PDA

View Full Version : Project 2025

Buford.Justice
02-17-2024, 03:02 PM
Time to restore America and finally clean our government of the vermin who are trying to destroy it.

https://rumble.com/v425n1x-jtn-heritage-foundation-special-report-presidential-transition-project.html

Buford.Justice
02-18-2024, 04:05 PM
https://twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/1757623969023164493

Buford.Justice
02-18-2024, 04:10 PM
https://choiceclips.whatfinger.com/2024/02/15/bam-victor-davis-hanson-warns-america-brace-yourself-for-whats-coming-in-2024/

lurker
02-18-2024, 08:03 PM
What’s all of the hubbub in the links, Clayton? Your words, your thoughts? Cliffs Notes version if you would please.

ss12
02-19-2024, 10:32 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-places-last-in-new-presidential-greatness-rankings/ar-BB1iuSvj

lurker
02-19-2024, 06:20 PM
Project 2025 is a plan to reshape the executive branch of the U.S. federal government in the event of a Republican victory in the 2024 U.S. presidential election.[2][3] Established in 2022, the project seeks to recruit tens of thousands of conservatives to Washington, D.C., to replace existing federal civil service workers it characterizes as the "deep state", to further the objectives of the next Republican president.[4] Although participants in the project cannot promote a specific presidential candidate, many have close ties to Donald Trump and the Trump 2024 presidential campaign.[5] The plan would perform a swift takeover of the entire executive branch under a maximalist version of the unitary executive theory — a theory proposing the president of the United States has absolute power over the executive branch — upon inauguration.[6]

The development of the plan is led by the The Heritage Foundation, an American conservative think tank, in collaboration with some 80 partners including Turning Point USA led by Charlie Kirk; the Conservative Partnership Institute including former Trump Chief of Staff Mark Meadows as senior partner; the Center for Renewing America led by former Trump-appointee Office of Management and Budget Director Russell Vought; and America First Legal led by former Trump Senior Advisor Stephen Miller.[7][8]

Project 2025 envisions widespread changes across the entire government, particularly with regard to economic and social policy and the role of the federal government and federal agencies. The plan proposes slashing U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) funding, dismantling the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security, gutting environmental and climate change regulations to favor fossil fuel production, and eliminating the cabinet Departments of Education and Commerce.[9] Citing an anonymous source, The Washington Post reported Project 2025 includes immediately invoking the Insurrection Act of 1807 to deploy the military for domestic law enforcement and directing the DOJ to pursue Trump adversaries.[10] Project Director Paul Dans, a former Trump administration official, said in September 2023 that Project 2025 is "systematically preparing to march into office and bring a new army, aligned, trained, and essentially weaponized conservatives ready to do battle against the deep state."[11]

Project 2025 consists largely of a book of policy recommendations titled Mandate for Leadership: The Conservative Promise and an accompanying personnel database open for submissions. There is also an online course called the Presidential Administration Academy, and a guide to developing transition plans. Reactions to the plan included variously describing it as authoritarian, an attempt by Trump to become a dictator, and a path leading the United States towards autocracy, with several experts in law criticizing it for violating current constitutional laws that would undermine the rule of law and the separation of powers.[9] Additionally, some conservatives and Republicans also criticized the plan, for example in relation to climate change.[12]

Sorry Clayton, I can’t get on the bandwagon.

lurker
02-19-2024, 06:22 PM
Project 2025 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_2025

lurker
02-19-2024, 06:28 PM
Just so both of you know ---------- you both drive me crazy when you post links with no furthering substance, comments, or personal written input on the matter you are posting about.

lurker
02-19-2024, 06:40 PM
A famous quote from Barbecueboy that I’ve saved, applies here.

Instead of just the hyperlink, tell us what you gleaned from the article and your own opinion.

ss12
02-19-2024, 07:49 PM
No thanks, Lurker and BBQ I will keep using technology it's a lot easier. Wait until I start using A.I. You two will be really lost then. Cult45 the worst President ever. Leading candidate for the Republican party. Buford did you get any of those golden slippers? Did you see the event that he introduced the sneaker to the public. Sneaker "CON" I bet they "Conned" Buford for $399 for a pair of $20 sneaker.

lurker
02-20-2024, 01:05 AM
I will keep using technology it's a lot easier.

So you’d rather use other peoples words and take the credit.

Sad, really sad.

Buford.Justice
02-20-2024, 02:51 PM
Lurker what you just posted above is not my words at all. In fact you chose to post a distorted pack of lies from wikepedia. With many other sources along side that are attempting to destroy the actual truth and facts about Project 2025. wikipedia can be and is changed by the left wing.

Welcome to Wikipedia,
the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
Right near the top and in the center of the wiki page it says the above about the site itself.

Please tell me you are not choosing to beleive that distorted pack of lies that you just posted.

There are actually very few sources that are not from left wing propagandists. Would you think that the AP, NYtimes, and all those others are going to tell you the truth about Project 2025.

People that really know the meaning of Project 2025 know this is a fix for America, and that they DO NOT stand for dictators and the rest of this jibberish that wiki posted.

I stand for it 1000%. A man like John Solomon, or Charlie Kirk are telliing the truth about the project.

Buford.Justice
02-20-2024, 04:18 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-places-last-in-new-presidential-greatness-rankings/ar-BB1iuSvj

Oh please!! Newsweek? Is that soft enough to use as toilet paper?

lurker
02-20-2024, 04:36 PM
Lurker what you just posted above is not my words at all.

Clayton, OK then, I'm wrong. So I’ll ask again --- You tell me about Project 2025, without posting links, your words, your thoughts? Cliffs Notes version if you would please.

Buford.Justice
02-20-2024, 08:14 PM
Time to restore America and finally clean our government of the vermin who are trying to destroy it.

https://rumble.com/v425n1x-jtn-heritage-foundation-special-report-presidential-transition-project.html

lurker I posted the above video that actually starts discussing Project 2025 with Solomon discussing it, at about the 1:10 mark, I implied I approved of the video and the concept. Videos have a web address and I can't quote a video, I can just post the address and leave it to the viewer.

I did see after I posted the video that there are many outlets trying to distort and discredit the concept.

It's my opinion that the government must be cleaned up and the voting system is broken. So nothing will be fixed without a plan.

The constitution actually states that the people accually have the right to recall people in government such as the house, and senate. This present power grab seems to keep things like this unknown, thus they remain above the laws and constitution. It needs to end.

In the case of California, it is so far gone that they can't even recall the governor, as shown a couple years ago. Madmen like Gavin Newson have taken total control and if other states continue this pattern the nation is over.

lurker
02-21-2024, 03:31 AM
So in short, “Project 2025” gives way to a Revolution sort of like J6.

Interestingly enough, I’ve posted the below quote a few times, and to my dismay, no comments.

Quoting from our Declaration of Independence ---

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government and provide new guards for their future security."

I guess very few understand what it means.

Barbecueboy
02-21-2024, 06:37 AM
A union slug borrowing others stuff and claiming it as his own is nothing new for guys like him……somehow I feel like there are multiple tools, rolls of tape,zip ties etc. in the tool box tuning up all of those Japanese bikes.
All just “borrowed “ from the job I’m sure.

Barbecueboy
02-21-2024, 06:39 AM
No thanks, Lurker and BBQ I will keep using technology it's a lot easier. Wait until I start using A.I. You two will be really lost then. Cult45 the worst President ever. Leading candidate for the Republican party. Buford did you get any of those golden slippers? Did you see the event that he introduced the sneaker to the public. Sneaker "CON" I bet they "Conned" Buford for $399 for a pair of $20 sneaker.

Lurker and BBQ? So now we are two people?
And they wonder why? Lmao.

Raceready
02-21-2024, 12:31 PM
In my many decades of working experience I've noted that union workers like to use the word AQUIRE to explain how they came across possessing something that they really stole ! !

Barbecueboy
02-21-2024, 12:53 PM
I knew an older guy that acquired gas from his job site every chance he could( contractor on a nuclear power plant)…..and would brag to the neighbors about how they all did it and the bosses looked the other way.True story.

That was back in the 70s/80s….I’m sure they’ve cleaned up that union cesspool activity by now….right? Lmao.

Buford.Justice
02-21-2024, 04:10 PM
lurker I don't look at Jan 6th as anything more than a massive amount of people that felt the elections were stolen and went basically peacefully only to get caught up in the new admins. setup in which they cried insurrection to deflect from the true purpose of the Jan 6th gathering. FBI and Antifa were all over this event making it look like what they wanted to call an insurrection.

From the very minute the elections were stolen, barricades, fences and razor wire were put up around the entire capital and white house area as they pretended those violent MAGA people were going to march on DC itself.

Jan 6th is a deflection that they could continue to use for the next four years as an effort to secure this nation away from the people.

All the crimes the left has done are turned around by them as crimes that the right is doing. They have stolen power and are lying, censoring, and intimidating the public by actually striking fear into people who might openly support Trump or the MAGA movement. Actual arrests are still being made on people who were not even at DC on Jan 6. All who were arrested and refuse to admit to made up crimes are still in jail to this day, over 3 years now. Most of them have never even been given official charges or even went to court. Those that have went to court have not even went to criminal courts, go figure, instead some have went to totally biased civil courts and not allowed to present evidence of innocence.

These kinds of actions have never happened in America and it's shocking that the media has gotten away with this fake narritive for so long. Sadly there are citizens that don't care, just as long as the Democrat party defeats the Rebublican party. Too many people miss the true reality that this is a war of evil against good. And the evil controls the Dem party and and also some of the Rep party. Maybe more than just some.

This is all good VS evil, not actually a political party war.

Cowboy Logic is a program that speaks out every Saturday about the Jan 6th prisoner situation and often have brief phone calls with actual prisoners, who have stories about their imprisonment that would make anyone sick, disgusted, and angry.

https://americasvoice.news/playlists/show/cowboy-logic/

lurker
02-21-2024, 07:59 PM
Clayton, whatever opinion you might have about J6 --- I’m always up for a good ol’ fashion Revolution, so count me in.

Buford.Justice
02-22-2024, 03:09 PM
Sadly some of the prisoners have committed suicide as they lost all hope in the nation. And some have even died from poor healthcare or none at all.

Thousands of hours of surveillance from government cameras and citizen cameras and cell phones, have been supressed. The speaker of the house promised to release many of these videos to the public, but stonewalling from GOV agencies has still not let most of them from being seen. They are insisting on blurring all the faces on these videos for some reason. And those reasons must be very incriminating against our own government. They don't want you to actually identfy the man standing outside firing a pistol up in the air. They don't want the actual conclusion of a DC cop shooting an unarmed woman dead. They don't want people to see the cops firing rubber bullets into a peaceful crowd, or the compression grenades that actually injured, deafened, and possibly even killed innocent citizens.

This whole Jan 6th thing is an instrument of a COUP, in my opinion.

A COUP that started on election day in November and all of the days leading up to J6.

lurker, there is a revolution going to happen, and count me in too, peaceful or not.

lurker
02-22-2024, 08:21 PM
Clayton, so you think J6 was a total Inside Job? Without a doubt?

lurker
02-22-2024, 08:31 PM
So are Project 2025 and J6 tied together in a round-about-way?

ZERO25
02-22-2024, 09:12 PM
That was back in the 70s/80s….I’m sure they’ve cleaned up that union cesspool activity by now….right? Lmao.

Yep, one of them retired!

Hopefully, he'll renew his first mate license!

Buford.Justice
02-23-2024, 02:20 PM
Clayton, so you think J6 was a total Inside Job? Without a doubt?

It's so disturbing to say, but yes it was a total inside job. I'm not saying that some citizens didn't act out of line but I believe that they were influenced by the actions of infiltrants who tried to stur up the crowd. Many of the people can be heard chanting FED FED at some of the ones trying to stur up the crowd, such as Ray Epps, the man with the megaphone calling for people to go into the capitol. As they realized what was going down. Some fell for the trap. Many articles such as the ones showing the two busses of individuals changing into "different" clothing and going into the capitol building. These people had a job, and it was to make it appear that total chaos had broken out. Many of the people that entered the building are on film being peacefully led through the building by cops. Cops that eventually turned on the people.

What makes this whole thing stink is the fact that nobody is really allowed to defend themselves, and massive amounts of evidence on film, voice recordings, and proof that some that are arrested were not even in DC at all that day.

To this day citizens are still being arrested are far away as Florida or more. They always want to try and get people to admit to crimes they didn't commit, so the media can advance the narrative that our government was under assault by people who "think" the election was stolen.

Rajflyboy
02-23-2024, 06:23 PM
Trump definitely needs to win

lurker
02-23-2024, 08:01 PM
Rajflyboy, Can you tell me why Trump needs to win?

ZERO25
02-24-2024, 01:10 PM
Easy......to save America from liberalism!

Raceready
02-24-2024, 04:31 PM
Easy......to save America from liberalism!No doubt about it ! !

lurker
02-24-2024, 06:51 PM
I can save America from Liberalism too, so does that qualify me to be President?

Buford.Justice
02-24-2024, 07:47 PM
I can save America from Liberalism too, so does that qualify me to be President?

Wow, please do so!!! lurker what's your plan?? Can you save us from the globalist elites, the EU and United Nations Globalists, China, and the Marxism that has invaded our own government while your at it? Please take care of the pesky Muslim Brotherhood infiltrants while your at it!

And what about all of the militant illegals that will eventually have to be dealt with also?

lurker
02-24-2024, 09:46 PM
Trump won’t win the upcoming Election.

So what do we do then?

lurker
02-25-2024, 10:49 AM
Trump supporters need to be planning a little better for the inevitable.

Buford.Justice
02-25-2024, 01:20 PM
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/exclusive-heartbreaking-video-4-year-old-boy-crying/

Buford.Justice
02-25-2024, 01:21 PM
lurker Trump won't win because?

Raceready
02-25-2024, 02:31 PM
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/exclusive-heartbreaking-video-4-year-old-boy-crying/Those dirty cowardly bastards ! ! You can tell by the way that they abused an innocent woman and child proves that they are scared to death. They are Democrat crookedly controlled so would one expect anything different ?

lurker
02-25-2024, 04:05 PM
lurker Trump won't win because?

As I’ve said before ---- he will not get the Electoral collage votes needed to win the election. Take that to the bank. Popular votes win him nothing.

Buford.Justice
02-25-2024, 08:12 PM
Some facts to remember are that when Trump won in 2016 he got the most votes even in AMerican history with 66 million. Then in 2020 he actually got 74 million, which was the most votes ever.

Somehow he lost. I've been through almost all of the reasons why, put I will also add that dumpsters with countless thousands of ballots were trashed as the mail in system never even delivered them to be counted.

When you have out government working with the USPS it's not surprising.

If the election is fair Trump wins in an utter landslide, if the elections are still open to massive cheating them maybe Trump doesn't win. It will be fishy trying to explaininghow the Dems come up with 100 millions votes with only 50 million registered voters, ya think?

The number of Democratic voters is reported to be around 49 million. The Dems also carried the lion's share of registered voters in States that asked voters to declare affiliation, with 36 percent of voters declaring Democratic affiliation.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/registered-voters-by-party

lurker
02-26-2024, 12:27 AM
Again, Clayton, you’re talking about the Popular vote. No way does Trump get enough Electoral Votes to win in 2024. Bank on that one.

Buford.Justice
02-26-2024, 01:47 PM
Again I say you must get popular votes before you can even get electoral votes. Who would be getting these popular votes other than Trump?

Are you saying our election is as simple as heads I win, tails you lose? :)

The only way Trump loses the election is by voter fraud, or another choice I'm not going to come out and say on here.

Buford.Justice
02-26-2024, 01:50 PM
I might add that Haley appears to be going to keep running as Independent. To try and take votes from Trump.

She can damage the Reps far more than the Dems.

lurker
03-02-2024, 10:52 AM
Again I say you must get popular votes before you can even get electoral votes.

I’d say Trump DOES win the Popular vote, but doesn’t win the Electoral College votes. i.e.; Hillary in 2016.

Buford.Justice
03-02-2024, 01:22 PM
Why does he not win them also? Polls say he leads about all swing states, as they insist on calling them.

Rigged pssibly? Again.

lurker
03-02-2024, 03:13 PM
It is my opinion that the Electors of the Electoral College, perhaps say, Trump has to much personal and Political baggage.

----- They are the only ones who actually vote for President, which they do at the meeting of the electors (the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December).

Are there restrictions on who the electors can vote for?

There is no Constitutional provision or Federal law that requires electors to vote according to the results of the popular vote in their States. Some States, however, require electors to cast their votes according to the popular vote. These pledges fall into two categories—electors bound by State law and those bound by pledges to political parties.

The U.S. Supreme Court has held that the Constitution does not require that electors be completely free to act as they choose and therefore, political parties may extract pledges from electors to vote for the parties' nominees. Some State laws provide that so-called "faithless electors" may be subject to fines or may be disqualified for casting an invalid vote and be replaced by a substitute elector. The Supreme Court decided (in 2020) that States can enact requirements on how electors vote. No elector has ever been prosecuted for failing to vote as pledged. However, several electors were disqualified and replaced, and others fined, in 2016 for failing to vote as pledged.

It is rare for electors to disregard the popular vote by casting their electoral vote for someone other than their party's candidate. Electors generally hold a leadership position in their party or were chosen to recognize years of loyal service to the party. Throughout our history as a nation, more than 99 percent of electors have voted as pledged.

The National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS) has compiled a brief summary of State laws about the various procedures, which vary from State to State, for selecting slates of potential electors and for conducting the meeting of the electors. You can download the document, "Summary: State Laws Regarding Presidential Electors ," from the NASS website .

If the electors vote for President, why should I vote in the general election?

During the general election your vote helps determine your State’s electors. When you vote for a Presidential candidate, you aren’t actually voting for President. You are telling your State which candidate you want your State to vote for at the meeting of electors. The States use these general election results (also known as the popular vote) to appoint their electors. The winning candidate’s State political party selects the individuals who will be electors.

https://www.archives.gov/electoral-college/electors

lurker
03-02-2024, 03:20 PM
2016 Electoral College Results - https://www.archives.gov/electoral-college/2016

2020 Electoral College Results - https://www.archives.gov/electoral-college/2020

lurker
03-02-2024, 03:27 PM
The only way Trump loses the election is by voter fraud, ---

What fraud, and by whom, the Electoral College Electors?

Remember before you post, I am not talking about the Popular vote. Which you say was rigged/fraud in 2020.

Buford.Justice
03-02-2024, 05:49 PM
What fraud? Huh, I must take a time out after that. You believe there was no fraud?

Now the electors themselves are going to determine who wins elections? That's total corruption.

Is it not law that when a candidate wins the popular vote, that the electoral college is required to go by that?

What I really believe, all along, is that you don't want Trump to win, that simple. That is your choice.

The people's votes help determine who is selected as electors, so you think the electors themselves could control elections?

People are asking why vote then?

lurker
03-02-2024, 10:25 PM
Clayton, my answers to your questions are below, read “Answer:”

What fraud? Huh, I must take as time out after that. You believe there was no fraud?

Answer: I believe there was some Election interference in 2020, but to what degree I don’t know.

Now the electors themselves are going to determine who wins elections? That's total corruption.

Answer: If you read what I posted in the quote and the links, then your answer is Yes, and it explains it better than I can.

Is it not law that when a candidate wins the popular vote, that the electoral college is required to go by that?

Answer: No.

What I really believe, all along, is that you don't want Trump to win, that simple. That is your choice.

Answer: I think Trump winning in 2024 is a bad choice, mostly because the baggage and drama he brings with him. If he wins, I’m OK with that and will roll with it.

The people's votes help determine who is selected as electors, so you think the electors themselves could control elections?

Answer: Yes, that’s the way its written and the way I read it. Quoting from the links I provided --- “ There is no Constitutional provision or Federal law that requires electors to vote according to the results of the popular vote in their States.”

People are asking why vote then?

Answer: People have asked that for as long as I remember.

lurker
03-02-2024, 10:33 PM
Now that you have a better understanding of the Electoral Collage and the Electors ---- back to my Question that you didn’t answer.

The only way Trump loses the election is by voter fraud, ---

In the upcoming 2024 Election, "What fraud, and by whom, the Electoral College Electors?"

lurker
03-02-2024, 10:37 PM
Remember, if what you are thinking RIGHT NOW is wrong or just not right to you ------ Hillary beat Trump in 2016. Why? Because she won the Popular Vote.

lurker
03-03-2024, 08:43 AM
Clayton, you still here?

lurker
03-03-2024, 08:46 AM
Are you ready to Abolish the Electoral College System?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Abolish+the+Electoral+Collage+System&rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS454US624&oq=Abolish+the+Electoral+Collage+System&aqs=chrome..69i57.2284j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

lurker
03-03-2024, 08:51 AM
61% of Americans are in favor of abolishing the Electoral College. 2020’s tension-filled election cycle may demonstrate why.

“The Electoral College creates distortions in political campaigns and voting outcomes most people would find objectionable,” says Dr. James McCann, political science professor at Purdue.

“Smaller states are overrepresented, and states that aren’t “swing states” (like Indiana) get little to no attention from presidential and vice-presidential candidates during campaigns.”

The disproportionate influence of swing states (and the resulting attention given to those states) is one of the main criticisms of the winner-take-all system. For example, 94% of 2016 campaign events occurred in just 12 states, while two-thirds of the events took place in just six states.

“Furthermore, the fact that a candidate who leads in the popular vote would not become the next president seems illegitimate on the face of it,” says Dr. McCann.

He pointed to cases like George W. Bush in 2000 and Donald Trump in 2016, both of whom lost the popular vote but still won the Electoral College. A total of five US Presidents have now come into office despite losing the popular vote.

Outgrowing the Electoral College - https://www.purdue.edu/discoverypark/ppri/blog/outgrowing-the-electoral-college/

Buford.Justice
03-03-2024, 02:42 PM
Yeah I'm back, but I must say that this supposed baggage is all manufactured BS. He is the best choice hands down, I'm totally convinced. I've actually watch dozens and dozens of his rallies and gatherings and the people are massive in numbers who all feel the same way.

There is no actual baggage, just a lying media and political party creating whatever they can to keep him out of the white house.

If an honest man can be crushed by manufactured baggage, then why would anyone ever stand up to the swamp ever again?

What policies do you kind fault in? I would be glad to hear what they are supposed to be.

Why have elections if electoral colleges are controlled?

Buford.Justice
03-03-2024, 02:45 PM
Outgrowing the Electoral College - https://www.purdue.edu/discoverypark/ppri/blog/outgrowing-the-electoral-college/

Whatever system hurts the Dem party they soon try to destroy and change it as outdated, blah blah blah....

When you can bring millions of voters I can see them coming up with this idea. All of their ideals are designed to bring an end to the constitution and American way of life. If only more people could realize their being played. And now AI is even politically controlled.

Sorry lurker but so many articles have an agenda that I can see what their angle is before reading them.

I hardly ever post an reference unless it is not the usual left wing sites, they all parrot each other often to the word.

Buford.Justice
03-03-2024, 02:52 PM
Let's go back to 2020 election. Did any states electorals not go with the popular vote? Of course not. 2020 was a COUP by way of the election and the real insurrection.

Buford.Justice
03-03-2024, 02:56 PM
Remember, if what you are thinking RIGHT NOW is wrong or just not right to you ------ Hillary beat Trump in 2016. Why? Because she won the Popular Vote.

Sorry lurker but they cheated and in reality did not cheat enough, and I believe completely Trump won the popular vote in 2016 also.

I'm not going to let the news networks decieve me into what to beleive. I've read too much to be a fool. Why do you think censorship is out there so much? To keep people from learning the truth.

Buford.Justice
03-03-2024, 03:03 PM
Hello from Mike Lindell,

frankspeech.com

Paper Ballots mean Election Integrity

If we want to restore election integrity, we need to return to paper ballots, a hand count, same day voting, voter ID and signature verification–like our peer democracies in Europe.

Nearly all European countries ban mail-in ballots for in-country voters. They also require voter ID, have same-day elections, hand count the ballots and have the results by 10 pm.

Why?

In the 1970s, most European countries loosened their elections to allow unrestricted mail-in ballots and after a couple election cycles, they realized election fraud was rampant and no one trusted the results.

They quickly banned mail-in ballots, reinstated strict voting rules and went back to paper ballots. Today, no one questions their election results.

In fact, recent elections in El Salvador, Argentina and Taiwan ran paper ballot elections and had the results that evening. Funny you don’t hear any accusations of voter fraud.

We, on the other hand, went the other way.

We weakened the election system by illegally changing election laws, deploying drop boxes and expanding hackable voting machines.

We inserted a sufficient number of fraudulent ballots to ensure victory for an illegitimate candidate.

We manipulated vote tallies with coordinated cyber intrusions.

We experienced a coordinated censorship campaign by media, social media and the federal government (see Twitter files).

It was a well-organized campaign, one needed to pull off a crime of this scale. The last thing the GOP, DFL, the UniParty and the Deep State want is for the American people to freely and fairly choose their elected officials!

A majority of American people now believe that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 election.

Buford.Justice
03-03-2024, 03:05 PM
lurker, there is no nation in the world that the citizens knowingly voted in Communism, the Dems know that, they have to cheat.

Buford.Justice
03-03-2024, 05:24 PM
lurker I don't really have a better understanding about EC and popular votes, other than it notes that elcectors don't have to go with popular vote majorities. I already know the meaning of both and would assume about anyone would.

But I don't see anywhere in history where electors wound up changing the outcome of elections by going against popular vote counts.

lurker
03-03-2024, 07:47 PM
Clayton, I’m almost at a loss for words and not positive how to continue this genuine adult conversation. Adding, I am certain you didn’t read much of what I posted, and or the links provided. As well, you’ve completely misunderstood much of what I’ve posted and the intent of posting it.

You go on a normal pro-Trump rant with Trump speech talking points yet you leave out the substance of the matter, or answer questions asked, only to ask “Your” questions. If you go back and reread my Quotes and Links, all of your questions about the Electoral College votes are answered.

Again, the Electoral College votes are all that matters in an election. 5x in history the Popular vote and the Electoral College votes differed.

lurker
03-03-2024, 07:51 PM
The Trump trials: A former president faces justice - https://www.cbsnews.com/video/the-trump-trials-a-former-president-faces-justice/

Buford.Justice
03-03-2024, 10:03 PM
The Trump trials: A former president faces justice - https://www.cbsnews.com/video/the-trump-trials-a-former-president-faces-justice/

lurker, I cringe when I see articles like this, It all starts when I see the the likes of the letters CBS as I don't expect anything but bias and anti Trumpism. The major medias are a total tool of the Dems and RINO's. And to me that CBS article takes a false narrative that Trump is guilty and a criminal. And that is just not the truth.

If Trump were to face justice, hundred of traitors or more in our government, the media, and the NGO's getting paid by our own government to aid, abet, house, and transport illegals by the millions to invade this nation. The words of Joe Biden himself are telling us that now anyone in the world has the right to live, migrate anywhere they want. Any sane and powerful nation knows better and are not doing this policy period. Biden is taking the wealth away from the country, he's taking the good jobs away, he's destroying the nation from within with this massive migration of which over two million of them are in the classes of terrorists, criminals, and mentally insane.

Does spending over a half a TRILLION dollars on this illegal invasion sound like anything other than horrifying?

Fact: crimes and murders down 25% last year in Venezuela. They sent their bad people to us.

So I really hate to focus on distractions. It's beyond what I can do to bring about fair elections and stop the nation from being destroyed. Many people are waking up to the realities.

If an electoral college goes against the popular vote in certain states it would be yet another outrage and just another step of a total COUP of the nation.

I don't understand the dislike for Trump, unless a person does not approve of his policies. I'm wondering why in the name of sanity and God why people are so blind.

Even as we speak illegals are being given drivers licenses and ID's and in certain areas of the nation they are going to vote illegally, fake everything, fake living addresses, the whole works of voter fraud are being set up every day.

Do I think Trump will win? Yes by a landslide if it were just up the the people, the voters. If it were not Trump winning, how would you feel about Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, or of the others that would try to enforce the policies that Trump wants? I don't think it would work, even though these people are good choices that would govern by the people's will.

What we have now is very much against the people's will and totally for the will of the Marxists and Globalists trying to take the nation down.

The media is silent to prevent public outrage over the fact that the dollar is near destruction. Possible implimentation of total digital by mid August.

I would not be surprised if there were no elections at all this November.

I was hoping the military would step in and stop the Commies in Brazil from winning that stolen election but they did not.

Would the US military step in? They are trying to get rid of the noncompliant and new recrutes are not wanting to even join our military. Would our military finally stop this takeover of America?

lurker why would you want to pass off what I say as conspiracy theories? That's the very thing our medias do all the time when faced with true info. Controlling the narratives, they seem to be effective to how much extent, I'm not sure?

lurker have you ever listened to speeches at DAVOS, especially by Klaus Schwab? These people are real and totally serious about controlling and governing the entire world, and the US is the only real road block to stopping them. We actually have people in our own government attending these meetings. Sadly I heard Joe Manchin speaking and it was not positive for the US.

Just corrected some spelling errors. lol

Buford.Justice
03-03-2024, 10:26 PM
2016 Electoral College Results - https://www.archives.gov/electoral-college/2016

2020 Electoral College Results - https://www.archives.gov/electoral-college/2020

I did look at these, but the info is hard to analyze without spending a lot of time. Am I missing something critical in the big picture?

lurker
03-03-2024, 11:23 PM
You went on a rant again.

lurker
03-03-2024, 11:28 PM
And the CBS link wasn’t an Article, it was a Video segment from this morning.

Buford.Justice
03-04-2024, 10:15 AM

And really rightly so. And yes it is a video.

Here is a video of some troubling reality. I've not finished watching it yet, and yes one could say it's just a sales pitch. But it contains truth, these things are happening.

https://go.thecontrolplan.com/p/tcr/tcrbank1.html?_ef_transaction_id=a67bd3e948cc4814b 6670a158ab01da9

By the way 9-0 SCOTUS vote. Now the Dems want to end the Supreme Court. And they want to win the House this election and then not certify Trump as Presidnet.

lurker
03-04-2024, 06:06 PM
Your Video, reminds me of something I would see at a gun show back in the late 70’s early 80’s. Your video is very reminiscent of similar “Bank” scares from back then. I also remember being told to fear FEMA and the stickers on the back of road signs were directions to FEMA camps, and part of the New World Order. They use to sell stuff like that on VHS back in the day.

lurker
03-04-2024, 06:09 PM
And they want to win the House this election and then not certify Trump as Presidnet.

You have Trump winning already, but on the other hand you say the cheating is rampant, so how can he win.

Buford.Justice
03-04-2024, 08:59 PM
You have Trump winning already, but on the other hand you say the cheating is rampant, so how can he win.

Good question, I really don't know if they rig this one enough or some disaster will happen to have the election cancelled. All I can wish for is that enough voting places are not allowed to do the stuff they did last time. Like setting up all of them ballot boxes funded by that former facebook clown Zuckerburg, who spent nearly four hundred million on the 2020 election for the Dems. Something rotten also about the government getting with the USPS to make sure ballots were delivered.

Or not delivered. Oh well let's just let CNN debunk that with left wing factfinders, haha. Surley they wouldn't bring in a semi load from out of state into Pennsylvania full of ballots, that dissappeared, so no investigation happened as the ballots didn't sit there in the lot very long until they were delivered to Penn. precincts for mass midnight loading into the voting machines. Surely that's not true either. Snopes of course would shoot that down to.

The truck driver must have made it all up, then the next morning when he went out to hook back up to the trailer it was gone. Nothing to see here!!!

Maybe the truck driver was soon hushed up as it all died quickly. Maybe they threatened to close his bank account. hahahhahaha

Reality shows the same type of government (in Canada) shutting down those truck drivers accounts, remember.

Debunking and claiming the rest as mis, mal, or disinformation, they have it all covered!!

Myself, I've never heard of people and small business getting their bank accounts shut down until the last several years.

fastford
03-05-2024, 02:59 PM
thank god our fore fathers had the intelligence to invent the electoral collage , if not for it , los angeles , chitcago and new york would rule this country , BTW , I use to oppose the electoral collage until I understood it .....

lurker
03-05-2024, 08:17 PM
fastford, if Trump wins the popular vote in a landslide, and does not get enough Electoral votes to confirm him as President, will you still be in favor of the Electoral College?

lurker
03-06-2024, 05:33 PM
Bueller, Bueller, Bueller, Anyone, Anyone?

Buford.Justice
03-06-2024, 08:25 PM
In all but two states, electoral votes are winner-take-all.1 The candidate winning the popular vote normally receives all of that state's votes. Maine and Nebraska have taken a different approach. Using the congressional district method, these states allocate two electoral votes to the state popular vote winner, and then one electoral vote to the popular vote winner in each congressional district (2 in Maine, 3 in Nebraska).

Hmmmm? Did I read that right? :):)

Winner take all, except for those two states..... So, are they getting to change the rules again this time. Just start cleansing the internet of the actual law and truth and load it with Google based selective and censored information, maybe the electors get to make the choices instead of the voters????? biased political jealot electors of course.

At this point I'm not sure I even want to know how and who chooses electors.

I'm sure it's totally nonpartisan and completely fair though.

Do I? Bueller!!!!!

Buford.Justice
03-06-2024, 08:41 PM
Western Journal poll.

Are you voting against Biden?

Yes: 97% (374 Votes)
No: 3% (13 Votes)

Nothing to see here!!!

Raceready
03-07-2024, 07:19 AM
Western Journal poll.Are you voting against Biden?Yes: 97% (374 Votes)No: 3% (13 Votes)Nothing to see here!!!I can't believe 3% are actually that dumb ?

Raceready
03-08-2024, 09:34 AM
[QUOTE=Rich_Storms;2480870]You suppose that 3% is part of the Pierce posse??

Buford.Justice
03-10-2024, 09:20 PM

Actually, these are not rants. They are "elaborate, detailed, and informative replies. :)

Raceready
03-11-2024, 05:48 PM
[QUOTE=Rich_Storms;2480870]You suppose that 3% is part of the Pierce posse??Had you been hi-jacking my User name again ?

fastford
03-13-2024, 10:26 AM
fastford, if trump wins the popular vote in a landslide, and does not get enough electoral votes to confirm him as president, will you still be in favor of the electoral college?

yes i will .....

Buford.Justice
03-13-2024, 03:23 PM
As recently as 2016, seven electors broke with their state on the presidential ballot, and six did so on the vice presidential ballot. Some of these faithless electors were replaced or fined for their rogue votes, but their votes did not affect the election’s outcome.

I guess electors could go against the popular vote take all. And the Dem party could pay their fines with our tax money.

We are done if enough electors actually go rogue. And the electoral college would no longer be serving it's purpose.

lurker
03-13-2024, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the reply fastford

Buford.Justice
03-20-2024, 02:52 PM
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/03f0ed165e27509d9d6dcc162a6d23d45096f341f7dbca10ed afbd3ccbc1dc15.jpg

ss Are you calliing this a cult?