PDA

View Full Version : Lucas

Jim11h
03-24-2024, 08:44 PM
Fast time, start pole heat, win heat, then start pole feature and win feature..... sure glad the racing thru field was great that didn't see online. Real racing dead, qualify great and the series will watch over you. Racing used to be for the fans

Big Daddy 37
03-24-2024, 08:52 PM
Fast time, start pole heat, win heat, then start pole feature and win feature..... sure glad the racing thru field was great that didn't see online. Real racing dead, qualify great and the series will watch over you. Racing used to be for the fans

Gee, imaging if a person could actually turn their computer off..

Oh wait, let's be really upset about the racing. But first, jump on 4M & let everyone know your thoughts.

foxfire2dirtracing
03-24-2024, 08:57 PM
I doubt he viewed the race other than watching on RacePass??

Jim11h
03-24-2024, 09:00 PM
So you like predictable racing big daddy??? Never once said really upset and I'm able to watch on TV so your asinine assumption is wrong. I merely was pointing out fasts and racing quality

kidrock
03-24-2024, 09:44 PM
More times than not the racing through the field is better than the racing upfront. Nothing new here.

Snake X3
03-25-2024, 01:13 AM
Compared to any other form of racing, SDLM racing is easily the best. The only time they don't put on a great show is when the track stinks. Maybe the battle for the win isn't always the most exciting, but it sure beats anything else out there, IMO.

MasterSbilt_Racer
03-25-2024, 04:45 AM
Compared to any other form of racing, SDLM racing is easily the best. The only time they don't put on a great show is when the track stinks. Maybe the battle for the win isn't always the most exciting, but it sure beats anything else out there, IMO.

That gap is definitely closing with everything else out there.

kidrock
03-25-2024, 05:51 AM
I disagree, The midgets and or sprint cars put on a better show than DLM. Flat track motorcycle racing is better than DLM

Henry Every
03-25-2024, 06:33 AM
Sour grapes. Lots of passing, many lanes, so if your favorite was all that fast, he had opportunities to show it.

smooth32
03-25-2024, 06:45 AM
I thought it was good early but snoozed late. Before that second yellow came out the top 5 were within .5 seconds of each other facing a bunch of lappers. It was about to be good.

Dirtbags2020
03-25-2024, 07:20 AM
So you like predictable racing big daddy??? Never once said really upset and I'm able to watch on TV so your asinine assumption is wrong. I merely was pointing out fasts and racing qualityIt would have been a great race for the lead multiple times but you have the normal Boom Briggs cautions everytime the race for the lead gets good.Himself and a few others cause caution or stop on track seems like almost every race.

jr29
03-25-2024, 07:37 AM
It would have been a great race for the lead multiple times but you have the normal Boom Briggs cautions everytime the race for the lead gets good.Himself and a few others cause caution or stop on track seems like almost every race.

All. The. Time.
Tyler Erb also caused a big pileup in his heat.
There are patterns.

TRocket8
03-25-2024, 08:50 AM
It would have been a great race for the lead multiple times but you have the normal Boom Briggs cautions everytime the race for the lead gets good.Himself and a few others cause caution or stop on track seems like almost every race.

Maybe Lucas shouldn't start 29 cars in a race either.

Oiler
03-25-2024, 09:32 AM
^^ 4 series regular back markers got provisional starting spots (again). They add up quick.

Dirtbags2020
03-25-2024, 09:39 AM
Maybe Lucas shouldn't start 29 cars in a race either.I definitely agree they should start only 24 on 3/8 mile and under tracks. But the series has opened the floodgates with all their pervisionals for the drivers that pay at the start of the season to follow the tours. I don’t have the answers to stop all these fantom cautions the same drivers bring out at almost every race.You see it coming as soon as the leader gets to lap traffic the race for the lead gets close and exciting but you know within a lap or to of traffic someone is going to stop and draw a caution.

Tireguy17
03-25-2024, 09:55 AM
^^ 4 series regular back markers got provisional starting spots (again). They add up quick.

Both series have a problem with regulars taking provisionals.

84wedge
03-25-2024, 10:46 AM
It would have been a great race for the lead multiple times but you have the normal Boom Briggs cautions everytime the race for the lead gets good.Every time I see that guy getting lapped or wrecking a good race with a caution I wish he'd put a real driver in that car.

bleedblue55
03-25-2024, 11:45 AM
Maybe Lucas shouldn't start 29 cars in a race either.

Agreed, I couldn't believe that.

Highside Hustler25
03-25-2024, 02:03 PM
I wish they'd just start the 7 or 8 fastest. That way they wouldn't have to worry about the lappers getting in the way. ~

MRM
03-25-2024, 02:12 PM
Maybe they should invert the field.

jog49
03-25-2024, 05:43 PM
Then sandbagging would get out of hand! What one would have to do is not tell if an invert was to take place until after qualifying and heats.

ZERO25
03-25-2024, 09:23 PM
I thought the goal in racing was to be the fastest in every event of the night. I dont get why people get upset that one driver did his homework better than everyone else, for the evening!

427c.i.
03-26-2024, 02:46 PM
My problem with Lucas is letting a certain driver CONSTANTLY use a provisional. Every time the racing gets exciting in lap traffic, you can count on this backmarker bringing out a caution and ruining "what could have been." I understand taking care of the tour drivers but enough is enough.
There needs to be a limit on provisionals. If you repeatedly need them to be in the show, maybe you should run regional.

Mopar DLM
03-26-2024, 05:05 PM
I don't have a problem using the system that West Plains uses. Everybody draws a number and at the drivers meeting the track draws one number. The number the track drew is now the lowest number. For example: say you draw a 69 and the track pulls the 68. Your on the pole for the first heat. Line them up and go race. The fast cars will either find a way to the front or get lucky and start up there.