PDA

View Full Version : Carson Brown

hardracer32
01-29-2024, 05:53 AM
Been watching some of his YouTube, FB videos, etc. I'm just wondering where the enormous amount of money is coming from to fund that operation? They had a freaking convoy of trucks and trailers going to Florida for speedweeks. As far as I can tell, he hasn't made a feature yet. Will be interesting to see how he develops.

cjsracing
01-30-2024, 01:45 PM
Been watching some of his YouTube, FB videos, etc. I'm just wondering where the enormous amount of money is coming from to fund that operation? They had a freaking convoy of trucks and trailers going to Florida for speedweeks. As far as I can tell, he hasn't made a feature yet. Will be interesting to see how he develops.

He's also the kid that paid Marlar big $$$ last year to provide a car and teach him how to race.

zyoung25
01-30-2024, 03:47 PM
I'm going to guess his money comes from a family member that has something to do with PayCafe. I don't know if Ive seen a car of his yet that doesn't have that on it. It looks like a big corporation. It also looks like whoever is behind him doesn't plan to keep him on dirt either.

dirty-white-boy
01-31-2024, 08:52 AM
I'm going to guess his money comes from a family member that has something to do with PayCafe. I don't know if Ive seen a car of his yet that doesn't have that on it. It looks like a big corporation. It also looks like whoever is behind him doesn't plan to keep him on dirt either.

PayCafe...how do you try to be like Paypal without saying you are trying to be like Paypal LOL

JCSullivan00
01-31-2024, 12:32 PM
PayCafe...how do you try to be like Paypal without saying you are trying to be like Paypal LOL

It's more like square than Paypal.