PDA

View Full Version : Leebo

gorj
01-18-2024, 11:35 AM
Lost a great friend and die hard race fan 13 years ago. He loved this message board, RIP Lee and Bea

flagone
01-18-2024, 03:35 PM
I still think about him every time I drive through the gates at Screven

d-glenn
01-18-2024, 04:00 PM
I first met Lee and Bea at Atomic Speedway, TN, Lee had organized a 4M breakfast at the Dinner Bell in Lenior City on Saturday, in fact I rode with them. We became friends at that time. Lee sure loved Freddy Smith and racing.

miso_ohio
01-18-2024, 07:49 PM
Cant believe it has been that long, I never got the chance to meet him at a race but he was a huge part of this forum back then.

ftfiowa
01-18-2024, 08:47 PM
this post needs removed, has nothing to do with current lm racing. i miss my dad gioing to races but i dont post about it....between this and the post about the WoO video game smh....

Highside Hustler25
01-18-2024, 08:52 PM
^
You should really delete this post.

GA-DIRT
01-19-2024, 07:29 AM
Sorry for your loss of your dad, a your disrespect for Lee, he was a great friend to a lot of us . Brownie Brown

Barbecueboy
01-19-2024, 07:47 AM
I never met him but the folks on here that did that show all this mad respect and admiration and share the great stories about him tells me all I need to know. Very respectful to let those feelings be known imo.

gorj
01-19-2024, 11:24 AM
Thanks y’all, In remembrance…..a thanks to this board and Flagone/Red Screven Motor Speedway for a section on this 4rum and the grandstands named after Leebo.

Dirtfans.com
http://www.dirtfans.com/LeeKindred.html

Buford.Justice
01-19-2024, 04:29 PM
leebo was "the man" on 4M for several years.. One of the good ole dirt racing fan couples ever. Sad to this day, that he is not here anymore.

Henry Every
01-20-2024, 07:41 AM
I remember Leebo, never had a cross word, a gentleman. 4m was a different place then, a different generation. RIP Leebo

B_K
01-21-2024, 06:04 AM
this post needs removed, has nothing to do with current lm racing. i miss my dad gioing to races but i dont post about it....between this and the post about the WoO video game smh....

He should have taught you how to be a decent human being and to maybe have a little respect.

There’s like 10-12 active posts on this site. If scrolling past a couple is too much to deal with, I can’t imagine how miserable day to day must be for you.

Raceready
01-21-2024, 07:56 AM
this post needs removed, has nothing to do with current lm racing. i miss my dad gioing to races but i dont post about it....between this and the post about the WoO video game smh....Gee I thought that you were going to moan about the helmcomm person that posts all season long on here about relatively unknown drivers with a full run down of stories and results from about 6 classes including 4 cylinders and street stocks ? ?

Dirt Clod
01-21-2024, 08:27 AM
Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post

Jan. 18th and we have a candidate for worst comment of the year. I thought this was a joke at first. How can you question a thread remembering a class guy like Leebo. Have some sensitivity ftfiowa.