PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Pierce, WoO champion...

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-14-2023, 06:56 AM
Congratulations to the "dirty little one"... Smile

MasterSbilt_Racer
10-14-2023, 07:19 AM
Don't they have a final race where you wait on the tape measure and the lab results to determine the champ from 4 people? I mean that's the only logical way.

Barbecueboy
10-14-2023, 08:38 AM
Exciting isn’t it? I’m on the edge of my seat waiting for them to mail the results in from NC.

Tire rule, lol

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-14-2023, 09:02 AM
They'll give it to the dirty lil sht regardless... Jmo. Grin

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-14-2023, 09:09 AM
I'm so glad pierceFEM/Billy the child has me on block now. I can get away with starting dirty bobby threads without his crying and whining about everything I say.

Laugh

Raceready
10-14-2023, 09:12 AM
Don't they have a final race where you wait on the tape measure and the lab results to determine the champ from 4 people? I mean that's the only logical way.What brand of tape measure are they gonna use this time ? Dollar General or Harbor Freight ? ?

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-14-2023, 09:13 AM
^He appears to be more of a Hardware Hank man, to me.

Raceready
10-14-2023, 09:38 AM
Congratulations to the "dirty little one"... SmileWell DESERVED one might you might add.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-14-2023, 09:48 AM
^ One might? Regardless... Smirk

Raceready
10-14-2023, 10:40 AM
They'll give it to the dirty lil sht regardless... Jmo. Grin^ And so they ought ^ ! !

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-14-2023, 11:23 AM
^ And so they ought ^ ! !

You can go back and forth with me or just waller in the joy of seeing Bob's young dirty lil lad get the gold star... Enjoy! Smile

Raceready
10-14-2023, 11:26 AM
You can go back and forth with me or just waller in the joy of seeing Bob's young dirty lil lad get the gold star... Enjoy! SmileThat feels like a fine compliment by coming from a true 4m triple gold star member ! !

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-14-2023, 11:29 AM
Lol....... .

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-14-2023, 11:33 AM
I'm humbled by the total excitement all you bobby ball huggers must be experiencing!

Congratulations, to each and every one of you... Smile

Raceready
10-14-2023, 12:25 PM
I'm humbled by the total excitement all you bobby ball huggers must be experiencing! Congratulations, to each and every one of you... SmileWe are walking in tall cotton ! ! Gonna party like its 1984 ! !

Billy_the_kid
10-16-2023, 02:32 PM
I'd say that Longhorn fits his driving style pretty good. Kept the quarter panels on the car for the most part. Several people said he couldnt hack it on a major tour and yet he whooped some butt!

Raceready
10-16-2023, 03:18 PM
I'd say that Longhorn fits his driving style pretty good. Kept the quarter panels on the car for the most part. Several people said he couldnt hack it on a major tour and yet he whooped some butt!No doubt about it ! !

chopter33
10-17-2023, 10:10 AM
love watching him race. kid is on the gas.

Raceready
10-18-2023, 09:13 PM
love watching him race. kid is on the gas.All the time, All the time on the gas ! ! He just happens to have that " NEVER LIFT " quality about him ! !

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-05-2023, 12:44 PM
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8SqwysH/

Brown cat - Pierce
Brown/white cat blackie (SLIDING SIDEWAYS IMPOSTER)

Raceready
11-05-2023, 01:58 PM
It's official! Not only was the Lucas championship tailor made to their liking, now we have just learned from a reliable source that the WoO championship was also tailor made as well... Go figure. Smh...Are you implying that the tracks were groomed to the Pierce youngi'ns liking as been said that Florence Speedway does specially for Josh Rice ? ?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-05-2023, 05:41 PM
R. Storms....
Hahahahahaha

🤭🤭🤭🤭
Thats MR. R STORMS
Nothing to hide there phil pulium.

Raceready
11-05-2023, 06:39 PM
Not implying anything. The tialor made championship information came from a reliable source right here in 4M. Pay attention! LIt also came from a source that old Bloomer is the GOAT so how reliable is some of this information anyway ? ?

Raceready
11-05-2023, 09:05 PM
^Very, dangerous little bobby's championship was tailor made and Bloomer is the goat. I get it that you have issues with reality. GrinBobby Pierce ; WoO Champion, Young Bob Pierce WoO Champion; Little Bobby WoO Champion ; Now matter how you put it still has a nice ring to it wouldn't ya say ? ?

kidrock
11-06-2023, 05:48 AM
Dangerous bobby got a tailor make championship sounds the best, since it's true...

It just chaps your azz that Bobby Won as much as he did and won the Championship lol............................................... ............... I will remind you all winter lol...............................................

Yes when you win and run upfront as much as he did that my friend is tailor made for a Championship.

Barbecueboy
11-06-2023, 08:05 AM
Horns up beaches…..🤘🤘🤘

His most conservative year that I can remember as far as “BP incidents”, and he wins the championship by a mile…….the two go hand in hand.

Billy_the_kid
11-06-2023, 03:14 PM
It just chaps your azz that Bobby Won as much as he did and won the Championship lol............................................... ............... I will remind you all winter lol............................................... Yes when you win and run upfront as much as he did that my friend is tailor made for a Championship.That guy will find any reason to knock Pierce down. Don't know why people just cant enjoy the sport.

TS FAN
11-06-2023, 04:01 PM
They love hate and bellyache. LOL

Bobby Ricky or is it Ricky Bobby? Har Har. Dominated the sport this year. Both deserve top honors without a doubt.

Hudson and JD also had very good years. See what 2024 brings

kidrock
11-06-2023, 05:32 PM
That guy will find any reason to knock Pierce down. Don't know why people just cant enjoy the sport.

Agreed............................................ ...............

kidrock
11-06-2023, 05:34 PM
They love hate and bellyache. LOL

Bobby Ricky or is it Ricky Bobby? Har Har. Dominated the sport this year. Both deserve top honors without a doubt.

Hudson and JD also had very good years. See what 2024 brings

Both Bobby and RTJ and both teams were on point this year that's for sure.

klemmabyna
11-06-2023, 05:57 PM
That guy will find any reason to knock Pierce down. Don't know why people just cant enjoy the sport.

if you haven't figured out blackford/raceready/current version: SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS by now you haven't been here long enough.

and yet only one of them gets to say they are a series champ. Lucas Oil Late Model Series wearing a black eye.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-06-2023, 06:31 PM
[QUOTE=klemmabyna;2472902]if you haven't figured out blackford/raceready/current version: SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS by now you haven't been here long enough.

Your missing a few more klem

klemmabyna
11-06-2023, 06:48 PM
[QUOTE=klemmabyna;2472902]if you haven't figured out blackford/raceready/current version: SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS by now you haven't been here long enough.

Your missing a few more klem

oh i know. moderators have been playing whack-a-mole for years. seems like they have given up and phil wins!

Raceready
11-06-2023, 07:03 PM
It just chaps your azz that Bobby Won as much as he did and won the Championship lol............................................... ............... I will remind you all winter lol............................................... Yes when you win and run upfront as much as he did that my friend is tailor made for a Championship.Kid Rock, you ; ROCK ! ! Every time the World of Outlaws is mentioned for the next year everyone will associate the FACT that that young Booby Pierce is the reining CHAMPION ! ! And he won it as fair and square as one could imagine that the boy from Illinoy could ! !

kidrock
11-07-2023, 06:39 AM
Kid Rock, you ; ROCK ! ! Every time the World of Outlaws is mentioned for the next year everyone will associate the FACT that that young Booby Pierce is the reining CHAMPION ! ! And he won it as fair and square as one could imagine that the boy from Illinoy could ! !

I just hope it doesn't put sly into a tailspin because it's bad enough as it is lol........................

Highside Hustler25
11-07-2023, 03:09 PM

Bobby's got something Ricky doesn't.
SOCIAL AMBASSADOR OF THE YEAR award.😮

Raceready
11-07-2023, 03:27 PM
Bobby's got something Ricky doesn't. SOCIAL AMBASSADOR OF THE YEAR award.A well earned title for sure !

Raceready
11-07-2023, 05:47 PM
>^^How is it well earned if it was tailor make in order for him to get the championship? Answer that, smarty pantaloons!These there late Model boys will take them any way that they can get them ! !

Raceready
11-07-2023, 06:41 PM
^Yes they will, and dangerous lil bobby took it unearned... SmileIt might almost seem that way because of the dominating way that the young Pierce lad out won and outpointed all those poor other drivers !! Ya might say that he stole the Champeenship as easy as it seemed ? ?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-07-2023, 07:07 PM
Pierce will get championship #2 this wknd at senoia

kidrock
11-07-2023, 08:39 PM
Bobby's got something Ricky doesn't.
SOCIAL AMBASSADOR OF THE YEAR award.

How about that. First a Champion and second an Ambassador.

Raceready
11-07-2023, 09:03 PM
How about that. First a Champion and second an Ambassador.Thats quite an accomplishment for that amazing no fear wheel man !

ImCryn2
11-08-2023, 07:38 AM
Yes, too good to be true always is. Seemed like they would have tried a bit harder to not make it so obvious that they let the dangerous young'n of Bob's do whatever it took to stay ahead. Next year somebody else will get that privilege, or, give it's to dirty bobby again. Who knows? Too bad Lucas and WoO are not on the up and up with their championship formats and rules or the lack thereof...

What do you propose they change to make it harder for the 'young dangerous one' to win next year?

Raceready
11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
What do you propose they change to make it harder for the 'young dangerous one' to win next year?They might consider having him start farther back in the race ? Oh wait : he has started farther back and still won ! !

kidrock
11-13-2023, 05:58 AM
^ And you don't find that at all suspicion? L!

The wool irritating your eyes yet? < Giggle

Yes Woo had picked Bobby from the beginning of the year to win the title. They told the other drivers in a private meeting they will need to play along or they would tell secretes about them if the didn't. lol

pierceFAN
11-13-2023, 06:15 AM
Yes Woo had picked Bobby from the beginning of the year to win the title. They told the other drivers in a private meeting they will need to play along or they would tell secretes about them if the didn't. lol

the excuses will never end...NEVER...he can only win on the bottom...he can only win on the top...the hell tour doesnt matter...bloomquist wasnt there...he cant run a national tour...he won WoO but its not Lucas....it never ends....and it will never end when your talking with fools...i mean phil and all his screen names...

Raceready
11-13-2023, 11:07 AM
the excuses will never end...NEVER...he can only win on the bottom...he can only win on the top...the hell tour doesnt matter...bloomquist wasnt there...he cant run a national tour...he won WoO but its not Lucas....it never ends....and it will never end when your talking with fools...i mean phil and all his screen names...You forgot that the tracks groom the surface to his liking and they lie on what his time is so that he starts near the front in his heat races etc. I believe he may be a closet Young Bobby fan deep down. How could any real race fan not be ? ?

kidrock
11-13-2023, 11:35 AM
the excuses will never end...NEVER...he can only win on the bottom...he can only win on the top...the hell tour doesnt matter...bloomquist wasnt there...he cant run a national tour...he won WoO but its not Lucas....it never ends....and it will never end when your talking with fools...i mean phil and all his screen names...

And when all said and done Bobby is and always will be the 2023 WOO champion and nothing can take that away from him. They can have all the excuses they want but, He's now a Hell Tour Champion and a WOO Champion.

kidrock
11-13-2023, 11:37 AM
^A not real race fan here then... If you have to be a fan of a dangerous dirty driving yong'n of Bob's, I'm out... Smile

Can you find the door or do you need help lol..........................................

Raceready
11-13-2023, 11:39 AM
^A not real race fan here then... If you have to be a fan of a dangerous dirty driving yong'n of Bob's, I'm out... SmileRelax : This wave that young Bobby is riding may not last forever now that most of the free world is switching to them big old Longhorns as well ? ?

pierceFAN
11-13-2023, 12:21 PM
sliding sideways and raceready are one and the same...they post back to back to back...classic example of phil carrying conversations with himself...better go use another screen name phil...or go make up another one....or better yet...why not just use one screen name and have some some type of positive input to a conversation instead of bashing bobby every chance you can...are you starving for attention that bad? pretty sure not one Pierce fan gives a sh!t that you dont like him...pretty sure bobby could care less as well...it just gets old filtering thru the trash you post....its the same ol stuff post after post after post after post after post after post after post.........nobody gives a fu.ck that you dont like him...NOBODY...but im sure most everyone is tired of hearing you bitch about him...how man years now phil? please grow up...youre pathetic

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-13-2023, 12:37 PM
sliding sideways and raceready are one and the same...they post back to back to back...classic example of phil carrying conversations with himself...better go use another screen name phil...or go make up another one....or better yet...why not just use one screen name and have some some type of positive input to a conversation instead of bashing bobby every chance you can...are you starving for attention that bad? pretty sure not one Pierce fan gives a sh!t that you dont like him...pretty sure bobby could care less as well...it just gets old filtering thru the trash you post....its the same ol stuff post after post after post after post after post after post after post.........nobody gives a fu.ck that you dont like him...NOBODY...but im sure most everyone is tired of hearing you bitch about him...how man years now phil? please grow up...youre pathetic

Mods won't do anything about him. Mods come on here and see what he post but yet they let him keep doing it therefore real posters wanting to use 4m stay away

Raceready
11-13-2023, 01:04 PM
..............,..........m........................ ...................?remind kid I can't hear him, if he's talking. .^.......Could it be that he was a gettin the best of you if'n you opted to put him on your " NORE " list ? ?Just askin for a friend . . .

84wedge
11-13-2023, 01:36 PM
Mods won't do anything about him. Mods come on here and see what he post but yet they let him keep doing it therefore real posters wanting to use 4m stay awayThe last couple pages of every thread is nothing but people on my ignore list here.

Buford.Justice
11-13-2023, 01:43 PM
Thank you Thank you!!! :)

pierceFAN
11-13-2023, 02:03 PM
The last couple pages of every thread is nothing but people on my ignore list here.

thats because phil takes over and ruins the thread and its him talking to himself over and over again

Raceready
11-13-2023, 02:18 PM
I only have one person that isn't on my ignore.Much obliged ! !

kidrock
11-13-2023, 09:18 PM
..............,..........m........................ ...................?
remind kid I can't hear him, if he's talking. .^......

Yes you can lol....................

kidrock
11-13-2023, 09:21 PM
I forgot to add to list the 2023 Flo night in America Champion as well for Pierce. Did you hear me Sly lmao.......................................

Raceready
11-13-2023, 10:25 PM
I forgot to add to list the 2023 Flo night in America Champion as well for Pierce. Did you hear me Sly lmao.......................................That is a really amazing feat for that amazing Bobby Pierce Jr. ! ! 2 titles in the same year, so far !

ImCryn2
11-14-2023, 12:42 PM
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned his flo night in America championship lol. It probably overlooked him in tech and never checked his tires there either........

nah, nobody in the pits likes him. He would never get away with Bloomy's shenanigans. :)

Raceready
11-14-2023, 12:56 PM
nah, nobody in the pits likes him. He would never get away with Bloomy's shenanigans. :)Who would want to ?