Default Trick or Treat 100's at Ponderosa and Lake Cumberland Have Been Cancelled

Trick or Treat 100’s at Ponderosa and Lake Cumberland Have Been Cancelled

Junction City, KY/Burnside, KY- November 1, 2010- Ponderosa Speedway track co-promoter Donnie Sullivan and Lake Cumberland Speedway promoter Brandon Hardgrove have each cancelled the upcoming Trick or Treat 100 events that were scheduled at each track this Friday November 5 and Saturday November 6.

With temperatures predicted to take a dip into the colder category this weekend, both track promoters felt it was in the best interest of the race teams and race fans that they cancel the event instead of subjecting racers and patrons alike to cold temperatures and uncomfortable conditions.

With this announcement, the race season at Ponderosa Speedway and Lake Cumberland Speedway is now officially finished. Banquet dates for both tracks will be announced at a later date and time.

Also of note, with more details forthcoming, Brandon Hardgrove will also be promoting Ponderosa Speedway, along with Lake Cumberland Speedway, during the 2011 racing season.

Smile

bring on spanky and keep up the good work.

Is there anybody in the state of Kentucky that didn`t know this was going to happen ?
    Seem like not only the weather got cold I believe the owners got cold feet.☺☺☺☺

Cool

Brandon will do a fine job as he has done at LCS this season. Brandon will be fine.

Cool

Its supposed to be high 48 and low 26 each day so I believe this was only the right call lots of drivers and fans that i had done talked to was not goin to come out and freeze to see or race so instead of end on a bad note this is wat i felt was best for all of us!!!!!!!Lookin forward to 2011 if u lightning would like to put up the 20,000 purse then im sure both of the tracks would be more than happy to open for u to watch 20-30 cars total lol

you can call my office anytime be glad to fill ya in completley

Brandon Hardgrove

if ya still want to see a good race this weekend come to clarksville its $2,000 to win latemodels, the track has been great the past couple of weekends. and the racing has been great. www.clarksvillespeedway.com
    the lumberjack 182 randle sweeney
    Mr. Smooth Billy Moyer

now what did I say Brandon that deserved the p.m. I got from you ? You see I think every one that saw the date that you changed it to knew the weather would probably be bad dont blame you for canceling .But you dont have to throw me out of either one of your tracks I dont go to either one that much anyway now u have a good day!!!!!!

Oct. 29 & 30 turned out to be great weather. I would have been there.

Oh, well, see there next year!

Quote Originally Posted by race-results View Post
    Also of note, with more details forthcoming, Brandon Hardgrove will also be promoting Ponderosa Speedway, along with Lake Cumberland Speedway, during the 2011 racing season.
    Me, Jimmy Joe and Darrel Doug want to know how that man will be at 2 racetracks at once?

Quote Originally Posted by DirtRaisinButt View Post
    Me, Jimmy Joe and Darrel Doug want to know how that man will be at 2 racetracks at once?
    Since there are three of you, why not try and find out for yourself next spring???

Two of you go to Ponderosa on Friday and one of you go to Cumberland on Saturday. And see if he really is at both places!!!