PDA

View Full Version : Nascar style bs

jog49
10-23-2023, 10:30 AM
Let's see now, there were four contenders for the Lucas Oil title. One had trouble early (Thorton), one has trouble later on (Davenport), one completed 99 laps, and one completes 100 laps. The one that completed 100 laps did not win the title but the one who completed 99 laps did. What a crock!!!!!!!!

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-23-2023, 10:39 AM
You seem pretty upset, anything any of us can do or say?

If you need somebody to talk to you can PM me in my box.

jog49
10-23-2023, 10:45 AM
A blow job would be nice with that mouth you've got!

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-23-2023, 10:49 AM
A blow job would be nice with that mouth you've got!

I'm surprised you came out of the closet right here in front of everybody... blow job?

Like I said if you need somebody to talk to, give me a PM but I'm afraid little man with that request you're going to have to seek out other attention laugh out loud. I'm sure there's a few boys on here that might help you out, maybe get one of them dirty little bobby ball hanger guys... Giggle

jog49
10-23-2023, 11:02 AM
I picked out the mouth for the job, What's the deal with the closet? I'll take a BJ from you during the Dream at Eldora standing behind the flag stand for all the world to see. That is, if you can leave your 24/7 duties in front of that computer.

ImCryn2
10-23-2023, 11:09 AM
Let's see now, there were four contenders for the Lucas Oil title. One had trouble early (Thorton), one has trouble later on (Davenport), one completed 99 laps, and one completes 100 laps. The one that completed 100 laps did not win the title but the one who completed 99 laps did. What a crock!!!!!!!!

I believe Hudson completed as many laps as Moran. I'm thinking Sheppard is the only car that put Hud a lap down. Besides, why haven't you complained about the lucky dog until now? It's not new.

SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS
10-23-2023, 11:10 AM
I picked out the mouth for the job, What's the deal with the closet? I'll take a BJ from you during the Dream at Eldora standing behind the flag stand for all the world to see. That is, if you can leave your 24/7 duties in front of that computer.

Oh, so you're out of closet fruit cup, I'm sorry! But like I said you'll have to get one of your bobby buddies for the man on man love you're looking for. In fact I bet your pm box will be loaded by 2:00 p.m. this afternoon eager to help. Good luck, Sissy... L!!

MasterSbilt_Racer
10-23-2023, 11:12 AM
I believe Hudson completed as many laps as Moran. I'm thinking Sheppard is the only car that put Hud a lap down. Besides, why haven't you complained about the lucky dog until now? It's not new.

If you are down a lap to one car, you are down a lap. The lead car is the one that determines what lap the race is on.

jog49
10-23-2023, 11:24 AM
Thank you MasterSbilt. As I said, he completed 99 laps. As for the other comment, the "lucky dog" is BS, and will always be BS. Why should a driver get a freebie for being slow in a speed race? Nobody else is afforded that luxury. That's one of the reasons NASCAR no longer has any appeal.

ImCryn2
10-23-2023, 11:28 AM
If you are down a lap to one car, you are down a lap. The lead car is the one that determines what lap the race is on.

I know that. My point was Hudson completed just as many laps as Moran, just not as many as Sheppard.

ImCryn2
10-23-2023, 11:32 AM
Thank you MasterSbilt. As I said, he completed 99 laps. As for the other comment, the "lucky dog" is BS, and will always be BS. Why should a driver get a freebie for being slow in a speed race? Nobody else is afforded that luxury. That's one of the reasons NASCAR no longer has any appeal.

Because without the Lucky dog Hudson could have stayed in the gas and passed Sheppard back before the flagman when the yellow came out. And you're wrong... EVERYONE is afforded that luxury and have had to use it at one point or another. He clearly wasn't 'slow' beings he passed all the other championship contenders at least once.

MasterSbilt_Racer
10-23-2023, 11:32 AM
I know that. My point was Hudson completed just as many laps as Moran, just not as many as Sheppard.

But he didn't. Moran was half a lap back when the caution came out. Hudson more than a lap

ImCryn2
10-23-2023, 11:34 AM
But he didn't. Moran was half a lap back when the caution came out. Hudson more than a lap

Tell me when Moran passed hudson to put him a lap down. He didn't.

MasterSbilt_Racer
10-23-2023, 11:36 AM
Tell me when Moran passed hudson to put him a lap down. He didn't.

He didn't have to. He kept pace with Shepard lap for lap. Oneal did not. Oneal made 1 less lap during racing conditions.

ImCryn2
10-23-2023, 11:44 AM
He didn't have to. He kept pace with Shepard lap for lap. Oneal did not. Oneal made 1 less lap during racing conditions.

You are describing the way it works since the 'lucky dog' rule was adapted. Before the lucky dog rule was used, Hudson would restart between Sheppard and Moran on the ensuing restart, just as they were racing. Why? Because Moran never put him a lap down, Sheppard did and the 'lucky dog' rule was enforced.

MasterSbilt_Racer
10-23-2023, 11:45 AM
You are describing the way it works since the 'lucky dog' rule was adapted. Before the lucky dog rule was used, Hudson would restart between Sheppard and Moran on the ensuing restart, just as they were racing. Why? Because Moran never put him a lap down, Sheppard did and the 'lucky dog' rule was enforced.

I'm not arguing procedure. Moran literally ran 1 more lap with his foot buried in the gas. Was that not the question?

manwplan
10-23-2023, 11:50 AM
This is now the second time (2021 Pittsburgher) that Hudson has won something big utilizing the lucky dog.

Evidently ImCryn2 hasn't paid attention to race procedures for a very long time. The only time lap cars ever went in between lead laps cars was prior to Delaware or standard double file restarts which long predate lucky dog rules. And even before double file restarts became the norm some tracks and series had lap cars to the tail rule.

You can spin it however you want. He got lapped!

MasterSbilt_Racer
10-23-2023, 11:55 AM
This is now the second time (2021 Pittsburgher) that Hudson has won something big utilizing the lucky dog.

Evidently ImCryn2 hasn't paid attention to race procedures for a very long time. The only time lap cars ever went in between lead laps cars was prior to Delaware or standard double file restarts which long predate lucky dog rules. And even before double file restarts became the norm some tracks and series had lap cars to the tail rule.

Correct. They would sometimes not put the lapped car to the rear if he was "advancing on the leaders". It was subjective, but otherwise the lappers just fell to the rear where they would quickly go down another lap.

Raceready
10-23-2023, 12:15 PM
He didn't have to. He kept pace with Shepard lap for lap. Oneal did not. Oneal made 1 less lap during racing conditions.So... Not only did RTJ get boned in this race, Moran also got the bone ? ? Unreal. The whole day was bizarre with a lot of unnecessary torn up equipment and good drivers done dirt to . . .

ImCryn2
10-23-2023, 12:36 PM
I'm not arguing procedure. Moran literally ran 1 more lap with his foot buried in the gas. Was that not the question?

I guess we are looking at the post 2 different ways. I took it to mean the poster thinks that the lucky dog is ok if it puts the driver you don't like a lap down, but sucks when the same rule gives him a lap back. Can't have it both ways. It has been a rule for what? 7-8 years and it's a problem now because a driver the OP doesn't like was involved? Every driver has benefitted from it at one time or another.

ImCryn2
10-23-2023, 12:39 PM

Yea, I don't pay attention you got me. Carry on super fan.

MasterSbilt_Racer
10-23-2023, 01:08 PM
I guess we are looking at the post 2 different ways. I took it to mean the poster thinks that the lucky dog is ok if it puts the driver you don't like a lap down, but sucks when the same rule gives him a lap back. Can't have it both ways. It has been a rule for what? 7-8 years and it's a problem now because a driver the OP doesn't like was involved? Every driver has benefitted from it at one time or another.

Imo, it has sucked the whole time, but rarely impacts the outcome.

TBSprintFan
10-23-2023, 01:57 PM
Imo, it has sucked the whole time, but rarely impacts the outcome.

Hudson won the championship and did not break one rule or ruling throughout the race. If they didn't have a lucky dog ruling then on the restart he should of started behind Sheppard and Sheppard only as he was the only one to lap him. To many people are b!t@hing on here about the championship about nothing, either read the rule book and follow the rules or if you don't like it don't sign up for and don't compete or don't watch it.

MasterSbilt_Racer
10-23-2023, 02:13 PM
Hudson won the championship and did not break one rule or ruling throughout the race. If they didn't have a lucky dog ruling then on the restart he should of started behind Sheppard and Sheppard only as he was the only one to lap him. To many people are b!t@hing on here about the championship about nothing, either read the rule book and follow the rules or if you don't like it don't sign up for and don't compete or don't watch it.

No one said he broke any rules, only that the rules were dumb. In the 1990s he would have restarted where you said, and not been the champion. Between there and lucky dog time, he'd been a lap down and on the tail, again, not the champion.

Fans are entitled to be entertained. Or as you say, they might just disappear.

TS FAN
10-23-2023, 02:43 PM
Yep, i was wondering how he got his lap back. I don't really pay attention to the rules on lap down cars. He won though, congrats to Hudson and his team!!!

wfodirt66
10-23-2023, 02:57 PM
whats the deal with hud fueling up? he didnt have a flat tire, are you allowed fuel?

TS FAN
10-23-2023, 03:03 PM
Sure, Pierce ran out of gas and was able to fuel up too. Although it didn't change his finishing position.
I never heard any rule that would prohibit it. Apparently most teams were not worried about fuel.

MasterSbilt_Racer
10-23-2023, 03:07 PM
whats the deal with hud fueling up? he didnt have a flat tire, are you allowed fuel?

I forget now, but I thought he fueled during the rf tire flat. Fuel has never been an issue before, but now with the added aero and guys with engines in excess of 500 ci, it became a problem.

TBSprintFan
10-23-2023, 04:16 PM
No one said he broke any rules, only that the rules were dumb. In the 1990s he would have restarted where you said, and not been the champion. Between there and lucky dog time, he'd been a lap down and on the tail, again, not the champion.

Fans are entitled to be entertained. Or as you say, they might just disappear.

Then also let's get rid of the 2 lap courtesy rules for flats and such, I am pretty sure they gave Thorton quite a bit more than that when they were trying to repair his right front. I would think most fans were quite entertained, only some are complaining even though they knew of the rules well before this race. Like the announcers said of the armchair quarterbacks on social media, go and start a series, find the sponsors, find tracks and drivers to run your series and so on instead of making countless posts. This Final Four was all started by Big River Steel and the extra money they put towards the Championship and aren't they a big sponsor of Ricky Thorton, go figure. Lol

MasterSbilt_Racer
10-23-2023, 04:31 PM
Then also let's get rid of the 2 lap courtesy rules for flats and such, I am pretty sure they gave Thorton quite a bit more than that when they were trying to repair his right front. I would think most fans were quite entertained, only some are complaining even though they knew of the rules well before this race. Like the announcers said of the armchair quarterbacks on social media, go and start a series, find the sponsors, find tracks and drivers to run your series and so on instead of making countless posts. This Final Four was all started by Big River Steel and the extra money they put towards the Championship and aren't they a big sponsor of Ricky Thorton, go figure. Lol

Not sure what the courtesy laps have to do with it, but yes, they are also a joke. Lucas races become a parade on so many occasions as guys keep pitting over and over.

TBSprintFan
10-23-2023, 04:40 PM
Not sure what the courtesy laps have to do with it, but yes, they are also a joke. Lucas races become a parade on so many occasions as guys keep pitting over and over.

The courtesy laps is a comparison of the lucky dog, the sport is evolving, you have to have these type of rules to accommodate drivers to entice them to run an entire year on the series, just the same with provisionals, if you don't have these in the rule book, good luck in finding enough drivers and without enough drivers, then there will be less fans in the stands. Would you go to a Lucas or WoO race to go see 4 drivers, probably not.

MasterSbilt_Racer
10-23-2023, 05:18 PM
The courtesy laps is a comparison of the lucky dog, the sport is evolving, you have to have these type of rules to accommodate drivers to entice them to run an entire year on the series, just the same with provisionals, if you don't have these in the rule book, good luck in finding enough drivers and without enough drivers, then there will be less fans in the stands. Would you go to a Lucas or WoO race to go see 4 drivers, probably not.

I was happy to attend events when there were zero national tours.

Rajflyboy
10-23-2023, 05:20 PM
And as always …. The rocket wins

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-23-2023, 06:08 PM
☝️☝️Sheppards in a longhorn now

Raceready
10-23-2023, 06:27 PM
☝️☝️Sheppards in a longhorn nowAnd the rightful Lucas Champion RTJ also runs a big old Longhorn ! !

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-23-2023, 06:41 PM
And the rightful Lucas Champion RTJ also runs a big old Longhorn ! !

And the woo champion is in a Longhorn

fastford
10-23-2023, 06:45 PM
well said , and there is really no argument with your assessment ......