PDA

View Full Version : #32 for #32

Raceready
10-01-2023, 07:35 AM
Young Bobby Pierce eased into the lead on lap#32 and went on to win his 32nd win this season last night ! !

Hoosier_Dirt
10-01-2023, 08:07 AM
Would not be one bit surprised to see him win the DTWC!!!

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-01-2023, 08:35 AM
If dirty bobby can keep his sht together and not lose his head like he does so many times, tearing his sht up and others, then not having enough at the end, he's a sure bet to win, but, so many times he gets stupid and beats himself. I can't help but just laugh at that....

Raceready
10-01-2023, 08:50 AM
If dirty bobby can keep his sht together and not lose his head like he does so many times, tearing his sht up and others, then not having enough at the end, he's a sure bet to win, but, so many times he gets stupid and beats himself. I can't help but just laugh at that....Ya gotta admit that last night The SMOOTH OPERATOR was as SMOOTH as SMOOTH could be as he SMOOTHLY as silk eased his way into victory lane last night, don't ya ? ? Poetry in motion ! !

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-01-2023, 09:49 AM
Ya gotta admit that last night The SMOOTH OPERATOR was as SMOOTH as SMOOTH could be as he SMOOTHLY as silk eased his way into victory lane last night, don't ya ? ? Poetry in motion ! !

For whose benefit, yours or his? L!

Raceready
10-06-2023, 09:55 PM
That youngi'n of Bob Pierce mastered the banks of Brownstown tonight for yet another WOO win. Another clean as clean can be run for The Smooth Operator ! !

84wedge
10-06-2023, 11:47 PM
And Tyler Erb finished third. Really makes you question the competition there.

dirtcrazy4u
10-07-2023, 05:55 AM
Yea and we're did the new house car driver finish ? Yea keep telling people longhorn shares info. I will say BP should have been considered as the horn house car driver. He sure has his working.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-07-2023, 07:30 AM
That youngi'n of Bob Pierce mastered the banks of Brownstown tonight for yet another WOO win. Another clean as clean can be run for The Smooth Operator ! !

How's it feel for once to be able to say dirty bobby was clean? Lol, always a first I guess, right? Smile

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-07-2023, 07:34 AM

Yeah but dod has already confirmed, back when he ran falls last, that dirty bobby is not a cherry picker, so don't even go there.

ready2rd
10-07-2023, 07:35 AM
Dirtcrazy why would pierce even consider going to the house car he is doing great with the program he has put together ,far has the driver that bought the house car ride its very evident that he needs the crew members that he had at rocket because he had confidence in those 4 .

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-07-2023, 07:40 AM
Yea and we're did the new house car driver finish ? Yea keep telling people longhorn shares info. I will say BP should have been considered as the horn house car driver. He sure has his working.

The reasons why dirty bobby wasn't considered has already been discussed. Some folks on here might be embarrassed by those reasons. You might want to consider that?

MadDad Racing
10-07-2023, 08:01 AM

It was a World of Outlaw show, so what does it say about the competition there, spanky???? The top 12 in points were there.. There were 7 WoO guys in the top 10, so Id think the competition was good, unless all them Outlaws are not competition and T. Erb was pickin' cherries :) ... Geeez....

dirtluver
10-07-2023, 08:51 AM
What does it matter? He won Lucas Races also? He's just one of the best.

pierceFAN
10-07-2023, 09:00 AM
I love it when everyone ignores Phil's dumb azz posts.....love love love it...people are tired of his childish posts....hey phil...maybe you should log in with your other accounts to answer yourself...lolololol....the. go back to the basement and do that one thing that you do (wink)

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-07-2023, 09:33 AM
"Love love love", is all we need!

- The Beatles...

Thanks russ! Now I got that song stuck in my head!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-07-2023, 11:28 AM
I love it when everyone ignores Phil's dumb azz posts.....love love love it...people are tired of his childish posts....hey phil...maybe you should log in with your other accounts to answer yourself...lolololol....the. go back to the basement and do that one thing that you do (wink)

The mods on this site can't stop him. They have tried for yrs

Highside Hustler25
10-07-2023, 11:34 AM
It was a World of Outlaw show, so what does it say about the competition there, spanky????
It's all about the hatred for T. Erbs step-dad.

Raceready
10-07-2023, 12:56 PM
How's it feel for once to be able to say dirty bobby was clean? Lol, always a first I guess, right? Smile" The CLEAN Operator " ? ?

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-07-2023, 01:33 PM
" The CLEAN Operator " ? ?

Sure, why not? Lol, it makes about as much sense as calling him smooth operator.

Buford.Justice
10-07-2023, 02:37 PM

Ole Bob used to win races at B-town often also. 32 wins! Really, that seems like an awful lot, I had no idea.

TS FAN
10-07-2023, 02:48 PM
The Race at Eldora ought to be a dandy. As for Bobby he is as good as they come IMO. Sometimes people forget what he accomplished when he was 19. However you obviously need top notch cars to win. The great ones win when they get them. There are a few that have proven that for sure

Billy_the_kid
10-07-2023, 03:24 PM
Pierce won lots of races in a homemade chassis. Say what you will but nobody else won races like he did in that car. Now fast forward to present day where he now has a car that handles and seems to be able to maneuver wherever he wants. The results are showing. Rarely tears up the R/R. Has less on track incidents than before. Clearly the kid can drive. I'm thinking most of his I'll fated sliders aren't him being dirty, more like a young kid with trying to force things. If you look at him now, you can see more patients. Definitely 100% improvement over years past. Those people who hate him are gonna get tired of him in victory lane.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-07-2023, 04:12 PM
^ A lot of what you're saying here is true russ. Some isn't though, sorry.

IL LM Fan
10-07-2023, 04:32 PM
Ole Bob used to win races at B-town often also. 32 wins! Really, that seems like an awful lot, I had no idea.

33 last night. This thread was started after last win.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-07-2023, 06:11 PM
Pierce won lots of races in a homemade chassis. Say what you will but nobody else won races like he did in that car. Now fast forward to present day where he now has a car that handles and seems to be able to maneuver wherever he wants. The results are showing. Rarely tears up the R/R. Has less on track incidents than before. Clearly the kid can drive. I'm thinking most of his I'll fated sliders aren't him being dirty, more like a young kid with trying to force things. If you look at him now, you can see more patients. Definitely 100% improvement over years past. Those people who hate him are gonna get tired of him in victory lane.

Blackie has the basement all postered up of the #32

pierceFAN
10-07-2023, 06:32 PM
^ A lot of what you're saying here is true russ. Some isn't though, sorry.

You're such a tool....as usual you have no clue

Raceready
10-07-2023, 06:35 PM
Blackie has the basement all postered up of the #32That there sounds like some very interesting interior decorating, INDEED ! !

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-07-2023, 07:30 PM
You're such a tool....as usual you have no clue

Like the clue you had about bloomers coming back soon kinda clue or another kind of clue, russ? Smile

pierceFAN
10-07-2023, 07:44 PM
Like the clue you had about bloomers coming back soon kinda clue or another kind of clue, russ? Smile

I guess soon is something left for interpretation....but....since that came straight from him all I will say is once again you have no idea what you're talking about....as usual

Raceready
10-07-2023, 08:46 PM
Like the clue you had about bloomers coming back soon kinda clue or another kind of clue, russ? SmileYoung Bobby boy and RTJ better lay low because if'n that there Bloomer guy makes a comeback, he will put a hurtin on them ! !

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-07-2023, 09:35 PM
I guess soon is something left for interpretation....but....since that came straight from him all I will say is once again you have no idea what you're talking about....as usual

You sure do listen though and I thank you for that, russ aka Billy the kid...

kidrock
10-07-2023, 09:35 PM
Pierce with back to back wins.

Raceready
10-07-2023, 09:56 PM
Pierce with back to back wins.Young " SMOOTH and CLEAN " operator was the Master of FALS again while grabbing win #34 on up ! !

kidrock
10-08-2023, 06:05 AM
Young " SMOOTH and CLEAN " operator was the Master of FALS again while grabbing win #34 on up ! !

Horns up!!

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-08-2023, 07:28 AM
OMG! Please, you two are making me barf over here!!<

kidrock
10-08-2023, 07:33 AM
OMG! Please, you two are making me barf over here!!<

That was the goal lol.........................................

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-08-2023, 07:46 AM
Have some respect!! It it's Sunday morning for cripes sake!....<<

Billy_the_kid
10-08-2023, 10:44 AM
^ A lot of what you're saying here is true russ. Some isn't though, sorry.Hey Mr. clueless, I'm not who you think I am.

Billy_the_kid
10-08-2023, 10:49 AM
Pierce with back to back wins.He's going into unfamiliar territory now. The way he's running I don't think it makes a difference. He has stepped up his game for sure. Remember everyone saying he wouldn't last on the tour? They're the same ones that are now saying WoO has no competition. Whats that one clown say? Lmao and lmao some more.

Buford.Justice
10-08-2023, 11:47 AM
Pierce has raced at 88 events this seasons. That's a ton of racing.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-08-2023, 11:48 AM
Hey Mr. clueless, I'm not who you think I am.

Lol, ok russ if you say so.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-08-2023, 12:00 PM
Pierce has raced at 88 events this seasons. That's a ton of racing.

Ya think he might be getting a handle on it by now?

Raceready
10-08-2023, 12:00 PM
Pierce has raced at 88 events this seasons. That's a ton of racing.And 75 of the event results were top 10 !The young man certainly makes his presence known at each event ! !

Raceready
10-08-2023, 03:14 PM
Horns up!!What up with those Horns ? It seems as if they are winning about every race in the major series and leading their points systems.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-08-2023, 04:08 PM
What up with those Horns ? It seems as if they are winning about every race in the major series and leading their points systems.

You know the answer to that you silly dude you... It's them horn drivers of course!<! Lol and lol some dam more.......... . . .. .

. ......

kidrock
10-08-2023, 05:16 PM
What up with those Horns ? It seems as if they are winning about every race in the major series and leading their points systems.

Yep they've done their homework and put a good product on the track. Pierce adjusted to the chassis pretty well. Sheppard has been ok but, not great. The only difference is Pierce drove the Pierce chassis and Sheppard drove the rocket for years and just maybe the Longhorn reacts similar to the Pierce chassis in some ways. Some with more knowledge than I could maybe better answer that.

Raceready
10-08-2023, 05:30 PM
Yep they've done their homework and put a good product on the track. Pierce adjusted to the chassis pretty well. Sheppard has been ok but, not great. The only difference is Pierce drove the Pierce chassis and Sheppard drove the rocket for years and just maybe the Longhorn reacts similar to the Pierce chassis in some ways. Some with more knowledge than I could maybe better answer that.^ ^ I believe that you are prett n' neer SPOT ON with that post ! ! ^ ^

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-09-2023, 09:53 AM
Get a room ^^^^ ... Wink!

Raceready
10-09-2023, 10:36 AM
Yep they've done their homework and put a good product on the track. Pierce adjusted to the chassis pretty well. Sheppard has been ok but, not great. The only difference is Pierce drove the Pierce chassis and Sheppard drove the rocket for years and just maybe the Longhorn reacts similar to the Pierce chassis in some ways. Some with more knowledge than I could maybe better answer that.^^ This post is a great testimony that you have a good bit of knowledge of the sport ! ! ^^

Billy_the_kid
10-09-2023, 02:14 PM
You're such a tool....as usual you have no clueYou need to control your girlfriend lol. Check your pm's.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-09-2023, 02:19 PM
You need to control your girlfriend lol. Check your pm's.

I bet you think this is gonna make people think you're two different people don't ya, russ? Lol

Raceready
10-09-2023, 03:07 PM
I bet you think this is gonna make people think you're two different people don't ya, russ? LolIs it like you can fool some of the peoples somes of the times, but you can't fool all of the people all of the times {or something like that} ? ?

pierceFAN
10-10-2023, 07:10 AM
Is it like you can fool some of the peoples somes of the times, but you can't fool all of the people all of the times {or something like that} ? ?

There is only one fool here...his name is phil....his screen names are plenty...as I think you are him as well

Billy_the_kid
10-10-2023, 01:13 PM
I bet you think this is gonna make people think you're two different people don't ya, russ? LolOr I sent him a message a couple weeks ago that he never responded to. With a name like Billy_the_kid I wonder what my name could be??? Russ seems logical. Smdh.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-10-2023, 06:12 PM
Or I sent him a message a couple weeks ago that he never responded to. With a name like Billy_the_kid I wonder what my name could be??? Russ seems logical. Smdh.

Nice try russ but it's well known on here you use multiple screen names. Lol

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-10-2023, 06:13 PM
There is only one fool here...his name is phil....his screen names are plenty...as I think you are him as well

Lol, God that's funny!!

Raceready
10-10-2023, 06:21 PM
There is only one fool here...his name is phil....his screen names are plenty...as I think you are him as wellWhat be up with you ? Why is this dissen going on ? ?

Buford.Justice
10-10-2023, 08:29 PM
piercefan is actually blackie arguing with himself!!!! hahaaahaahha

Great act!!!

Billy_the_kid
10-11-2023, 09:32 AM
I bet you think this is gonna make people think you're two different people don't ya, russ? LolYOU ARE A WACKO!! People like you need help. seek it. Im just gonna put your dumb a s s on ignore. Problem solved.

Highside Hustler25
10-11-2023, 09:35 AM
Moderators had the site shut down this AM but they forgot to take out the garbage.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-11-2023, 09:36 AM
YOU ARE A WACKO!! People like you need help. seek it. Im just gonna put your dumb a s s on ignore. Problem solved.

Now russ, we all know you can't stop reading my posts lol but we'll play along as if you can't hear me, ok?... Lmaosdm!!!

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-11-2023, 09:43 AM
piercefan is actually blackie arguing with himself!!!! hahaaahaahha

Great act!!!

Me, pierce FAN?? Oh, hell no! NO WAY dude! Grin

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-11-2023, 12:39 PM
Moderators had the site shut down this AM but they forgot to take out the garbage.

Mod jr1 hasen't been on here since September

Raceready
10-11-2023, 01:49 PM
There is only one fool here...his name is phil....his screen names are plenty...as I think you are him as wellI think we have all been fooled by you because real Pierce fans are generally kind people without such malcontent in their souls. . .

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-11-2023, 01:58 PM
Lol........

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-11-2023, 02:24 PM
I think we have all been fooled by you because real Pierce fans are generally kind people without such malcontent in their souls. . .

Wouldn't you have the tendency to say pierceFAN seems to put his little problems on someone else instead of facing his issues on his own?

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-11-2023, 02:31 PM
to be totally honest, I am the real fool here and I'm just trying to put it off on somebody else to try to make myself feel better. Sorry

I got this before he deleted. Looks to me like he wants to come out with the truth but is struggling to do so. Lol

Raceready
10-11-2023, 02:52 PM
I got this before he deleted. Looks to me like he wants to come out with the truth but is struggling to do so. LolThat makes it seem as if he was trying to come on out of the closet on something ? ?

pierceFAN
10-11-2023, 03:16 PM
phil...you act like your 12...i too have you on ignore....carry on with your childish ways...eventually you will be on here talking trash about bobby all by yourself...YOU WIN!!! loneliness is such a great prize!

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-11-2023, 03:50 PM
phil...you act like your 12...i too have you on ignore....carry on with your childish ways...eventually you will be on here talking trash about bobby all by yourself...YOU WIN!!! loneliness is such a great prize!

You can't ignore me russ, how else are you going to hear the truth about, dirty lil bobby? Smile

Raceready
10-11-2023, 05:00 PM
phil...you act like your 12...i too have you on ignore....carry on with your childish ways...eventually you will be on here talking trash about bobby all by yourself...YOU WIN!!! loneliness is such a great prize!If'n you indeed have him on your "NORE" list then how do you know just what he has to say about young Bobby ? ?

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-12-2023, 08:24 AM
If'n you indeed have him on your "NORE" list then how do you know just what he has to say about young Bobby ? ?

Outside of his two well known names on here, (pierceFAN and Billy the kid) russ has other names he can keep me unblocked with. I know this because he pm'd long ago telling me he has many usernames Lol

ImCryn2
10-12-2023, 09:44 AM
If'n you indeed have him on your "NORE" list then how do you know just what he has to say about young Bobby ? ?

Wouldn't he still see when other quote him?

pierceFAN
10-12-2023, 10:36 AM

i put him on ignore after my post...and btw...since hes on ignore...there is only 1 pierceFAN...i have been since 1997...i only have one screen name...that idiot thinks my friend and I are the same person lol..he is truly clueless..

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-12-2023, 10:54 AM

Yes, so be sure not to or, you know who will see it. L!!

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-12-2023, 10:57 AM
i put him on ignore after my post...and btw...since hes on ignore...there is only 1 pierceFAN...i have been since 1997...i only have one screen name...that idiot thinks my friend and I are the same person lol..he is truly clueless..

We won't talk about your little "friend" russ that you talk to on here making others think that "friend" is not you... Laugh

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-12-2023, 10:59 AM
This sht really matters to some? Smh, good lord! Lol

Raceready
10-12-2023, 02:06 PM
i put him on ignore after my post...and btw...since hes on ignore...there is only 1 pierceFAN...i have been since 1997...i only have one screen name...that idiot thinks my friend and I are the same person lol..he is truly clueless..Why such " Sour Grapes " ? ?

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-13-2023, 01:26 PM
Why such " Sour Grapes " ? ?

Because he lives in his sheltered world where his little mind can't deal with diversity. Grin

Raceready
10-13-2023, 02:07 PM
Because he lives in his sheltered world where his little mind can't deal with diversity. GrinIs there a certain snowflake Karen in dire need of a Midol ? /

pierceFAN
10-13-2023, 02:09 PM
Why such " Sour Grapes " ? ?

LOL..keep having conversations with yourself phil...its all you got...because everyone is tired of your childish games...putting this account of your on ignore as well...soon i will have all your accounts on ignore...please log into another

pierceFAN
10-13-2023, 02:14 PM

tried to send you a pm but box is full

Highside Hustler25
10-13-2023, 02:43 PM
tried to send you a pm but box is full

Done.........................

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-13-2023, 03:20 PM
LOL..keep having conversations with yourself phil...its all you got...because everyone is tired of your childish games...putting this account of your on ignore as well...soon i will have all your accounts on ignore...please log into another

Ok , do you have a preference in which account you would prefer me to log in on Russ/billy the kid? Lol

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-13-2023, 03:22 PM
Is there a certain snowflake Karen in dire need of a Midol ? /

Pretty obvious it's beyond midol at this point, laugh my ass off!

Raceready
10-13-2023, 04:04 PM
Pretty obvious it's beyond midol at this point, laugh my ass off!Perhaps that there is something to be sent in the PMS mailbox ? ?

IL LM Fan
10-13-2023, 09:10 PM
With the two rainouts this weekend, Bobby is WoO Champion. He technically only has to show up for the finals.

kidrock
10-13-2023, 09:43 PM
Wait wait wait for it lol............................................... ..................................

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-14-2023, 06:15 AM
^ you gonna lay eggs or something. Lol