little bobby in every post. L!