PDA

View Full Version : My Ben Shelton impression

84wedge
10-12-2023, 09:10 PM
The rill dill Hudson O'Nill wins the Tarhill 50.

Highside Hustler25
10-13-2023, 04:42 AM
You must be one miserable POS. Was your life that much of a failure? Did mommy and daddy not coddle you enough as a child? Goin through life pithed at the world is not healthy.

Barbecueboy
10-13-2023, 05:15 AM
My wife calls Ben “Johnny Bravo” in a complimentary kind of way…..we both always enjoy the broadcast especially at the big events when the dream weaver and the goat are on the call too.

They are all “ personalities “ each different…..the total sum is normally great imo.

Pennsboro32
10-13-2023, 07:19 AM
I love listening to those guys, they have fun. That’s what it’s about. Wedgie is just upset huddy won another race. Wedge hasn’t been ok since huddy won the globe.

MadDad Racing
10-13-2023, 07:43 AM
Goin through life pithed at the world is not healthy.

Highside, is thith your imprethion of Mike Tython?? I mean Mike Tyson :) :) ....

Raceready
10-13-2023, 08:59 AM
The rill dill Hudson O'Nill wins the Tarhill 50.One does have to admit that sounds way too corny ! !

jog49
10-13-2023, 09:00 AM
You must be one miserable POS. Was your life that much of a failure? Did mommy and daddy not coddle you enough as a child? Goin through life pithed at the world is not healthy.

POS? LOL! You have found Ground Zero!

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-13-2023, 10:18 AM

You are such a girl sometimes hh, ya know it?

You sound like you pithed your panties ... >Lol<

84wedge
10-13-2023, 10:52 AM
You must be one miserable POS. Was your life that much of a failure? Did mommy and daddy not coddle you enough as a child? Goin through life pithed at the world is not healthy.If you pull that stick out of your butt you could build a rain resistant deck at your boyfriends place. Don't come on here insulting people because you can't take a joke. You're what's wrong with this place.

Raceready
10-13-2023, 11:00 AM
[QUOTE=SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS;2470720]You are such a girl sometimes hh, ya know it? You sound like you pithed your panties ... >Lol Maybe somebody had pithed in his Wheaties this morning ? ?

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-13-2023, 11:33 AM
If you pull that stick out of your butt you could build a rain resistant deck at your boyfriends place. Don't come on here insulting people because you can't take a joke. You're what's wrong with this place.

What's wrong with this place?

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-13-2023, 11:35 AM
One does have to admit that sounds way too corny ! !

Said the king of corn, if it may? Laugh

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-13-2023, 11:37 AM
The rill dill Hudson O'Nill wins the Tarhill 50.

In good or bad taste, you nailed it. Or should I say, you nilled it? Giggle

Good impersonation however...

dirthawk
10-13-2023, 05:12 PM
The announcers really standout when the on track action sucks. Racing last night was boring. Ben rocks!

fryefan
10-13-2023, 07:06 PM
Ben Shelton is an excellent announcer.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-14-2023, 07:32 AM
Ben Shelton is an excellent announcer.

Excellence is certainly an exaggeration, but he's darn good, no question about that!

Raceready
10-14-2023, 09:08 AM
The announcers really standout when the on track action sucks. Racing last night was boring. Ben rocks!They make it sound like a yawner of a race like that one is like finding a diamond in a goats azz! !

Snake X3
10-14-2023, 02:18 PM
Ben is one of my favorites. The guy does great interviews when working pit side. He's great in the booth. His Road To Eldora stuff is excellent. All that said, I think Ben would probably take the OP's "impression" as a joke and laugh. I didn't think it was mean spirited, so I doubt Ben would either.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-14-2023, 02:44 PM
Ben is one of my favorites. The guy does great interviews when working pit side. He's great in the booth. His Road To Eldora stuff is excellent. All that said, I think Ben would probably take the OP's "impression" as a joke and laugh. I didn't think it was mean spirited, so I doubt Ben would either.

Are you saying Ben is a grown man, unlike hh25 with his little hissy fit? L!!