SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-15-2023, 09:36 AM
https://youtu.be/4MGRb0zH3LE?si=gbHAY5ozUpGFVwPD

Whatcha think?

dirty-white-boy
10-15-2023, 10:17 AM
https://youtu.be/4MGRb0zH3LE?si=gbHAY5ozUpGFVwPD

Whatcha think?

My thoughts are this post is late to the party, that video was discussed many times 3 months ago when it came out.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-15-2023, 10:26 AM
I can't bring it back up? L, thanks for your thoughts tho...

pierceFAN
10-15-2023, 11:38 AM
My thoughts are this post is late to the party, that video was discussed many times 3 months ago when it came out.

What phil post something irrelevant?? Old news here....he don't come here for the racing because it's obvious he knows very little about the sport

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-15-2023, 11:51 AM
Phil is a loser and a choad.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-15-2023, 12:06 PM
pierceFEM/Billy the child comes here with who knows how many screen names to read everything I say and talk absolutely nothing about the sport in which he has an extreme amount of knowledge that he never talks about. Lolsdm.....

Raceready
10-15-2023, 12:16 PM
https://youtu.be/4MGRb0zH3LE?si=gbHAY5ozUpGFVwPDWhatcha think?Thanks for reuniting us with that great video ! The rehashing of that serves as a reminder as to question why somebody cried so hard to get the technolodgy banned . . .

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-15-2023, 12:26 PM
Yeah I guess Im guilty of not keeping up with all the posts that come through this place lol. It certainly is a big advantage and I can see why some teams might cry that haven't discovered it first but it is what it is... I thought it was a pretty interesting video I stumbled on it and thought I'd share it. Maybe the few on here that haven't known about it might find it interesting? But I guess what I have to say is more interesting to a few of the idiots on here that are so gullible and get all upset. Makes me wonder about their instabilities towards the rest of the world. It's darn scary I'm telling you. L!

Raceready
10-15-2023, 12:35 PM
Imagine if you will, a mid engine Late Model with a well tuned in straight axel, the Rumley device, and side boards turning some laps at a well groomed track ! !

MasterSbilt_Racer
10-15-2023, 12:38 PM
Imagine if you will, a mid engine Late Model with a well tuned in straight axel, the Rumley device, and side boards turning some laps at a well groomed track ! !

Then imagine if all the suspension bolts were too small for their holes. The Lucas rulebook says that's an advantage.

Highside Hustler25
10-15-2023, 12:51 PM
What phil post something irrelevant?? Old news here....he don't come here for the racing because it's obvious he knows very little about the sport

Ya see who came running to the rescue.

Barbecueboy
10-15-2023, 01:04 PM
AK is a smart mofo….he scared people.

Raceready
10-15-2023, 01:43 PM
pierceFEM/Billy the child comes here with who knows how many screen names to read everything I say and talk absolutely nothing about the sport in which he has an extreme amount of knowledge that he never talks about. Lolsdm.....I thought that them there boys had " SHUNNED " you, so how they know of the FACTS of which you speak ? ?

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-15-2023, 02:07 PM
"AK is a smart mofo….he scared people."

Exactly ^^ thumbs up!

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-15-2023, 02:16 PM
Ya see who came running to the rescue.

Like you are here to russ's rescue? Lol, you are the elite of the fleet.... Lolsdm....

Raceready
10-15-2023, 03:21 PM
Like you are here to russ's rescue? Lol, you are the elite of the fleet.... Lolsdm....Or is it more like the elite of the Fleet enema ? ?