PDA

View Full Version : Tmac

nomar523
09-15-2023, 10:11 PM
Whats up with McCreadie. Has been terrible lately.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-15-2023, 10:41 PM
He's had a horrible yr. His car is junk or someone in control doesn't know what there doing. I'm a dye hard t-mac fan but he doesn't deserve to b house car. This is 2nd feature they missed in less than a week. Wish they would get it turned around. 🤔

TBSprintFan
09-16-2023, 03:30 AM
He's had a horrible yr. His car is junk or someone in control doesn't know what there doing. I'm a dye hard t-mac fan but he doesn't deserve to b house car. This is 2nd feature they missed in less than a week. Wish they would get it turned around. 樂

I would not be surprised if that team is running Rocket Chassis next year even though it was announced that they would still be in Longhorns once it was announced that they would no longer be the Longhorn House Car.

dirtcrazy4u
09-16-2023, 04:55 AM
Yea since the announcement it seems that the so called sharing of information hasn't made it to the 39 team. Ya'll keep believing, it's the gospel troot. LMAO

Andrews42FAN
09-16-2023, 08:45 AM
Big TMAC fan - been pretty painful all season, but lately its reached the point where he cannot even compete with lower funded teams/equipment. Losing Snellen has really hurt them.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-16-2023, 09:02 AM
Hard to watch a good man like Timmy go in the direction he's going. I still have faith in him that he'll come back, hopefully.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-16-2023, 09:08 AM
Whats up with McCreadie. Has been terrible lately.

This would be my guess>
Yea since the announcement it seems that the so called sharing of information hasn't made it to the 39 team. Ya'll keep believing, it's the gospel troot. LMAO

ImCryn2
09-16-2023, 01:05 PM
As with almost everything, I'm sure there is more going on with longhorn than what has been said. Most people wouldn't exit a program that has got you the championship the last 2 years.

MEE
09-16-2023, 02:04 PM
Yea since the announcement it seems that the so called sharing of information hasn't made it to the 39 team. Ya'll keep believing, it's the gospel troot. LMAOMaybe the comment he made a while back didn't sit to well with the ones giving the information!!!!!( they (the engineers) need to get up off of the couch and come to the track)..anybody remember that comment?

Hoosier_Dirt
09-17-2023, 06:50 AM
Maybe the comment he made a while back didn't sit to well with the ones giving the information!!!!!( they (the engineers) need to get up off of the couch and come to the track)..anybody remember that comment?

I do remember that! He never seemed happy or appreciative even when he did win.

IL LM Fan
09-17-2023, 10:14 AM
Maybe they let him back in on all the secrets.

/S

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-17-2023, 10:48 AM
^Sarcastic you say but it could very well be true. He went from running like sht most of this season to making a lot of noise, in one race? They did something.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-17-2023, 10:57 AM
Advice from Rumley makes the world of difference

IL LM Fan
09-17-2023, 11:06 AM
Why wouldn't he just fire tmac? He's ignoring Tmac while giving Bobby and RTJ advice to beat Tmac and BShep?

84wedge
09-17-2023, 12:20 PM
The old guys just don't take the chances the younger guys do.

ftfiowa
09-17-2023, 03:11 PM
they said t mac went to backup car on saturday and it made a ton of difference obviously. t mac is a very honest person who says what he feels. hes not bloomer who lies with every 5th word he says so hes not as entertaining as bloomer. i prefer the t macs of the world to the bloomers...but im old school.

Pennsboro32
09-17-2023, 04:00 PM
they said t mac went to backup car on saturday and it made a ton of difference obviously. t mac is a very honest person who says what he feels. hes not bloomer who lies with every 5th word he says so hes not as entertaining as bloomer. i prefer the t macs of the world to the bloomers...but im old school.

I guess if b!tching about everything is what you like..

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-17-2023, 04:10 PM

Bloomers tell you you're a few brick short of a load? He wasn't lying. Laugh

Highside Hustler25
09-17-2023, 04:32 PM
I guess if b!tching about everything is what you like..

I know what you mean. I use to be a big T Mac Sweetners fan when he was young. He's gotten awfully cranky as he's aged. I wouldn't want to be around him come the nursing home days.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-17-2023, 04:54 PM
^ You won't be... Giggle

Raceready
09-17-2023, 05:17 PM
they said t mac went to backup car on saturday and it made a ton of difference obviously. t mac is a very honest person who says what he feels. hes not bloomer who lies with every 5th word he says so hes not as entertaining as bloomer. i prefer the t macs of the world to the bloomers...but im old school.I other words, If'n that old Bloomer guy tells you it is raining outside you had better go take a look-see to tell weather or not he is a tellig them there fibs ? ?

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-17-2023, 05:34 PM
^ well, he'd be standing out there in that thar in there, rain thar. Nota nuffa that thar sense ta come inside out of it, yep

dirtcrazy4u
09-17-2023, 05:39 PM
Just because Rumley comes into help it doesn't mean the driver will like the feel of those adjustments

Raceready
09-17-2023, 06:16 PM
[QUOTE=SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS;2469253]^ well, he'd be standing out there in that thar in there, rain thar. Nota nuffa that thar sense ta come inside out of it, yep[/QBloomquist is a Swede name by the way and my Uncle said that the dumb Swedes didn't have enough sense to come out of the rain ! ! But then my other Uncle said the same thing about the Polish peeples ? ?

MIdlmfan
09-17-2023, 07:59 PM
As bad as the car is he still works his way into the top 10 in the longer races Rumley is smart but he is not God he was in Shepard‘s pits this weekend and they still finished behind TMAC

jog49
09-17-2023, 10:57 PM
I believe all of you are giving Rumley way too much credit. All of the top teams have a Rumley or a super Rumley. In a case like Chris Madden, he's the driver and the Rumley, as are a few others.

ImCryn2
09-18-2023, 01:54 PM
In a case like Chris Madden, he's the driver and the Rumley, as are a few others.

Then why did he switch chassis to get more support?

havaT21
09-18-2023, 02:07 PM
Back to Rocket...