PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Pierce

84wedge
09-30-2023, 01:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-LHuOOd290&ab_channel=WorldofOutlaws

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-30-2023, 01:29 PM
Good old dirty lil bobby can't control his car. Typical dumbass bobby move. nothing new here folks.

TBSprintFan
09-30-2023, 01:42 PM
Good old dirty lil bobby can't control his car. Typical dumbass bobby move. nothing new here folks.

Yeah you got that right, he was all over the track from the bottom to the top with no consideration for any other driver, Shirley or someone else needed to punt his a$$ of the track with his typical dirty sliders.

Pennsboro32
09-30-2023, 01:52 PM
Tanner and Dillard was interesting as well. Looked like Dillard just wasn’t putting up with it to me.

Henry Every
09-30-2023, 02:40 PM
Shirley had to be wondering if he was wearing a bulls eye. LOL

84wedge
09-30-2023, 02:43 PM
That should have been an easy Pierce win considering it was a top dominant track. They missed the setup hard.

zyoung25
09-30-2023, 02:49 PM
That should have been an easy Pierce win considering it was a top dominant track. They missed the setup hard.

Owens drive to 2nd through the middle. Madden passed a bunch of cars through the as well. I wouldn't say it was a top dominant track.

Raceready
09-30-2023, 02:50 PM
What a wonderful job by young Bobby Pierce to hold onto 4th with such an ill handling racecar ! At least the lad beat everyone that was near to him in the points battle !

84wedge
09-30-2023, 03:00 PM
Owens drive to 2nd through the middle. Madden passed a bunch of cars through the as well. I wouldn't say it was a top dominant track.Marlar beat them all running the top. Usually Bobby is the fastest car up there. It almost looked like the old Pierce Platinum dump truck last night

IL LM Fan
09-30-2023, 03:19 PM
What a wonderful job by young Bobby Pierce to hold onto 4th with such an ill handling racecar ! At least the lad beat everyone that was near to him in the points battle !
It was a lucky gift after Dillard and English took each other out in front of him.

Here's what Hoffman has to say about last night.
3rd last night. Luckily I was ahead of all the caged animals trying to kill each other behind me. Most of these cars look like we are on day 15 of the hell tour. Beat to (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).

Talk in the garage area is we are going to have more happen tonight. Just gotta stay ahead of it
https://twitter.com/Nick_Hoffman2/status/1708181300111110175

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-30-2023, 04:07 PM

That's a sign of a real champion. Desperately holding on to his points lead by taking out other drivers. How wonderful that is. Lol

klemmabyna
09-30-2023, 04:12 PM
He makes it fun to be a fan in the stands! Sure there is a lot more to come. Makes my ticket purchase worth every penny!!!

Raceready
09-30-2023, 04:14 PM
That's a sign of a real champion. Desperately holding on to his points lead by taking out other drivers. How wonderful that is. LolAre you saying that is a " dog eat dog " world ?

jog49
09-30-2023, 04:25 PM

LOL! Didn't you intent to say "the lad beat ON everyone that was near to him in a CAR"?

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
09-30-2023, 04:31 PM
Are you saying that is a " dog eat dog " world ?

No I'm saying the lad is an idiot behind the wheel of that horn he drives. Smile

kidrock
09-30-2023, 09:31 PM
Oh no Bobby slides Madden and leads the last 19 laps for the win.

Watched the bc39 and the sliders those guys put on some of you would lose your minds lol.....

Raceready
09-30-2023, 09:38 PM
Oh no Bobby slides Madden and leads the last 19 laps for the win.Watched the bc39 and the sliders those guys put on some of you would lose your minds lol.....Another stellar performance from the boy from Illinoy ! !

lurker
09-30-2023, 10:37 PM
Watched the bc39 and the sliders those guys put on some of you would lose your minds lol.....

That’s for sure.

“Slide or Die”
- T-Mez

kidrock
10-01-2023, 06:42 AM
Another stellar performance from the boy from Illinoy ! !

Yes sir.............................................

kidrock
10-01-2023, 06:44 AM
Emerson Axsom wasn't happy with Tmez last night. Something to do with the bobby slider lol................

Highside Hustler25
10-01-2023, 07:05 AM
Oh no Bobby slides Madden and leads the last 19 laps for the win.

You got that right. BC39 was my first choice last night. Fortunately the Lucas feature didn't start till after.
The only ones losing their minds are the 4m pansies that should be watching women's gymnastics instead of racing.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-01-2023, 08:25 AM
There's only about three of you on here losing their mind. Dirty bobby wins a race and you silly mouth breathers go nuts. Otherwise, when he loses or drives others like the idiot he his y'all cling to his nuts like the ball hangers you are. You wouldn't have to come to his defense so much, clinging for dear life and just go nuts, with so many more wins he could have had, if he didn't drive like an idiot. Laugh some more

ImCryn2
10-01-2023, 08:25 AM
It was a lucky gift after Dillard and English took each other out in front of him.

Here's what Hoffman has to say about last night.
3rd last night. Luckily I was ahead of all the caged animals trying to kill each other behind me. Most of these cars look like we are on day 15 of the hell tour. Beat to (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).

Talk in the garage area is we are going to have more happen tonight. Just gotta stay ahead of it
https://twitter.com/Nick_Hoffman2/status/1708181300111110175

Why would Nick care what happened since it was all behind him? Sounds like someone is struggling for attention since he isn't light years ahead in technology like he is used to in the mods.

ImCryn2
10-01-2023, 08:28 AM
There's only about three of you on here losing their mind. Dirty bobby wins a race and you silly mouth breathers go nuts. Otherwise, when he loses or drives others like the idiot he his y'all cling to his nuts like the ball hangers you are. You wouldn't have to come to his defense so much, clinging for dear life and just go nuts, with so many more wins he could have had, if he didn't drive like an idiot that he is. Laugh some more

You should be glad he throws so many wins away, you'd have lost your mind even sooner. These races would be so much more exciting if the whole field raced like Pearson and Erb Jr, wouldn't they?

Dirt Clod
10-01-2023, 08:46 AM
I'm trying to figure out what the Bobby complainers are b!tching about. At what point in that video did he touch anyone? Or for that matter race anyone dirty? Tell us what minute and seconds of the video you are referring to. He was by far the fastest car last night.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-01-2023, 09:54 AM
You should be glad he throws so many wins away, you'd have lost your mind even sooner. These races would be so much more exciting if the whole field raced like Pearson and Erb Jr, wouldn't they?

If i wanted that kind of excitement I'd go to the demolition derby and hang out with you bud.
. LOL

kidrock
10-01-2023, 09:54 AM
You got that right. BC39 was my first choice last night. Fortunately the Lucas feature didn't start till after.
The only ones losing their minds are the 4m pansies that should be watching women's gymnastics instead of racing.

Same here, I started watching the Lucas race after the bc39 and when RTJ took the lead I called it a night.

Agreed gymnastics is where it's at for some. lol

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-01-2023, 10:02 AM
I'm trying to figure out what the Bobby complainers are b!tching about. At what point in that video did he touch anyone? Or for that matter race anyone dirty? Tell us what minute and seconds of the video you are referring to. He was by far the fastest car last night.

Here's poof of not even watching any of his bs or going to any races lol
go to the track, watch videos ,whatever, do this research on your own,it's pretty visible... Grin

IL LM Fan
10-01-2023, 10:45 AM
This thread was made after the Friday night incidents with Shirley.

IL LM Fan
10-01-2023, 10:53 AM
Why would Nick care what happened since it was all behind him? Sounds like someone is struggling for attention since he isn't light years ahead in technology like he is used to in the mods.

Kind of funny that after his comments, he went out and had an incident in his heat Saturday.

kidrock
10-01-2023, 05:54 PM
It seems like to me Bobby needs to learn when the car is not that good you have to take what it gives you instead over driving or just plain driving over others. If he learns that I say he could win a few Championships. It appears he's in good shape to win his first this year.

Highside Hustler25
10-01-2023, 06:11 PM
Leading 3 National tours. Yep. I'd say that's pretty good shape.

kidrock
10-01-2023, 07:29 PM
Leading 3 National tours. Yep. I'd say that's pretty good shape.

And he still looks like he has good speed in the car. They just missed the setup Friday night.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-01-2023, 07:35 PM
Somebody who is not so dam reckless would have adapted to that car if it was not set up right. Instead of running a guy off the track twice. Leave it to the dirty little lad. Lol

Raceready
10-02-2023, 07:34 AM
Yes sir.............................................Yo ung Bobby sure has it going on this season ! !

zyoung25
10-02-2023, 07:52 AM

Are you jealous of a guy that built his cars out of a 2 car garage that had (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) figured out? It seems to me he was just stating he wanted to stay ahead of the madness again.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-02-2023, 08:17 AM
Young Bobby sure has it going on this season ! !

You make these posts to reassure yourself due to all the negativity that the dirty little lad gets on here, maybe?<

ImCryn2
10-02-2023, 09:49 AM
Are you jealous of a guy that built his cars out of a 2 car garage that had (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) figured out? It seems to me he was just stating he wanted to stay ahead of the madness again.

There are plenty of racers who work on their stuff in small shops. Nick has taken full advantage of what he has had available to him and kudos to him for that. I'm still not going to quote his assessment (of action that he clearly states happened behind him) on a message board insisting that it means something.

smooth32
10-02-2023, 03:14 PM
There's only about three of you on here losing their mind. Dirty bobby wins a race and you silly mouth breathers go nuts. Otherwise, when he loses or drives others like the idiot he his y'all cling to his nuts like the ball hangers you are. You wouldn't have to come to his defense so much, clinging for dear life and just go nuts, with so many more wins he could have had, if he didn't drive like an idiot. Laugh some moreI think you got that backwards there senior'. There is about three of you that lose your minds any time Pierce' farts and it smells. If the drivers have a problem I am sure they will deal with Pierce. So far the only people who get their panties in a wad is the guy who hates Pierce and uses many screen names to prove his point. FACT!

Barbecueboy
10-02-2023, 03:37 PM
So wait, pierces farts actually do smell?? Whoa……didn’t see any of you guys ever admitting that.🤣

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-02-2023, 04:24 PM
I think you got that backwards there senior'. There is about three of you that lose your minds any time Pierce' farts and it smells. If the drivers have a problem I am sure they will deal with Pierce. So far the only people who get their panties in a wad is the guy who hates Pierce and uses many screen names to prove his point. FACT!

Why do you always sound like you're crying when you're defending the dirty lad bobby? Lol

Anyone here backwards with their facts is you, young lady. Smile