PDA

View Full Version : Borderless Nation!

Buford.Justice
01-07-2024, 12:12 PM
Five urgent updates

Update #1 Under Joe Biden, Border Patrol encountered 300,000+ illegal immigrants in a single month – an all-time record.

Update #2 Biden’s Justice Department threatened legal action to BLOCK a new border security law passed by Texas Republicans.

Update #3 The White House just asked the Supreme Court to allow federal agents to CUT DOWN razor wire at our border.

Update #4 Speaker Johnson and 60+ House Republicans JUST flew to Eagle Pass, Texas to bring national attention to the crisis.

Update #5 House Republicans PASSED the strongest border security bill in history.

Buford.Justice
01-07-2024, 12:15 PM
Meanwhile on top of these isues, illegals are also coming in at a new record rate from Canada, and illegal aliens are being flown into America by the hundreds of thousands at this point.

SssHHHHHhhhh!!!! It's a secret! In a whispering Biden voice.....

jog49
01-07-2024, 12:26 PM
Under Biden, expect 12,000,000 illegals. Jim Jordan on Maria this morning said it was greater than the population of Ohio!

Buford.Justice
01-07-2024, 12:47 PM
At this rate if averaged off there are now 40 new illegals per 1000 in our towns and cities. That means in a small town of 2000 there could be up to 80 new illegals. Fortunately for rural America, the masses are going to big cities and they are crushing the city funds. Many mayors are begging for federal assistance by the billions, for a problem they supported to begin with. It should be their problem, not American taxpayers. Housing is a disaster, as the homeless and entire housing complexes are taking these people in and American citizens have no place to go themselves.

The costs of getting all these people into the country is insane. Can one imaginge the cost alone of flying these people into the country? 200,000 plus airline fares paid for by our government and many of these people getting 5K gift cards and cell phones. And Biden cries for border aid to pay for more of these very things.

But the media and government are focused on stopping Trump from getting elected, because they know he will put an end to the destruction of America. And all those guilty of treason will finally be brought to justice.

If you are an American citizen you are being displaced and replaced by illegal aliens. As American citizens are getting dangerous healhcare options and killed by drug warfare and unsafe vaccines.

Is it now becoming obvious that this current government is going all out to replace and change our entire culture with one that knows little or nothing about freedom and high standards of living.

The universities and entire school systems main purpose is brainwashing our youth and destroying their values.

This is the American Nightmare, not the American Dream..

ss12
01-07-2024, 02:24 PM
DESPERATE Trump BEGS for Help to BAIL HIM OUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0ZFfCjcvco

Buford your cult leader is needing MORE of your money. Just like all other cult leaders, they need all of your money.

Raceready
01-07-2024, 02:33 PM
DESPERATE Trump BEGS for Help to BAIL HIM OUThttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0ZFfCjcvcoBuford your cult leader is needing MORE of your money. Just like all other cult leaders, they need all of your money.Oh POPPYKOCK !

Buford.Justice
01-07-2024, 02:56 PM
DESPERATE Trump BEGS for Help to BAIL HIM OUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0ZFfCjcvco

Buford your cult leader is needing MORE of your money. Just like all other cult leaders, they need all of your money.

Another video by that idiotic moron????? Who cuts out the meat of the Trump speech, the good parts and then weasels in his little hit job. Hope he pats himself on the back for that garbage.

Buford.Justice
01-07-2024, 02:58 PM
Oh POPPYKOCK !

Just like Trump deals with fake news hacks, we have to deal with like minded clowns on here!!

This thread is supposed to be about our border invasion and our nations demise, not another POS hack video attacking Trump.

SS how about some input about this national crisis? You can't can you????

jog49
01-07-2024, 03:00 PM
Just remember, if a revolution ever starts in our lifetimes, ss12's skin can best be peeled off his worthless body with a pocket knife . . . while he is alive!

Buford.Justice
01-07-2024, 03:04 PM
Did you hear that ss????? You can run but you can't hide!!!!! hahahahaha

ss12
01-07-2024, 04:49 PM
Look what this cult leader has you saying. Is this the America you want? Be careful of what you wish for, you might just get it.

ss12
01-07-2024, 05:20 PM
Just remember, if a revolution ever starts in our lifetimes, ss12's skin can best be peeled off his worthless body with a pocket knife . . . while he is alive!

Jog49 are you going to join the revolution? A lot of your cult members are sitting in a prison cell after following your cult leader's orders. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore. Here is your chance to join them in a prison cell. Rumors has it the FBI has been watching this site looking for participants for the Cult45 revolution. If anyone else would like to join in the revolution fill free to sign your name here. Jog49 why don't you start a new thread and get some volunteers for the revolution.

lurker
01-07-2024, 06:04 PM
I have enough guns and ammo to hold them off until CNN gets here.

lurker
01-07-2024, 06:08 PM
Be careful of what you wish for, you might just get it.

Fair enough.

kidrock
01-07-2024, 07:05 PM
Talking about a revolution and all. REALLY. I thought we as Americans were passed that but, I guess not. That kind of talk is the Trump affect all because of a big lie. UNBELIEVABLE.

If this is what we have become here that's pretty sad.

lurker
01-07-2024, 07:38 PM
Prepare to be more sad, kidrock ---- this is only the beginning.

You haven’t even begun to see a divided Nation. Or kickback for that matter.

It’s just getting started. I truly believe what’s next will make January 6th look like childsplay.

Buford.Justice
01-07-2024, 08:11 PM
Look what this cult leader has you saying. Is this the America you want? Be careful of what you wish for, you might just get it.

We already have it. Lawless Democrat cities with mayhem, murders, and theft out of control...

Many a nation has had to revolt to save itself from tyranny.

Trump did not have us saying that. That is our own words.....

People who have lived under freedom are not goiing to get past being enslaved, you are clueless.

Buford.Justice
01-07-2024, 08:13 PM
Talking about a revolution and all. REALLY. I thought we as Americans were passed that but, I guess not. That kind of talk is the Trump affect all because of a big lie. UNBELIEVABLE.

We've been having a mainly peaceful revolution under Obummer and Biden already, including a coup by way of stolen elections....

What do you want people to do, submit to evil tyranny???

Buford.Justice
01-07-2024, 08:16 PM

We as Americans????? Really? Don't make me puke. You may not see an evil government advancing, but most people with any common sense and intelligence do....

I didn't go vote to just have it stolen by fraud and stolen elections you pathetic naive!

Morgs153
01-07-2024, 08:22 PM
It is all by design. They want this problem to be so big that they can't help but say, "We have to make them ALL citizens. We have to give them ALL amnesty. We have to grant them ALL the right to vote."

They are losing a chunk of their usual and customary black vote, which used to be at least 92%. They have lost a a big chunk of the Hispanic vote and the recent polls show even more. They know that legal Hispanics hate illegal immigration but it is all about power. It is all about retaining power.

People right now are no longer buying the sell of J6. It was breach of the Capitol, it was a riot. No way it was an "insurrection" that was going to overthrow the government. For those who committed real crimes and real offenses related to it, they deserve punishment. For those who are victims of the ginned up efforts, I feel bad. I'll give you an example. Steve Baker, an independent journalist who was on the ground and covering the event is being charged for standing on a park bench on federal property. Did you know it is actually a federal crime to stand on a park bench on federal property? Well it is. He stood on a bench to get a better photo above the crowd and he is being charged for it. Three years after the fact. Why? Mostly because his reporting runs contrary to the official narrative and he has exposed one of the left's main J6 witnesses, Officer Dunn, as a liar. He's not mainstream, he's independent, so I guess he's fair game to our feds.

No rational person is buying anymore of their existential threat BS anymore as well. They need all the over the border people who depend on their big government to "hopefully" become future voters. They want this investment to turn into future rewards for power.

The party that warns us of a potential dictator is behaving like a dictator with lawfare, attempts at removal from ballots, not letting the people decide, gaslighting, judicial excess on political enemies and more.

jog49
01-07-2024, 10:26 PM
You put blinders on a mule so he will walk the row. I am amazed at the numbers of dumb people in this country who have no clue as to what is transpiring; many of whom seem to have taken up residence on the good old 4M. To them, they had better wake up and smell the coffee!

kidrock
01-08-2024, 07:13 AM
Lurker, I don't get it. I just don't get it. Trump brings out the worst in people.

kidrock
01-08-2024, 07:16 AM
We as Americans????? Really? Don't make me puke. You may not see an evil government advancing, but most people with any common sense and intelligence do....

I didn't go vote to just have it stolen by fraud and stolen elections you pathetic naive!

Clayton I'm sorry but, people like you are part of the problem.

You're backing a guy who tried to steal the 2020 election and over turn our Democracy. I just don't get it.

kidrock
01-08-2024, 07:30 AM
Jim Jordon has to be one of the most hypocritical congressman out there. He now is saying the Hunter could face a year in prison for doing exactly what he did. Now this is what kind of people Republicans recruit to be elected officials. Jim Jordon you have to be the biggest loser in Congress.

lurker
01-08-2024, 07:39 AM
Lurker, I don't get it. I just don't get it. Trump brings out the worst in people.

Divided Nation wise --- I wouldn’t put all of the blame on Trump. Or on one side or another for that matter. Our County has had a lot of, anti-establishment, anti-Government, types on both side, well before Trump. The Trump system just brought all of this to main-stream levels.

It is my opinion, from ones postings, that person like mcarter815 fell under the anti-establishment category. Just the same, Clayton falls under the anti-Government category.

Anti-establishment - https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/antiestablishment

Anti-Government - https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anti-government

lurker
01-08-2024, 07:42 AM
---- our Democracy. -----

Clayton’s definition of Democracy, and your definition of Democracy are different.

Buford.Justice
01-08-2024, 11:20 AM
I fall under the Libertarian label more than anything else. And kidcrock you really don't know what's happening to this nation, you are a victim of mind control.

lurker
01-08-2024, 12:14 PM
As I have told ss12 a few times ---- I have taken multiple Political tests over the years and every one of them finds me Libertarian. Yet I’m more Conservative than your normal small Government Libertarian. I lean mostly Libertarian, but some of my personal views find me both Democrat and Republican. I’m a weird mix of all I guess.

kidrock
01-08-2024, 12:45 PM
I fall under the Libertarian label more than anything else. And kidcrock you really don't know what's happening to this nation, you are a victim of mind control.
Mind Control but, you're the one that doesn't believe Sandy Hook happen, OK

Raceready
01-08-2024, 12:57 PM
Mind Control but, you're the one that doesn't believe Sandy Hook happen, OKDid the Moon Landing really happen ?

Buford.Justice
01-08-2024, 01:01 PM

In Trump's own words, do you have just one example? Come on tell us one example...

Start backing up your opinions....

kidrock
01-08-2024, 04:25 PM
In Trump's own words, do you have just one example? Come on tell us one example...

Start backing up your opinions....

Jan 6th need I say anymore, Thank you I didn't think so.

kidrock
01-08-2024, 04:29 PM
Did the Moon Landing really happen ?

Really, you're one too. Yes it happened more than once

Did Sandy Hook Happen?

Raceready
01-08-2024, 05:27 PM
Really, you're one too. Yes it happened more than onceDid Sandy Hook Happen?Is Michelle Obama really a man or just a Transvestite dressed in women's attire ?

Morgs153
01-08-2024, 05:32 PM
The FBI/DOJ actually has an acronym AGAAVE. Not for the precursor ingredient of tequila but for - Anti-Govt, Anti-Authority, Violent Extremists. They are doing everything they can to "swell" the numbers of that group.

Now mind you there are some people within this country who indeed would fit into this category but you won't likely find them at a traditional Latin mass offering at a Catholic church, but they looked for them there. You probably won't find them in groups of concerned parents who went to school board meetings to voice their concerns over what was being fed to their children in the way of curriculum and agendas of the far left, but they went and looked for them there as well. These things have been proven.

As I mentioned in a different post, the FBI has obtained the complete list of all passengers from TSA who came and went from DC in and around J6/21. Without any further investigation or justification they promptly dumped all those names into a database to support this AGAAVE program and also under the auspices of what is called "Quiet Skies". (reference Federal Air Marshal whistleblower Sonja Labosco.) This is simply done to inflate numbers and inflate a created problem. A self-licking ice cream cone if you will. They can now go to Congress and claim they are tracking sooooo many new threats that they need more people, more funding, more laws, more abilities.

The FBI/DOJ isn't at all too concerned about what we seen from left wing groups like Antifa and BLM and what they were capable of and what they were responsible for during their mostly peaceful but sometimes fiery protests of 2020 where many people wound up dead and property damage went into the billions, including fire-bombing some federal buildings. For the few defendants who came out of that episode their punishments have been far less severe than for people who maybe walked into a building and took a selfie.

Supposedly there were two pipe bomb devices left in DC around J6. One near the DNC and one near the RNC. Ever wonder why nobody has been caught for that? Why the FBI can track down someone after three years for simply standing on a park bench on federal property, charge them for it and call that a win somehow but the pipe bomb case??? No city in America has more cameras than DC. The FBI has used geofence all over that area to go after other people (political enemies). Images of the suspected pipe bomber showed that person using a phone. That pipe bomber will go into the great bin of things we'll never know. Things like who really killed Seth Rich and who leaked the Dobbs decision from the Supreme Court.

What is happening at the border is no accident.

kidrock
01-08-2024, 05:44 PM
Is Michelle Obama really a man or just a Transvestite dressed in women's attire ?

Did Sandy Hook Happen?

lurker
01-08-2024, 07:03 PM
The FBI/DOJ isn't at all too concerned about what we seen from left wing groups like Antifa and BLM and what they were capable of and what they were responsible for during their mostly peaceful but sometimes fiery protests of 2020 where many people wound up dead and property damage went into the billions, including fire-bombing some federal buildings. For the few defendants who came out of that episode their punishments have been far less severe than for people who maybe walked into a building and took a selfie.

Why aren’t the FBI/DOJ concerned about Antifa and BLM? Why do they get a free pass, and J6 doesn’t?

Buford.Justice
01-08-2024, 07:59 PM
Jan 6th need I say anymore, Thank you I didn't think so.

It was a setup. Trump is innocent, so are those rotting in jails over this farce. SO you need to say something that is actually true..

You're Aunt Liz says that peoples emails and texts need to be viewed so they can charge some more people for Jan 6th. Jan 6th a made up reason to weaponize the government against all opposing this government and Biden.

Buford.Justice
01-08-2024, 08:01 PM
Did Sandy Hook Happen?

Did you really happen????

kidrock
01-08-2024, 09:34 PM
Did you really happen????

Did Sandy Hook Happen?

lurker
01-08-2024, 10:17 PM
Jan 6th a made up reason to weaponize the government against all opposing this government and Biden.

Interesting comment.

kidrock
01-08-2024, 10:35 PM
Clayton do you think everything is a conspiracy? 911, Sandy Hook, Jan 6th?

jog49
01-08-2024, 11:19 PM
"You're backing a guy who tried to steal the 2020 election and over turn our Democracy"

Perhaps the dumbest thing I've ever read on this message board.

Morgs153
01-08-2024, 11:48 PM
Lurker - Why aren’t the FBI/DOJ concerned about Antifa and BLM? Why do they get a free pass, and J6 doesn’t?

You don't go punishing your own foot soldiers.

The more you can beat a drum on J6 the more you sell the story and keep the gaslighting going.

J6 was not an insurrection. There was no possible way it had a remote chance in he!! of overthrowing the government and any rational person knows that. J6 was a riot and breach of the Capitol. Do I wish it never would have happened? You better believe it. It has become the holiest of all days for those on the left. It has become the gift that keeps on giving for their narrative. Hearing the words "existential threat" has become a drinking game.

I'll say it again. For those who went into that building and did stupid sh!t, broke things, and messed with the police in the wrong way. That's wrong and you probably deserve what's coming. But for those who may have been caught up in a moment, walked in and walked out, maybe took a selfie or two and never broke a thing or hurt anyone. You don't deserve the excess of the federal government foisted upon you just so someone can prove a political point.

Remember the much publicized Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping case? When five people were in a truck in Michigan going to scope out and case her property in northern Michigan two of those people were FBI informants and one was an FBI agent. Three out of five. Nobody knows to this day how many federal agents and informants were on the ground on J6.

Every time I hear this nonsense about another term of Trump becoming a "dictator" I just laugh. How stupid. Does anyone not know the history of dictators and the forms of government they came to power under? Pretty much all of them had their rise to power when they were between 30-40 YOA, not their mid to late 70s. Not a one I can think of came from a system of government with a representative Republic. The depth of the swamp is deep in Washington. I don't mean the elected officials. I mean the bureaucrats and civil servants. No one person and cabinet of officials in one term would be able to pull off anything near what a dictatorship looks like. The people who speak those words are abject fools spouting hyperbole and they know it. They only hope people who hear those words don't take the time to think it through and merely believe it, and repeat it.

lurker
01-09-2024, 12:06 AM
Thanks Morgs153

Morgs153
01-09-2024, 09:18 AM
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/338-the-kyle-seraphin-show-104904386/

Good podcast segment to listen to regarding anniversary of J6 by Kyle Seraphin.

https://open.ink/collections/j6

Above link is a documentary of the J6 timeline from an independent source. I just found out about it.

Buford.Justice
01-09-2024, 02:42 PM
Clayton do you think everything is a conspiracy? 911, Sandy Hook, Jan 6th?

No but I do get tired of the left getting away with crying "conspiracy theory" every time someone tries to report news and information that conflicts with what they are trying to force the people to believe.

That's really so dishonest , lame, and lazy of them to try to pass off legitimate arguements as conspiracy theories... Not to mention censoring information off search engines.

Example, proof of stolen elections not even allowed to be investigated or evidence not being allowed to go to courts.

Did you know that Liz Chaney destroyed many incriminating emails and texts concerning Jan 6th because they disproved the legitimacy of the Jan 6th charges? Why does the left get to delete voting records that by law are supposed to be kept just in case of voter fraud? That has happened in every single swing state in 2020, Penn, Wisconsin, Georgia, Michigan, Arizona, Illinois, and other states also.

I'm not making this stuff up...

Seven Democrats and two Republicans are on the bipartisan (ha ha) Jan 6th committee. Each was appointed by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., after House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif. retracted his choices.

Rep. Liz Cheney, 55, of Wyoming is the vice chair of the panel and one of the two Republicans on the select committee along with Adam Kinzinger, both Trump haters obsessed with the agenda of destroying Trump. MTG was voted off, that's nice!!!

Sounds like a really great fair and objective committee for sure!!! woo hoo!!

kidrock
01-09-2024, 04:30 PM
We are just going to have to agree to disagree.

Raceready
01-09-2024, 05:33 PM
We are just going to have to agree to disagree.From what I've read; You are a big fan of that Lezz Cheney gal ?

kidrock
01-09-2024, 06:44 PM
From what I've read; You are a big fan of that Lezz Cheney gal ?

I wouldn't by any means say a big fan but, RESPECT yes I do. She was willing to put her career on the line to tell the truth and is still telling the truth to this day. She wants it to go to trial so everyone can see for themselves. I'm not so sure that's going to happen. It's looking like Trump could keep delaying these trials and when Elected President again they will magically go away. As it stands right now it does like Trump could be re-elected. Yes I said it.

Raceready
01-09-2024, 07:07 PM
I wouldn't by any means say a big fan but, RESPECT yes I do. She was willing to put her career on the line to tell the truth and is still telling the truth to this day. She wants it to go to trial so everyone can see for themselves. I'm not so sure that's going to happen. It's looking like Trump could keep delaying these trials and when Elected President again they will magically go away. As it stands right now it does like Trump could be re-elected. Yes I said it.Re elected for the 2nd time in 4 years ! !

Buford.Justice
01-09-2024, 07:58 PM
I wouldn't by any means say a big fan but, RESPECT yes I do. She was willing to put her career on the line to tell the truth and is still telling the truth to this day. She wants it to go to trial so everyone can see for themselves. I'm not so sure that's going to happen. It's looking like Trump could keep delaying these trials and when Elected President again they will magically go away. As it stands right now it does like Trump could be re-elected. Yes I said it.

Rolleyes to the max. What a pukable post!!!!

What Dem ever finally got brought to court? None, they always delay or just plain won't show up for court dates. Like Hunter Biden. Like Chris Wray? Like Eric Holder, etc etc

Even Menendez is yet to be charged.

Buford.Justice
01-09-2024, 08:01 PM

No she gambled and lost big time. Now she can't even be dog catcher, unless it's for the Dem party.

She knows Jan 6th was a set up. She does not stand for truth period. She deleted emails and texts I repeat that didn't support the Big Setup.

ZERO25
01-09-2024, 08:06 PM
Jog49 are you going to join the revolution? A lot of your cult members are sitting in a prison cell after following your cult leader's orders. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore. Here is your chance to join them in a prison cell. Rumors has it the FBI has been watching this site looking for participants for the Cult45 revolution. If anyone else would like to join in the revolution fill free to sign your name here. Jog49 why don't you start a new thread and get some volunteers for the revolution.

There was one once........its name was The American!

Without it, you wouldnt be here. Be careful what you DONT wish for!

kidrock
01-09-2024, 08:43 PM
No she gambled and lost big time. Now she can't even be dog catcher, unless it's for the Dem party.

She knows Jan 6th was a set up. She no she not standing for truth period. She deleted emails and tests I repeat that ddin't support the Big Setup.

I agree to disagree.......................................... ..................

kidrock
01-09-2024, 08:47 PM
Rolleyes to the max. What a pukable post!!!!

What Dem ever finally got brought to court? None, they always delay or just plain won't show up for court dates. Like Hunter Biden. Like Chris Wray? Like Eric Holder, etc etc

Even Menendez is yet to be charged.

Oh yeah I forgot this is Political lmao.............................................. .....................

Raceready
01-10-2024, 09:25 AM
I agree to disagree.......................................... ..................I was told that she was a victim of F.A.F.O. , whatever that means ? Therefore I agree to disagree with your disagreement.

Buford.Justice
01-10-2024, 11:21 AM
I agree to disagree.......................................... ..................

I don't agree to disagree. You're wrong about so much and just won't admit it.

It really does look you just can't even try to look at things objectively.

ss12
01-12-2024, 11:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBrC26trGec

10 facts about illegals.

From the copy and paste Specialist!!

kidrock
01-12-2024, 01:20 PM
I don't agree to disagree. You're wrong about so much and just won't admit it.

It really does look you just can't even try to look at things objectively.

Ok I will play along. You're wrong about so much and just won't admit it. Is this better.

Buford.Justice
01-12-2024, 02:23 PM
Ok I will play along. You're wrong about so much and just won't admit it. Is this better.

No, it's just more of your "monkey shines"... hahahaha

Buford.Justice
01-12-2024, 02:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBrC26trGec

10 facts about illegals.

From the copy and paste Specialist!!

A person would have to be stupid, gullible, foolish, an idiot, and a brainwashed snowflake, to buy such a stupid, foolish, idiotic, piece of globalist and Marxist propaganda.

You just lost even more credibility from your already exhausted supply of it.

That's stooping as low as you can get to post that POC!!!

So you are defending illegal immigration as the actual laws are written, just like Biden and the left, you are drooling overn the millions of potential votes and the destruction of America to boot.

Bad people are making that propaganda, ones who will do anything for a buck.

Buford.Justice
01-19-2024, 10:12 AM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1747446322360390054

This ain't happening, I must wake up from this nightmare!

Barbecueboy
01-19-2024, 10:31 AM
A person would have to be stupid, gullible, foolish, an idiot, and a brainwashed snowflake, to buy such a stupid, foolish, idiotic, piece of globalist and Marxist propaganda.

You just lost even more credibility from your already exhausted supply of it.

That's stooping as low as you can get to post that POC!!!

So you are defending illegal immigration as the actual laws are written, just like Biden and the left, you are drooling overn the millions of potential votes and the destruction of America to boot.

Bad people are making that propaganda, ones who will do anything for a buck.
Ones that do anything for a buck are normally referred to as whores or prostitutes….right?

ss12
01-19-2024, 12:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2feOvFoBCg&t=603s

Buford.Justice
01-19-2024, 04:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2feOvFoBCg&t=603s

That man is a total traitor of America. His justice will come for his wicked and evil deeds, these videos are vile and outrageous....

Why anyone would keep posting his garbage videos is insane....

Buford.Justice
01-24-2024, 02:56 PM
ss shame on you for supporting this!!!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1734699680544764401

Great news citizens of America!!! These guys are going to New York City to join the military.

Every day horrible things are happening that will destroy America if not stopped.

Did you hear the part where they are getting addresses? Surely they are fabricating fraudulant ballots to use these people for voting. DEM of course. All a part of the next "most secure election in American history" in 2024 also!

SS why not just let everyone world wide, be able to vote in our elections?

ss, a coconut must have fell on your head at birth and took the place of your real head!!!

jog49
01-24-2024, 05:18 PM
"SS why not just let everyone world wide, be able to vote in our elections?"

Don't say that too loudly or the Democrats will seize upon it like a leopard on an antelope!

ZERO25
01-24-2024, 07:01 PM
Bidens gonna need all those 15 mil illegal votes!

Fwiw.......Biden will either get impeached or have a sudden health crisis! Obama, i mean Democrats, will not allow him to run again!

ss12
01-26-2024, 06:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMNA6l-ShZA

Buford.Justice
01-26-2024, 08:06 PM
TRASH

That SOB is a liberal nut job!!!!

That clown has bed bugs in his beard. And POOP for brains.

Buford.Justice
01-26-2024, 08:11 PM
ss you just posted the stupidest thing yet. That man needs a ten minute drum solo played on his head with a couple of black jacks.

ss12
01-26-2024, 08:56 PM
Buford, sell your house Cult45 (the rapist) needs your cash to pay E. Jean Carroll. How much was awarded to her?

Marla or E. Jean Carroll Cult45 couldn't tell the difference between the two.

Grabbing that pu***y sure did cost him. I wonder if he thinks it was worth it.

What does it take to be the leading candidate for the republican party? You have to be found guilty in a court of law of rape.

Candidates Matter

Barbecueboy
01-27-2024, 07:52 AM
Well, apparently you can be president if you rape the system and then point fingers at republicans for doing the same? So there’s that.

She never sees a dime btw.

ss12
01-27-2024, 08:41 AM
The only person who is raping the system is the rapist(cult45) himself. Raping the gullible of their wealth to pay for his crimes. She will see close to billion of dimes.

5 million or 83 million? Cult45 should have kept his mouth shut and paid the 5 million dollars.

Buford.Justice
01-27-2024, 11:21 AM
Bidens gonna need all those 15 mil illegal votes!

Fwiw.......Biden will either get impeached or have a sudden health crisis! Obama, i mean Democrats, will not allow him to run again!

The scary part is, that millions of these illegals could vote multiple times.

Buford.Justice
01-27-2024, 02:47 PM
The only person who is raping the system is the rapist(cult45) himself. Raping the gullible of their wealth to pay for his crimes. She will see close to billion of dimes.

5 million or 83 million? Cult45 should have kept his mouth shut and paid the 5 million dollars.

NO SIR!!!! Some nerve you have! Explain the video below, bring it!!

https://youtu.be/wTuXK98Dfy4

This is the reality, not made up political agenda lies that are made up.

BTW that's not the end of this fraud, Trump will appeal, but the act of keeping Trump in court rooms and off the campaign trail, on purpose, is accomplished to some degree.

You need to look at this for what it is and be honest. 83 million dollars for defamation alone of a woman that is a proven liar and pulls these stunts as a a totsl lying SLU* working with leftist prosecutors who are backed by this government? Really? How do you defame someone that already has a rotten reputation?

Don't matter to you does it?

How infantile to believe these fake charges and to sit there with glee that a great man who did not do those lying crimes getting hosed by a corrupt court with a paid off biased jury.

The truth does not matter, does it ss???

You need to be showing us that Biden, Mayorkas and their coup cartel are not desroying America. Not attacking the person that would put a stop to this REAL DICTATOR and his lieing minions.

Here we have a real dictator telling a state they can't defend their own borders and invading the border to cut razor wire to let millions more illegals in. A thousand have died and counting, and that;s not even counting the murders these people are doing in our nation.

It's getting very clear that you are supporting the end of America. And I can't see how you don't even know it.

No man should keep their mouth shut when they are telling the truth and trying to defend themselves in a court of law, not even in a kangaroo court.

Highside Hustler25
01-27-2024, 03:25 PM
Buford, sell your house Cult45 (the rapist) needs your cash to pay E. Jean Carroll. How much was awarded to her?

$2,500,000,000
$2,417,000,000
I think he's got enough for lunch money.

Buford.Justice
01-27-2024, 03:47 PM
https://youtu.be/Mexc-XYexqo

Barbecueboy
01-27-2024, 05:13 PM

You spelled cult47 wrong……

ZERO25
01-27-2024, 10:32 PM
5 million or 83 million? Cult46... and his crackhead son,should have kept their mouth shut and paid the Ukranians back!

Fixed it for ya!

Barbecueboy
01-28-2024, 07:01 AM
Think you mean cult 46 zero….but yes to the rest.

ss12
01-28-2024, 08:20 AM
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=YNIZkArn&id=61DE98F9DA78642171131148CAF5F1269B42B508&thid=OIP.YNIZkArndWsvKRa_rwAnhQHaHa&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fstatic01.nyt.com%2fimages%2 f2023%2f08%2f25%2fmultimedia%2f24trump-georgia-mugshot%2f25themorning-mug-fjqg-articleLarge.jpg%3fquality%3d75%26auto%3dwebp%26di sable%3dupscale&cdnurl=https%3a%2f%2fth.bing.com%2fth%2fid%2fR.60d 219900ae7756b2f2916bfaf002785%3frik%3dCLVCmybx9cpI EQ%26pid%3dImgRaw%26r%3d0&exph=600&expw=600&q=president+trump+booking+photo&simid=608053501556841344&FORM=IRPRST&ck=00D7C7A4A9ED392A058DCA37A0C44A3E&selectedIndex=0&itb=0&idpp=overlayview&ajaxhist=0&ajaxserp=0

BBQ, you got it wrong here is cult45 new number: P001135809 If you are going to be the republican's leading candidate you need a mug shot and need to be arrested for a crime. Just new reqiurements for the law and order party.

lurker
01-28-2024, 08:45 AM
Nice deflection from the criminal Biden.

ss12
01-28-2024, 09:54 AM
House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer, R-Ky., is losing support among his GOP colleagues over his handling of the Biden impeachment probe, with some declaring the inquiry chocks up to a "clueless investigation" at best and a "disaster" at worst.

“One would be hard pressed to find the best moment for James Comer in the Oversight Committee,” one House Republican lawmaker, speaking anonymously to protect relationships, told The Messenger. “It’s been a parade of embarrassments.”

https://news.yahoo.com/house-republicans-cry-james-comers-204106883.html

ss12
01-28-2024, 10:04 AM
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=qZMtzJtH&id=BB56799253432B520C7AFDF11C9868550C3AFCC5&thid=OIP.qZMtzJtHEHRGiq81LMO_pAHaE8&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fyalibnan.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2020%2f10%2ftrump-trouble-1536x1024.png&cdnurl=https%3a%2f%2fth.bing.com%2fth%2fid%2fR.a99 32dcc9b471074468aaf352cc3bfa4%3frik%3dxfw6DFVomBzx %252fQ%26pid%3dImgRaw%26r%3d0&exph=1024&expw=1536&q=president+trump+booking+photo&simid=608036927312300681&FORM=IRPRST&ck=DEE5862494A2708A879F436A563C1B6C&selectedIndex=0&itb=0&idpp=overlayview&ajaxhist=0&ajaxserp=0

lurker
01-28-2024, 11:39 AM
I was talking about convicted criminal Hunter Biden.

Barbecueboy
01-28-2024, 05:07 PM
Nice deflection from the criminal Biden.

You can always tell when he has nothing, the deflection pixies starts dancing…..it’s pretty easy to spot.

ZERO25
01-28-2024, 08:07 PM
Does his union boss know how much time he spends searching for Trump "porno"?

algarra718
02-04-2024, 09:44 PM
Yes, It's looking like Trump could keep delaying these trials and when Elected President again they will magically go away.

Raceready
02-05-2024, 08:28 AM
Obama did mention once something about Don having a magic wand.And we know that the Honorable Mr. Trumps magic wand wouldn't have been made in China !

Raceready
02-05-2024, 01:45 PM
[QUOTE=Howdy Doody;2479122]That there wand could a been made in West by God danm Virginee fur all I know![/QUOTEMight have originated as a stir stick for the mash used in making " SHINE " ? ?

ZERO25
02-05-2024, 09:36 PM
Hopefully, that magic wand puts the bumbling idiot and his son in prison!

ss12
02-07-2024, 07:03 AM
Zero which son, Don Jr or Eric?

Raceready
02-07-2024, 09:44 AM
Zero which son, Don Jr or Eric?Oh; You think you are so clever.

Buford.Justice
02-07-2024, 10:02 AM
Oh; You think you are so clever.

Totally pukable......

Buford.Justice
03-21-2024, 09:33 PM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1770886341879885952

Texas bourder with illegals forcing the national guard out of the way.

Wake up, were losing our nation.