PDA

View Full Version : Dirt Empire Magazie

Raceready
09-17-2023, 06:31 PM
It is well worth it to buy since the wonderful #32 Bobby pierce graces the front cover ! !

Mod Runner
09-18-2023, 03:05 AM
YES ! Worth it many times over.

BTExpress
09-18-2023, 08:27 AM
A tremdenous publication. The articles and photos are outstanding.

Raceready
09-18-2023, 10:20 AM
And in this months issue they have both Kyle Larson and that young Bobby Pierce on the front cover ! ! The 2 most ELECTRIFYING racers in the world of DIRT racing today ! ! What a BONUS INDEED !

Mod Runner
09-22-2023, 04:23 AM
I just received my issue of the Dirt Empire mag and read the interview of Bobby Pierce. He appears to be quite intelligent and a person one would like to have as a friend.

Raceready
09-22-2023, 11:03 AM
I just received my issue of the Dirt Empire mag and read the interview of Bobby Pierce. He appears to be quite intelligent and a person one would like to have as a friend.There is no doubt about THAT !

pierceFAN
09-22-2023, 01:14 PM
And in this months issue they have both Kyle Larson and that young Bobby Pierce on the front cover ! ! The 2 most ELECTRIFYING racers in the world of DIRT racing today ! ! What a BONUS INDEED !

every time I see your posts I cant help to think that you are phil using one of his hundreds of screen names....the way you go overboard drooling over pierce is sarcastically humorous...

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-22-2023, 01:23 PM
^That's because you're not to bright, russ/aka Billy the kid. Lmao

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-22-2023, 01:29 PM
I just received my issue of the Dirt Empire mag and read the interview of Bobby Pierce. He appears to be quite intelligent and a person one would like to have as a friend.

Until he loses control of himself and drives you like an idiot, slams your door or takes off your nose. Yeah, put anybody in front of the camera and they're going to try to act decent... In dirty bobby's case he don't always act decent in front of the camera or in a interview, I might add. Laugh out loud

pierceFAN
09-22-2023, 01:53 PM
Until he loses control of himself and drives you like an idiot, slams your door or takes off your nose. Yeah, put anybody in front of the camera and they're going to try to act decent... In dirty bobby's case he don't always act decent in front of the camera or in a interview, I might add. Laugh out loud

YOU of all people have no room to talk...youre the biggest clown around....you are a one man circus...but with all your screen names youre like a 3 ring circus...i love it when you post your BS and nobody responds lol and lol some morerer...your too stupid to take the hint....people are tired of your childish crap...its obvious you dont care that people think your a clown...rock on brother!!! mission accomplished

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-22-2023, 02:00 PM
Rock on Garth... I mean russ/aka Billy the kid and others you go by on here. Smile

Raceready
10-28-2023, 10:15 PM
I just received my issue of the Dirt Empire mag and read the interview of Bobby Pierce. He appears to be quite intelligent and a person one would like to have as a friend.Some very good photos in there as well ! ! I thought that the images of the Rickey Bobby and the Scooby Doo car shots turned out especially good ! !

HIGH ROLLER
10-28-2023, 11:18 PM
every time I see your posts I cant help to think that you are phil using one of his hundreds of screen names....the way you go overboard drooling over pierce is sarcastically humorous...

He hijacks others screen names also.

Rajflyboy
10-29-2023, 06:49 AM
Love it for sure

Raceready
10-29-2023, 09:49 AM
Love it for sureGreat rag ! !Too bad the article about Kyle Larson was overshadowed by the article on young Bobby Pierce. I saw some of the mags at Tractor Supply Co last night .

Raceready
10-29-2023, 09:59 AM
^^^ Hey, I just bought a new tractor supply ball cap yesterday... What a coincidence! GrinDoin good work ! ! It is good anytime a guy can help promote a company that has the wherewithal to promote anything to do with racing ! ! Young Bobby Pierce has just come out with some new shirts. Be a sport and get your order in today ! !

HIGH ROLLER
10-29-2023, 10:58 AM
Your pathetic phil

ftfiowa
10-29-2023, 03:49 PM
Just Hahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....ha

Raceready
10-30-2023, 02:31 AM
Love it for sureI gotta admit that the driver you talk about often did a heck of a job in that new big old Longhorn Chassis at east Alabama . That was a good looking car and ran as if it was on rails all the way to victory lane ! !

Mod Runner
10-30-2023, 03:25 AM
Tractor Supply sells magazines ? That is a real surprise to me.

Raceready
10-30-2023, 12:35 PM
Tractor Supply sells magazines ? That is a real surprise to me.Its a small 4 sided rack in the middle of the store back where they have the chickens when they have them. 2 sides are farming books and the other 2 are mostly farm magazines with the odd hunting or car assortment. When I picked mine up it was the last copy that they had in the rack. With a picture of Bobby Pierson on the cover you just know they're " going fast " !