Default 374 ci 14* Pro Action headed all steel Russel Baker engine

This motor has all the top of the line parts in it. It has a Bryant 3.5 stroke crank, Carrillo 6" rods, JE pistons, Dart Lil M block, Custom Baker aluminum oil pan with cooling fins, Pro Action cnc 14* steel heads with shaft rockers and matching intake. Intake is all plumbed from front to back. Motor comes complete with Howard Stewart stage 3 aluminum water pump, MSD billet distributor, Moroso Superwires, Baker custom valve covers, ATI balancer. Drop in and run guaranteed engine. Had new valve springs in May of this year. Very very low nites on it since new. It cost over $22,000 to build new. Will take $8,850. 815-990-8865

I have dyno sheets available

Motor is very strong piece. Save yourself some serious $$$ here.

Motor sounds nice how many laps is on it and does it come with headers. Also could you email pics to
    lloydstransportation@msn.com thanks.

Motor has less than 800 laps since new but sat for 6 years without being ran until this past season in which it was honed had new rings and valve springs installed. It was ran 12 nites this past season. Its as strong and reliable now as the day it was built. Pics of an engine dont tell much so call for more info and maybe I can get you a video of it on engine stand or even put back in car if your not close enough to come see in person. Motor is guaranteed good on delivery if you need shipped. I have a freight account and can ship reasonable. Call me you wont be disappointed

Guys I am going to be out of the country on vacation from Friday November 5th to Sunday November 14 so any questions or calls on this car during that time will not be answered or returned. Thanks and sorry if its an inconvience.

I am back in the country and engine is still available. Call before its gone