PDA

View Full Version : Wallace Podcast

smooth32
11-01-2023, 06:20 AM
I watched the podcast with Bobby Pierce. He is very down to earth and likable. MY question is this, He indicated that he owns his own race team, What other racers own their own team? Moyer, Bloomquist, and Boom Briggs come to mind.

foxfire2dirtracing
11-01-2023, 06:34 AM
Not Moyer Sr. Anymore.
Chris Madden does -Chris Ferguson, Cory Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) are family owned teams.
Dale McDowell drives for his brother-Shane and wife Sarah.
These are just a few that come to mind quickly tho.

Tireguy17
11-01-2023, 08:28 AM
BShepp is partial owner with Riggs
Bronson
Dennis Erb Jr
Cade Dillard
Johnny and Stormy Scott Brothers

Almost every driver in the Lucas Top 20 has a car owner.

ImCryn2
11-01-2023, 08:32 AM
Not Moyer Sr. Anymore.
Chris Madden does -Chris Ferguson, Cory Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) are family owned teams.
Dale McDowell drives for his brother-Shane and wife Sarah.
These are just a few that come to mind quickly tho.

I do not believe Madden does. I can't remember the guys name, but it's a well known name in the southeast.

EDIT: Franklin is the name I was thinking of.

Oiler
11-01-2023, 09:01 AM
^^ This is from 2021 about Billy Franklin who is the Franklin Enterprises on Madden's car...

https://outsidegroove.com/2021/05/billy-franklin-dirt-late-model-racer-and-benefactor/

ImCryn2
11-01-2023, 12:38 PM
^^ This is from 2021 about Billy Franklin who is the Franklin Enterprises on Madden's car...

https://outsidegroove.com/2021/05/billy-franklin-dirt-late-model-racer-and-benefactor/

Yea, that's what I was going by (hearing that Franklin owned the cars and engines). I suppose you don't have to own a car to own a race team?

chopter33
11-01-2023, 01:38 PM
I watched the podcast with Bobby Pierce. He is very down to earth and likable. MY question is this, He indicated that he owns his own race team, What other racers own their own team? Moyer, Bloomquist, and Boom Briggs come to mind.great driver. but i cannot stand that kid for some reason.

smooth32
11-01-2023, 02:54 PM
great driver. but i cannot stand that kid for some reason.Nothing wrong with that. He's exciting to watch. Love him or Haye him he sure makes it interesting.

Raceready
11-01-2023, 03:19 PM
Great drivers always show respect for other drivers. Bob's young'n shows zero respect for anyone on the track at times and has been disrespectful to folks in the stands also... Maybe that's why you can't stand him?Doesen't it just do your heart so much good about our sport to hear so many positive things about this great young man on U-tube or read such uplifting things such as the blockbuster article in Dirt empire magazine ? ?

Raceready
11-01-2023, 03:36 PM
You should get out more, the young lad hasn't touched another car in nary 20 races or more !

Morgs153
11-01-2023, 04:01 PM
I was at a WoO show at MTS and walking the pits with my son. We just happened to go up to the wall and check out the track and Bobby was sitting there watching the prep. My son is basically the same age as Bobby and we struck up a conversation with him. We visited for a good while and had a really good conversation with Bobby. I went away with a better appreciation for Bobby and my son, who happens to be a Formula One nut, became a Bobby Pierce follower after that. I found him to be a good guy.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-01-2023, 04:14 PM
Get u sum phil😎

https://twitter.com/SPEEDSPORT/status/1719813965427998740?t=UnjImch1tR3Zcx2ws4woVA&s=19

Raceready
11-01-2023, 05:28 PM
Thank You ! Now I see that you are stepping back into the realm of reality ! ! Whoops , Am I talking to the correct Slider Guy here ? ? ? If not I'm sorry as not to offend anyone that has a hatred for young Bobby. . . But then why should anybody not adore the personable young man ? ?

0cents
11-02-2023, 07:12 AM
Bronson
Dennis Erb Jr
Cade Dillard

Is Shane Sprinkle not still footing the bill for Dillard?

Rajflyboy
11-02-2023, 08:32 AM
Kenny Wallace is NASCAR money 💰💰💰💰😎

riddle28
11-02-2023, 10:38 AM
Is Shane Sprinkle not still footing the bill for Dillard?

yea pretty sure, bronson drives for his aunt and uncle so not sure if that really counts or not

zyoung25
11-02-2023, 11:01 AM
yea pretty sure, bronson drives for his aunt and uncle so not sure if that really counts or not

I don't think uncle Wayne foots the bill for Kyle anymore. Brandon Ford fell off of the car last year.

Raceready
11-02-2023, 11:12 AM
Great drivers always show respect for other drivers. Bob's young'n shows zero respect for anyone on the track at times and has been disrespectful to folks in the stands also... Maybe that's why you can't stand him?And yet he is WoO's most popular driver ? ? Go figure Old Boy ! !

riddle28
11-02-2023, 11:31 AM
I don't think uncle Wayne foots the bill for Kyle anymore. Brandon Ford fell off of the car last year.

i hadnt noticed that. I didnt figure its very sustainable no more winning than he does so i assumed they still were

Raceready
11-02-2023, 05:50 PM
Getting the championship has what to do with popularity? Your boy Biden is the president. How popular is he?< Laugh some more at youYou can better well be sure to the core which way I voted because I am not part of a faction that would have thought that is was so cool of the Lucass series to mimic the Nasky series with that playoff format as you apparently do ! !

Raceready
11-02-2023, 06:58 PM
Lol^ you're all mixed up apparently....Next time while trying to explain yourself, figure out first what you want to say. LHad i been ' Tongue tied " ? ?

Phatdaddy
11-04-2023, 10:31 AM
Lol^ you're all mixed up apparently....

Next time while trying to explain yourself, figure out first what you want to say. L

You post on every topic related to BP32. He obviously rents a lot of space in your head. Have you ever spoken with him about your grievances? I image he's not hard to find, and would probably love to hear your thoughts

Raceready
11-04-2023, 02:18 PM
He knows who I am, if he had any reason to talk to me all he has to do is come see me. I respond to the dirty bobby posts yeah, I respond to various posts on here. isn't that what this is intended for? If not why is there a respond to post option on every thread ? LolWhat's your point?What did that fine young man personally ever do to you [and its seems as if it is only you] to instill this unwarranted hatred towards one of the pillars in this sport that most of us love ? ?

Raceready
11-04-2023, 03:47 PM
Why would you think he done anything to me? He's a danger to others on the track. Your exaggeratoins of him being smooth and clean shows how completely butt hurt with the reality of dirty bobby's on track demeanor... You continue to turn your head at the truth about him and and deny those truths and I'll be here laughing at your comments and rebuttals as so many others on here are doing also... GrinJust don't worry about the others, Concentrate on love and respect for that boy from Illinoy like the " many others on here " are in FACT doing ! 1

Raceready
11-04-2023, 08:57 PM
^I've seen dumb people get frustrated before but this takes the cake... L!That frustration would go away pretty durn quickly just seeing the talented young lad hoisting on up that big old WoO Champeenship trophy ! !

t3r3e3
11-04-2023, 10:00 PM
Bronson
Dennis Erb Jr
Cade Dillard

I thought Stormy and Johnny’s grandparents owned their teams?

Raceready
11-05-2023, 02:11 PM
I was at a WoO show at MTS and walking the pits with my son. We just happened to go up to the wall and check out the track and Bobby was sitting there watching the prep. My son is basically the same age as Bobby and we struck up a conversation with him. We visited for a good while and had a really good conversation with Bobby. I went away with a better appreciation for Bobby and my son, who happens to be a Formula One nut, became a Bobby Pierce follower after that. I found him to be a good guy.To know him is to appreciate him ! ! And he shares more with keeping his fans informed than the average Joe.

Raceready
11-08-2023, 09:55 PM
Kenny Wallace is NASCAR money Glad to see your Watermelon boy in NASKY get a win for that Crackhouse racing team this week ! !

Rajflyboy
11-10-2023, 05:27 AM
Ross is about the only thing exciting in nascar anymore. Kenny Wallace just doesn’t impress me that much on his podcast thingies. I’d much prefer to hear what Rusty has to say on many of these topics.

pierceFAN
11-10-2023, 06:34 AM
You post on every topic related to BP32. He obviously rents a lot of space in your head. Have you ever spoken with him about your grievances? I image he's not hard to find, and would probably love to hear your thoughts

he's an idiot and he's proud of it...he has about a thousand different screen names and carrys conversations with himselves to make it look like everyone else agrees with his stupidly insane comments...he has a raging hard on for anything or anyone who likes bobby...he brings him up in posts that arent even about him...and here is a fact...phil is all talk...hes a big mouth...i called him out and he ran like the little sissy he is...face to face he is as nice as can be....he knows hes a puzzy...he doesnt have the balls to say the stuff that he says about bobby to his face...AND THAT IS A FACT! he is truly a bonified idiot...

Raceready
11-10-2023, 10:40 AM
You could even invite the dangerous little dirty driving bobby into this " I'd still have a beer" together if you wish. I'm all in... GrinYa'all might'n just include that Pierce youngi'n in your get together ? After he is all of the news that is the news about the future of DLM racing as we know it ! ! It would do your heart good to be surrounded by such greatness !

Raceready
11-10-2023, 11:33 AM
I've talked to bobby before. He knows who I am, fact.It must have been an honor and a privilege of young Bobby to have conversed with such an upstanding citizen such as yourself ? ?

Raceready
11-10-2023, 01:19 PM
^ I'm sure that's exactly what he thought.. SmileDid you get anything autographed by him at the least ?

Raceready
11-10-2023, 03:36 PM
No, but he did tell me that you are a scary person... LaughHe thinks that I buy way too much of his awesome merch probably ? ?