PDA

View Full Version : hmmm...there is someyhing different in the air

pierceFAN
12-05-2023, 06:44 AM
...cant help but notice there is hardly any arguing or childish jabs at people and I for one think its refreshing...its nice to post something and not get attacked...its nice to be able to carry on a civil conversation...my opinion but it sure has been nice around here

grt74
12-05-2023, 07:02 AM
...cant help but notice there is hardly any arguing or childish jabs at people and I for one think its refreshing...its nice to post something and not get attacked...its nice to be able to carry on a civil conversation...my opinion but it sure has been nice around here

give it time someone will fudge it up, there is always a screwball around somewhere trying to get a rise, but we need haters too, they are amusement , lol

Flathead
12-05-2023, 07:39 AM
Just sit tight the dome race is about here!

foxfire2dirtracing
12-05-2023, 07:44 AM
He will be back sooner than later!

pierceFAN
12-05-2023, 07:53 AM
well im going to enjoy it while it lasts...you would think after so many bans he might get the hint...

Barbecueboy
12-05-2023, 08:02 AM
“They can’t stop him, they can only hope to contain him”…..Dan Patrick ESPN.

foxfire2dirtracing
12-05-2023, 08:06 AM
It’s not him-the 4m moderators can’t stop him.
But it’s definitely been very pleasurable as you said!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-05-2023, 09:04 AM
☝️☝️
Yes it has. Im suprised it has lasted this long. Going on 2wks.

Highside Hustler25
12-05-2023, 09:19 AM
☝️☝️
Yes it has. Im suprised it has lasted this long. Going on 2wks.

You sure you're really you?😉

84wedge
12-05-2023, 10:51 AM
He'll be back, like a Phoenix rising from the ashes.

MRM
12-05-2023, 12:10 PM
Maybe it's quiet because people are nervous about the future of the sport.

Dirt Clod
12-05-2023, 12:24 PM
Go back years ago when the 4M board had some incredibly knowledgeable race fans that really debated content. Sadly, a select number of knuckleheads ran off a lot of die-hard race fans. Can't blame them for leaving for always getting childly attacked for any comment. You would think this person would get the hint.

Barbecueboy
12-05-2023, 01:12 PM
Die hard race fans ran off to better platforms …..knuckleheads be damd.

pierceFAN
12-05-2023, 01:34 PM
Go back years ago when the 4M board had some incredibly knowledgeable race fans that really debated content. Sadly, a select number of knuckleheads ran off a lot of die-hard race fans. Can't blame them for leaving for always getting childly attacked for any comment. You would think this person would get the hint.

those were the good ole days for sure...it went down hill when "blackford" became a 4m member...its gone down hill from there...and he's proud of it....

Highside Hustler25
12-05-2023, 02:21 PM
There's a lot of active members still here. You can tell by the views. There has definitely been more threads and posting lately. Interesting since there is not much going on.

smooth32
12-05-2023, 02:42 PM
You could be talking about a tricycle race in Maine and somehow he will turn it into a Bobby Pierce bash fest! I don't understand how a grown man can cause so much childish nonsense. I've not been a member as long as some of you, but i've been a member long enough to know that guy is a cancer to this board! I for one hope he stays gone!

dirtcrazy4u
12-06-2023, 08:10 AM
He gets pleasure in getting everyone's feelings ruffled. I say report it to the mods as soon as he pops up with a letter change in someone's screen name. He has to be using his own VPN #. Anyhow, the BP fans and SS, I'm sure at times you may think about saying forget it. I will be letting the mods know as soon as he pops up again, I hope more will do the same.

Buford.Justice
12-06-2023, 09:05 AM
BBQ, better platforms??? How dare you suggest that!!! haha

M4MGA = Make 4M Great Again!!!

Buford.Justice
12-06-2023, 03:22 PM
Just wondering what or who caused the AX to fall on Blackie this time...

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-06-2023, 06:18 PM
Just wondering what or who caused the AX to fall on Blackie this time...

🙋Ill take the blame on this one. I hope I got him good too! Hijacking my screen name making me get another screen name and hijacking that one also. Theres nothing wrong w funning a bit or ruffling a lil feathers but he went to far w me and with others as i see his post to them. I have NO PROBLEMS w any member on here but him. We could have gotten along but he chose not to. So be it thats his call.

MEE
12-06-2023, 06:33 PM
^^ ^^ T Y for your service.

foxfire2dirtracing
12-06-2023, 08:25 PM
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-06-2023, 10:00 PM
I have noticed a lot of different members on here posting. Idk if its cuz of blackies HOG WASH or what. Glad to see it though. 😁✌️

TBSprintFan
12-07-2023, 02:22 AM
I also thank you "THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS"

Dirt Clod
12-07-2023, 09:32 AM
I can't believe that someone would stoop that low to hijack a screen name. What kind of loser would do that on a freaking racing message board. Says a lot about the person's character. Thanks, Sliding for following up on this and getting the trash removed, hopefully longer than shorter. And thanks to all the other knowledgeable race fans on here for also calling out that loser. Keep the great racing info coming, trading ideas and updates! 🏁

pierceFAN
12-07-2023, 09:43 AM
I can't believe that someone would stoop that low to hijack a screen name. What kind of loser would do that on a freaking racing message board. Says a lot about the person's character. Thanks, Sliding for following up on this and getting the trash removed, hopefully longer than shorter. And thanks to all the other knowledgeable race fans on here for also calling out that loser. Keep the great racing info coming, trading ideas and updates! 

He has multiple user names and has conversations with himself...when you read it after he has chimed in with all his screen names it looks like several people have the same opinion as he does
..they all agree with him....he has cloned several members screen names and ran off lots of good members...it is so much better with him gone...you can actually disagree with someone without it turning into a slaughter fest

One Man Gang
12-07-2023, 09:59 AM
I bet he watched the he!l out of the scene on Full Metal Jacket when they first get to the Island and Joker says “Is that you John Wayne ? Is this me ?”

smooth32
12-15-2023, 12:55 PM
I wasn't around in the "old days" but I can say this board has been quite refreshing over the last couple weeks. It's nice to read a thread without having to filter through all the kiddie crap stuff. Whoever ousted the clown thank you!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-15-2023, 02:46 PM
I wasn't around in the "old days" but I can say this board has been quite refreshing over the last couple weeks. It's nice to read a thread without having to filter through all the kiddie crap stuff. Whoever ousted the clown thank you!

For some reason I think hes looking in here at the threads. Its not like him to be gone this long unless hes on winter recess. But yea your right smooth great to read the threads w/o all the gibberish hogg wash. Also were seeing a lot of different members posting. Thank you mods for listening.

Buford.Justice
12-15-2023, 03:19 PM
https://media4.giphy.com/media/PllNNHVRrlVJe/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47gbtrdso0tb02p1v3i6ul6s50oe4f vtewbpg5w560&ep=v1_gifs_related&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
Blackie

Rajflyboy
12-15-2023, 04:02 PM
Is Bobby Pearce at the dome ?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-15-2023, 04:27 PM
Is Bobby Pearce at the dome ?

Yes he is. Sorry no madden though

Raceready
12-15-2023, 05:21 PM
Is Bobby Pearce at the dome ?Yes he is and I might add that he brought a beautiful Christmas themed machine to compete with !

mskdorf
12-15-2023, 08:32 PM
Where is JamesEssix??? That is the real question?!

ftfiowa
12-15-2023, 08:45 PM
essex lost his mother recently