PDA

View Full Version : 2023 was year of the strike.

lurker
02-21-2024, 08:44 PM
2023 was year of the strike. Here’s what could be ahead in 2024

New York
CNN

The number of major strikes jumped 43% to 33 in 2023, according to the official Labor Department count released Wednesday, the biggest number of large work stoppages in America in more than 20 years.

There were 462,000 workers who were on strike at some point in 2023, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics report, and there were 16.7 million days of work lost when the number of strikers and the length of the strikes are taken into account. That’s up from only 127,000 strikers who were off the job for a total of 2.2 million days in 2022.

The greatest number of lost days of work was because of the strike by SAG-AFTRA, which represents 160,000 actors, and was on strike for about four months.

The last time there were this many strikes, or that many days of work lost, was 2000, when 39 major strikes occurred, keeping workers off the job for a combined 20.4 million days. The 33 strikes last year is roughly double the average of 16.7 major strikes a year over the course of the last 20 years.

The official Labor Department count of strikes is incomplete though, since it only tracks work stoppages involving 1,000 or more workers. And that is a relatively small percentage of strikes that take place on a regular basis.

A separate database of all work stoppages by Cornell University’s School of Industrial and Labor Relations shows that there were 451 work stoppages in 2023, up 9% from the 2022 total. So the major strikes of 1,000 or more account for less than 10% of the overall number of strikes.

When contracts are reached to end or avoid strikes, they typically run for multiple years. For example, the three labor deals at General Motors, Ford and Stellantis that ended the six-week strike by up to 50,000 autoworkers last fall will run through April 30, 2028. So many of the major strikes and contract negotiations that occurred in 2023 will not occur again in 2024. But that doesn’t mean there isn’t a chance of some major work stoppages this year.

More here - https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/21/business/2023-strike-summary/index.html

lurker
02-21-2024, 08:46 PM
US labor strikes jump to 23-year high in 2023 - https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-labor-strikes-jump-23-year-high-2023-2024-02-21/

lurker
02-21-2024, 08:52 PM
Striking Worker Totals Increased by 141% Last Year: Who’s On Strike in the U.S.? - https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/finance/who-is-on-strike-today

lurker
02-21-2024, 08:54 PM
Like shooting fish in a barrel ! ! !

lurker
02-21-2024, 09:01 PM
AFL-CIO strike map - https://aflcio.org/strike-map

https://striketracker.ilr.cornell.edu/?utm_medium=partnership&utm_source=website&utm_campaign=ilr-strike-tracker&utm_term=aflcio

Barbecueboy
02-22-2024, 05:46 AM
Strike pay,lol……idiots.

ss12
02-22-2024, 07:54 AM
Thanks to the union strikes non-union employees have benefited from the strikes. When the unions win so does the non-union American work force. Unions standing up for the American work force. Surely you are not against the American work force getting a win every once in a while, are you?

Nov 1 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor (7203.T), opens new tab said on Wednesday it is raising the wages of nonunion U.S. factory workers just days after the United Auto Workers union won major pay and benefit hikes from the Detroit Three automakers.

Raceready
02-22-2024, 11:07 AM
Thanks to the union strikes non-union employees have benefited from the strikes. When the unions win so does the non-union American work force. Unions standing up for the American work force. Surely you are not against the American work force getting a win every once in a while, are you?Nov 1 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor (7203.T), opens new tab said on Wednesday it is raising the wages of nonunion U.S. factory workers just days after the United Auto Workers union won major pay and benefit hikes from the Detroit Three automakers.Toyota had to so that the employees could afford the overall price increases that came as a result of the higher wages paid to the union wannabe workers ! !

ss12
02-22-2024, 11:32 AM
Nope, Toyota has to keep up with the limit competition in the work force. The baby boomers are retiring and there isn't enough workers to replace them.

Buford.Justice
02-22-2024, 02:32 PM
Thanks to the union strikes non-union employees have benefited from the strikes. When the unions win so does the non-union American work force. Unions standing up for the American work force. Surely you are not against the American work force getting a win every once in a while, are you?

Nov 1 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor (7203.T), opens new tab said on Wednesday it is raising the wages of nonunion U.S. factory workers just days after the United Auto Workers union won major pay and benefit hikes from the Detroit Three automakers.

Please take that dish of manure back to the kitchen!!! We ain't eatin' that crap!!! :)

Nobody benefits from big union strikes. Maybe the biggest cause of constant inflation is? finish the sentence ss. hahahaha

Buford.Justice
02-22-2024, 02:34 PM
Nope, Toyota has to keep up with the limit competition in the work force. The baby boomers are retiring and there isn't enough workers to replace them.

Are you saying the working age population has gone down in the US? Please yes or no.

Barbecueboy
02-22-2024, 04:17 PM

Christmas Turkey^^^^^^^^^^^

Barbecueboy
02-22-2024, 04:21 PM
And btw….the high priced yotas are loaded with quality and reliability…the high priced fords,chevys and Chryslers are loaded with costs of union double retirements and trips to Mexico for the union bosses wife and family.
And btw…they run.

Barbecueboy
02-22-2024, 04:24 PM
Obviously I’m talking about the yotas running…….the other just run down.

ss12
02-22-2024, 10:19 PM
Are you saying the working age population has gone down in the US? Please yes or no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuyKaB7W25w

ZERO25
02-22-2024, 10:27 PM
Christmas Turkey^^^^^^^^^^^

From Christmas Vacation??? lolololol

Buford.Justice
02-23-2024, 01:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuyKaB7W25w

It's just my strong opinion but the guy on that video is a miseducated blithering idiot.

According to the chart below, where is this decrease? It's just a leftist fabrication to help justify their mass illegal alien invasion.

The working age chart shows we now have 209,334,081.06040, that's 209+ million work age. Which steadily increased since 1977 to 12-1-2023.

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LFWA64TTUSM647S

https://alfred.stlouisfed.org/series?seid=LFWA64TTUSM647S&utm_source=series_page&utm_medium=related_content&utm_term=related_resources&utm_campaign=alfred

Buford.Justice
02-23-2024, 01:59 PM
You would not give a yes or no answer, so I had to give the answer.

No the working age population has not gone down.

And ss aren't most of the ten+ million illegals of working age. Or are they not required to work?

Barbecueboy
02-23-2024, 05:29 PM
You would not give a yes or no answer, so I had to give the answer.

No the working age population has not gone down.

And ss aren't most of the ten+ million illegals of working age. Or are they not required to work?

He won’t answer the hard questions…..thanks for the answer the rest of the world already knew and he too embarrassed to admit it.

Buford.Justice
02-23-2024, 06:09 PM
ss is the drive by shooting and I'm the stop stick!!!! hahahahahaahha

ss12
02-23-2024, 07:27 PM
Factors Contributing to the Labor Shortage
Early retirements and an aging workforce

As of October 2021, the pandemic drove more than 3 million adults into early retirement. In all, the number of adults 55 and older being detached from the labor force due to retirement grew from 48.1% in Q3 of 2019 to 50.3% in Q3 2021.

Additionally, the share of older individuals within the U.S. population is steadily increasing and it’s likely this trend will continue. This shift is partly attributable to the fact that younger generations are having fewer children compared to their predecessors, resulting in a progressively older, and diminishing population.

https://www.uschamber.com/workforce/understanding-americas-labor-shortage

ss12
02-23-2024, 07:30 PM
We hear every day from our member companies—of every size and industry, across nearly every state—they’re facing unprecedented challenges trying to find enough workers to fill open jobs. Right now, the latest data shows that we have 9.5 million job openings in the U.S., but only 6.5 million unemployed workers.

lurker
02-23-2024, 07:59 PM
We hear every day from our member companies—of every size and industry, across nearly every state—they’re facing unprecedented challenges trying to find enough workers to fill open jobs. Right now, the latest data shows that we have 9.5 million job openings in the U.S., but only 6.5 million unemployed workers.

And here I thought the "Un-documented Workers" were to fill that gap in the workforce. Guess the Democrats can have it both ways.

ss12
02-23-2024, 08:10 PM
The ranks of retirees are growing much faster today than the number of new workers, ushering in an unprecedented graying of America that will reshape our workforce and economy.

For the past 50 years, the baby-boomer generation, born between 1946 and 1964, have worked through the American labor force like a big meal inside an anaconda. As they age, the workforce is becoming older than ever. As they retire, they’ll push the worker-to-retiree ratio lower than ever

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/interactive/2023/aging-america-retirees-workforce-economy/

Buford.Justice
02-23-2024, 08:22 PM
One must take note that after the COVID shutdown and overextended unemployment benefits many workers decided the government was a better source of income than working.

Speaking of COVID far more people past working age died than working age people.

Let's not twist reality. The work age numbers are there and the graphs I posted are proof. We don't need to be abusing reality to justify letting millions of illegals just walk in. And like I said these illegals are mainly working age.

SS that union ss worked for could hire some of these fine upstanding criminals and free loaders.

Barbecueboy
02-23-2024, 08:31 PM
Ss does work hard with the all the cutting and pasting to look enslaved, I got to give him that….he forgot to tell you how many of those early retirees were union cats. That would mess up the whole union job good/all others bad mantra though wouldn’t it?

Barbecueboy
02-23-2024, 08:33 PM
One must take note that after the COVID shutdown and overextended unemployment benefits many workers decided the government was a better source of income than working.

Speaking of COVID far more people past working age died than working age people.

Let's not twist reality. The work age numbers are there and the graphs I posted are proof. We don't need to be abusing reality to justify letting millions of illegals just walk in. And like I said these illegals are mainly working age.

SS that union ss worked for could hire some of these fine upstanding criminals and free loaders.
Wouldn’t that make it freeloaders hiring freeloaders?🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

ss12
02-24-2024, 06:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsLkm71wiV8

Barbecueboy
02-24-2024, 07:47 AM
Nice pivot but strays completely away from your original statement…….the human jobs being replaced by the machine or AI are the union culture and overpriced labors in its fault….you’ve priced and struck yourselves out of business sir.

ss12
02-24-2024, 08:44 AM
The only person pivoting is you. Have enjoyable day at work. You might want to LISTEN to the above video to see where the country is headed. I know it will be hard for you to grasp.

lurker
02-24-2024, 09:59 AM
You might want to LISTEN to the above video to see where the country is headed.

As I never click your YT links, I only get about ¼ of what your posting are about. I can at least follow your plagiarized cut and paste postings, so there’s that.

lurker
02-24-2024, 10:04 AM
---- to see where the country is headed.

I know where it’s headed. Right in the shi#@er, mostly because of people like yourself.

lurker
02-24-2024, 10:11 AM
---- he forgot to tell you how many of those early retirees were union cats.

He also forgot to tell us about all of the Union FORCED retirees’ like the UAW workers and United Rubber workers union from here in my town.

Barbecueboy
02-24-2024, 10:38 AM
The only person pivoting is you. Have enjoyable day at work. You might want to LISTEN to the above video to see where the country is headed. I know it will be hard for you to grasp.

You envy people that work hard don’t you? Us non union slug working stiffs normally have weekends off silly…..about the only work today will be making up a batch of vinegar sauce for next week. After that it’s a golf buggy ride to a fishing hole with the grandkids and watching 18d bring it to victory lane tonight at golden isles from the recliner over a bowl of grilled amaretto shrimp and chili cheese grits……what’s a union Baron like yourself got on tap for today? Trip to Costco for free samples? A timeshare sales pitch for free steak dinner at Ruth Christ? Whatcha got?

Barbecueboy
02-24-2024, 10:40 AM
Details, details….those don’t matter to the indoctrinated.

ZERO25
02-24-2024, 01:07 PM
Wouldn’t that make it freeloaders hiring freeloaders?🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

They elect them too!........Cult46!!!

lurker
02-25-2024, 10:24 AM
UAW President Shawn Fain came off as a real cut throat di#k, arrogant a$$hole, greedy pri#k. No wonder Barbecueboy doesn’t like ss12’s unions.

Story here - https://www.cbsnews.com/news/united-auto-workers-president-shawn-fain-on-comeback-of-labor-movement/

Full video here - https://www.cbs.com/shows/video/j1pqvFKMkgUE1tZPX4mrFzMJKnEVYwSg/

lurker
02-25-2024, 10:37 AM
After watching the Good Morning show this AM.

If unions have their way, they will be the death of today’s manufacturing as we know it ---- they will price items out of reach for the normal everyday person.

Thanks for nothing ss12 and Shawn Fain.

Barbecueboy
02-25-2024, 01:22 PM
They got theirs…..all that matters.

ss12
02-25-2024, 03:48 PM
They got theirs.....S.O.B. I didn't get anything that isn't not right, that's not fair. Those (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Unions just drives the prices up on everything. I would rather support the cheap Chinese products and support the communist Chinese party of China, F the American worker and those (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) unions. Got it!!

lurker
02-25-2024, 05:04 PM
I would rather support the cheap Chinese products

Like the grandkids dirt bikes and the tools in the tool box.

lurker
02-25-2024, 05:05 PM
Do as I say, not as I do. Right ss12.

Buford.Justice
02-25-2024, 08:02 PM
ss those Chinese products may wind up poisoning you to death someday, and you'll never know what product it was even in.

Advice, don't swallow any of your tooth paste.

ss12
02-25-2024, 10:20 PM
Lurker, keep hating on the American work force and I will keep supporting them. What kind of racing dirt bike do my grandkids have? Chinese or Japanese. Please give me the name of the American racing dirt bikes manufacture.

ss12
02-25-2024, 10:30 PM
Buford, I didn't post "I would rather support the cheap Chinese products" Lurker changed the wording in my post. Go back and read my original post #40.

lurker
02-26-2024, 12:37 AM
Buford, I didn't post "I would rather support the cheap Chinese products" Lurker changed the wording in my post. Go back and read my original post #40.

Hmmmmmmm, really?????

Original post, in context -

They got theirs.....S.O.B. I didn't get anything that isn't not right, that's not fair. Those (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Unions just drives the prices up on everything. I would rather support the cheap Chinese products and support the communist Chinese party of China, F the American worker and those (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) unions. Got it!!

Lie much, retired Union worker?

lurker
02-26-2024, 12:43 AM
What kind of racing dirt bike do my grandkids have? Chinese or Japanese.

Chinese, Japanese, Asian ---- whatever, its not from the “Made In USA” label.

ss12
02-26-2024, 07:31 AM
lurker, I'm lying, why didn't you post the entire post? Because you knew my post was a reflection of truth on YOU. I'm the only one on here supporting the American work force. The union sets the standard for the American workers.

Lurker posted: Chinese, Japanese, Asian ---- whatever, its not from the “Made In USA” label.

There is no American Dirt bike manufacture. I will buy American products even if it cost a little more.

ss12
02-26-2024, 08:28 AM
Lurker, what was your purpose of starting this thread? Was it to support unions or not?

Barbecueboy
02-26-2024, 12:17 PM
“ the union sets the standard for the American worker”…….lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,and some dam morris.

No wonder you cut at past kool aid man…..you should probably stick to others words instead of using your own if you actually believe any of that.

The union sets the standard on how to make a deal and then go back on said deal that they made themselves…….there’s a word for it that escapes me at the moment.

Thanks for that laugh SS, that’s a doozy…..union sets the standardahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Barbecueboy
02-26-2024, 12:19 PM
Lurker, what was your purpose of starting this thread? Was it to support unions or not?

Not sure what his purpose was but some of what he has posted has ripped the scab right off the well worn knees of the union culture…….it’s been some great reading.

Buford.Justice
02-26-2024, 01:37 PM
ss There are no American made dirt bikes?

https://cobramoto.com/

I don't know much of anything about dirt bike racing, so maybe Cobra is not the choice of the pros?

Buford.Justice
02-26-2024, 01:38 PM
As far as unions workers representing the best of America's work force, that is just the opposite overall.

lurker
02-26-2024, 04:35 PM
ss12, you’re a funny man.

Barbecueboy
02-27-2024, 10:53 AM
Hurts so good…….

lurker
02-27-2024, 04:36 PM
Don’t forget Barbecueboy, the Union drivel that ss12 spews is a direct reflection of who ss12 really is. No hiding from that. No amount of lying will make it go away either.

ss12
02-27-2024, 08:45 PM
Union setting the standards

Have a good day at work!

ss12
02-27-2024, 09:06 PM
US unions winning big gains amid ‘Great Reset’ in worker power

Increased militancy after pandemic sacrifices and tighter labor market contributed to impressive contract deals in the last year

Steven Greenhouse
Tue 24 Oct 2023 06.00 EDT
Call it the Great Reset. Across the US, labor unions are winning surprisingly large contract settlements as workers have reset their expectations to demand considerably more than they did just a few years ago, and that has in turn pressured many corporations to reset – and increase – the pay packages they are giving in union contracts.

The result has been a wave of impressive – sometimes eye-popping – union contracts over the past year, far more generous than in recent decades. In August, 15,000 American Airlines pilots won pay increases of 46% over four years. In a huge labor confrontation last summer, 340,000 Teamster members at UPS won raises of $7.50 an hour over five years, with drivers’ pay climbing to $49 an hour and part-time workers receiving a pay increase of 48% on average.

After a three-day strike earlier this month, 85,000 Kaiser Permanente workers won raises of 21%, as well as a $25 minimum wage for Kaiser’s workers in California. In March, 30,000 Los Angeles school district workers – bus drivers, cafeteria workers and teachers’ aides – won a 30% wage hike over four years. In Oregon, 1,400 nurses at Providence Portland hospital secured raises between 17% and 27% over two years.

Let the crying began.

lurker
02-27-2024, 10:24 PM
US union membership rate hits fresh record low in 2023 -Labor Dept - https://www.reuters.com/markets/us/us-union-membership-rate-hits-fresh-record-low-2023-labor-dept-2024-01-23/

lurker
02-27-2024, 10:42 PM
Hurts so good…….

I’m still cracking up over --- but, but, but, “I didn’t post that”

lurker
02-27-2024, 10:45 PM
Let the crying began.

You misspelled Laughing.

ss12
02-28-2024, 06:46 AM
Lurker poster: I’m still cracking up over --- but, but, but, “I didn’t post that”

Lurker you know what I meant you took it out I text. You didn't post the whole post. You try to make it seem like I was referring to me when I wasn't.

ss12
02-28-2024, 06:58 AM
Lurker this came from the link you supplied.

The number of union members, meanwhile, ticked higher for a second year, to 14.4 million, but the fact that overall employment among wage and salary workers rose faster resulted in a further decline in the membership rate.
"Although union density remained flat in 2023, that doesn’t reflect the surging momentum that working people have carried into this year," AFL-CIO President Liz Shuler said in a statement. "Waves of workers across industries and geography are joining unions despite vicious union-busting campaigns by large corporations."

The increase in union members was entirely the result of the continued climb in organized labor participation by non-whites. Black union membership increased by 122,000 to the highest in two decades while Latino membership rose by 127,000 to the highest since the Bureau of Labor Statistics began tracking it in 2000. White and Asian union membership fell.

keep hating on the American Work force!

Barbecueboy
02-28-2024, 07:00 AM
Pot meet kettle…….hypocrite much?

Barbecueboy
02-28-2024, 07:02 AM
I think he’s hating on the pandering union culture……not so much the few good workers that work there anyway.
Just a guess.

ss12
02-28-2024, 07:52 AM
Good morning BBQ, my 86-year-old Mother -in-law works at a donut shop 3 days a week. She said she enjoys getting out talking to people. She also like to gamble, and this just gives her extra money to gamble. At 86 if you want to work and spend your money on gambling go ahead.

Buford.Justice
02-28-2024, 11:13 AM
The American workforce is mainly non union ss, we are not hating that majority at all.

So hypocritical of the DEM party to act like they are supporting unions while on the otherhand bringing in millions of illegals who will work for so little.

Bottom line is big tech and big business are trying to eliminate these unions fools in the future with AI.

I would wager that a vast majority of people in unions vote Democrat. They never learn reality.

Barbecueboy
02-28-2024, 11:54 AM
Good morning BBQ, my 86-year-old Mother -in-law works at a donut shop 3 days a week. She said she enjoys getting out talking to people. She also like to gamble, and this just gives her extra money to gamble. At 86 if you want to work and spend your money on gambling go ahead.

Not sure why you’re telling me this but that’s pretty cool….my mom is 82 and likes to do the same things. She doesn’t work anymore, she hangs out with her friends around the pool or cabana and they go out on the gambling boats close by.

Mom never paid to clock in either.

Raceready
02-28-2024, 12:09 PM
^^ That is great to find out that she wasn't a slave to union dues as sheep are to the slaughter ! ^^

ZERO25
02-28-2024, 07:58 PM
Didnt I see where the UAW gave 45k to the Republican Party for the first time in 40 years......oh wait!

Wonder what theyre "scared" of?

lurker
02-29-2024, 12:04 AM
ss12, next time you post and its in 3rd person, please try to be more clear.

Barbecueboy
02-29-2024, 05:24 PM
I think he cuts and pastes in third person too🤡

lurker
02-29-2024, 10:38 PM
You’ll have that with Union indoctrinated slugs. Probably not in the Union curriculum or paid for by Union dues.

lurker
02-29-2024, 10:47 PM
……not so much the few good workers that work there anyway.

That line has me thinking.

You think ol’ ss12 was as above reproach in the Union jobs he’s had, as he says/posts he is? Or was he just “one of the good ol’ boys” in the “club” like most of his posts read out to be?

Barbecueboy
03-01-2024, 06:50 AM
If I were to guess I’d say somewhere in the middle…….He doesn’t seem like the typical union shovel leaner or smoke break captain but judging by his posts touting that culture he does seem the type to take every advantage of said gang culture.

I guess if I were to put it terms he could understand as to the answer to your question…….he’s the tallest midget or the skinniest fat guy in that equation.

ss12
03-01-2024, 11:12 AM
I'm just an old hardworking man who worked his a$$ since I was 15 years old. Worked weekend, holidays, part-time jobs to help support my family. Never needed a handout did it all on my own. Grew up in area were 90% of the good jobs were unions. Parents, grandparents all had union jobs. Now I'm out in the pasture enjoying what life I have left that God grants me. Living the American dream.

Buford.Justice
03-01-2024, 02:30 PM
Living the American Dream?????That's a hoot. Just what is your concept of the American Dream?

A Marxist puppet dictator calling the shots and deconstructing the REAL American Dream?

You meant to say "Living the Demise of the American Dream" surely!!!

I don't beleive Lincoln, Washington, and the early American constructors would call what you're living as the American Dream.

lurker
03-02-2024, 08:41 AM
Hope you don’t mind that I “Quote” just what is needed.

I'm just an old hardworking man who worked his a$$ since I was 15 years old.

I know you like to be braggadocios when referring to your self in first person life’s lessons and such. But, I’d gather a lot of us on here from that/our generation worked our a$$’s off since we were young too. Two jobs, nights, thirds, weekends, and holidays, like you. Yah’ I get it.

That said, I’d gather a lot of us on here never had to Pay to clock in either.

But you know what? If a Union area job market was all you were dealt, then that’s all you were dealt and you Pay to clock in.

Question for you though, you always had the option of moving to another area of the Country or continuing to further your education or skilled trade. Why didn’t you?

Myself? I took the skilled trade path in school, then moved up North a few years later. Spread my wings to an office job for a few years, hated it, then went back to my skilled trades. Worked my a$$ off doing that for years, then recently fell into and took a great opportunity for a pre-retirement job that sets me up very well looking down the road.

In short, I guess we all have different paths for jobs in life.

Barbecueboy
03-02-2024, 10:05 AM
I'm just an old hardworking man who worked his a$$ since I was 15 years old. Worked weekend, holidays, part-time jobs to help support my family. Never needed a handout did it all on my own. Grew up in area were 90% of the good jobs were unions. Parents, grandparents all had union jobs. Now I'm out in the pasture enjoying what life I have left that God grants me. Living the American dream.

Can’t hate on that at all brother…..we all have different paths to get to where we want or need to be.
I have strong opinions overall about union fleecing, you have strong opinions about working stiffs and entrepreneurial non union spirit. We can agree to disagree……murica.

ss12
03-03-2024, 08:01 AM
Lurker, I retired when I was 50 with full benefits. That right there made worth every penny that I paid union dues for. I didn't need a pre-retirement job. Keep trying to convince yourself that paying union dues suk. You can quit trying to convince me how better off you are because you didn't pay union dues. Who's the one that had to work after he turned 50? The guy who didn't pay union dues.

Lurker in all honesty I hope someday you get to retire soon, and you get to have a long retirement life.

ss12
03-03-2024, 08:03 AM
BBQ, thanks!

lurker
03-03-2024, 08:36 AM
Lurker in all honesty I hope someday you get to retire soon, and you get to have a long retirement life.

ss12, Thanks. I get your points, I always do.

Raceready
03-03-2024, 10:58 AM
ss12, Thanks. I get your points, I always do.Up to the point of voting for the evil democrats ? ?