Default Are you getting out?? NEED CASH??? LOOK!!!!

Need to sell all or your racing equipment or just your leftover parts from when you did? I pay cash for the right deals. Please keep in mind that I am doing this for the purpose of resale as a business. If you want top dollar out of your stuff please do not reply. If you want to avoid the headache of selling piece by piece and dealing with jackers that call and want pics but never show with the cash send me an email. I like to buy every part you have in package form. Please be descriptive as possible in your emails and leave a contact number where I can call you. I do not buy junk! I also do not usually buy non name brand chassis or copies. Items I do buy outside of buyouts are 15x14x5" aluminum wheels, Berts, Brinns, Bert Bellhousings, KSE pumps, QC gears, Ohlins, Integras. Cash is always in hand and you will have in yours if your price is right. My email is

perf.specialties@gmail.com

You can also leave a message at 815-789-3190

Still looking. If you dont leave prices I don't respond. I do pay finders fees if you have a buddy thats selling out and passs info along and deal is made.