World Finals Pre-Entry List posted on the speedway site

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default World Finals Pre-Entry List posted on the speedway site

CAR # FIRST NAME LAST NAME CITY ST SPONSOR(S)
    17 Tim Allen Kannapolis NC Dirt Track School, L.E.D., D.R.M.
    18 Shannon Babb Moweagua IL Petroff Towing, Donkey Trucking
    23 John Blankenship Williamson WV Coal, Hildton Head, Fast Lane
    0 Scott Bloomquist Mooresburg TN MBC, Hawkeye Trucking, Roush Yates Engines, Sweet Mfg
    28 Eddie Carrier Jr. Salt Rock WV Engines Inc., Grover Motorsports, Grover Racing Engines
    25 Shane Clanton Fayetteville GA RSD Enterprises, SAE Parts Inc., All Star Performance
    71D Ron Davies Warren PA Hornburg Oil, Penn Gold Well Service, Estate Services, D.G. Ent.
    24 Rick Eckert York PA York Excavating, J&K Salvage, Raye Vest Racing
    15 Steve Francis Ashland KY Valvoline, Harbaugh Amusement Inc., PRC
    1* Chub Frank Bear Lake PA Crown Drilling, Nystroms Auto Sales, Lakeshore Paving
    19F Tim Fuller Watertown NY Gypsum Express, G&R Auto Parts, Integra Shocks
    22 Jill George Cedar Falls IA Maui Showers, Hartzell Chiropractic, E Creative Group
    2G Jonathan Gunther Fayetteville NC
    00H Chuck Harper Beverly WV Rick Sturms Motorsports, J Rods Vending, Styer Curbing
    19 Austin Hubbard Seaford DE Reliable Painting Inc., Trinity Transport, Beitler Enterprises
    5 Eric Jacobs CA
    4T Tommy Kerr Maryville TN Blount Excavating, Stowers Machinery
    56 Russ King Bristolville OH OH. King Brothers Reday Mix Concrete, Chub Frank Racing, Keizer Wheels
    777 Jared Landers Welcome NC Boater Sports, Mark Martin Chevrolet
    29 Darrell Lanigan Union KY Lanigan Autosports, PRC, Gotta Race.com
    7 Brian Ledbetter Dallas NC All-Better Guttering, Lewis Well Drilling
    1L John Lobb Frewsburg NY Kennedy Partners, Core Construction, Lobbs Mobil
    44M Chris Madden Gaffney SC Century Plastics
    39 Tim McCreadie Watertown NY Sweeteners Plus, CME Inc., Integra Shocks
    99 Donnie Moran Dresden CL Custom Cutters, DMR Chassis Comp, Sunoco
    41 Brad Neat Archdale NC Red Buck Cigars, Lucas Oil
    16 Brian Nuhall Jr. Claxton GA Clt Contracting, Creative Bridge Designs, Nesmith Chevrolet
    20 Jimmy Owens Newport TN Reece Monument, Gantte Appraisals, Red Line Oil, Mark Martin Ford, VP Fuels
    44P Earl Pearson Jr. Archdale NC Red Buck Cigars, Lucas Oil
    281 Kyle Pierce Statesville NC Starrette Trucking, Tilley Harley-Davidson, Sunoco Fuel, Manheim
    11 Tyler Red(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Corning CA Broken Bow Records, America's Incredible Pizza Co.
    1 Josh Richards Shinnston WV Seubert Calf Raches, MCB Motorsports, Will Kinzer Foundation
    2J Jeff Rine Danville PA Jeff's Auto Body & Recycling Center
    22S Gregg Satterlee Rochester Mills PA Satterlee Petroleum Dist., East American Motorsports, Daugherty Motorsports
    59 Dan Schleeper Oakcreek Rock Star, ProPower, Dart, Uncle Buck & Mr. Bill
    9 Ken Schrader Concord NC Federated Auto Parts
    6 Steve Shaver Vienna WV Styers Curbing, Greensboro Plumbing Supply
    44 Clint Smith Senoia GA JP Drulling, Cliburn Tank Lines, Ernie D's Enterprises
    2 Brady Smith Solon Springs WI Big Red Motorsports, Mid-States Eq & Hydraulics, Michaeltz Trucking
    1s Chuck Smith Sanford NC
    18m Jeff Smith Gastonia NC Star Leasing, Starrette Trucking, Norton Stereo, Banks Brokerage
    1W Ricky Weeks Rutherfordton NC Starrette Trucking, Parton Lumber, Adams Electronic, Phylis and Ikey
    31 Bob Gordon Keyser WV Truck Enterprises, Roy Trucking
    88 Rick Elliott Seaford DE J&M Roofing, Hall's Construction, Cresap Racing Engines, Starette Trucking
    A member from back in the day....

Ricky Thorton Jr. from AZ is going.
    Youtube video's : http://www.youtube.com/user/slot962

https://twitter.com/Kid_Roberts Weekly Updates
    Race Count 2012 - 5
    Race Count 2011 - 52
    Race Count 2010 - 50

Mississippi Surge - 2010/2011 SPHL Champions

They should at least get 60+ judging from the names on the list and knowing a few more not pre entered that should be there. I really hope Jason Feger and Adam Hensel show up again this year. Both of them put on a heck of a show last year on Friday night.

Ray Cook will be at Boyd's and Cleveland this weekend. Don't see Dale McDowell on that list so I guess he will be in Tennessee as well.
    For racing news from around East Tennessee http://insidedirtracing.com/

My twitter page https://twitter.com/RichardAllenIDR

NASCAR news and commentary http://racingwithrich.com/

According to his facebook page...Jason Feger will be their!!!

The one man band, Dennis Erb Jr. will be their as well (according to his website).

Unfortunately, based off their websites, neither Birkhofer or Mars will be in Charlotte.
    Last edited by Zonks32; 11-01-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Returning to Dirt View Post
    Ray Cook will be at Boyd's and Cleveland this weekend. Don't see Dale McDowell on that list so I guess he will be in Tennessee as well.
    One thing to keep in mind is that this is the pre entry list of those that have paid. From the pre entry lists over the past few years for this race they average about 50 pre enteries, give or take a few, and have been getting another 20+ cars show up on top of the pre enteries. A lot of guys will wait until the last minute to see what the weather will be like. They don't like losing that entry fee money in case the weather is bad and then they decide not to go.

McDowell may be at the Ray Cook races but he has always ran well in Charlotte and I'd be pretty surprised if he wasn't at the Finals.

And to the other poster........great to hear Feger should be there. My dad hasn't ever saw him live and I hope Feger will live up to the hype and put on another great show this year.

Birky and Mars have skipped this race the past couple of years if I remember correctly.

DownNDirty, Once Jason goes to the Top, It wont be long,And your Dad WILL SEE why Jason is called THE HIGHSIDE HUSTLER. I hope Jason puts on a Great Show for your Father !!

I was just on Dale McDowell's web site. the headline says NEXT EVENT: Charlotte World Finals 4-6

2010 SWDRA Champion & Rookie of the Year, Ricky Thornton Jr!

Also drives in the WoO Sim Series !

Race Count 2012 - 5
    Race Count 2011 - 52
    Race Count 2010 - 50

There are a lot of other drivers not listed there also Chris Ferguson, Rambo Franklin, Ricky Weeks and the list goes on and on ... it will be a nice field of cars I know.... I love this race!
    A member from back in the day....

ADD JOSH McGUIRE TO THE LIST

I have been checking drivers schedules while waiting for the pre entry list to come out, 3 that jump out not pre entered that have it on their websites- J. VanWormer, D. Mcdowell, and M. Miller,The Gypsum express racing site shows Fuller, Decker and Wight in lates and a total of 5 Mods all racing as well. I had recieved emails from Birky, Wall and Caseboldt saying they are all done for the season,I emailed Mars and didn't get a reply, I am very surprised to see Moyers site says he is done for the year and is skipping the DTWF

Quote Originally Posted by Rmaso20 View Post
    I have been checking drivers schedules while waiting for the pre entry list to come out, 3 that jump out not pre entered that have it on their websites- J. VanWormer, D. Mcdowell, and M. Miller,The Gypsum express racing site shows Fuller, Decker and Wight in lates and a total of 5 Mods all racing as well. I had recieved emails from Birky, Wall and Caseboldt saying they are all done for the season,I emailed Mars and didn't get a reply, I am very surprised to see Moyers site says he is done for the year and is skipping the DTWF
    Moyer doesn't make it a secret that he does not like the Dirt Track at Charlotte. I believe a couple of years ago that he even left after day one to tow all the way back to AL or MS to race.

I'm guessing "Double Duty" Dave Murd!ck will take his LM down along with his big block.

Race Count 2012 - 5
    Race Count 2011 - 52
    Race Count 2010 - 50

Add another Pierce Car in Brian Shirley to the list as well.
    Can not wait, if a Pierce car cant win go team ZERO!

I seen on Jonathon Davenports website, that he will be there. John Henderson is suppose to be there as well. I think after seeing that pre-entry list that there will be at least 60-65 lates there. It should be a great race in all 3 classes and the weather is suppose to clear after morning showers Thurs. but it will be cold so everyone pack the warm clothes. It was cold last year as well.
    Chris Madden, 4 times Southern Nationals Champion!!!!

Doesnt matter to me how cold it gets....if they are sailing them Super Late Models off into turn one, I will be there looking at em.

Any one have a great place to eat at Charlotte?

Being that the race is televised on Speed Sat nite, Birky and Mars don't want to get the arses STOMPED on live TV.