PDA

View Full Version : 4 wide salute

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-03-2023, 07:16 PM
Bloomer drops the ball. Right rearTire comes off car when he comes on track. The drama continues 🤦(not a nice word)♂️

gorj
11-03-2023, 07:30 PM
Ha ha - funniest thing I’ve read all day. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)

Highside Hustler25
11-04-2023, 04:54 AM
Wouldn't expect anything less.

Raceready
11-04-2023, 04:01 PM
Bloomer drops the ball. Right rearTire comes off car when he comes on track. The drama continues 臘(not a nice word)♂️Hardly the kind of slatherazzery that anyone would expect from someone that a few consider a GOAT, even over the Late Great Freddy Smith or Billy ' Mr. Smooth" Billy Moyer ! !

Patansplant
11-04-2023, 04:40 PM
Unless something broke people on that team have to be real dumb a$$e$ to put a car on the track and have a tire fall off. Unbeliveable.

Raceready
11-06-2023, 10:13 PM
Unless something broke people on that team have to be real dumb a$$e$ to put a car on the track and have a tire fall off. Unbeliveable.A bunch of " RUMMYS " or " TWEAKERS " perhaps ?

Henry Every
11-10-2023, 11:27 AM
I've seen it happen to many good drivers over the years(lose a wheel), but its difficult to watch Bloomquist keep having to eat humble pie for breakfast, lunch and dinner... He showed speed, which is good. I hope he can rebuild his team. These are the times that try men's souls. I was always more of a Moyer fan, but I respected Bloomquist talent, even though I disagreed with his other life choices.

Raceready
11-10-2023, 01:25 PM
Easy there fuzzy pants, you're going to have a fatal!You should try not to get yourself so worked up like this, seriously.i need not to let this false labeling get me worked on up . . .