PDA

View Full Version : State of the Republican party

ss12
03-14-2024, 12:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdv6QfSR4UM

How many suckers to we have on 4m.

Buford.Justice
03-14-2024, 01:47 PM
You post lies and propaganda as much as MSNBC ss.

Barbecueboy
03-14-2024, 03:17 PM

How many suckers to we have on 4m.

Not near as many as there are suckers that pay their employer to clock in everyday……I guess that’s apples to apples?

ss12
03-14-2024, 04:26 PM
BBQ, have an enjoyable day at work tomorrow. Went down to the southside of the island this morning and watched Space X Starship rocket launch.

Barbecueboy
03-14-2024, 04:37 PM
Fridays are big days for us anyway and with spring breakers in town it should be pretty good….I’ll enjoy counting the receipts for sure.
Space x had to be pretty cool.

ss12
03-14-2024, 04:38 PM
Buford, you know I only give you the best factual information on the web.

ss12
03-14-2024, 05:13 PM
BBQ, Same down here spring breaker everywhere. They party until 3 am and don't get up until 2 pm LOL. They have not been all that bad, most of them have been pretty respectful.

Buford.Justice
03-14-2024, 08:52 PM
BBQ, have an enjoyable day at work tomorrow. Went down to the southside of the island this morning and watched Space X Starship rocket launch.

Was Joe on it???

Buford.Justice
03-14-2024, 09:21 PM
Buford, you know I only give you the worst lieing BS information on the web.

That you do!!! hahahhahahaaa

lurker
03-14-2024, 10:46 PM

Brought to you buy the, Lincoln Project. A Pro-Biden PAC. SMH!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lincoln_Project

lurker
03-15-2024, 01:59 AM
How the Lincoln Project Hoodwinked Anti-Trump Liberals - https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-the-lincoln-project-hoodwinked-anti-trump-liberals

lurker
03-15-2024, 02:01 AM
The Lincoln Project Isn’t Helping Anyone but Themselves - https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-lincoln-project-isnt-helping-anyone-but-themselves

lurker
03-15-2024, 02:04 AM
The Lincoln Project falsely claims Trump has pocketed ‘every dollar’ he raised - https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/09/10/lincoln-project-falsely-claims-trump-has-pocketed-every-dollar-he-raised/

lurker
03-15-2024, 02:07 AM
Tell the Truth: the Lincoln Project Is a Problem - https://www.realclearpolicy.com/articles/2023/04/20/tell_the_truth_the_lincoln_project_is_a_problem_89 4977.html

lurker
03-15-2024, 02:11 AM
How a leading anti-Trump group ignored a crisis in its ranks - https://apnews.com/article/john-weaver-lincoln-project-crisis-b14be5f06588b8f1d78125d4141394cb

lurker
03-15-2024, 06:37 PM
No one seems to like the Lincoln Project anymore - https://www.politico.com/news/2021/11/28/lincoln-project-anymore-523409

lurker
03-15-2024, 06:38 PM
3 lessons from the implosion of the Lincoln Project - https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/18/politics/lincoln-project-john-weaver-steve-schmidt/index.html

Barbecueboy
03-15-2024, 10:28 PM
Call the teamsters….they will fix everything, lmao.

lurker
03-16-2024, 02:55 AM
Maybe if the sucker Teamsters posted hack bits about Trump they’d use there own words, that is, instead of someone else’s hack bit recirculated and regurgitated video from a washed up joke of a Washington PAC. That no less, claims to be Conservative, but supports Biden.

If’n you’re gunna crack on Trump, at least be original with your own words when you get your hate on.

ss12
03-16-2024, 08:30 AM
Lurker, Thanks for giving me more information.

The Lincoln Project, the super PAC created in late 2019 to help defeat Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election, is one of the largest trolling operations in modern human history, designed to alter the country’s political future by getting inside—and thoroughly screwing with—the commander-in-chief’s head.

Rick Wilson: “We’re here to kick the sh!t out of Donald Trump.” What made the Lincoln Project unique was that this collection of disaffected Republicans were all veterans of various nasty political campaigns and had expertise in manipulative messaging and media, and thus boasted the specific skillsets required to be a thorn in Trump’s side. Consequently, it wasn’t long before their “Mourning in America” spot stoked the ire of the president, whose tweet about the group transformed it into an overnight sensation, helping it raise tens of millions, expand its staff, and become a hydra-like machine that poked the Trumpian bear in real-time on social media, developed popular commercials, and then—courtesy of Mike Madrid’s data-oriented team— strategically place them in the markets where they would have the most real-world success at pushing voters toward Joe Biden.

Lurker, did Cult45 win the 2020 election?

ss12
03-16-2024, 08:41 AM
The Lincoln Project was started in 2019 by a number of prominent Republican operatives who opposed Trump’s presidency and feared the direction their party was taking. They faced charges of self-dealing and ineffectualness — both of which they heartedly dismissed. And along the way, the group raised tens of millions of dollars, in large part because of the splashy web and TV ads it ran going after the sitting president and his family in visceral, personal ways.

They raised tens of millions of dollars from wealthy republicans donors. The RNC only has 8 million dollars.

ss12
03-16-2024, 08:48 AM
Lurker most of your information was from 2021 and the people they were having problems with are no longer associated with the Lincoln project. The Lincoln Project is still successful raising funds from republican donors who care about are democracy.

Lurker are you now supporting Cult45?

TS FAN
03-16-2024, 01:06 PM
Care about democracy? That belief is for low information voters who suck up to anything the pathetic left spews out. Dems can only run of sex, abortion and Democracy garbage. Think that will get them elected? Good luck

Once again, whatever the loony left accuses the conservatives of doing, they are doing. Especially the democracy. Watch what these lunatics do if Trump wins. It will make the legitimate protest of Jan 6 look like child's play. Stay tuned

lurker
03-16-2024, 04:51 PM
Lurker are you now supporting Cult45?

Not a fan of hack wannabe conservative super PAC’s that are nothing more than RINO’s and support Biden. Nothing more than that.

lurker
03-16-2024, 04:55 PM
----- are democracy.

I think you meant “our”?

I’d love to here your definition of “are democracy”?????

ss12
03-17-2024, 07:38 AM
Lurker, the only rhino's in the republican party is maga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP278wVIskA

Barbecueboy
03-17-2024, 08:19 AM
And just like that the song “ send in the clowns” starts coming from my tablet speaker…….good morning SS.

lurker
03-17-2024, 10:03 AM
How about it ss12, your definition of “are democracy”?????

lurker
03-17-2024, 10:06 AM

I'll bite, tell me more.

ss12
03-17-2024, 10:30 AM
Good morning BBQ how was your sales during the spring break? Friday night was pretty wild here. My oldest daughter's family is flying in on Wednesday. The wife has a bunch of plans for them.

ss12
03-17-2024, 10:57 AM
Lurker, Democracy is a system of government where state power resides in the people. It encompasses various forms, including direct democracy, where citizens directly participate in decision-making, and representative democracy, where elected officials act on behalf of the populace. Key features include freedom, voting rights, and protection of individual rights.

ss12
03-17-2024, 11:19 AM
Former Vice President Pence has refused to endorse Cult45!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/03/17/mike-pence-donald-trump-constitution/73009021007/

lurker
03-17-2024, 12:53 PM
Lurker, Democracy is a system of government where state power resides in the people. It encompasses various forms, including direct democracy, where citizens directly participate in decision-making, and representative democracy, where elected officials act on behalf of the populace. Key features include freedom, voting rights, and protection of individual rights.

I get that.

But what is it about both Parties that infringes on our Democracy. I say that knowing both Parties fu@k with it all of the time, and you’ve said Trump fu@ked with it too. And the Democrats parrot talking points about infringing on our Democracy.

Weird isn’t it.

lurker
03-17-2024, 12:57 PM

That shouldn’t be a shocker to anyone.

Barbecueboy
03-17-2024, 03:26 PM
Good morning BBQ how was your sales during the spring break? Friday night was pretty wild here. My oldest daughter's family is flying in on Wednesday. The wife has a bunch of plans for them.

We had a good week….weather pretty good and seeing a bunch of lobster tans on some folks that don’t spend a bunch of time in the sun,lol.

Enjoy the island life as long as possible, if it’s anything like here ( and I know it is)the rates are fixing to explode……put you some sunscreen on sir…thank me later.

Buford.Justice
03-17-2024, 04:37 PM
Abe Lincoln would be appauled by these clowns using his name (the Lincoln Foundation) for what they are doing. Total hypocracy...

ss12
03-17-2024, 04:39 PM
BBQ, glad to see the Biden's economy did you good this week. LOl The island was packed with spring breaker, and there was a lot of families here also. Friday night the collaged kids were having a lot of fun. They were still going at 4 in the morning. I went out to see what was going on. I heard a scream and then a big splash someone made it in the pool. I just laughed and went back to bed. That was the only bad night.

The wife and I already have good tan but we have started using sunscreen. The grandkids will definitely have some on. As far as the rates here they start going up the first of March. We met the owner of this condo last year and we told him that we were planning on come back for 2-3 months this year. He asked us if we would be interested in renting this place. He indicated he just wanted someone in here just to watch this place and if something break to let him know. We told him what we could rent another place for, and he said I will beat that. We pay the same amount for the three months. The owner has been a great to work with. We did have somethings break and he has gotten fixed as soon as possible. We have the same deal for next year. The island is not for everybody, if you don't like to walk or ride bikes stay away.

Buford.Justice
03-17-2024, 04:41 PM

The Dems and RINOs make a joke of Democracy. They use the word Democracy like they own it, yet their actions are not Democratic at all. They have excluded the people almost completely.

Buford.Justice
03-17-2024, 04:44 PM

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/03/17/mike-pence-donald-trump-constitution/73009021007/

That's great news. With an endorcement like his who needs endorcements?

Still don't get this Cult45 BS. ss have you heard of the COUP2020?

ss12
03-17-2024, 07:06 PM
Buford who would want an endorsement of a Vice President who had the balls to defend our democracy especially if you were the one trying to destroy it.

Barbecueboy
03-17-2024, 08:12 PM
Biden economy, lmao…….85% of the sales were done via mommy and daddy’s credit card that they will find out about when the kids get home and the bill rolls in.

We used to average around 60/40 credit versus cash…..yep, Bidenomics hard at work here…..thanks for inserting that foot in mouth again touting stupidity.

Buford.Justice
03-17-2024, 08:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP278wVIskA

ss Do you really believe that? MAGA is not the RINO's.

What is one reason you beleive this? Just one. Other than the political hacks spewing propaganda have you actually believing this nonsense.

MAGA is trying to get candidates to run against the RINO's to clean up the party. This is fact.

If you are a RINO that wants the border open then MAGA is going to do all they can to end your corrupt career. For one example.

MAGA consists of the true patriots of America, who want to clean up government, end the swamp, and stop the communist/globalist movement.

Maybe you want that communist/globalist movement? Time to come out and admit it ss!!!

Let's hear about what MAGA is doing wrong. I'm waiting.....

ZERO25
03-17-2024, 08:45 PM
Bbq, did you catch that?.......SS marooned on an island......AGAIN!!! lololol

I hope Professor doesnt have dementia now, so he can keep the wifi running!

Buford.Justice
03-17-2024, 08:48 PM
BBQ, glad to see the Biden's economy did you good this week. LOl The island was packed with spring breaker, and there was a lot of families here also. Friday night the collaged kids were having a lot of fun. They were still going at 4 in the morning. I went out to see what was going on. I heard a scream and then a big splash someone made it in the pool. I just laughed and went back to bed. That was the only bad night.

The wife and I already have good tan but we have started using sunscreen. The grandkids will definitely have some on. As far as the rates here they start going up the first of March. We met the owner of this condo last year and we told him that we were planning on come back for 2-3 months this year. He asked us if we would be interested in renting this place. He indicated he just wanted someone in here just to watch this place and if something break to let him know. We told him what we could rent another place for, and he said I will beat that. We pay the same amount for the three months. The owner has been a great to work with. We did have somethings break and he has gotten fixed as soon as possible. We have the same deal for next year. The island is not for everybody, if you don't like to walk or ride bikes stay away.

Biden's economy???????? Please refrain from making such absurd statements!!! :) You know that's a lie.... And you wouldn't be saying that if your family personally wasn't so well off that your not being hurt enough to hardly notice. Just don't say nonsense like that out in public too much! hahahaha

Did you ask him if his CONDO would be available next year for sure???? The "newcomers" are needing homes and that great Biden economy could well be used to pay for that condo being sold out to the illegals. Payment for a full year for the whole condo by the GUV, us taxpayers like paying more for such awesome causes.... Being inclusive is such a great idea!!!!!

Buford.Justice
03-17-2024, 08:53 PM
BBQ, thanks to Biden Lack of OMICS. Credit Card debt has now topped one trillion dollars in the USA.

People are maxing out their cards and taking out new ones just to pay their bills, since inflation in reality has went up over 20% in the last three years.

Of course those rich liberals that have gotten rich from their UNION jobs have so much money that they can still act like things are just fine!!! Whoopie!!!! Biden Omics!!!

As the world sinks into increased levels of evil and death, one can always rely on the DEM party to save us all from evil people like MAGA that would actually try to fight against evil, loss of freedom, and the end of America.

Dem party wants to end free speech to save Democracy!!! You didn't hear it here first!!

Just some more common sense information.

lurker
03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
--- if you were the one trying to destroy it.

You are referencing Democracy and Trump.

You’ve said that type of comment multiple times over the last two years but never give an example(s), not once.

Barbecueboy
03-18-2024, 06:15 AM
Because there is nothing to cut and paste to support it……and original thought?, fuhgetaboutit.

ss12
03-18-2024, 06:47 AM
BBQ, just wondering how your sales were in 2019, and 2020 during spring break under Cult45 presidency?

I have a feeling I'm going to read some union bashing.

ss12
03-18-2024, 07:12 AM
Lurker here are some examples. Challenging Election Results: Trump’s refusal to concede the 2020 election and his baseless claims of widespread voter fraud undermined public trust in the electoral process. His attempts to overturn legitimate election results through legal challenges and pressure on state officials raised concerns about the integrity of democratic norms.
Attacks on the Press: Trump consistently attacked the media, labeling them as “fake news” and undermining their role as a check on government power. A free press is essential for a healthy democracy, and such attacks erode public confidence in accurate information.
Disregard for Civil Servants: Trump’s administration saw a high turnover of civil servants and officials who disagreed with his policies. His disdain for career professionals weakened the institutions that rely on their expertise and impartiality.
Embracing Authoritarian Leaders: Trump expressed admiration for authoritarian leaders like Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un. His praise for their strongman tactics raised concerns about his commitment to democratic values.
Financial Conflicts of Interest: Trump’s refusal to fully divest from his business empire while serving as president raised ethical questions. Profiting from public office can undermine trust in democratic institutions.
Impeachment Proceedings: Trump faced two impeachment trials during his presidency. While he was not removed from office, these proceedings highlighted allegations of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.
Erosion of Norms: Trump frequently disregarded established norms of presidential behavior, from using Twitter to attack opponents to bypassing traditional channels for decision-making. Such actions can weaken democratic institutions over time.
Despite these challenges, it’s important to recognize that American democracy has endured. The guardrails—Congress, the courts, the federal system, the press, and the civil service—have held, preventing a complete erosion of democratic principles.

ss12
03-18-2024, 10:41 AM
Trump ADMITS he DOESN’T HAVE MONEY for Bond, BEGS Court. The multi billionaire doesn't have the money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDRFJTpLe1c

Barbecueboy
03-18-2024, 10:53 AM
BBQ, just wondering how your sales were in 2019, and 2020 during spring break under Cult45 presidency?

I have a feeling I'm going to read some union bashing.

The profits were much higher then, costs of goods much lower…..no union bashing needed here.

Buford.Justice
03-18-2024, 11:18 AM
ss The corrupt courts ran by the Dems have no right to steal Trumps money. And his baseless claims of a stolen election are the words of liars and their believers. ie you.

ss12
03-18-2024, 11:19 AM
BBQ, Kind of hard to make a profit when everything was shut down because of the pandemic.

ss12
03-18-2024, 11:27 AM
ss The corrupt courts ran by the Dems have no right to steal Trumps money. And his baseless claims of a stolen election are the words of liars and their beleivers. ie you.

Buford kind of hard to steal if you don't have it. Cult45's U.S. Attorney general Bill Barr didn't think the election was stolen. If you want to still believe Cult45's lies that on you.

Buford.Justice
03-18-2024, 02:59 PM
Buford kind of hard to steal if you don't have it. Cult45's U.S. Attorney general Bill Barr didn't think the election was stolen. If you want to still believe Cult45's lies that on you.

Bill Barr sold out a long time ago, he has no credibility left. He's compromised and is a never Trumper.

He knows the election was stolen, but will never admit it.

There is no Cult45. Just a narrative set up by liars. ie the ones YOU choose to believe.

You choose to beleive liars, so be it. About time for another youtube goodie isn't ole boy? There will come a time when YOU will have to account for your beliefs and actions. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. hahahaha

Buford.Justice
03-18-2024, 03:03 PM

The Dems are setting up the rules, when people declare themselves as GODs, there is no justice. Except for Buford Justice!!! :)

Seriously, you have been punked by evil people.

Barbecueboy
03-18-2024, 03:53 PM
BBQ, Kind of hard to make a profit when everything was shut down because of the pandemic.

That was summer 2020 before that all started happening here. 2019 was great…2020 was still pretty good with the spring break crowd. The actual summer and subsequent golfer and fall snowbird season shoulder seasons in 2020 we were like everyone else in the country….crappy.

So nope, wasn’t hard to make a profit at all…..people like good fairly priced food and good southern hospitality all at the same time.

ZERO25
03-18-2024, 06:09 PM
The profits were much higher then, costs of goods much lower…..no union bashing needed here

Yep, under Trump even with the crisis, my sales were up, never missed a beat!

SS's buffoon takes office, and some costs went up 450%!.....Fact!

ie, profits were down under Buffoonomics!

Barbecueboy
03-18-2024, 06:42 PM
Buffoonomics lmao…..that’s on point sir.

fastford
03-18-2024, 07:05 PM
Obummer about done me in in 08 with the cash for clunkers BS , unions loved it because it took half the used car supply off the market and folks had to buy new ones , trump was finally fixing this democratic blunder and along came ole sleepy joe and continued right on with Obummer,s and the lefts plan of socialism , dreamers like SS just plain cant see it , but thats OK , KING trumps coming to fix it again and this time I feel it will stick ......

ss12
03-18-2024, 07:29 PM
Cult 45 handling of the covid-19 pandemic had a significant impact on inflation, leading to fluctuations in the pace of price increases. The economy lost 2.9million jobs during Cult45's pandemic, the unemployment increased from 1.6% to 6.3%. Cult45 campaign promises was to decrease the U.S. trade deficit, but he increased by 40%. Cult45 increased the federal debt from 14.4 trillion to 21.6 trillion.

A study by the National Bureau of Economic Research found that, on average, Democratic presidents grew the economy by 4.4% annually, compared to 2.5% under Republicans.
Job creation, income growth, and other economic measures have consistently been stronger under Democratic administrations.

lurker
03-18-2024, 08:42 PM
Lurker here are some examples. Challenging Election Results: Trump’s refusal to concede the 2020 election and his baseless claims of widespread voter fraud undermined public trust in the electoral process. His attempts to overturn legitimate election results through legal challenges and pressure on state officials raised concerns about the integrity of democratic norms.
Attacks on the Press: Trump consistently attacked the media, labeling them as “fake news” and undermining their role as a check on government power. A free press is essential for a healthy democracy, and such attacks erode public confidence in accurate information.
Disregard for Civil Servants: Trump’s administration saw a high turnover of civil servants and officials who disagreed with his policies. His disdain for career professionals weakened the institutions that rely on their expertise and impartiality.
Embracing Authoritarian Leaders: Trump expressed admiration for authoritarian leaders like Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un. His praise for their strongman tactics raised concerns about his commitment to democratic values.
Financial Conflicts of Interest: Trump’s refusal to fully divest from his business empire while serving as president raised ethical questions. Profiting from public office can undermine trust in democratic institutions.
Impeachment Proceedings: Trump faced two impeachment trials during his presidency. While he was not removed from office, these proceedings highlighted allegations of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.
Erosion of Norms: Trump frequently disregarded established norms of presidential behavior, from using Twitter to attack opponents to bypassing traditional channels for decision-making. Such actions can weaken democratic institutions over time.
Despite these challenges, it’s important to recognize that American democracy has endured. The guardrails—Congress, the courts, the federal system, the press, and the civil service—have held, preventing a complete erosion of democratic principles.

Thanks for posting your examples.

And know reading forward I am going off of the specific definition of the word, Democracy, that I looked up on-line from several places. I’m not sure I buy those specific examples are Trump “trying to destroy” our United States of America Democracy specifically ---- but if you think they are, and you read the definition of Democracy that way, that’s your opinion, and I will live with it.

Personally, I think your examples are Democrat or Liberal parroted talking points that are regurgitated until you buy them. I read where others do, and agree with you, so I can fully understand where you are swayed in your way of thinking. Its your sources of News type information being anti-Trump biased. It comes down to you being anti-Trump for some reasons in your own head, and I’ll live with your opinion.

Like, mean Tweets --- they are or can be offensive to some, but in the end, they aren’t “trying to destroy” our Democracy.

Personally, I think we have bigger fish to fry that leads to destroying our Democracy. One example would be Term Limits for every office just like the President. That’s a start.

lurker
03-18-2024, 09:01 PM
fastford, Cash for Clunkers was one of the worst economic blunders in the used car auto industry.

lurker
03-18-2024, 09:32 PM
Cult 45 handling of the covid-19 pandemic

Trump gets too much blame for the Pandemic, when the real criminal in the debacle was Fauci.

Four years on, COVID damage remains while Fauci & Co. pay no price - https://nypost.com/2024/03/18/opinion/four-years-on-covid-damage-remains-while-fauci-amp-co-pay-no-price/

Rand Paul demands Fauci, NIH scientists disclose pharmaceutical royalties - https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rand-paul-demands-fauci-and-nih-scientists-disclose-pharmaceutical-royalties

Four years later, COVID-19 shutdowns remind us the government is the ultimate tyrant -

But Wolf <Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf> would not stop at two weeks. After his initial 90-day emergency declaration was set to expire, he extended it for over a year. During that time, Wolf ignored his own legislature’s votes to limit his power. He defied a federal judge’s ruling that his actions were unconstitutional. After 15 months, Pennsylvanians ended Wolf’s authoritarian reign through a successful ballot initiative, limiting a governor’s ability to use emergency powers.

lurker
03-18-2024, 09:36 PM
https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/covid-shutdowns-4-years-later-fauci-government-20240318.html

So, ss12, was Democratic Govener Tom Wolf “trying to destroy” our United States of America Democracy?

ss12
03-18-2024, 10:13 PM
Here is something I read in the comment section of an article I was reading on Cult45.

Talented and well-practiced in every vice, a stranger to compassion or empathy, a liar and a cheat so complete in perfidy that he has elevated his dishonesty to hold it up as an ersatz moral principle, violent, so long as he can order someone else to do the dirty work, grotesque in body, graceless in action, in possession of a wounded self-regard so colossal as to smother any spark of grace, treasonous, not only to country, but to every ally he has ever had, the poisoned fruit and rankest flower of racism and contempt for women, and utterly devoid of shame for his moral and spiritual bankruptcy.
That is your leader. That is to whom you give your money. That is who you follow and laud. That is whose banner you willingly carry. Why? Because he is a mirror, not a lighthouse. You see yourselves in him. He is what you would be, if you had inherited money and could shed the last vestiges of conscience and shame.
No, I do not “respect your choices,” nor do I admire your loyalty and dedication to this mirific, demoniac vision. You have demonstrated not only a lack of civic virtue, loyalty to the Republic and to the rule of law, but a willingness to engage in violence and sedition at his slightest expressed wish. And you will never, ever admit you were wrong.
Because you see your dark, twisted, resentful dreams in him. And to renounce him is to renounce yourselves.”
~ Advocatus Peregrini

lurker
03-18-2024, 10:20 PM
Like I said, ss12, its your sources of News type information being anti-Trump biased.

lurker
03-18-2024, 11:23 PM
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&biw=&bih=&q=Talented+and+well-practiced+in+every+vice%2C+a+stranger+to+compassio n+or+empathy%2C+a+liar+and+a+cheat+so+complete+in+ perfidy+that+he+has+elevated+his+dishonesty+to+hol d+it+up+as+an+ersatz+moral+principle%2C+violent%2C +so+long+as+he+can+order+someone+else+to+do+the+di rty+work%2C+grotesque+in+body%2C+graceless+in+acti on%2C+in+possession+of+a+wounded+self-regard+so+colossal+as+to+smother+any+spark+of+grac e%2C+treasonous%2C+not+only+to+country%2C+but+to+e very+ally+he+has+ever+had%2C+the+poisoned+fruit+an d+rankest+flower+of+racism+and+contempt+for+women% 2C+and+utterly+devoid+of+shame+for+his+moral+and+s piritual+bankruptcy.+That+is+your+leader.+That+is+ to+whom+you+give+your+money.+That+is+who+you+follo w+and+laud.+That+is+whose+banner+you+willingly+car ry.+Why%3F+Because+he+is+a+mirror%2C+not+a+lightho use.+You+see+yourselves+in+him.+He+is+what+you+wou ld+be%2C+if+you+had+inherited+money+and+could+shed +the+last+vestiges+of+conscience+and+shame.+No%2C+ I+do+not+%E2%80%9Crespect+your+choices%2C%E2%80%9D +nor+do+I+admire+your+loyalty+and+dedication+to+th is+mirific%2C+demoniac+vision.+You+have+demonstrat ed+not+only+a+lack+of+civic+virtue%2C+loyalty+to+t he+Republic+and+to+the+rule+of+law%2C+but+a+willin gness+to+engage+in+violence+and+sedition+at+his+sl ightest+expressed+wish.+And+you+will+never%2C+ever +admit+you+were+wrong.+Because+you+see+your+dark%2 C+twisted%2C+resentful+dreams+in+him.+And+to+renou nce+him+is+to+renounce+yourselves.%E2%80%9D+~+Advo catus+Peregrini&iflsig=ANes7DEAAAAAZfke65ld-iqXb83MyQEEC1IjPhynPeYG&gbv=2&oq=Talented+and+well-practiced+in+every+vice%2C+a+stranger+to+compassio n+or+empathy%2C+a+liar+and+a+cheat+so+complete+in+ perfidy+that+he+has+elevated+his+dishonesty+to+hol d+it+up+as+an+ersatz+moral+principle%2C+violent%2C +so+long+as+he+can+order+someone+else+to+do+the+di rty+work%2C+grotesque+in+body%2C+graceless+in+acti on%2C+in+possession+of+a+wounded+self-regard+so+colossal+as+to+smother+any+spark+of+grac e%2C+treasonous%2C+not+only+to+country%2C+but+to+e very+ally+he+has+ever+had%2C+the+poisoned+fruit+an d+rankest+flower+of+racism+and+contempt+for+women% 2C+and+utterly+devoid+of+shame+for+his+moral+and+s piritual+bankruptcy.+That+is+your+leader.+That+is+ to+whom+you+give+your+money.+That+is+who+you+follo w+and+laud.+That+is+whose+banner+you+willingly+car ry.+Why%3F+Because+he+is+a+mirror%2C+not+a+lightho use.+You+see+yourselves+in+him.+He+is+what+you+wou ld+be%2C+if+you+had+inherited+money+and+could+shed +the+last+vestiges+of+conscience+and+shame.+No%2C+ I+do+not+%E2%80%9Crespect+your+choices%2C%E2%80%9D +nor+do+I+admire+your+loyalty+and+dedication+to+th is+mirific%2C+demoniac+vision.+You+have+demonstrat ed+not+only+a+lack+of+civic+virtue%2C+loyalty+to+t he+Republic+and+to+the+rule+of+law%2C+but+a+willin gness+to+engage+in+violence+and+sedition+at+his+sl ightest+expressed+wish.+And+you+will+never%2C+ever +admit+you+were+wrong.+Because+you+see+your+dark%2 C+twisted%2C+resentful+dreams+in+him.+And+to+renou nce+him+is+to+renounce+yourselves.%E2%80%9D+~+Advo catus+Peregrini&gs_l=heirloom-hp.3...4847.4847.0.7218.1.1.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0. ..1.2.34.heirloom-hp..1.0.0.fV314vA6a5Q

And ss12, your latest bit is plagiarized all over the web --- so its not just you that plagiarizes others. Kind’a makes more sense now about you anti-Trump’ers and your wealth’s of anti-Trump hate. Birds of a feather flock together, don’t ya’ say.

Barbecueboy
03-19-2024, 03:31 AM
Dodo birds……..

ss12
03-19-2024, 06:45 AM
Lurker in case you haven't noticed I have been anti-cult45 since 2015. 154 historians vote that cult45 was the worst president EVER. I was glad to see historians agreed with my assessment of cult45.

https://people.com/historians-rank-donald-trump-worst-president-again-8592411

Lurker, Cult45's vice president (Pence) is not even endorsing him. That should tell you how bad Cult45 is.

Barbecueboy
03-19-2024, 08:30 AM
So you were the one he was talking about grabbing by the puddin on the hot mic? 2015 ish?

fastford
03-19-2024, 09:23 AM
Cult 45 handling of the covid-19 pandemic had a significant impact on inflation, leading to fluctuations in the pace of price increases. The economy lost 2.9million jobs during Cult45's pandemic, the unemployment increased from 1.6% to 6.3%. Cult45 campaign promises was to decrease the U.S. trade deficit, but he increased by 40%. Cult45 increased the federal debt from 14.4 trillion to 21.6 trillion.

A study by the National Bureau of Economic Research found that, on average, Democratic presidents grew the economy by 4.4% annually, compared to 2.5% under Republicans.
Job creation, income growth, and other economic measures have consistently been stronger under Democratic administrations.

and no mention of the effects of the china virus before and after in your examples , either way , 2/3rds of the country disagree with your analyses as far as the effects on there personal life , and put it squarely on ole sleepy,s watch .....

Buford.Justice
03-19-2024, 10:13 AM
Lurker in case you haven't noticed I have been anti-cult45 since 2015. 154 historians vote that cult45 was the worst president EVER. I was glad to see historians agreed with my assessment of cult45.

https://people.com/historians-rank-donald-trump-worst-president-again-8592411

Lurker, Cult45's vice president (Pence) is not even endorsing him. That should tell you how bad Cult45 is.

Of course you can find 154 biased historians that hate Trump. I imagine they are busy updating Wikipedia with what they want the truth and facts to be.

You and the historians sure are smart!

Aren't you the one that is always calling people gullible, when all the time you keep posting news that one would be gullible to believe?

https://www.brainyquote.com/photos_tr/en/k/kerihilson/650252/kerihilson1.jpg

Buford.Justice
03-19-2024, 01:50 PM
Ss why do you ignore articles like lurker just posted in post #64, and answer by changing the subject to more Trump propaganda and lies?

You base your life on lies and discard reality. I can't seem to understand your mindset.

I do see this Cult45 garbage does exist, and it's created by leftists that are determined to destroy Trump with lies. These people are allowed to cry cult by freedom of speech, a total abuse of true freedom.

You never have a word about COVID unless you can twist it to your narratives. Focusing on lies makes it harder to focus on the truth?

ss12
03-19-2024, 09:09 PM
Buford, if you want to support a rapist, conman, fraudster, tried to overturn an election, a person who has 5 children by 3 different mothers, pays prostitute for sex, sells national nuclear secrets, and whatever else I'm missing please do so. Remember candidate's matter. Good luck with your candidate. Please donate to your candidates, the "billionaire" needs over 450 million dollars.

Buford.Justice
03-20-2024, 11:28 AM
Buford, if you want to support a rapist, conman, fraudster, tried to overturn an election, a person who has 5 children by 3 different mothers, pays prostitute for sex, sells national nuclear secrets, and whatever else I'm missing please do so. Remember candidate's matter. Good luck with your candidate. Please donate to your candidates, the "billionaire" needs over 450 million dollars.

I must keep asking, Why do you believe these lies? There is no evidence or proof, just leftist judges, prosecuters, jury's etc that comply with the witch hunt agenda.

Show us some proof!! Not some idiot on you tube parroting lies from the medias. The medias show no proof, they are in on the witch hunt.

Don't you want America to be saved? Quit listening to fake news....

The 450 million is not legit, are you really wanting mob rule like this?

ss12
03-20-2024, 03:07 PM
Buford, this one is for you. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/EIWIaZpB0xs

Buford.Justice
03-20-2024, 03:23 PM
At this point, I'm not going to open the video. You always post propaganda and lies. I don't enjoy looking at these propaganda flicks. And you really do believe them? That is something I don't understand.

ss12
03-20-2024, 05:07 PM
Buford, it was a testimony from a witness (with strong ties to Cult45) in the Biden's impeachment hearing today. The republicans wanted to get the truth out.

Buford.Justice
03-20-2024, 05:41 PM
Buford, it was a testimony from a witness in the Biden's impeachment hearing today. The republicans wanted to get the truth out.

No they want everything but the truth. Speaking of the Biden impeachment trial though, those are real documents and actual proof of the Treason's of Cult44 and cartel. Actual proof on paper, the kind that scared Hunter off again. He should be going to prison for ignoring subpoenas, right? You know like the ONE that Peter Navarro just went INTO prison for yesterday. He is standing up for himself and his country by the way, and was not even convicted of any crime. They have in prison because he supported the JAN 6th people who were also jailed for no charges. Not for selling out to Communist China like Cult44 has been doing for many years. Talk about injustice and an injustice system controlled by the GUV.

The wanted to get the truth out? Don't make me puke a second time, of course the RINO faction wants Trump destroyed, even if by lies.

You sell out to our enemies for years and you get elected president, You try to stop our government for selling out and you get an election stolen out from under you and patriotic people as well as christians attacked and their lives destroyed.

It's time to end this evil Trump 2024, the only choice.

Put all of that in your bagpipe and smoke it. It's called the truth and exposing the real criminals.

ss12
03-20-2024, 06:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMJ1SKwF1to

lurker
03-20-2024, 10:15 PM

Buford, it was a testimony from a witness (with strong ties to Cult45) in the Biden's impeachment hearing today. The republicans wanted to get the truth out.

I like the little written snippet context for the video you posted. Please do that with all of the video you post from here forward. It lets me know if they are worth clicking on or not. Thanks in advance.

Buford.Justice
03-21-2024, 01:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMJ1SKwF1to

Jamie Raskin???? One of the worst liars of them all.

This is a prime example of the rot that is now widespread in congress.

Barbecueboy
03-21-2024, 01:38 PM
You have a valid point there CW….Raskin is the congress version of black mold.

Buford.Justice
03-21-2024, 01:47 PM
And here is RATSKIN getting called out for lieing.

https://youtu.be/bPehPlIzyLM

SS please watch it all. With no nonsense like someone eating popcorn being dubbed in. Raskin being called out and called a liar to his face....

Buford.Justice
03-21-2024, 01:55 PM
The Big Guy being called out.

Watch: Witness in Impeachment Hearing Says Joe Biden Is the 'Big Guy' in China Deal

https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-witness-impeachment-hearing-says-joe-biden-big-guy-china-deal/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=wcjemail&utm_campaign=CAN&utm_content=2024-03-21

Buford.Justice
03-21-2024, 03:14 PM

Well thank you very much after I saw the first video of a liar the following videos appeared below, I assume you meant these were for me.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/AskYZjUvzZA?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/12PS9UW3QrE?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/L9-SSZTlOCA?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/BcFqbcwqX5Q?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/JwoLdYqqq-0?feature=share

And many more. hahahaahahaha

ss12
03-21-2024, 08:44 PM
Ouch!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeGr_774XXc

Buford.Justice
03-21-2024, 09:07 PM
Ouch!

GOV weaponizing the court system, yes that hurts, when you destroy justice with Cult44 Mob rule.

They get to make up the rules as they go along, that's nice...

There was no crime. If there was, show us proof ss, not Poopok videos. What a tool he is.

Buford.Justice
03-21-2024, 09:16 PM
Ouch!

OUCH back atcha SS hahahahaha

DWA’s stock rose 18 percent to nearly $43 a share on Wednesday after the news, giving Truth Social a valuation of about $6 billion. Trump owns about 60 percent of that company.

Buford.Justice
03-21-2024, 09:18 PM
The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday that he is in line for a nearly $3.5 billion windfall if his Truth Social social media platform goes public.

:):):):)

These people are guilty of big crimes against Trump with all of the fraud, the fake indictments, lawfare, and illegit fines. And of course slander and defamation charges could be presented. If Trump wins, he should serve justice on these people. And it's not revenge as CCN would be crying...

truthsocial.com just for you ss...

ss12
03-21-2024, 10:11 PM
President Biden: "just the other day this defeated looking man came up to me and said: Mr President I need your help. I'm in crushing debt. I'm completely wiped out."

Biden responded: "Donald, I'm sorry. I can't help you

ss12
03-21-2024, 10:14 PM
Buford, Barbara Jones has control of all cult45's finances for the next 3 years including Trash Social. Cult45 can't spend any of trash social for at least 6 months.

Barbecueboy
03-22-2024, 03:33 AM
President Biden: "just the other day this defeated looking country came up to me and said: Mr President we need your help. We are in crushing debt and almost completely wiped out."

Biden responded: I'm sorry United States of America. Im incapable and cant help you

Fixed it for ya…….

Buford.Justice
03-22-2024, 11:15 AM
BBQ I give up on ss, he's a lost cause and lost soul. I've met these kind of people and there is just no reasoning with them. None.

He apparently is only concerned about destroying Trump and really must know the crooked lies, he just supports the end cause. Even at the destruction of our nation, he's all in.

ZERO25
03-22-2024, 04:40 PM
No one ever accused a union guy to be the sharpest tool in the shed........just the most ignorant one!

lurker
03-22-2024, 05:38 PM
Lurker in case you haven't noticed I have been anti-cult45 since 2015.

I didn’t know your distain for Trump went back before his Presidency.

Questions for you --- why didn’t you like him before he became President? Specifically, what didn’t you like, how did he offended you, did he have a cult following back then, did he do something wrong back then, and the detailed whatnot?

ss12
03-23-2024, 09:48 AM
Lurker, I have known for years that Cult45 is a worthless POS and he proves it everyday.

lurker
03-23-2024, 10:08 AM
ss12, That’s it? Com’on Man! Gott’a be more to your story with all of that pent up Trump hate.

ss12
03-23-2024, 12:19 PM
Lurker, what I really dislike about Cult45 is how he is taking advantage of gullible good people and how he has ruined the republican party.

lurker
03-23-2024, 02:06 PM
ss12, a lot of people in Politics take advantage of other people.

And for the record, the Republican party was ruined well before Trump. Case in point, Bush I and II. Another case in point would be, the Democrats, taking advantage of the poor, the under educated, and also minorities. Both points in my opinion are much worse than Trump. Secondly, Bush II trashed our Democracy with 9/11 Homeland and Patriot securities acts that a much worse than anything Trump ever did.

Buford.Justice
03-23-2024, 08:27 PM
President Biden: "just the other day this defeated looking man came up to me and said: Mr Big Guy I need your help. I'm in crushing debt. I'm completely wiped out."

Biden responded: "Donald, I'm sorry. I admit I should be the one guilty of high crimes, and that we framed you

Thank you ss, I changed some of your misspellings. hahahahahaa

ss12
03-23-2024, 08:53 PM
Lurker I agree with what you replied about the Bush's. But the Bush's never tried to overturn our government, and neither were they impeached unlike Cult45 who was impeached twice in one term. Definitely why Cult45 was determined to be the worst president of all times. The only party who has taken advantage of the poor, uneducated and minorities has been the republican.

lurker
03-23-2024, 09:16 PM
The only party who has taken advantage of the poor, uneducated and minorities has been the republican.

I’ll gracefully disagree.

Barbecueboy
03-24-2024, 07:57 AM
Lurker, what I really dislike about Cult45 is how he is taking advantage of gullible good people and how he has ruined the republican party.

I haven’t seen this much dancing since gene gene the dancing machine…….you just got gonged SS for this epic deflection of the real question……in case you forgot, lurker asked you what he did before he became prez to make you hate him.

Dance pixie, dance.

lurker
03-24-2024, 08:37 AM
I just chalked up the forgetful fuax pas that Trump touched him in the no-no place in 2015.

Buford.Justice
03-24-2024, 04:24 PM
Lurker I agree with what you replied about the Bush's. But the Bush's never tried to overturn our government, and neither were they impeached unlike Cult45 who was impeached twice in one term. Definitely why Cult45 was determined to be the worst president of all times. The only party who has taken advantage of the poor, uneducated and minorities has been the republican.

Trump didn't try to overturn the government, he tried to stop it from being overturned, but the fix and COUP of our government was in, and stuck.

Write that on your chalkboard 100 times, you dunce.

ss12
03-24-2024, 08:59 PM
Buford, keep sending Cult45 your S/S check. The Billionaire needs your check. Typical republican always wanting to take the working man's S/S check from him.

ss12
03-24-2024, 09:33 PM
Buford here is another republican you can attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm8SI5FK9fQ

Buford.Justice
03-25-2024, 02:22 PM
Buford, keep sending Cult45 your S/S check. The Billionaire needs your check. Typical republican always wanting to take the working man's S/S check from him.

It's not about money, it's about saving this nation. And Dems are destroying it.

Besides I don't send money out to any of them. You are so clueless, while Joe is taking your money, you foolishly want to blame anyone except him.

Who's taking the working man's S/S check from them? Trump is fighting to keep S/S and it's the liars that would take it from the people.

ss every single lie the Dems and it's media says, you repeat on here as true.

Joe now wants the Baltimore bridge paid for by taxpayers, so there they go taking again....

You pay for the illegals everyday also.

ZERO25
03-25-2024, 09:03 PM
I haven’t seen this much dancing since gene gene the dancing machine…….you just got gonged SS for this epic deflection of the real question……in case you forgot, lurker asked you what he did before he became prez to make you hate him.

Dance pixie, dance.

Chuck Barris would have arms like Hulk Hogan with all the gongs on ss posts!

Buford.Justice
03-26-2024, 02:53 PM
ss you are dismissed from class!!!!

https://media.tenor.com/xM5XRGAlDjAAAAAC/kid-sad.gif

ZERO25
03-27-2024, 07:43 PM
I think all his education was graded on the curve!

Buford.Justice
03-28-2024, 02:01 PM
He sure holds a youthful look very well though! hahahahahaa