Default For Sale: Electric Tire prep machine w/stand for $700

I am selling my custom electric tire prep machine. It is very similar to the Allstar Performance tire prep stand that sells for over a $1000. I love this thing but it needs to go so I can purchase some necessities for next season. This prep machine works great, it currently is set up for Wide five wheels but an adapter can be made to except any bolt pattern. I am asking $700 for the machine with the stand. I will take $550 for just the machine and you can mount it anywhere you want.

It will allow you to cut your tire prep time in half as well as make it easier on your back. This machine will allow you to mount your tire and rotate it clockwise or counter clockwise by pressing the foot pedal. It also has a speed control so you can slow it down or speed it up, depending on what you are doing with your tire. I use it for grinding as well as siping and grooving. You can plug your grinder and/or siper or groover directly into the machine so no extra extension cords needed. It has a 25' heavy duty power cord and a 6' pedal cord. This machine will put up with the abuse of the pits and a race shop. It also folds up for easy storage in the hauler.

You can call or email me with question.

Jason Crump
    (314) 713-3278
    jason@crumpracing.com

Thanks for looking
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jason Crump
    Crump Racing, LLC.