Thread: Darren Miller

Default Darren Miller

Heard that Darren Miller bought all of his equipment back, and will be racing a full schedule, does anyone know anything about this?

I believe that Darren will be doing more racing in 2011. He has some owners/partners that were involved in IMCA racing in the past. I believe he will be racing on the open circuit and being selective as to what makes sense to run for himself, his family and his team. (Woo, Lucas, UMP, CBC, Etc) As for the equipment, not sure of those details but I thought he was trying to sell some of the items he kept. Could be wrong, regardless it will be great to see the Thriller back in racing with the big boys.

Darren will be driving for Steve and Justin Diercks next year. They own his equipment and they will be racing approximately 40 races next year.

Default Driving

Yea that is what was on the docit, was Darren driving for the diercks, but after the West Liberty race he went and bought all his racing stuff back! That came directly from diercks himself, so thats why I was wondering what his plains were!

Quote Originally Posted by turtle racing View Post
    Yea that is what was on the docit, was Darren driving for the diercks, but after the West Liberty race he went and bought all his racing stuff back! That came directly from diercks himself, so thats why I was wondering what his plains were!
    Listen to MOM of 4

Turtle if Mr. Diercks actually said that to you which I highly highly doubt he must have been having a laugh at your expense. Momof4 Is Leslie Miller (darren's wife). She posted the truth. Please don't try and start stuff as we are all very happy to have our local boy back racing and winning. Look for Darren and the 32D team in Florida for speedweeks.

Default Miller

Not trying to start anything, also like to watch Darren Race, and have a local guy that is able to win on the national level, thats why I was trying to figure out if what I heard was fact or fiction, and I guess the mom of four has the answer, Thanks!

Welcome back thriller
    8/13/16

Somewhat surprised they may go to Florida.That is a crap shoot and can be very hard on equipment and the budget. Darren has had some success there tho!!

Quote Originally Posted by p-towne View Post
    Somewhat surprised they may go to Florida.That is a crap shoot and can be very hard on equipment and the budget. Darren has had some success there tho!!
    Darren will only be running at Volusia.

Quote Originally Posted by momof4 View Post
    Darren will only be running at Volusia.
    Thanks for the info. Lot of people will be interested in that.

Default The man is back!

This is best news I heard out of the racing world in a while. I was really glad to see him back in victory lane where he belongs. Is there any chance he will be running any of the 2011 UMP SN races or will he be staying close to home up north after Volusia?

Did anything become of this? I thought I saw his name pop up late last year or early this year but dont remember anything since.

Quote Originally Posted by jc4321 View Post
    Did anything become of this? I thought I saw his name pop up late last year or early this year but dont remember anything since.
    The deal didn't last too long...I think Darren wanted to start getting back on the National scene and the car owner wanted to stay Regional.

Cant wait to see him at the tracks next year!!!