Default Bub McCool Set For Final Event of 2010 in Cotton Pickin' 100

For Immediate Release
    Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
    October 26th, 2010

Bub McCool Set For Final Event of 2010 in 7th Annual Cotton Pickin’ 100

Vicksburg, MS (10/26/10) – Bub McCool will wrap up his 2010 season this weekend as he pilots his #57J McCool Logging/Victory Circle M1 Chassis By Moyer/Jay (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ens Racing Engine Super Late Model in the 7th Annual Southern Belle Cotton Pickin’ 100.

After a week spent in California at the headquarters of Victory Circle Chassis, Bub returned to action last weekend, October 21st-23rd, in the 16th Annual Coors Light Fall Classic at Whynot Motorsports Park (Meridian, Mississippi). The $15,000 to win/$1,000 to start, 100 lap event drew a strong cast of 60 competitors, and Bub's weekend would get off to a rough start as he struggled in qualifying and was forced to start sixth in his heat race. He would rocket through the pack in his heat to record a second place finish behind Will Vaught to lock into the eleventh starting spot for the main event. Early in the feature Bub would race his way into the top ten before the handling on his #57J entry began to fade. He would make a pair of pit stops for changes during the race's middle stages before ultimately retiring from the event with 20 laps remaining to an 18th place finish. Full results are available at www.WhynotMotorsportsPark.com

This weekend, October 28th-30th, Bub will try to claim his first Southern Belle Cotton Pickin’ 100 in the seventh edition of the event. The 100 lap event has a posted purse that includes $15,000 to win and $1,000 to start. On Thursday night an Open Practice Session will be held. Friday night will be headlined by a time trials and heat race action, while consolation events and the 100 lap finale will round out the program on Saturday night. For more information on the event, please visit www.MagnoliaMotorSpeedway.net .

Fans can now view and purchase all of Bub McCool’s apparel, including his brand new Halloween car shirts, via his website by going to www.BubMcCool.com and clicking on the “Merch” link.

Bub and everyone at McCool Motorsports would like to thank all of their sponsors, which include Southern Belle, McCool Logging, Jay (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ens Racing Engines, Victory Circle M1 Chassis By Moyer, Trak-Star Race Cars, Good Hope Lumber, Boland Performance, New Vision Graphics, & MSRMafia.com.

For more information on Bub & McCool Motorsports, please visit the official team website at www.BubMcCool.com .

i like to go to UK , but i live in asian, i would like to know how can i work there ??