PDA

View Full Version : Brownstown

pierceFAN
03-24-2024, 12:26 PM
So 2 of the 3 guys accused of doping their tires were at Brownstown and finished 1st and 2nd...everyone in racing knows they're gonna get their tires checked again...so wouldn't you think if they were doping their tires to gain an advantage they wouldn't have done as well?? Wouldn't you think they would go backwards?? These guys don't need to dope their tires...it's the guy that has to go thru the consi all the time who is looking for an advantage like that...not top 10 guys...the top 10 guys will find a gray area in the rules and use it to their advantage...but I highly doubt they'd dope tires jmo

Highside Hustler25
03-24-2024, 12:40 PM
Top 2 tire cheaters finished 1-2.😉

^ just a lil Sunday humor.
I agree with you Piercefan. I guess only their tire man knows for sure.

pierceFAN
03-24-2024, 01:00 PM
Doping one tire out of over 200 lol....surly there is a better way to cheat

Buford.Justice
04-27-2024, 03:38 PM
Maybe they have found it now. hahahahaha

MasterSbilt_Racer
04-27-2024, 08:47 PM
Doping one tire out of over 200 lol....surly there is a better way to cheat

Lance Armstrong never failed a test

Raceready
04-28-2024, 01:42 PM
So 2 of the 3 guys accused of doping their tires were at Brownstown and finished 1st and 2nd...everyone in racing knows they're gonna get their tires checked again...so wouldn't you think if they were doping their tires to gain an advantage they wouldn't have done as well?? Wouldn't you think they would go backwards?? These guys don't need to dope their tires...it's the guy that has to go thru the consi all the time who is looking for an advantage like that...not top 10 guys...the top 10 guys will find a gray area in the rules and use it to their advantage...but I highly doubt they'd dope tires jmoAll of this proves that they weren't cheating to begin with. They all got caught up on a bum rap due to sketchy testing procedures. I would think that somebody needs to offer on up an apology to these boys ?

Dirt Clod
04-28-2024, 03:52 PM
Who are the three drivers in question?

t4g2
04-28-2024, 06:05 PM
Sure funny 170 tires passed the test an theses 3 didn't hmmmm

blncfn57
04-28-2024, 07:16 PM
Sure funny 170 tires passed the test an theses 3 didn't hmmmm

Yes and included in those 170 tires were several other tires from the same teams that were said to be cheating (each on ONE night). They all only cheated in one event and got caught during that one event. ok, sure