PDA

View Full Version : Hunter shows up at the hearing today.

ss12
01-10-2024, 11:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu8ktwy-8ZY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqcDCmsLWqA

kidrock
01-10-2024, 02:12 PM
To bad the Republicans didn't call Hunters Bluff and had him testify. He called their bluff and they blinked.

Buford.Justice
01-10-2024, 02:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu8ktwy-8ZY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqcDCmsLWqA

This Ben Mieselas or whatever is BS!!! Please don't show any more of his hack videos. Utter garbage!!

You guys seem supportive of both Bidens no matter what they do. It's rediculous!!!

And Ben Weaselas is a nutjob...

Buford.Justice
01-10-2024, 02:41 PM
To bad the Republicans didn't call Hunters Bluff and had him testify. He called their bluff and they blinked.

I've called you out all the time and all you do is blink and deflect. hahahaahhaaa

You guys need to get a room and share your fake news and propaganda, so we can clean this place up. hahahahaa

Buford.Justice
01-10-2024, 03:08 PM
Run Hunter Run!!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1745110209088094540

Boy did they split in a flash!!!!

Morgs153
01-10-2024, 03:51 PM
When Steve Bannon showed up and tried to do what Hunter is doing they gave him four months.

You don't get to make your own rules as the person subpoenaed.

kidrock
01-10-2024, 04:04 PM
When Steve Bannon showed up and tried to do what Hunter is doing they gave him four months.

Agreed............................................ ..............

kidrock
01-10-2024, 04:06 PM
I've called you out all the time and all you do is blink and deflect. hahahaahhaaa

You guys need to get a room and share your fake news and propaganda, so we can clean this place up. hahahahaa

You're such a pest lol............................................... .................

Barbecueboy
01-10-2024, 04:51 PM

No, he didn’t……..and no, they didn’t.

Barbecueboy
01-10-2024, 04:53 PM

Rules don’t apply to Hunter….that’s the problem.

ss12
01-10-2024, 05:19 PM
The following members of the republican party that have still not shown up for their subpoena from Jan 6 hearing.
Scott Perry, Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan, Mo Brooks, Biggs, And Kevin McCarthy. Hunter Biden has shown up twice. As far as the rules kind of hard to do when the republicans keep changing them. If they have such as case, they should have gotten his testimony today. Just more proof this is just a political stunt in order to hurt President Biden. The Republicans just want it done behind closed doors so they can spread Lies to their Gullible voters who will believe what they say as facts. And that's why they wouldn't get his testimony today. Afraid their gullible voters would hear the truth and they don't want that. Funny how the republican's wants to lock someone up for doing the same thing they are guilty of.

lurker
01-10-2024, 05:31 PM
-----

Sounds like a Nancy Pelosi stonewalling trick to me.

ss12
01-10-2024, 07:42 PM
Sounds like to me the republican don't have nothing on the Biden's. Afraid to let the independent voters know they have nothing on the Bidens. It's been all lies. The MAGA on the right has ruining the republican party that I knew. Candidates matter! Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

lurker
01-10-2024, 08:10 PM
I get what you’re saying, but it still sounds a lot like what the Nancy and her band of goons did regarding the Impeachment charade.

--- Just more proof this is just a political stunt in order to hurt President Trump. The Democrats just want it done behind closed doors so they can spread Lies to their Gullible voters who will believe what they say as facts. -----

I changed just two words in your post and its Nancy’ish.

Barbecueboy
01-10-2024, 08:29 PM
They hate when you do that….lol

Buford.Justice
01-10-2024, 08:38 PM
The following members of the republican party that have still not shown up for their subpoena from Jan 6 hearing.
Scott Perry, Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan, Mo Brooks, Biggs, And Kevin McCarthy. Hunter Biden has shown up twice. As far as the rules kind of hard to do when the republicans keep changing them. If they have such as case, they should have gotten his testimony today. Just more proof this is just a political stunt in order to hurt President Biden. The Republicans just want it done behind closed doors so they can spread Lies to their Gullible voters who will believe what they say as facts. And that's why they wouldn't get his testimony today. Afraid their gullible voters would hear the truth and they don't want that. Funny how the republican's wants to lock someone up for doing the same thing they are guilty of.

Why show up for doing nothing wrong. You like it when Republicans give in to fake charges though.

Wait on the other hand, I actually find your post to ridiculous to even respond to. IT's just insulting and not true.

Buford.Justice
01-10-2024, 08:40 PM
Sounds like to me the republican don't have nothing on the Biden's. Afraid to let the independent voters know they have nothing on the Bidens. It's been all lies. The MAGA on the right has ruining the republican party that I knew. Candidates matter! Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

You have to brainwashed to the hilt!!!! Please seek help!

The Bidens are guilty, the justice system is owned and won't prosecute.

lurker
01-10-2024, 08:59 PM
You mean “Owned” by the Democrats, and I have no doubt the Biden’s are corrupt.

ss12
01-10-2024, 09:14 PM
The republicans also think that Biden's are corrupt but, just don't have any evident to prove it.

lurker
01-10-2024, 10:20 PM
I’ve read enough about the Biden’s to come to my own adult conclusions that they are corrupt. Joe’s shady influences in Ukraine, Hunter’s tax plea deal, Hunter’s illegal gun purchase, Hunter’s cocaine and crack drug problem ---- problem is, the Judicial system falls in favor of the Biden’s innocence.

Barbecueboy
01-11-2024, 06:26 AM
This is not a “ come to your own conclusion” zone……cut and paste conclusions only please🤘

kidrock
01-11-2024, 08:34 AM
I guess I just don't see the problem with someone cutting and pasting articles on here.

Barbecueboy
01-11-2024, 09:15 AM
The cutting and pasting part isn’t the problem, the not giving credit to the original author and representing the words as your own is where it gets sketchy…..but, we’ve had this conversation over and over.
Stop being protective and coy.

Buford.Justice
01-11-2024, 11:03 AM
BBQ sometimes I do forget to post the source. But I also do a lot of commentary on my own.

ss12
01-11-2024, 11:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN3n6GtXfWk

ss12
01-11-2024, 12:02 PM
BBQ, if you don't like what I post quit reading it. You can put me on your ignore list. No matter what I post you will find something wrong with it. If other posters copy and paste, you will not say a thing to them.

kidrock
01-11-2024, 12:04 PM
BBQ, I don't see where ss12 or Clayton took credit for anything. They just posted article or video. I guess that's what threw me off.

Raceready
01-11-2024, 03:19 PM
BBQ, if you don't like what I post quit reading it. You can put me on your ignore list. No matter what I post you will find something wrong with it. If other posters copy and paste, you will not say a thing to them.That would be the same as burying ones head in the sand ? ? From what I've read, I don't that BBQ is not a snowflake so he can keep viewing your unpatriotic prattle ! !

Barbecueboy
01-11-2024, 04:59 PM
BBQ, if you don't like what I post quit reading it. You can put me on your ignore list. No matter what I post you will find something wrong with it. If other posters copy and paste, you will not say a thing to them.

I never mentioned any names here? You guilty of something bit dog?

ss12
01-12-2024, 07:10 AM
BBQ, I'm guilty of nothing! I was just posting if you don't like my post just put me on your ignore list. Keep playing your 3rd grader games. Have a Nice day at work!

Barbecueboy
01-12-2024, 09:29 AM
Well third grade is about when I started learning very good reading and comprehension skills….…but again, never once mentioned your name here so why so guilty?

And speaking of third grade games, chances of finding you devoid of any of those in your posts “ will not be in your favor ruski”.

ss12
01-12-2024, 10:10 AM
BBQ, again guilty of nothing. You are the one complaining about posters copying and pasting. If you don't like what I post or how I post just put me on your ignore list. This is a forum not an English class. Why do you always attack me and nobody else when I mis-spell a word or use improper grammar? The truth is you have been defeated and that all you have left. Sorry you can't Keep up with modern technology as far as copy and paste. If you are using windows without a mouse, use the control and the letter C for copying and control V for pasting. Just trying to help you keep up with modern technology and make your life a little easier.

Barbecueboy
01-12-2024, 02:06 PM
Most smart folks read an article,digest it’s content and then make an educated opinion…most honest folks that cut and paste only to make their point usually give credit to the author…..

You don’t do either real well based on your posting history….just pointing it out.

Barbecueboy
01-12-2024, 02:08 PM
You’re on the island , enjoy island life sir……it’s normally calming, didn’t mean to strike a nerve.🤡

Buford.Justice
01-12-2024, 02:21 PM
BBQ, again guilty of nothing. You are the one complaining about posters copying and pasting. If you don't like what I post or how I post just put me on your ignore list. This is a forum not an English class. Why do you always attack me and nobody else when I mis-spell a word or use improper grammar? The truth is you have been defeated and that all you have left. Sorry you can't Keep up with modern technology as far as copy and paste. If you are using windows without a mouse, use the control and the letter C for copying and control V for pasting. Just trying to help you keep up with modern technology and make your life a little easier.

ss Guilty of misinformation and malinformation as charged!!!! hahahhhaaaa

lurker
01-12-2024, 10:55 PM
This is a forum not an English class. Why do you always attack me and nobody else when I mis-spell a word or use improper grammar?

You misspelled misspell.

lurker
01-12-2024, 11:01 PM
…most honest folks that cut and paste only to make their point usually give credit to the author…..

Its training you only get in the union, so you wouldn’t understand.

Barbecueboy
01-13-2024, 07:17 AM
I’ve heard those guys like to “ borrow” things while acting like they’re working sometimes……certainly not all of them but that is the word around the campfire.

Borrowing words that aren’t yours is no difference I guess?

Buford.Justice
01-13-2024, 04:39 PM
Courthouses with trees and ropes might correct many of this nations ails!!!!

Traitors be hanged!