PDA

View Full Version : Western Sangamon County dirtball showed the world who he really is !

CornSmoker
10-22-2023, 08:25 PM
After the passing of a legend Freddy Smith , and directly asked about it in victory lane, and you don't even mention him. Brandon Sheppard you are New Berlins biggest piece of scum !!!

Highside Hustler25
10-22-2023, 08:26 PM
Go smoke another one.

84wedge
10-22-2023, 08:28 PM
After the passing of a legend Freddy Smith , and directly asked about it in victory lane, and you don't even mention him. Brandon Sheppard you are New Berlins biggest piece of scum !!!James Essex didn't even get choked up while talking about Smith. I found that odd.

HoosierDirtFan
10-22-2023, 08:50 PM
After the passing of a legend Freddy Smith , and directly asked about it in victory lane, and you don't even mention him. Brandon Sheppard you are New Berlins biggest piece of scum !!!

Bruh you been smokin’ too much corn.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-22-2023, 09:06 PM
PoleSmoker, seems more fitting... Laugh

Raceready
10-22-2023, 10:23 PM
After the passing of a legend Freddy Smith , and directly asked about it in victory lane, and you don't even mention him. Brandon Sheppard you are New Berlins biggest piece of scum !!!That was shameful for sure if'n it really happened !

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-23-2023, 12:24 AM
That was shameful for sure !
What's next, a t-shirt out saying "I'm Brandon F'in Sheppard, kiss my ass" ? Lmaosdm...

Mod Runner
10-23-2023, 01:41 AM
After winning a race , I dont think it is appropriate to ask the winner about the passing of a great legend. Such questions should be asked before victory lane presentations. The victory lane should be a place for celebrating a win and nothing more. No need to put a driver on the spot in victory lane.

Raceready
10-23-2023, 03:39 AM
After winning a race , I dont think it is appropriate to ask the winner about the passing of a great legend. Such questions should be asked before victory lane presentations. The victory lane should be a place for celebrating a win and nothing more. No need to put a driver on the spot in victory lane.Several drivers with class that I've known over the years would have automatically dedicated the win to arguably one of the true and respected by everyone that knew him racers that ever sat behind a wheel. . . Truley in the argument of being the GOAT due to the sheer number of wins and his personality.

riddle28
10-23-2023, 06:09 AM
i would be surprised if brandon ever saw freddie run a race, hes younger than me and i only saw him run one and im from the south. Freddie was before his time and not from the same area, i dont see it as that big of a deal

ImCryn2
10-23-2023, 07:56 AM
Several drivers with class that I've known over the years would have automatically dedicated to arguably one of the true and respected by everyone that knew him racers that ever sat behind a wheel

His post on social media states he dedicates the win to Freddy.

Pennsboro32
10-23-2023, 07:59 AM
How many crybabies are on this site?

Raceready
10-23-2023, 08:57 AM
His post on social media states he dedicates the win to Freddy.After he read this ? ?

MasterSbilt_Racer
10-23-2023, 08:59 AM
i would be surprised if brandon ever saw freddie run a race, hes younger than me and i only saw him run one and im from the south. Freddie was before his time and not from the same area, i dont see it as that big of a deal

I agree. If Smith didn't really mean much to him personally, there's no need to act like he did.

ImCryn2
10-23-2023, 09:01 AM
After he read this ? ?

Yea, I'm sure the first thing he did after going to his hauler was to check 4m to see if there was anything negative said about him that he needed to address on his social media.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-23-2023, 09:54 AM
How many crybabies are on this site?

They're not a bit ashamed to show it, are thay? Grin

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-23-2023, 09:57 AM
Yea, I'm sure the first thing he did after going to his hauler was to check 4m to see if there was anything negative said about him that he needed to address on his social media.

Do you still have my ex's phone number? It's been years since I've talked to her and I figured I'd just say hi. Smile

chathamracefan
10-23-2023, 11:29 AM
Highly doubt Brandon ever saw Freddy Smith race or maybe even met him. He hasn't raced nationally for close to 15 years now I think. And even when he did run it's not like he was a frequent visitor to the central IL bullrings where Brandon's dad raced before he got into the game.

ImCryn2
10-23-2023, 02:50 PM
Do you still have my ex's phone number? It's been years since I've talked to her and I figured I'd just say hi. Smile

lol I thought you said it was posted on here? Dementia?

TS FAN
10-23-2023, 02:58 PM
Congrats to B. Shepp and his team for surviving the race. This thread shows once again any imbecile can start a thread and post filthy nonsense to the whole world.

Raceready
10-23-2023, 03:52 PM
Yea, I'm sure the first thing he did after going to his hauler was to check 4m to see if there was anything negative said about him that he needed to address on his social media.I know ! ! Some people have been known to be addicted to 4m and they get a " JONESIN " waiting until they can peruse it again ! !

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-23-2023, 04:08 PM
lol I thought you said it was posted on here? Dementia?

I did say that. You posted it under your old username , many years ago. You had my name right but put my ex's phone number with it. Then you called me when I corrected you, you asked me over the phone if I've ever been to eldora. Just wondering if you still had them two numbers, mine is the same. Feel free to call... Smile

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-23-2023, 05:02 PM

Take a listen
https://x.com/FloRacing/status/1716484631372173594?s=20

84wedge
10-23-2023, 07:19 PM
Shep was in a daze after 100 laps and $100,000 that he was just talking on autopilot right after. He probably didn't even hear the question the first time.

Raceready
10-23-2023, 07:31 PM
They're not a bit ashamed to show it, are thay? GrinWe saw weeks of that crying back when that young bobby beat that there #1 car fair and square in that 1st photo finish race ! !

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-23-2023, 07:43 PM
^Yes but those empty Kleenex tissue boxes have piled up twice as high as the photo finish deal in just the last 24 hrs. over something that was well known to happen... Smile

zyoung25
10-23-2023, 09:14 PM
Highly doubt Brandon ever saw Freddy Smith race or maybe even met him. He hasn't raced nationally for close to 15 years now I think. And even when he did run it's not like he was a frequent visitor to the central IL bullrings where Brandon's dad raced before he got into the game.

I think Freddy's last big national race was the north south in 12, he also ran the hillbilly in the same year if I remember right. I know he ran the n/s that year because I bought a shirt off of him that I still have.

I don't think Shep even started chasing SN races until 14 or later.